The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 5,304)

Showing posts 106,061 - 106,080 of219,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you able to keep from being censored with your vulgar posting?
Every time I post "the muslim madman in the White House." I am censored.
Hi R ...
I want to thank you for saying this ...Plus I also wanted to say I made a post "differentiating" the TWO different posters. BTW ...
There are tow different "Reality" posters showing up.

One says United States ...
One says Frankfort KY ...

Are you both ...
OR
Is someone trying to *hijack* your name also?

;~)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't waste a lot of time on you"
Posit, half your posts are either about me or to me.
You not only "waste a lot of time" on me, you're absolutely obsessed with me.
Now I'll tell you one more time. If there is a question you want me to answer, ask it and if I think it's worth my time I'll answer.
I'm taking a break right now so I'll be around for a few minutes just in case you decide to get serious.
Personally I think you're still pouting because I spoiled all your fun last night, but here's your chance, ask a serious question and see how it goes.
You up to that?
Sorry about that but I now know better than to ask you any serious questions because when I have asked you serious questions in the past you have either answered me with ridicule of just plain ignored the question.
Dis you also know that the seriousness of a question is determined by the one asking it and not by the one who it is directed to? He doesn't have the right to determine that.
Didn't think so.
BTW, not "pouting" at all. You are a very humorous joke, Ja-Ja.
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

‘Die slow’: Stacey Dash attacked after calling out Jay-Z, Beyoncé for funding ‘communist oppressive regime’ with Cuba trip
Posted at 6:51 pm on April 9, 2013 by Twitchy Staff

http://twitchy.com/2013/04/09/die-slow-stacey...

“Festina lente”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

The Great and Mighty wrote:
Why is it that the Republicans on Topix show us all how dumb people can be?
Most people already know how dumb liberals are, but since you're here on Topix....

Since: Oct 07

Illumination

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Who smokes courgettes? I frequently grate mine for inclusion in meatloaf and breads, or I use them for casseroles and stir fry. On the other hand, I don't see them sold by the pack. They're sold separately here, either organic or standard commercial fare. They're easy to grow here, and I have no intention of paying a higher tax to buy them when I can just plant them in the garden.
I still do not understand why anything as innocuous and non-harmful as a zucchini should be taxed. It's just wrong.
If I am disappointed in the President, it is because I find him much more accommodating that I would have expected him to be. He's wrong to tie Social Security to the chained CPI. It will hurt seniors while the wealthiest continue to be left unharmed and undisturbed and putting distance between themselves and every other group. If Republicans insist on leaving them alone, how about taking it out of Defense spending?
Bernie Sanders: Obama Owns Chained CPI

WASHINGTON -- If President Barack Obama keeps on signaling his willingness to cut Social Security benefits, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) warned Tuesday, people are going to start thinking he actually wants to cut them.
In hopes of achieving a compromise with Republicans on higher taxes, the White House has said it will propose reducing future cost-of-living increases for Social Security beneficiaries, a policy Obama has endorsed before. Sanders noted that not even House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) touched Social Security in his austere budget outline last year, meaning Obama essentially owns the proposal.
"Paul Ryan, in the worst budget ever presented in the history of the United States, did not mention Social Security, so of course [Obama] owns it," Sanders said as he left a rally outside the White House, where he and a handful of congressional Democrats, Social Security advocates, and labor leaders denounced Social Security cuts on Tuesday.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/09/bern...

Now you have me hungry for zucchini bread!
dee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

I will really love to see all undocumented immigrant get green card, work & pay taxes, contribute to the society. other develop countries moving forward, we keep talking about undocumented immigrant, this 21st century wake up fellow american.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
I am trying to find the web site for Joe Biden's outburst on "we are coming to gather your guns, everyone of them."
To the patriots, anyone know. Please post and thank you.
Joe Biden Mocks ‘Black Helicopter Crowd’:‘We’re Going to Swoop Down… and Gather Up Every Gun in America’

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/09/jo...

Illumination

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh! Do you think that is what he meant? That's some typo if that's the case. In fact, it's much more than a typo.
Oh, well. If it's cigarettes he meant, fine with me. ;-) He really should try to use his dictionary more often to get the correct spelling of words.
:-)
Oh I think it's more a case of him pickling his kidneys. He's got three, you know(shakes head). Say, can you drink beer while on dialysis?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Philliproy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Jaxxon is only interested in making personal attacks on other users of this forum and uninterested in discussing the obvious truth of the topic of this forum, i.e.: "The President has failed us."
I have been noticing this for years now.
Back on topic.

Obama's Failing Second Term Presidency

Huffington post no less. You know something is awry when a liberal rag like huff post agrees with me...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/miles-mogulescu...

Illumination

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your Burger King crown.
Those things are paper, you know. They'll pass them out to anybody lol.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Cigarette taxes again? Isn't taxation without representation the reason we fired England and started our own country?

I guess I'll have to plant tobacco in the garden this year. Let the children pay for their own health insurance programs. I'm done!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a threat? LOL
What makes you think you have the right to know who people are?
You put way too much emphasis on researching people and knowing who they are. The is a political discussion forum. An ANONYMOUS political discussion forum. Why not do more supporting your arguments and less finding ways to research people.
That's a friendly warning. ;)
You can take it any way you want to.
I not only have the right to know who I am dealing with but I also have the obligation to exercise that right any way that I can, which btw includes researching anyone that I choose to for my own purposes as long as I don't use that info in a malicious way. If you disagree then take that up with topix. They will tell you to go sh*t in your hat.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL! There you go again, getting all pissy because I tell the truth about you and your conniving games.
You have NEVER had me or anyone else here "figured out." You're a fraud who pretends to have inside knowledge about people to make up for your lack of power and authority anywhere. You're a phony, and if anyone has been bullying it's YOU. I don't bully. I expose frauds, liars, charlatans and hypocrites like you.
Don't like it? Too damn bad. Quit lying and playing your power games. You're powerless here. It's a level playing field, but I'm far more intelligent and honest than YOU. Deal with it.
I've sure got you figured out.
Don't like it? Too damn bad.
You and your gang leave pellets all over the net like the rabbits you are. The trails are obvious.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL! It's a control and power trip for Posey, X.
He's been playing this game for a long time--pretending to have inside knowledge about various people so he can feel important and in charge. It's a charade, nothing more. He thinks he can put people on the defensive and off guard. Childish at best.
Notice how he always alludes to knowing people and all about them, but he never gives any specifics? He doesn't know chit, IMO of course.
Why would I want to give any "specifics" at all. That would violate the TOS.
I am not as stupid as you would be if you were in the same situation as I because you would give "specifics" in a malicious way just like you extremist libs are known to do. IMO too of course. BTW Go sh*t in your hat, Rose.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Jealous of your 119 I.Q? Now that is funny. That must be where you get the genius to change my name on my posts to " ex-crement boy", lol.
You stink, Xcrement boy, go shower.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Nutso.
Uh....God did make us all, good and bad. Trying to lump homosexuals in together with the pedophiles and other assortments of perverse criminals is so 1950.
It's really hard to converse with people that are willing to believe such ignorance.
The separation of church and state is for the benefit of keeping religion out of the decision process in our government.
Some people don't even believe in God, do you even understand that?
What about their rights and their views?
The self righteous judgmental b.s you spout here everyday is the same ignorant rhetoric that will cost Republicans another presidency in 2016 and further more until they can stop using the vehicle of "God" to judge and condemn people for being who they are and who God made them. More people are seeing the truth every day and your hateful views are becoming more and more obsolete.
Your comic book god, Xcremental one?
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Shakes The Klown wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I like "The Young & the Breastless."
You like young Boys Huh?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I have been noticing this for years now.
Back on topic.
Obama's Failing Second Term Presidency
Huffington post no less. You know something is awry when a liberal rag like huff post agrees with me...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/miles-mogulescu...
BO's newest budget will get zero votes, like all his budgets. Fail.

Not that he cares when he knows the LIV's and dishonest LSM talking heads will continue to kiss his half white butt.
Shakes The Klown

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You like young Boys Huh?
Nope, and you ain't that young.
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Rush Limbaugh Left Off '35 Most Powerful People in Media' List

By Noel Sheppard | April 10, 2013 | 17:30

Rush Limbaugh is the most listened to talk radio host in America.

Yet for at least the second year in a row, he's been left off the Hollywood Reporter's "35 Most Powerful People in Media" list.

Those that made the list include MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski, Rachel Maddow, and Joe Scarborough.

Are these three folks really more powerful than Limbaugh?

Apparently so are Stephen Colbert, Anderson Cooper, Bob Costas, Katie Couric, Jimmy Fallon, Piers Morgan, Kelly Ripa, Howard Stern, Michael Strahan, Jon Stewart, Wendy Williams, and Anna Wintour.

These folks are all more powerful than the most listened to radio host in the nation? Really?

Also curious is the absence of Fox News's Bret Baier and Greta Van Susteren who both have better ratings than all of the MSNBCers on this list as well as the CNNers.

It therefore would be interesting to find out what THR considers powerful.

Do they not believe radio is a powerful medium? If so, why is Howard Stern on this list?

Certainly it's not because of his role on America's Got Talent!

In addition, THR can't claim this list involves only television personalities because there are a number of newspaper and magazine executives named.

As such, if radio is included, where is Mark Levin on this list? With his audience as well as his best-selling books, he's certainly more powerful than many of those named.

The same could be said of Glenn Beck who continues to be a media powerhouse on radio, print, and the other platforms he's created.

So what gives, THR?

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 106,061 - 106,080 of219,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••