The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 336713 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

whatthehey

Austin, TX

#126466 Apr 11, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rose. Didn't see this post earlier.
Well, right now the topic seems to be why posit thinks it's a good idea to make sure I know he's in my neighborhood.
Actually, you sir, are the one who made sure that EVERYONE knows your neighborhood! You sir, provided the necessary information above and beyond the actual and first given detail.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Wekweti NT

#126467 Apr 11, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>So you're accusing Rose of something that you are doing right now here in this post you replied to her about. You are what you say she is.
So you are trying to pick a fight with me when you have no skin in this game. Perhaps you should be focusing on the fact that our president is failing us in his second term. Even a liberal rag like huff post agrees with me.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/miles-mogulescu...
sunny

Longview, WA

#126468 Apr 11, 2013

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Wekweti NT

#126469 Apr 11, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Just who made you judge? Let me tell you. You did but you are wrong again. You're no ones judge other then yourself. That's who you should be scrutinizing.
We all judge and we all are judged.
Fact.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Wekweti NT

#126470 Apr 11, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Posi I have no doubts at all that the Federal Government is/has been researching you and several others on these threads. So really no one else needs to do a thing. I hope that you haven't done anything wrong that could cost you much if you have. But I'm pretty sure that you have covered your basis as much as possible already.
I have no doubt either and I don't fear our federal govt.
They need to be fearing me and others like me because we hold a majority.
That majority will keep them reined in and you should be glad of that fact.
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#126471 Apr 11, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>But you forget that one very important question remains. Where have I used any supposed personal info in a malicious way against anyone anywhere and especially here? Now if you have something to accuse me with, then by all means make your accusation and don't forget that I have the right to face you in a court of law and you have the obligation to supply material proof to back your accusations. Proof that I only might know exists.
All I can say is you had better be right because if you aren't right there certainly will be legal repercussions that you will face and topix will back me. I have archived the whole uncensored thread to include all posts that have since been removed. BTW It is just one of many threads that I have saved in pristine form.
You want to bring it on? All I can say is go for it.
Then we all will see just who baits, disrupts, instigates, etc, etc, etc and just where I stand in the grand scheme of things here.
Capiche?(I know you are smart enough to)
EXCELLENT! Then YOU sir, have the necessary info for "Ralff" where the same poster who just yesterday made mention of, "his three" and "pickling kidneys" AND their guilt in accusing that poster of being a child molester! DONE. Fair IS fair in all filings of criminal activity, right? Some are not so smart are they(a statement)!
Money in your Mouth

Los Angeles, CA

#126472 Apr 11, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I have no doubt either and I don't fear our federal govt.
They need to be fearing me and others like me because we hold a majority.
That majority will keep them reined in and you should be glad of that fact.
If you did not fear the fed's then you'd have no problem abolishing the 2nd amendment.... right?
Learn How to Dialouge

Los Angeles, CA

#126473 Apr 11, 2013
sunny wrote:
http://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/data/
Nobody is going to click on your links of you don't provide a synopsis of what it's about.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#126474 Apr 11, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>EXCELLENT! Then YOU sir, have the necessary info for "Ralff" where the same poster who just yesterday made mention of, "his three" and "pickling kidneys" AND their guilt in accusing that poster of being a child molester! DONE. Fair IS fair in all filings of criminal activity, right? Some are not so smart are they(a statement)!
What are you talking about? This post was directed towards me and I made no post yesterday about anyone's "three pickling kidneys" and surely didn't accuse anyone of "child molestation".

I think it's fair to say you have no idea what you are talking about.
higgans

Marion, IN

#126475 Apr 11, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Adopted children are returned to the state when it becomes too hard for the adoptive parents. Blood parents don't have that luxury."
Adopted children and "blood" children have the same exact privileges and protections under the law, bro. There are no legal distinctions between the two types, including parental responsibilities and rights of survivorship.
wrong.

didn't you hear the 'word' from the official Obama/FG/Progressive news service, MSNBC?

ALL children belong to the 'collective', also known as the 'State' or the 'Government'.

also, you are responding to 'spoof' posts....

do try and keep up.:)
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#126476 Apr 11, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Info wars again huh?
Figures.
The event was hosted by the Austin City Chief of Police, Art Acevedo, and was sponsored in part by a group called "Texas Gun Sense" and the "ban" in question is a move to keep guns out of the hands of security guards on school campuses.
No one said anything about a "total gun ban" (before infowars got hold of the story) and it wasn't about Obama.
This was about the effort to get stricter gun laws passed in Texas and the comment that was made was directed to a protester who was holding a sign that said "stop the gun ban".
Since one of the goals of the groups sponsoring the event (with the support of the Police Chief of Austin City, Texas) is to get guns banned from school campuses, both the sign and the comment made by the "democrat" were presumably in reference to that issue.
Here's what one of the event organizers had to say about the groups goals and intentions and about the distortions the right wing was making about this event...
"...Organizer Hilary Rand with Moms Demand Action claimed that Second Amendment advocates were “perpetrating things that are just not true,” adding,“Nobody wants to ban guns here we’re just trying talking about coming up with sensible solutions that can help make us safer, we’re talking about strengthening the laws that we currently have and creating new laws that will help us enforce those laws we currently have, nobody wants to change the constitution....”
http://www.infowars.com/video-democrat-admits...
I know you'll probably have another one of your tantrums because I've set the record straight again, but the truth is the truth and all the right wing rhetoric in the world isn't going to change that.
"You either stand for love and peace of the people in our nation, or you stand with criminals," said Austin police chief,Acevedo. He supports gun ownership and wants to protect the Second Amendment for law-abiding citizens. "It does not add up. You cannot argue against universal background checks with a straight face and tell me you are in favor of public safety," said Art Acevedo, the chief of police in Austin.

Acevedo stands behind common sense politics on policy making.
higgans

Marion, IN

#126477 Apr 11, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm.., last time I checked... tobacco smokers were not a constitutionally protected class.
a LOT of folks with addictions and mental abnormalities are NOT 'constitutionally protected' classes.

like Gays and Lesbians.

thanks for reminding us.... ALL.

Location hidden

#126478 Apr 11, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>OK. You and Jax are so entertaining. you are saying I am loco, jax is saying that I am stalking jack and I am in his neighborhood, and xman wants to put me in jail for god knows what. LMAO
Meanwhile:
OUR FKN president is failing us.
Where the hell are your priorities you damn fools.
Oh and lest I forget usmail is cheerleading the whole shebang.
You guys put on quite a show....
Of pure ignorance.IMO of course...(you know the disclaimer)
LOL

Uhh....wait a minute here. Where did you see me post that I "wanted" to put you in jail.
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#126479 Apr 11, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? This post was directed towards me and I made no post yesterday about anyone's "three pickling kidneys" and surely didn't accuse anyone of "child molestation".
I think it's fair to say you have no idea what you are talking about.
Exactly, it was NOT meant for you as mentioned!

You have a great day "X-Man"!
higgans

Marion, IN

#126480 Apr 11, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
Now it that's not a prime example of Conservative hypocrisy, I don't know what is.
all that proves is that at age 12, Ms. Love KNEW what she liked and a certain J didn't....

or,

as they say, when we are in our 20's, we are liberal and grow more conservative as we age.

Ted grew up.

or, if u prefer,'evolved'.:)

CL?

Location hidden

#126481 Apr 11, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Then explain to me how I am not right? Back up your claim.
Is hacking into a computer system that is not your own without permission "illegal"?

Location hidden

#126482 Apr 11, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, it was NOT meant for you as mentioned!
You have a great day "X-Man"!
The post of Posit's that you replied to was posted to me.
higgans

Marion, IN

#126483 Apr 11, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, and let's be honest, smoking (including second hand smoke) is harmful to others. It's obvious why it is banned.
the last I heard, there were NO valid studies to support your lie about second-hand smoke.

the last 'study' that claimed such proof was de-bunked some ten+ years ago.

as to apartent houses/condos going smoke free because of 'third-hand' smoke: pure Progressive/raical/rabid BS!

like Global Warming, er, Climate Change (it 'evolved', too!).

tell a lie long enough and often enough....(you know the rest).

if you ever wondered why the birther stories etc. won't go away, know you know: some fools will believe ANYTHING.

you just proved it... again.

thanks...

Location hidden

#126484 Apr 11, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
all that proves is that at age 12, Ms. Love KNEW what she liked and a certain J didn't....
or,
as they say, when we are in our 20's, we are liberal and grow more conservative as we age.
Ted grew up.
or, if u prefer,'evolved'.:)
CL?
Are you freaking kidding me?

Having sexual with a 12 year old at the age of 28 is not liberal. It is CRIMINAL.

If that story is true, he didn't grow up, he got away with a crime.

You are truly an ignorant and disgusting human being.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Wekweti NT

#126485 Apr 11, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>EXCELLENT! Then YOU sir, have the necessary info for "Ralff" where the same poster who just yesterday made mention of, "his three" and "pickling kidneys" AND their guilt in accusing that poster of being a child molester! DONE. Fair IS fair in all filings of criminal activity, right? Some are not so smart are they(a statement)!
If you would please rephrase your post, I might have a better understanding of what you are saying as I don't quite understand. Thanks in advance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,263,655
Iran Nuclear Agreement: Black Mark or Gold Star... 2 min MarkJ- 370
News Hillary Clinton is promising that all homes wil... 3 min xxxrayted 52
News Clinton campaign blasts New York Times in lette... 3 min Fart news 8
News Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions (Oct '14) 3 min Pietro Armando 6,355
News End of Boy Scouts' ban on gays prompts elation ... 4 min MORMON HUMAN RIGH... 92
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 5 min Shizle 10,845
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min woodtick57 190,192
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Jacques Ottawa 194,566
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 50 min dirtclod 171,828
News Planned Parenthood seeks fed study of fetal tis... 1 hr Le Jimbo 91
News Donald Trump blasts John McCain over 'crazies' ... 1 hr Le Jimbo 656
More from around the web