The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 395387 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#126905 Apr 12, 2013
Sandy Hook mom to deliver presidential radio address
White House continues full court press to pass gun control legislation

Read more: http://www.ksbw.com/news/politics/Sandy-Hook-...

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#126906 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm spreading TRUTH u moronic dwIdioT ...!!!!
This country is FULL of HATE!
DO not post to me
BECAUSE I WILL "ignore" you from now on!
Looking "down" MY nose @ u ...
As the pesky GNAT u r!
That DAMN simple!
NOT going to WASTE my time on u ...
I may post this over and over
IF u do!
It's YOU who is full of hate. You don't post TRUTH at all. You post your biased, hateful and bigoted opinions, nothing more.

Your every post is full of hate if anyone dares to challenge one of your screwy opinions.

Now have another temper tantrum.

Redwood City, CA

#126907 Apr 12, 2013
Oh look who's on judge it duty. LOL!

Hi Quirky!
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#126908 Apr 12, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't.
But with attitudes like yours, things will never get better.
I suppose this is Obama's fault too.
Take a happy pill and post something positive for a change instead of all your doom and gloom, end times crap.
Ok Dummy , when your SSDI check gets smaller from Obama`s Social Sec. cuts lets see how your feeling next year. After all Social Security recipients had to endure a 2 year cut on cost of living increases. It was only this year that they finally got an increase. How you going to feel when Cuts to Medicare and Medicaid happen Dumch!t!

Or is your Ex Husband whom you been separated from for 16 years but still married too gonna cover that for you?

Guess you don`t see the pattern here where Politicians have been trying to do away with Social Sec. for years. Since they dipped into it to fund their pork projects and now they don`t want to have to pay the debt.
just a thought

Coffeyville, KS

#126910 Apr 12, 2013
Yes it is getting worse, and yes it looks to be continuing as well to get worse. You have to look at the facts of the reality instead of what you are told to see. The decline did not start with Obama but it sure has increased with him.

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#126911 Apr 12, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
see, WA, here is another YOU.
where did I EVER say I support 'grown men etc...'?
what did this Progressive-groupie read into a discussion about NAMBLA members being homosexuals?
you READ marriage, she read child molesting support.
NEITHER are about the SUBJECT being addressed.
BOTH are DEFLECTIONS and one is a PERSONAL attack.
BOTH are time-proven Progressive/radical methods used to discourage debate and debaters.
yet, when I STAY on subject or ask questions or invoke facts and science or insist on TRUTH, I'M THE IDIOT?
you have chosen, or are in the process of chosing, the WRONG side to support... unless you, too, embrace their tactics.
so far, you are about 50/50.... and that ain't good.
hey, with 'friends' like Freebie, who needs enemies?:)
go ahead, ask her yourself where she got the notion that I EVER posted ANYTHING about supporting child molesters, hetero or whatever. see what that gets YOU....
In defense of Ted Nugent having sex with a twelve-year old, you said that the twelve-year old Courtney Love "knew what she liked" when Nugent knowingly had oral sex with her. It was revealed in another post prior to your comment, but in the same conversation, that Nugent habitually sought out young girls to have sex. They were under age and that means molestation and/or statutory rape, and instead of saying Ted Nugent is a child rapist or molester and is a disgusting creep, you chose to speak of a child's sexual preferences, and let Nugent off the hook. I didn't make up a damned thing.
I feel confident that WA can decide what to think and who to befriend without your criticism and influence. I'm just glad to know her, she doesn't need to do a thing for me.

Redwood City, CA

#126912 Apr 12, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Dummy , when your SSDI check gets smaller from Obama`s Social Sec. cuts lets see how your feeling next year. After all Social Security recipients had to endure a 2 year cut on cost of living increases. It was only this year that they finally got an increase. How you going to feel when Cuts to Medicare and Medicaid happen Dumch!t!
Or is your Ex Husband whom you been separated from for 16 years but still married too gonna cover that for you?
Guess you don`t see the pattern here where Politicians have been trying to do away with Social Sec. for years. Since they dipped into it to fund their pork projects and now they don`t want to have to pay the debt.
You really are a very sick human being.

Why must you make everything personal just to get in your hateful accusations and lies?

I worry about nothing. My ex-husband provides nothing for me.

Here, add this to your collection, little girl. I'm sure it's right up your alley, DUMMY. LOL!

http://media.salon.com/2013/04/barbie-mexican...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126914 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
It's YOU who is full of hate. You don't post TRUTH at all. You post your biased, hateful and bigoted opinions, nothing more.
Your every post is full of hate if anyone dares to challenge one of your screwy opinions.
Now have another temper tantrum.
Left-Wing Hatred and Violence has Increased
Submitted by may on August 16, 2012 - 1:49am

Left-Wing hatred and violence

have significantly increased since Barack Obama has been President.

The comments of President Obama and Vice President Biden appear to be directed at increasing the level of hatred directed at toward those who have strong work ethics and hold traditional Conservative Judeo-Christian values. Obama and Biden daily attack the most productive and hard working of the American people, which must increase resentment in the minds of many.

http://lubbockonline.com/interact/blog-post/m...

WHAT does the above TELL u ... u dwIdioT!

NOT a temper tantrum!
The WHOLE TRUTH ...

live & LEARN!

IF u r NOT too stupid to!
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#126915 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
That wasn't a THREAT, you lying little worm.
By the way , If Obama succeeds in cutting Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Sec. it`s projected that the first cut will amount to over $40.00 a month in your monthly income. Ani`t that great news for Seniors who already can`t afford their food , Rent or Medications?

Gosh just a year or two ago Obama and Michele were saying it`s not right when Seniors have to decide whether to eat or buy their Medications.

Obama also Campaigned saying he would not cut Social Security, Medicaid, or Medicare. Now he is trying to do just the opposite.

Bet it won`t be long before Obama comes up with a reason to shut down all food banks which are one of the few options Seniors have to supplement their life.

Michele will most likely say they are not healthy. Then shed a fake tear saying "why should we treat our Seniors this way"?

H&ll, The Meals on wheels program is already having problems from Obama`s dreaded Sequester. One of the programs he cut funds too. The Old folks who receive those meals are mostly shut in`s who can not get out to shop or get their Medication`s .
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#126916 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
You really are a very sick human being.
Why must you make everything personal just to get in your hateful accusations and lies?
I worry about nothing. My ex-husband provides nothing for me.
Here, add this to your collection, little girl. I'm sure it's right up your alley, DUMMY. LOL!
http://media.salon.com/2013/04/barbie-mexican...
That story is just but another Cry of Racism from Illegal Aliens and Radical Terrorist Groups like La Raza, SPLC and the ACLU.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#126917 Apr 12, 2013
Muinor-tisop wrote:
<quoted text>BOTH are time-proven Progressive/radical methods engineered by Alinsky himself. I think he knows it too.
You and your ilk don't know what you are talking about. I'm in no way, shape or form a progressive radical anything. But by all means you people continue to play your games while Rome burns.

Redwood City, CA

#126918 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The comments of President Obama and Vice President Biden appear to be directed at increasing the level of hatred directed at toward those who have strong work ethics and hold traditional Conservative Judeo-Christian values. Obama and Biden daily attack the most productive and hard working of the American people, which must increase resentment in the minds of many.
NOT a temper tantrum!
The WHOLE TRUTH ...
live & LEARN!
You're so easy and so predictable, it's downright tedious and boring.

If Right-Wing Violence Is Up 400%, Why Is the FBI Targeting Environmentalists?

by WILL POTTER on JANUARY 18, 2013

Violent attacks by right-wing groups and individuals have increased by 400% since 1990, and dramatically in the last five years, according to a new report by West Point’s Combating Terrorism Center.

When examined side-by-side with FBI reports on domestic terrorism, the data from this study shows that the FBI has been either grossly miscalculating, or intentionally downplaying, murders and violent attacks by right-wing extremists while exaggerating the threat posed by animal rights activists and environmentalists, who have only destroyed property.

SHARP INCREASE IN VIOLENCE AGAINST MINORITIES

Between 2007 and 2011, there was a sharp increase in the number of victims of right wing violence, according to the study, to the highest levels documented so far. On a broader timeline, the increase is even more dramatic.

There was a spike in both from injuries and fatalities in 2007, and those levels have remained constant through 2012. That’s approximately 190 injuries a year, and 30 deaths, due to right-wing violence.

The victims of this violence are not surprising. Approximately 65% of the attacks were directed against ethnic and religious minorities. And 14% of violent attacks were against people because of their sexual orientation.

As the author notes, this only includes crimes that were reported and could be directly tied to right-wing politics.

It’s possible that these numbers are actually much higher.

http://www.greenisthenewred.com/blog/right-wi...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#126919 Apr 12, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>You can't get second hand cancer from someone eating charbroiled foods.
Do you get it now?
I can get it by being forced to breathe their barbeque smoke. Same argument or being forced to breathe your car's exhaust, especially if I live next to a crowded freeway. Same effin difference.
Anyone can get anything anywhere by any means at any time. lol
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#126920 Apr 12, 2013
Oh look who's on judge it duty. LOL!
Hi Quirky!
Oh , Look Rose is on Judge-IT Duty and being as Ignorant as ever to Boot. As well as offering no intelligent content! LMAO!

Redwood City, CA

#126921 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT a temper tantrum!
The WHOLE TRUTH ...
live & LEARN!
Growing threat of extreme right-wing violence

By Peter Bergen, CNN National Security Analyst, and Jennifer Rowland, Special to CNN

Thu April 4, 2013

(CNN)-- On the evening of March 19, Tom Clements, the director of Colorado's prison system, was shot and killed when he answered the door of his home near Colorado Springs.

The slaying sparked a police chase that ended a few days later in Texas, with authorities finally killing the suspect, 28-year-old Evan Ebel, in a shootout. It was soon discovered that Ebel had been part of a violent white supremacist gang during the eight years he spent in Colorado prisons.

Clements was the latest victim of increasingly active violent right-wing extremists. While American politicians and the U.S. public continue to focus on the threat from jihadist extremists, there seems to be too little awareness that this domestic form of political violence is a growing problem at home.

From 2002 to 2007, only nine right-wing extremists were indicted for their roles in politically motivated murders and other types of ideologically motivated violent assaults. But between 2008 and 2012, the number mushroomed to 53, according to data collected by the New America Foundation.(Click on chart on the left for the data.)

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/04/opinion/bergen-...

Redwood City, CA

#126922 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT a temper tantrum!
The WHOLE TRUTH ...
live & LEARN!
Read 'em and weep, "U dwIdiot!"

(continued)

Fifteen right-wing extremists were indicted in 2012 -- including six who were involved in a militia in Georgia that accumulated weapons, plotted attacks on the government and murdered a young U.S. Army soldier and his 17-year-old girlfriend, who they suspected were planning to rat out the group to authorities. Seven claimed membership in the anti-government Sovereign Citizens movement and allegedly murdered two policemen in Louisiana. And two had gone on a murderous rampage the previous year, killing four people before they were arrested in California, where they told police they were on their "way to Sacramento to kill more Jews."

By comparison, in 2012, only six people who subscribed to al Qaeda's ideology were indicted on terrorism-related charges in the United States, confirming the trend of the past four years, which is a sharp decline in such cases that has been documented by the authors in previous pieces for CNN.com .

It's about time that politicians who are quick to talk about the threat posed by al Qaeda began paying attention to the shifting nature of the threats.

In comparing the two sources of domestic terrorism, it's striking that the jihadists charged with crimes were much less likely to have actually carried out a violent attack before they were arrested.

According to data gathered by the New America Foundation, 207 people motivated by al Qaeda's ideology of violence against American targets have been indicted in the U.S. on terrorism-related charges since 9/11. But only about 5% of those were indicted for their roles in violent incidents, whereas of the 139 right-wing militants indicted in the United States since 9/11, just under half had engaged in a violent attack before they were arrested.

The word "terrorism" is not often used in the charges leveled against these right-wing militants, simply because laws in the United States primarily define terrorism as the work of a designated foreign terrorist group.

But the New America data shows that domestic terrorists motivated by non-jihadist ideologies now pose a similar or even greater threat than those who admire al Qaeda. We define non-jihadist terrorists to be those who carry out or aspire to carry out acts of politically motivated violence, and who fall into the following categories: right-wing extremists who oppose the government, subscribe to a neo-Nazi ideology, or oppose homosexuality or abortion; left-wing extremists; violent animal rights activists; and violent environmental activists.

Over the past several years, acts or plots of non-jihadist terrorism have derived almost entirely from right-wing extremists like the soldiers' militia in Georgia and the anti-government group in Louisiana. Of the 54 non-jihadist terrorists indicted between 2010 and 2012, 47 were right-wing extremists.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/04/opinion/bergen-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#126923 Apr 12, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that is what this is all about....his guilty conscience. It sure as Hell isn't about Sandy Hook because what is on the table wouldn't have stopped it.
WHY would a shooter try to purchase a weapon he already had access to??? His Mom's is 'supposedly' the one he used!

Something is VERY fishy here!

18 December 2012
EXCLUSIVE: Store where Sandy Hook gunman tried to buy rifle three days before massacre now has huge sale on ammunition with rounds as cheap as 5 cents

Among the other offers was ‘Buy One Get One for 50 percent OFF’ on all ‘big game rifle slug, 25-pack game loads and steel shot ammo.'
There were also reductions on knives, targets and toy rifles.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22497...

#126924 Apr 12, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
well, if J exposes X or NTR exposes US or Freebie exposes J... they will be kicked outof the 'circle'.
AND, by exposing one or the other, they expose themselves.
here and elsewhere we've seen these type of posters turn on neutral AND semi-supportive posters... usually quite visciously, too.
at least, in their attacks THEY ARE CONSISTENT....:)
Would you please explain what you mean by exposing someone?

Really, higgans, I have come to believe that our problems in communicating are in good part because people who choose to identify as conservative these days are wired differently than liberals. I'm specifically referring to our emotional makeup. Beneath our disagreements on the issues, there's a basic difference in how we see ourselves and any relationship with others and the responsibilities and/or loyalties that come with those relationships. It's very discouraging. I thought I'd never give up on anyone, but now I have begun.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#126925 Apr 12, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
In defense of Ted Nugent having sex with a twelve-year old, you said that the twelve-year old Courtney Love "knew what she liked" when Nugent knowingly had oral sex with her. It was revealed in another post prior to your comment, but in the same conversation, that Nugent habitually sought out young girls to have sex. They were under age and that means molestation and/or statutory rape, and instead of saying Ted Nugent is a child rapist or molester and is a disgusting creep, you chose to speak of a child's sexual preferences, and let Nugent off the hook. I didn't make up a damned thing.
I feel confident that WA can decide what to think and who to befriend without your criticism and influence. I'm just glad to know her, she doesn't need to do a thing for me.
Free, I just have a minute right now, but here's what higgans said and not only is he saying it was okay for a 28 year old man to have sex with a 12 year old girl, he is putting the blame on the girl.

I missed this post that night because I don't read most of higgans posts, but now that I have seen I am completely disgusted.

A 12 year old girl having oral sex with a 28 year old man is not consensual, it's molestation and for a creep like higgans to defend the man that molested that little girl by laughing and saying "she knew what she liked" is despicable.

We know what kind of pervert higgans is now.

The only question that remains is why not a even one of all these "good Christian patriots" spoke up and condemned what he said.

I have to go for a while, but before this thread goes along it's merry way this needs to be brought up again and there are a few people on here that need to explain the contradiction in their morals.

Anyway, here's his post and it's disgusting...
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
all that proves is that at age 12, Ms. Love KNEW what she liked and a certain J didn't....
or,
as they say, when we are in our 20's, we are liberal and grow more conservative as we age.
Ted grew up.
or, if u prefer,'evolved'.:)
CL?
Post# 26480

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

#126926 Apr 12, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Frees it a very good think having friends such as yourself. Have a great weekend.
:)
I feel blessed to know you WA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min replaytime 209,584
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min District 1 225,580
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,431,999
News Response to the teacher shortage 2 min Student 7
News FBI releases notes from Clinton email investiga... 2 min Battle Tested 67
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 3 min Oh No You Di-nt 1,277
News Sen. Elizabeth Warren blasts Wells Fargo manage... 3 min BLDG SEVEN 16
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min valerie 243,500
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 26 min Tn clm 10,204
News As Clinton focuses on debate, Trump says he'd c... 40 min WeTheSheeple 87
News Suspect arrested in Washington mall shooting 44 min WeTheSheeple 72
More from around the web