The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

#125995 Apr 9, 2013
Liberalism/Marxism is a faith-based belief system. That means it is a religion. It doesn’t make sense, therefore.

Truly, when a faith-based system attempts to justify force against any individual to transfer provisions to those who haven’t earned them, that is the ultimate moral condescension, and the ultimate buzz-kill

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#125996 Apr 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Do you always lie like this? You should seek help for attempting to spread your culture of loathing.
There was no lie. You just hate the TRUTH when it's presented to you, and when your games and deceitfulness are exposed.

I loathe LIARS, FRAUDS, and SELF-RIGHTEOUS BIGOTS like YOU. Sue me.

Where's the lie?

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk, tsk, what a nasty temper.
You always have an angry outburst when you're confronted about your numerous lies.
There is no "pattern," and X-Man is not Vorenus or any other poster. You lied, and I'll point that out anytime I please.
It's YOU who are disgusting with all your hateful lies and vicious games you play.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#125997 Apr 9, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a colorful story you tell. You chose not to emphasize the part where you "seen" the baby crawling in the road and DID NOT RESCUE the baby, but waited for someone else to act. Well at least this time you actually made the call, but not 911 - no, you called the news to take credit and get your ugly mug on TV. More than you did when you witnessed that rape.
Rose never indicated she worked for a daycare facility, or that she hated daycare workers. Stop lying about her to make you feel better about yourself, sleazebag, it won't work. Once a worthless POS, always a worthless POS.
BTW I don't believe a word of that story, meteorite boy.
I seen the baby on the side walk as I drove by. As I turned around by the time I got back there. There was a City Maintenance truck already there as well as an ambulance. It was 1/2 block from the Police and Fire station.

Now take your Ant-American ugly attitude and Poke it!

San Jose, CA

#125998 Apr 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you are. No joke. Smart people can read you like a filthy perverse novel.
LOL! "Smart people"???

You accused me of being "jealous" of you. Only an imbecile would make such a claim to begin with, and only equally stupid people would believe it.

"a filthy perverse novel?"

My gawd, POS, your anger is getting the better of you I fear. But you prove what a hateful, miserable, frustrated fraud you are.

Keep up the good work. I'll continue to laugh at your hysteria and histrionics. LOL!

San Jose, CA

#125999 Apr 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Talking to yourself again?
Nope, not at all. I was describing you perfectly.

Sorry if the truth offends you so much.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#126000 Apr 9, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
MMMMMMAAAwwwaaaahhhhhahahahaha !
What a pathetic attempt to safe face. lol
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#126001 Apr 9, 2013
Padre Carajo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah My Son, Violence, Incest and Perversion will not cure your Ignorance.
It was a one time thing, your female relatives weren't that good and they all smelled like frijoles.

San Jose, CA

#126002 Apr 9, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never stated the laws didn't apply.. I don't think DP's post was hypothetical at all since jax is here.. Now let him answer the question.. If his son would have lived would he have stayed with his mother?? Or would he have been more than willing to pay child support for that child?? Only he can answer the question..
Eagle
None of your f*cking business, Eagle.

That's personal and private and you have no right to ask or to get an answer in this environment. You would distort the answer anyway like you do everything.

The subject was about straight men PRETENDING to be gay to get out of their marriages and avoiding spousal and child support. Stick to that issue which was nothing but speculation in my opinion.

You homophobes sure are having a field day now that you have a champion for your hateful cause to make you feel brave. This is how mobs are started, but people like you have always been part of the mob mentality anyway.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#126003 Apr 9, 2013
Travel Agent wrote:
<quoted text>Sex tourists from Japan, for example, travel to Thailand, and Americans tend to travel to Mexico or Central America.
Where do you go? Pahrump?
Lock N Load

San Bernardino, CA

#126004 Apr 9, 2013
Democrat Official Admits Plan To Confiscate Guns

Infowars.com
April 9, 2013

Mike Martinez, the current Place 2 Austin City Council member who may become the next mayor, has publicly demonstrated his contempt for the Second Amendment and the Bill of Rights.

In the video below, he promises to make gun confiscation – the ultimate and invariable result of registering and outlawing guns – a reality in Austin.

Read more: http://www.infowars.com/democrat-official-adm...

San Jose, CA

#126005 Apr 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I didn't want the little dweeb getting himself banned or anything.
I saw that the post had already been taken down and I saw him getting carried away with himself so I thought I would offer a bit of friendly advice.
I see he's still grumbling about it.
The whole lot of them are just feeling brave over this issue because they have DP to use now. Notice all the sucking up? LOL!

What I find interesting though is that it's the straight men who post the vulgar, filthy and hateful posts to women here. I've never been treated with any disrespect EVER by a gay man. My gay male friends always treated me with the utmost respect and courtesy.

San Jose, CA

#126006 Apr 9, 2013
The Infamous Rico wrote:
Has anyone ever heard from Gods mouth that homosexuality is a sin?
Since nobody can say yes, why do people insist that it is?
They hear voices. It's their paranoid schizophrenic culture you know.

Jejeje
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#126007 Apr 9, 2013
Quirky wrote:
Pale Rider Horse Clip HD
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
There's 2 kinds of people in this world, Tuco, those with bullets in their guns and those who..........

San Jose, CA

#126008 Apr 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Posit's a follower. He'll say anything to please the people he sees as "his team".
I'm honestly not sure he has any core convictions.
Bingo! That's why he followed GR so faithfully for so long.

POS only feels brave when he thinks he's part of the herd. He's weak and cowardly left to his own devices I've noticed.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#126009 Apr 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I've seen him stand up to some of the biggest bullies on here from his own camp and he paid for it for months, so I believe that he does have some convictions.
I still remember when he pizzed off Gr and a few of the other disciples of doom.
He took a lot of hell from it but I respected that he took a stand.
willy wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. Unlike Jack who will agree with anyone that suits his agenda.
But everyone knew that anyway.
He agreed with me when I suited his agenda. Then once upon a time I PMed him and said something about that individual to the effect that he was a danger to the republic then after a while, when he got mad at me,(because I didn't suit his agenda) he betrayed my trust like the lib he is and told the individual which is exactly what I predicted would happen in conversation with other posters. LMAO! The Joke is on Jax and OUR PRESIDENT has failed us, BTW. LOL. I also believe that I started this thread (in collaboration with others) to prove the point. LMAO!(what a strange trip it has been)

San Jose, CA

#126010 Apr 9, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I normally do not post to you, but I choose to make this an exception.
Wasn't it YOU who posted your glee regarding Margaret Thatcher's death?
You know I really thought you had some degree of intelligence. Now you've gone and shattered that hope.

I NEVER posted any such thing, and this is the second time that one of you has taken a post written by an obvious troll and tried to assign it to me.

My name was used to post that comment. I never wrote it. I would never express "glee" over anyone's death.

Please don't make anymore exceptions. I know your game, RH.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#126011 Apr 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you already post this?
You can't stand when people don't pay attention to you, can you?
Xcrement boy rears his ugly head to blather, bore and bloviate.

San Jose, CA

#126012 Apr 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Her mind can't see that. What ails her anyway!!!! I didn't think she didn't know right from wrong though. WOW!
Live and learn.
Now I think even less of that individual.
LOL! You truly are to be pitied. YOu're always sucking up to someone to join you in your hateful games and lies. How cowardly.

I know the difference between right and wrong quite well. I don't believe YOU do however. You lie too much and make baseless accusations. It's wrong to lie you know.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#126013 Apr 9, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
The Corporate Betrayal of America
8 April 2013
http://www.nationofchange.org/corporate-betra...
(EXCERPT:]
Belittling Us Instead of Paying Us Back
Instead of paying for their decades of government-supported growth, corporations have nearly stopped paying taxes, leaving payroll deductions and individual income taxes as the main sources of federal revenue.
From 2003 to 2011, total corporate profits more than doubled, from $900 billion to almost $2 trillion, but the corporate income tax rate dropped by more than half, from 22.5 percent to 10 percent.
On top of this, the most profitable corporations get the biggest subsidies. The Federal Reserve provided more than $16 trillion in welfare assistance to financial institutions and corporations. According to U.S. PIRG and Citizens for Tax Justice, 280 top-earning Fortune 500 companies, which together paid only half of the maximum 35 percent corporate tax rate, received $223 billion in tax subsidies.
(cont.)
Don't forget the millions JP Morgan Chase is reaping from electronic EBT cards, remember that the next time you use yours to stock up on your government grain, corn fed baby.

San Jose, CA

#126014 Apr 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>She calls me "stupid" and I can read her very well.
LOL! You're such a gossip girl, and you're not bright at all. You pretend to be, and it's very transparent.

Now run and gossip to someone else to feel validated. You're so weak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-Islamic Protesters Shout at Muslims at Okl... 1 min Mikey 12
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Scientist 51,430
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Limbertwig 172,007
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Tilly 1,190,535
Senate passes controversial transgender restroo... 4 min TerryE 48
Split over - tactics' is to blame for DHS fundi... 6 min Who Guessed It 2
This Is What Immigration Limbo Looks Like 7 min wild child 1
Brrr! February brought record cold, snow to Nor... 55 min Reincarnation 3
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 59 min Campaign Finance 8
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu atten... 1 hr Responsibility 11
Rand Paul wins 2015 CPAC straw poll 1 hr Money Rules 19
Israel's Netanyahu heads to Washington for Cong... 3 hr Fortunate Son 1968 11
More from around the web