The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 5,378)

Showing posts 107,541 - 107,560 of243,488
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ghost rider

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Your back side is even bigger than Chubby little Bald headed Rico. So I disagree!
Your bald head belongs to me Quirky.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>"This is rather different from the receptions I used to get fifty years ago. They threw things at me then but they were not roses."
Susan B. Anthony
Biography of Susan B. Anthony
Susan B. Anthony was born February 15, 1820 in Adams, Massachusetts. She was brought up in a *Quaker family with long activist traditions. Early in her life she developed a sense of

> justice and moral zeal. <

http://susanbanthonyhouse.org/her-story/biogr...

Quaker Life published an essay on "Quaker Views - Close Relationships," which commented:

"This tolerant attitude probably reflects the view of most British Quakers. No discrimination is found among Quakers in terms of employment policies. However, there are some Quakers who are very unhappy about the subject of homosexuality."

http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_quak.ht...

Moral Attorneys; Moral People [WHERE - what HAPPENED to them]
The situations in which a lawyer's personal values conflict with his or her professional responsibilities are easy to list, and they never fail to stimulate thoughtful discussions among students: defending the guilty or prosecuting the innocent; limiting the liability of a willful and reckless polluter; using the legal process to wear down competitors or other adversaries; or asserting a dubious privilege solely to conceal damaging evidence. And the list could go on.

http://www.scu.edu/ethics/publications/iie/v8...
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not that size Quirky, I fit okay in one. You probably have no real sense of how big the seats really are having never traveled by plane, since you're broke from spending all your money on cheap wine and Weekly World News(Aliens are coming, save the Bat Boy!)LMAO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Thrive - Crop Circles are Clues to New Energy Technology!
Ghost rider

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
Jack and Teddy are booth great folks!
Hey Ralff!
Good to see ya!
Give that zebra of yours a great big bear hug for me, will ya?
Ghost rider

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Tranquillity wrote:
OMG! Jack from Bedias dashes for my crown!
I got a crown for ya....
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I... be...
...higgans...
... little buddy.
our Drill Sargeant told us that a BUDDY is a fella that will go down town, get TWO BJs, and come back and give you ONE!:)

uh, NO THANKS, Jax!

you might try faux-AL... he seems to be receptive to most any thing.LOL

OR

NTR's Farts is into salads...

you might offer to 'toss' hers...

just as a friendly gesture from one circle memeber to another.:)

I mean, you seem to be hung up on sexual matters a lot here lately.

instead of political.

then again...

to a Gay Rights Activist...

politics is sexual matters.:)

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Since: Jun 10

Alamo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your documentation that you could be sadly correct and I don't have to answer to anybody from this point forward. Now I can do anything I want to show everybody who you are and not be accountable. Of course, if I want to....IMAO and you can't deny it. LOL
"Now I can do anything I want to show everybody who you are and not be accountable."

You're such a fraud and a coward. But hey, go for it if you must.

But sadly for you and "everybody," I don't give a rat's rearend what you think of me. It's irrelevant, off topic, and your threats are nothing but empty, cowardly boasts. You have control issues, POS. Sounds like a personal problem.
Mrs Ralff

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text> Good night RH, I'm heading out too.
It's been a fun week but it is time to turn the keys to the kingdom over to some new blood.
It's about time!
I need me a young one!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
April 15, 2013 is set for the young North Korean leader Pyongyang to set off a nuclear missle either on South Korea or America.
This is the 100th anniversary of his granddad who he has modeled himself after even to the point of cosmetic surgery to look like him.
We will see if he goes thru with it.
I am sure it is already April 15th in North Korea.
Good night everyone.
Good Night R :)
It is in God's hands ... ;~)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you thinking of the latest immigration proposals?
The devil is in the details and we really haven't seen the details yet, but here's what I understand so far...

1) Unauthorized immigrants that came here before December 31, 2011 can apply for temporary legal status that would allow them to live and work here.

2) the department of homeland security would be required to monitor our border with Mexico and develop programs that would "intercept" at least 90% of those trying to enter illegally.

I'm a little unclear what measures are being included to secure ports and the northern border.

3) The government would be required to establish methods that would verify every time a foreign national enters or exits the country.

4) Employers would be required to use an E-verify system to ensure that all of their employees have the legal right to work here.

5) After 10 years (if all of the above mentioned requirements have been met) participants in the program could apply for a green card and would be eligible for citizenship three years after that.

I'm not completely clear about what's being proposed for guest workers and foreign students that want to stay once they finish their education and I would like to know more about that.

To be honest I'm a little skeptical. I would like to see more in the way of comprehensive border security for all points of entry and I've mentioned my reluctance to support a path to citizenship before, but in the end, if the security components are clear and enforced in such a way that another wave of mass illegal immigration is avoided this may be the best deal we're going to get.

I won't be able to say whether I support or reject the proposed legislation until we get a chance to see the whole thing, compare it with what's being worked up in the house and have some real public debate about the whole thing.

I guess that's all really just a very long winded way of saying "I'm not sure yet."
Mrs Ralff

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
our Drill Sargeant told us that a BUDDY is a fella that will go down town, get TWO BJs, and come back and give you ONE!:)
uh, NO THANKS, Jax!
you might try faux-AL... he seems to be receptive to most any thing.LOL
OR
NTR's Farts is into salads...
you might offer to 'toss' hers...
just as a friendly gesture from one circle memeber to another.:)
I mean, you seem to be hung up on sexual matters a lot here lately.
instead of political.
then again...
to a Gay Rights Activist...
politics is sexual matters.:)
Your DRILL sargeant huh?......

Alamo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he distorted what was posted. He's higgans.
Like I posted earlier (and the info you posted verified) NAMBLA tried very hard decades ago to attach itself to the gay and lesbian equal rights movement in an attempt to gain some measure of credibility.
NAMBLA has always been a very small group that frequently misrepresented to the public what their intentions and purposes were.
Most gay people and the organizations that were involved in the fight for gay and lesbian equality had never heard of NAMBLA or what their goals were.
Once the groups existence and goals were exposed and the lengths to which the group had gone to try and piggy-back their cause to the real goals of equality, the gay and lesbian community reacted strongly and condemned the group, severing any and all ties its leaders had attempted to establish.
higgans and a few others here are determined to link homosexuality with a variety of abusive perversions and they are not one bit above outright lying to achieve that goal.
Besides, right about now higgans is liable to say just about anything to change the subject from his own moral failings which have been so evident on this thread over the last several days.
I know, Jax. They are pros at distortion and obfuscation.

"higgans and a few others here are determined to link homosexuality with a variety of abusive perversions and they are not one bit above outright lying to achieve that goal."

They have lied often on this subject.

"Besides, right about now higgans is liable to say just about anything to change the subject from his own moral failings which have been so evident on this thread over the last several days."

He/she has already begun the denials and obfuscations. It's too tedious, boring and time-consuming to waste my energy on liars and just plain stupid people.

If their weapons to discourage intelligent conversation are lies, accusations and ignorance, then they win hands down.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
It got the POINT across ... didn't IT?
The TRUTH does HURT sometimes!
u NEED to LQQk at yourself!
u r the evil doer.
NOT "I" ...
I'm FIGHTING evil!
"I'm FIGHTING evil!"

No my dear, you are fighting mental illness and from the looks of things, you are losing that battle.
British Quakerism

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Biography of Susan B. Anthony
Susan B. Anthony was born February 15, 1820 in Adams, Massachusetts. She was brought up in a *Quaker family with long activist traditions. Early in her life she developed a sense of
> justice and moral zeal. <
http://susanbanthonyhouse.org/her-story/biogr...
Quaker Life published an essay on "Quaker Views - Close Relationships," which commented:
"This tolerant attitude probably reflects the view of most British Quakers. No discrimination is found among Quakers in terms of employment policies. However, there are some Quakers who are very unhappy about the subject of homosexuality."
http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_quak.ht...
Moral Attorneys; Moral People [WHERE - what HAPPENED to them]
The situations in which a lawyer's personal values conflict with his or her professional responsibilities are easy to list, and they never fail to stimulate thoughtful discussions among students: defending the guilty or prosecuting the innocent; limiting the liability of a willful and reckless polluter; using the legal process to wear down competitors or other adversaries; or asserting a dubious privilege solely to conceal damaging evidence. And the list could go on.
http://www.scu.edu/ethics/publications/iie/v8...
High Court backs ban against teacher who condemned 'homosexual lifestyle'

He was also prohibited from teaching at any school or sixth form college last July after the Education Secretary backed a decision of regulatory body The Teaching Agency recommending the ban.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-new...
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying troll.
Flying bowl!
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Leadville Lou blew also rings well. ;)
You and Jaxxie are the best blowers[and bloviators]Xcrement boy

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall assigning blame to any one.... except U not knowing u're sexual ID at 12. and, that is based on what u have posted on here.
please post where I said CL specifically forced herself on TN or that TN forced himself on CL or anybody did anything.
CL, supposedly, told her 'story'. has any body been charged? sued?
it's ur obsessesion, what has CL done since 'shareing' her experience?
what has TN done/said in repsonse?
has either one hired or asked any one here on Topix to take up their case?
u do seem to put a LOT of credence in heresay evidence.
but, then look at how you have twisted my simple words, public words, to suit ur twisted purposes.
now, u have ratched up the accusations to calling ME a pedophile or child molester.
a less secure or vindicative person or one like YOU and others on here, might threaten such slander with legal repercusions.
that is NOT me.
unlike you and those others, I treat this as what it is: entertainment.
watching you and ur friends treading in ur own vomit is very entertaining.
u have went from accusing me, falsely, of supporting TN's supposed illegal behaviour DOWN to displaying bad taste and then WAY UP to actually being a criminal,
all without never ONCE admitting you have made either a hasty judgement, came to a wrongful conclusion or even acted badly.
you folks deserve the company and praise of each other and the leadership and govt you all support.
do me a favor, print off these past 48 hours of postings and show them to ur friends and neighbors, sit back mutely and let them come to their own conclusions about the character of the annonymous posters.
if u have as wide a range of acquaintences as u all claim, once they learn ur true natures, u may have less, IMO.
remember what I told u about us just being average? I was wrong.
the average American has more decency than you (all).
ask urselves one last question about this matter: which of us has MODIFIED their positions?
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>THAT sums it up. I agree. Well said.
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Just one problem with that pos.
I didn't accuse him of being a pedophile or a child molester.
I simply pointed out that after several days of going on and on about it, he had yet to say it was wrong and there had to be some reason that he simply could not bring himself to say that.
Whatever accusation he thinks there was in that came from his own twisted mind (and perhaps a guilty conscience) but it did not come from me.
Don't you think it would be in higgans best interest to stop bringing this up? He really hasn't done himself any favors here and the whole thing is just starting to get a little creepy.
There is no "problem". I simply agree with what Higgans said. Understand?

Alamo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Flying bowl!
Little Lulu.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

UFO Lands In China With Aviator? 2012 HD

Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it takes intelligence to have a sophisticated sense of humor.
Nothing you post is funny, intelligent or sophisticated. Your posts are like that of a 12-year-old girl. How's your husband, the gym teacher?
Throw that wet blanket over the clothsline, Sad Sadie.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 107,541 - 107,560 of243,488
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••