The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
105,881 - 105,900 of 243,950 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats with the **** BS?? Call him by the name in his headline.. Who is Rallff??
Eagle
I don't play your games Eagle, never have, never will.

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Rico and Rose are Madalyn O`Hairs Spawn. Atheists!
And you are evil personified.

I am no atheist and never have been, you moronic lying little punk.

Get the attention you were seeking, you lonely old drunk? LOL!
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

The United States was founded to secure that liberty for the individual, with an understanding of the bounty that letting free people earn, hold, and express their wealth would create, for everyone. America was founded on the idea that reason can distinguish between actions that violate that liberty from those that protect it, and that law governing individuals must demand that scrutiny.

Martinez, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You prove nothing except your hatred.
Now you're just getting desperate and flustered. If anyone is displaying hatred, it's YOU. I can provide proof if you like.

You sure like to dish it though, don't you, POS?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow?? I`m glad I`v never fallen to that extreme. LMAO!
I am certain he did take pictures. Seeing someone with a bigger one turns him on. Ha Ha Ha Ha
Actually Rico lost his manhood on a barb wire fence he climbed to sneak into San Diego. Tragic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle's just mad because he's spent the whole day firing blanks.
I'm going to call it a night soon.
I hope you'll understand if I'm mildly amused at how things have turned out.
You would think that some of these posters would be accustomed to disappointment by now.

It's always nice to see "good" prevail. It's a small but satisfying consolation for the some of the idiocy a person has to put up with from some of the posters here.

I'm going to calling it a night as well.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Well ladies and gents, here we go again. Let us see if anyone NOT from Californicate has anything to add to the WORMS(slug) parasite comments tonight. How many people have their heads up Obama's hershey Highway tonight. Any new ones, or just the same old redundant WORMS from every other night? Let the fun begin!
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Liberalism/Marxism is a faith-based belief system. That means it is a religion. It doesn’t make sense, therefore.

Truly, when a faith-based system attempts to justify force against any individual to transfer provisions to those who haven’t earned them, that is the ultimate moral condescension, and the ultimate buzz-kill

Martinez, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Do you always lie like this? You should seek help for attempting to spread your culture of loathing.
There was no lie. You just hate the TRUTH when it's presented to you, and when your games and deceitfulness are exposed.

I loathe LIARS, FRAUDS, and SELF-RIGHTEOUS BIGOTS like YOU. Sue me.

Where's the lie?

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk, tsk, what a nasty temper.
You always have an angry outburst when you're confronted about your numerous lies.
There is no "pattern," and X-Man is not Vorenus or any other poster. You lied, and I'll point that out anytime I please.
It's YOU who are disgusting with all your hateful lies and vicious games you play.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a colorful story you tell. You chose not to emphasize the part where you "seen" the baby crawling in the road and DID NOT RESCUE the baby, but waited for someone else to act. Well at least this time you actually made the call, but not 911 - no, you called the news to take credit and get your ugly mug on TV. More than you did when you witnessed that rape.
Rose never indicated she worked for a daycare facility, or that she hated daycare workers. Stop lying about her to make you feel better about yourself, sleazebag, it won't work. Once a worthless POS, always a worthless POS.
BTW I don't believe a word of that story, meteorite boy.
I seen the baby on the side walk as I drove by. As I turned around by the time I got back there. There was a City Maintenance truck already there as well as an ambulance. It was 1/2 block from the Police and Fire station.

Now take your Ant-American ugly attitude and Poke it!

Martinez, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you are. No joke. Smart people can read you like a filthy perverse novel.
LOL! "Smart people"???

You accused me of being "jealous" of you. Only an imbecile would make such a claim to begin with, and only equally stupid people would believe it.

"a filthy perverse novel?"

My gawd, POS, your anger is getting the better of you I fear. But you prove what a hateful, miserable, frustrated fraud you are.

Keep up the good work. I'll continue to laugh at your hysteria and histrionics. LOL!

Martinez, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Talking to yourself again?
Nope, not at all. I was describing you perfectly.

Sorry if the truth offends you so much.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
MMMMMMAAAwwwaaaahhhhhahahahaha !
What a pathetic attempt to safe face. lol
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Padre Carajo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah My Son, Violence, Incest and Perversion will not cure your Ignorance.
It was a one time thing, your female relatives weren't that good and they all smelled like frijoles.

Martinez, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never stated the laws didn't apply.. I don't think DP's post was hypothetical at all since jax is here.. Now let him answer the question.. If his son would have lived would he have stayed with his mother?? Or would he have been more than willing to pay child support for that child?? Only he can answer the question..
Eagle
None of your f*cking business, Eagle.

That's personal and private and you have no right to ask or to get an answer in this environment. You would distort the answer anyway like you do everything.

The subject was about straight men PRETENDING to be gay to get out of their marriages and avoiding spousal and child support. Stick to that issue which was nothing but speculation in my opinion.

You homophobes sure are having a field day now that you have a champion for your hateful cause to make you feel brave. This is how mobs are started, but people like you have always been part of the mob mentality anyway.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Travel Agent wrote:
<quoted text>Sex tourists from Japan, for example, travel to Thailand, and Americans tend to travel to Mexico or Central America.
Where do you go? Pahrump?
Lock N Load

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Democrat Official Admits Plan To Confiscate Guns

Infowars.com
April 9, 2013

Mike Martinez, the current Place 2 Austin City Council member who may become the next mayor, has publicly demonstrated his contempt for the Second Amendment and the Bill of Rights.

In the video below, he promises to make gun confiscation – the ultimate and invariable result of registering and outlawing guns – a reality in Austin.

Read more: http://www.infowars.com/democrat-official-adm...

Martinez, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I didn't want the little dweeb getting himself banned or anything.
I saw that the post had already been taken down and I saw him getting carried away with himself so I thought I would offer a bit of friendly advice.
I see he's still grumbling about it.
The whole lot of them are just feeling brave over this issue because they have DP to use now. Notice all the sucking up? LOL!

What I find interesting though is that it's the straight men who post the vulgar, filthy and hateful posts to women here. I've never been treated with any disrespect EVER by a gay man. My gay male friends always treated me with the utmost respect and courtesy.

Martinez, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

The Infamous Rico wrote:
Has anyone ever heard from Gods mouth that homosexuality is a sin?
Since nobody can say yes, why do people insist that it is?
They hear voices. It's their paranoid schizophrenic culture you know.

Jejeje
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
Pale Rider Horse Clip HD
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
There's 2 kinds of people in this world, Tuco, those with bullets in their guns and those who..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••