The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 5,296)

Showing posts 105,901 - 105,920 of219,648
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

The Infamous Rico wrote:
Has anyone ever heard from Gods mouth that homosexuality is a sin?
Since nobody can say yes, why do people insist that it is?
Have you or anybody heard from god's mouth that gayness isn't a sin? since nobody can say yes, why do a very few people like gays themselves insist that it isn't?

Since: Oct 07

Illumination

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you agree with Quirky that I'm "pretending not to be" gay?
LOL
Believe me, if I was gay, I would just say so and boy would you all be in for it then. ;)
Quirky was hoping. He is fascinated with you. He's not comfortable with his desires yet, so he calls you X-Woman to lessen the discomfort. But make no mistake, it's derriere he's after. Watch your back(side).

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Posit, it's not the same thing. They are not infringing on your happiness by demanding to be treated equally.
That's like you asking to make it illegal to buy black cars because the color black makes you "unhappy"....
No one owns the institution of marriage and it should benefit all citizens regardless of gender precisely because it doesn't hurt anyone to do so.
It really is just a matter of the far right just being butt sore over the issue. It doesn't affect them in anyway.
Disagree.

“Carlos Danger Sucks”

Since: Jun 10

Freddy Futtbucker

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>There are male prostitutes that turn tricks with gays for money.(I'm sure you do know that)
That is not what was said previously.

You and DP contend there are straight men PRETENDING to be gay in order to get out of their marriages and avoid spousal and child support. And that they then try to get benefits for being gay.

Need I pull up the posts, and make you out to be the liar you are?

Now you're talking about something completely different. Are you saying these "male prostitutes" are straight or gay, do you even know? I expect you'll lie about that now.

You pretend to have knowledge and experience of things you know nothing about, you fraud. And I thank Jax is the last person you should be preaching to or trying to school on the subject, you fool.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't think it is "total b.s" and I doubt **** was the only one who reported Rallff considering that (imo) he was using several different anonymous personas to harass several different posters.
Maybe you need to look at this a bit more objectively Eagle. Even if **** posts his own name it doesn't give anyone else the right to use that as a means to harass him which was what was being done repeatedly.
Whats with the **** BS?? Call him by the name in his headline.. Who is Rallff??

Eagle
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

willy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you speak for God?
Rico and Rose are Madalyn O`Hairs Spawn. Atheists!
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

The Grateful Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
BaaWaaaaaaah!
No one listens to you until you Ph-art.
Hey loser, you are listening to me. You must be no one, pfffffarrrrrtttttt.:>)

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Did anything the mods did even slow you guys down?
The more I tried to do the right thing, the more determined you worms were to keep posting it.
Like I just told ralff, you want to be able to keep using this to disrupt the thread and cause chaos and I finally put a stop to it.
Call me any name you want. I don't care anymore and if you don't like it too dam* bad.
worm now?? How many more names you wanna sling at me jack?? I haven't called you any but you continue to do so.. Why wont you answer my question?? Its really a simple one..

Eagle

“Carlos Danger Sucks”

Freddy Futtbucker

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I choose not to say here. There are too many liberal extremist posters here that will take what I would have said and turn the whole shebang into a ridicule fest in order to target me. They have done so before to me with the scant info that I have mistakenly revealed here. The culprits are Rose, Jax, NTR, Rico and USMail to name a few. They have a history of doing so, IMHO. But then again, that is the tactic of those who are well versed in Alinsky's "rules for radicals" and it gives them away every time.
LOL! I haven't revealed anything about you except what lying POS you are.

Quit your whining, little girl. You target people all the time and launch your vile attacks and inflict your lies and accusations toward those you hate.

I never heard of "Alinsky" or "rules for radicals" until some of you extreme wackos mentioned it.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't think it is "total b.s" and I doubt **** was the only one who reported Rallff considering that (imo) he was using several different anonymous personas to harass several different posters.
Maybe you need to look at this a bit more objectively Eagle. Even if **** posts his own name it doesn't give anyone else the right to use that as a means to harass him which was what was being done repeatedly.
Eagle's just mad because he's spent the whole day firing blanks.

I'm going to call it a night soon.

I hope you'll understand if I'm mildly amused at how things have turned out.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
Obama frets: How do I leave a legacy?
http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama-frets-how...
a legacy of failure.

“Carlos Danger Sucks”

Freddy Futtbucker

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>GTH, Wacky lib.
LOL! There's that nasty temper again. I ask you for FACTS instead of your hate-filled lies and bigoted accusations, and you get angry and act like a toddler. So predictable.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Oblamers legacy of failure is insured.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats with the **** BS?? Call him by the name in his headline.. Who is Rallff??
Eagle
I don't play your games Eagle, never have, never will.

“Carlos Danger Sucks”

Freddy Futtbucker

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Rico and Rose are Madalyn O`Hairs Spawn. Atheists!
And you are evil personified.

I am no atheist and never have been, you moronic lying little punk.

Get the attention you were seeking, you lonely old drunk? LOL!
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

The United States was founded to secure that liberty for the individual, with an understanding of the bounty that letting free people earn, hold, and express their wealth would create, for everyone. America was founded on the idea that reason can distinguish between actions that violate that liberty from those that protect it, and that law governing individuals must demand that scrutiny.

“Carlos Danger Sucks”

Freddy Futtbucker

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You prove nothing except your hatred.
Now you're just getting desperate and flustered. If anyone is displaying hatred, it's YOU. I can provide proof if you like.

You sure like to dish it though, don't you, POS?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow?? I`m glad I`v never fallen to that extreme. LMAO!
I am certain he did take pictures. Seeing someone with a bigger one turns him on. Ha Ha Ha Ha
Actually Rico lost his manhood on a barb wire fence he climbed to sneak into San Diego. Tragic.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle's just mad because he's spent the whole day firing blanks.
I'm going to call it a night soon.
I hope you'll understand if I'm mildly amused at how things have turned out.
You would think that some of these posters would be accustomed to disappointment by now.

It's always nice to see "good" prevail. It's a small but satisfying consolation for the some of the idiocy a person has to put up with from some of the posters here.

I'm going to calling it a night as well.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Well ladies and gents, here we go again. Let us see if anyone NOT from Californicate has anything to add to the WORMS(slug) parasite comments tonight. How many people have their heads up Obama's hershey Highway tonight. Any new ones, or just the same old redundant WORMS from every other night? Let the fun begin!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 105,901 - 105,920 of219,648
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••