The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 381819 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#131378 Apr 22, 2013
EVEN with GUNS involved!...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#131379 Apr 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin Luther King Jr. was a great man who changed this country and this world for the better.
He will be remembered when you are long forgotten.
Of that, I have no doubt. But, again, the point has either eluded you or you've chosen to ignore it.

“Take a deep breath”

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#131380 Apr 22, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I respectfully disagree, GOD still sits in judgment of humans and will continually do so at Day of Atonement.
You do remember, Noah's Arc story don't you when GOD drowned everyone in the world except for Noah and his family.
How about, the city of Sodom and Gomorrah where only Lot's family lived and the entire city was burnt to the ground.
There is more.
Yeah, and the tooth fairy puts a dollar under your pillow every time you loose a tooth.

The story of the great inundation in your bible is copied from an Ancient Sumerian story of creation and predates the Jews bible by almost 2000 years. Scientists today believe that the great flood was caused by the melting of glaciers and a rapid rise in sea level that flooded much of the low lying areas in the middle east creating the Persian Gulf.

Also, scientists, astronomers and archeologists have determined that the city of Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed by comet or an asteroid based upon ancient Sumerian clay tablets written in cuneiform.

But you can keep on believing the story about a Jew who lost his wife to the wrath of god and that same night he knocked up his two daughters in a dark cave after drinking some wine.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#131381 Apr 22, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Of that, I have no doubt. But, again, the point has either eluded you or you've chosen to ignore it.
...or I simply rejected it.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#131382 Apr 22, 2013
Adventure Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's your favorite leader ya EBT card carrying queen? David Duke? Ted Nugent? Rush Limbaugh?
Here's a clue knucklehead, he sure the fk wasn't a liberal.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131384 Apr 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Old song...timeless message.
Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eFTLKWw542gXX
the mooslims DID!

WE will "put IT out" ...

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#131385 Apr 22, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're insane!
We have a TWO-PARTY system that is alive and well and functioning the way it should in a democratic society.
We have DEMOCRATS and REPUBLICANS in the House and Senate. You do know what those are, right?
We have registered voters from BOTH parties.
ONE MAN who's a Democrat is in the White House, you moron. From 2000-2008 there was a REPUBLICAN in the White House.
Are you brain dead?
These days I don't see a lot of difference between the two parties. Well other then what they say but not so much in what they do.
As far as Obama and I'm sure I'll get a lot of boos from the peanut gallery but I find him to be one of the few Presidents that wants to help those less fortunate then others. It seems to me that he has been trying to keep those that are down and out from drowning in our bad economy. I don't agree with everything he proposes or wants to do but I think he is helping us to get through the hard times.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131386 Apr 22, 2013
The Bellamy Brothers - Jesus Is Coming And Boy Is He Pissed

"I"Ain't Just "Whistlin' Dixie"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#131387 Apr 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
...or I simply rejected it.
Then say so, ya wimp.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#131388 Apr 22, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and the tooth fairy puts a dollar under your pillow every time you loose a tooth.
The story of the great inundation in your bible is copied from an Ancient Sumerian story of creation and predates the Jews bible by almost 2000 years. Scientists today believe that the great flood was caused by the melting of glaciers and a rapid rise in sea level that flooded much of the low lying areas in the middle east creating the Persian Gulf.
Also, scientists, astronomers and archeologists have determined that the city of Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed by comet or an asteroid based upon ancient Sumerian clay tablets written in cuneiform.
But you can keep on believing the story about a Jew who lost his wife to the wrath of god and that same night he knocked up his two daughters in a dark cave after drinking some wine.
I believe from the beginning of the Bible things have been put in and taken out due to politics of the time. But still the main message has come through it all.'You must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind.' and Love your neighbor as yourself. Love builds and creates. Hate hurts and destroys.
I believe in God the creator and in Jesus his son. If you find it to be fantasy so be it but I and many others do believe in God.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131389 Apr 22, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I believe from the beginning of the Bible things have been put in and taken out due to politics of the time. But still the main message has come through it all.'You must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind.' and Love your neighbor as yourself. Love builds and creates. Hate hurts and destroys.
I believe in God the creator and in Jesus his son. If you find it to be fantasy so be it but I and many others do believe in God.
Tell the "mooslims"
THAT!

NOT the Conservatives/Christians ...!!!

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#131390 Apr 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The Bellamy Brothers - Jesus Is Coming And Boy Is He Pissed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YvsYE3VBlOUXX
"I"Ain't Just "Whistlin' Dixie"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Could you please resist the urge to "judge-it" your own posts? You're so obviously transparent, and it just seems so cheesy of you to do that. I suppose it's appropriate, though. You are just about the most inauthentic poster on this thread.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#131391 Apr 22, 2013
American Werewolves wrote:
<quoted text>
S T A N D !!!
http://youtu.be/xGltHPm5TvI
SLY & THE FAMILY STONE
ejproductions
Thank you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131392 Apr 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Could you please resist the urge to "judge-it" your own posts? You're so obviously transparent, and it just seems so cheesy of you to do that. I suppose it's appropriate, though. You are just about the most inauthentic poster on this thread.
I could CARE LES ...
about those

lil

IDIOT

buttons!

;0)

LOT of good they DO ...

when exitman COME around!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131393 Apr 22, 2013
LES = LESS

Since: Nov 11

United States

#131394 Apr 22, 2013
Boston suspect not to be tried as combatant but in expensive civilian court. Obama promises the full protection of the law.l for his Misaim friend.

Obama says military court reserved only for white American Republicans.
Liberals Own It

San Bernardino, CA

#131395 Apr 22, 2013
Obomber is a cretin who feeds off the ignorance of left wing social rejects.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#131396 Apr 22, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Russia notify Obama suspects should be investigated long before marathon.
Incompetent Obama ignores request!
Why?
Because Obama is typical Muslim Liberal that will refuse to investigate his own kind!
Liberals like Jaxxon are mad that police used "too much force" on poor innocent Muslim.
Liberal group considering to sue government for excessive force against innocent Muslim suspect!!!
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites easy to be fool by their own Liberal Media.
Liberal Media had never fool Conservatives. They ONLY fool their own brainless Liberals.
I agree with you.

We are speaking to the walking dead.

They don't understand common sense.

Isn't this a tragedy? Not being able to comprehend simple logic.

Now awaiting the onslaught of their outcries.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#131397 Apr 22, 2013
Just released NEWS:

Suspects were poisoned by Islam, no political reasons!

We Conservatives were correct AGAIN!'n

ISLAM IS THE PROBLEM
Reality

Louisville, KY

#131398 Apr 22, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf are you babbling on about? LOL
Score?
You and American Lady need serious help.
Liberals only post to score.

They sure as H$!! don't post to present facts, data and the truth.

One more thing....why do you and your groupies laugh out loud ALL the time? Is this a liberal trait to distract intelligent beings from knowing the truth about you---as in you are dumb as a box or rocks.

....and I apologize to the box of rocks for discriminating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Limbertwig 223,163
News House Speaker Paul Ryan refuses to back Donald ... 4 min dump trump 2
News Planned Parenthood sues Indiana for abortion law 6 min Three Days 24
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Grey Ghost 1,375,790
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 37 min Katrina in Chandler 8,124
News Obama says failure to pass immigration reform o... 53 min spud 11
News Trump Holds 15-Point Lead Over Cruz in Indiana ... 1 hr fed up 7
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 3 hr Yeah 2,974
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 4 hr Responsibility 600
News Donald Trump, pictured, was labelled 'divisive,... 6 hr serfs up 83
More from around the web