The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Reality

Waddy, KY

#131642 Apr 22, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll theorize the Boston bombers could have gotten their weapons from Obamas' Fast and Furious.
Canadiens arrest 2 more islamofascist plotters.
Yes, this could be a possibility about obtaining weapons from Fast and Furious.

Isn't this a little too convenient, the surviving terrorist is writing his answers to the interrogator and soon after that, presto, another terrorist plot is thwarted.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#131643 Apr 22, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a queer because his momma died when he was 9 years-old. It's in this thread somewhere. Left him hating and not trusting women.
Fact
My mother is alive and well and we have a very good relationship.

You're an idiot.
Alligator Army

Long Beach, CA

#131644 Apr 22, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll theorize the Boston bombers could have gotten their weapons from Obamas' Fast and Furious.
Canadiens arrest 2 more islamofascist plotters.
I'll theorize the Boston bombers could have gotten their weapons from the backwoods.

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#131645 Apr 22, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a queer because his momma died when he was 9 years-old. It's in this thread somewhere. Left him hating and not trusting women.
Fact
As a matter of Fact, this is what happened to Fact,

Nymphos in the Asylum
SHOCK TREATMENT
http://youtu.be/vZHNHeNm8YQ
63'/AmerInt/MConners
Reality

Waddy, KY

#131646 Apr 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Please. As though you have wit - NOT.
You need some help with grammar as well. Start by reading about apostrophes and where and when to use them. That should keep you busy the rest of the evening.
You do know that you deemed yourself as a fraud when you post a picture that is at least a decade old.

Why the false persona? What are you hiding?

If you are wanting to be young again, okay with me just say so--don't hide it. I have more respect for the truth about something than the falsehood.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#131647 Apr 22, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about you but I am better off today than I was just four years ago. My retirement savings has even recovered from the losses during the "Bush Years". Hey! And my home's value has jumped right back up to where they were before Bush crashed the housing markets across the nation for fun and profit.
Do you live in D.C.?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#131648 Apr 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that I was wrong about who posted the quote.
I admitted my mistake, but there was no insult in that post so there is nothing to apologize for ya big baby.
:p
Don't belabor the issue, I said I understood.
Reality

Waddy, KY

#131649 Apr 22, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
These groups you mention aren't bombing and murdering people, what's wrong with you? Are you just a hater and liar?
Or are you referring to the Oblamer administration and it's illegal use of drones?
I was trying to get the other poster to prove his comment about the right in which they are murderers....he didn't and I didn't think he would.

As for the Obama admin and their attempt to kill Americans with drones...the man is another madman Hitler.
Ice Pick Justice

Woodbridge, VA

#131650 Apr 22, 2013
Did we really think any other results could possibly result from electing a groid to the highest office of the land? lol, please

Location hidden

#131652 Apr 22, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that you deemed yourself as a fraud when you post a picture that is at least a decade old.
Why the false persona? What are you hiding?
If you are wanting to be young again, okay with me just say so--don't hide it. I have more respect for the truth about something than the falsehood.
The personal insults, the petty jealousy...which part of your bible did you get those from?

I'm not one to judge another persons faith, but from what I've seen of you on this forum I don't think you'd know God if He slapped you upside the head.
The Harsh Reality

Long Beach, CA

#131653 Apr 22, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I was trying to get the other poster to prove his comment about the right in which they are murderers....he didn't and I didn't think he would.
As for the Obama admin and their attempt to kill Americans with drones...the man is another madman Hitler.
The reality is that you are not opposed to the use of drones against American terrorists, whether natural born or naturalized, if it means saving American lives.

Location hidden

#131654 Apr 22, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You disrespect the memory of the millions of people that died as a result of Hitler's holocaust every time you make an asinine statement like this.
Reality

Waddy, KY

#131655 Apr 22, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Everyone is off topic, which is/was, "The president has failed us". He swore he would be the most transparent president in history. HE FAILED! This administration is the most clouded, corrupt bunch of loony-toons that have ever tried to do anything. But I believe that is all by design. Every statement Obama has made, he has lied about. So, that make him a failure to the American people. Period.
So true.

It would boggle even the mind of the Pope why the liberals still follow Obama as if they are zombie-tized and under this deep spell. He is so transparent and they still are unable to see it.

Meanwhile, they want to brand the right with their liberal ignorance because they have no valid reason why they are unable to see it.

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#131656 Apr 22, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>And you would know about that...
Hahhahah! Just couldn't resist, could you Ralff?

I was being facetious, but I dare say YOU have been plenty rude here as have many others, so your little tit for tat is a bit hypocritical.

Location hidden

#131657 Apr 22, 2013
The Harsh Reality wrote:
<quoted text>The reality is that you are not opposed to the use of drones against American terrorists, whether natural born or naturalized, if it means saving American lives.
I think you're wrong.

She wouldn't be opposed if it was a white, republican president, but I think she would be if it was Obama doing it.

If it's Obama, call him a murderer if he uses the drones, call him a murderer if he doesn't.

They've got this double standard thing going on in their world that is just mind boggling and I don't think they even see it.
Fact

Atlanta, GA

#131658 Apr 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You disrespect the memory of the millions of people that died as a result of Hitler's holocaust every time you make an asinine statement like this.
I don't see how.
I request you elaborate on your statement queer boy.
Just Another Honest Man

Long Beach, CA

#131659 Apr 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're wrong.
She wouldn't be opposed if it was a white, republican president, but I think she would be if it was Obama doing it.
If it's Obama, call him a murderer if he uses the drones, call him a murderer if he doesn't.
They've got this double standard thing going on in their world that is just mind boggling and I don't think they even see it.
I think you're right.

Location hidden

#131660 Apr 22, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
So true.
It would boggle even the mind of the Pope why the liberals still follow Obama as if they are zombie-tized and under this deep spell. He is so transparent and they still are unable to see it.
Meanwhile, they want to brand the right with their liberal ignorance because they have no valid reason why they are unable to see it.
"It would boggle even the mind of the Pope why the liberals still follow Obama..."
----------

Obama won the majority of the Catholic vote in 2012.

Just sayin'.
Reality

Waddy, KY

#131662 Apr 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
The personal insults, the petty jealousy...which part of your bible did you get those from?
I'm not one to judge another persons faith, but from what I've seen of you on this forum I don't think you'd know God if He slapped you upside the head.
Just think, your other post demean the right by accusing them of judging and this is exactly what you do.

I am a believer and will remain so.

Think, judge, berate and anything you feel like but it still will not take away my belief or stop me from posting the truth.

So far you are 10 for 10. Everything you admonish the right about doing, you are doing....typical liberal.

Liberalism has destroyed the education structure, has caused the co-dependency on welfare, has allowed millions of babies to be murdered, caused moral rot to fester, has destroyed this once great country and then we listen to their blather about nonsense.

...and they still make excuses for it.

Location hidden

#131663 Apr 22, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahhahah! Just couldn't resist, could you Ralff?
I was being facetious, but I dare say YOU have been plenty rude here as have many others, so your little tit for tat is a bit hypocritical.
Did he blow his cover already?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 2 min By a Book 550
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,155,803
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min polymath257 133,986
Anti-Bush bus rolls into Farmington; Republican... (Aug '08) 23 min XandO 64
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 36 min Phil Donahue 307,074
Obama: Deport 'felons, not families' 47 min HaroldBlair 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min Jacques Ottawa 182,087
Key developments in case of 2 slain NYPD officers 4 hr Deo Vindice 2
US traveler released from East Timor jail 4 hr posme 1
Who hacked Sony becomes Internet's new mystery 9 hr positronium 6
More from around the web