The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 336324 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#125979 Apr 9, 2013
The Grateful Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
BaaWaaaaaaah!
No one listens to you until you Ph-art.
Hey loser, you are listening to me. You must be no one, pfffffarrrrrtttttt.:>)

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#125980 Apr 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Did anything the mods did even slow you guys down?
The more I tried to do the right thing, the more determined you worms were to keep posting it.
Like I just told ralff, you want to be able to keep using this to disrupt the thread and cause chaos and I finally put a stop to it.
Call me any name you want. I don't care anymore and if you don't like it too dam* bad.
worm now?? How many more names you wanna sling at me jack?? I haven't called you any but you continue to do so.. Why wont you answer my question?? Its really a simple one..

Eagle

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#125981 Apr 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I choose not to say here. There are too many liberal extremist posters here that will take what I would have said and turn the whole shebang into a ridicule fest in order to target me. They have done so before to me with the scant info that I have mistakenly revealed here. The culprits are Rose, Jax, NTR, Rico and USMail to name a few. They have a history of doing so, IMHO. But then again, that is the tactic of those who are well versed in Alinsky's "rules for radicals" and it gives them away every time.
LOL! I haven't revealed anything about you except what lying POS you are.

Quit your whining, little girl. You target people all the time and launch your vile attacks and inflict your lies and accusations toward those you hate.

I never heard of "Alinsky" or "rules for radicals" until some of you extreme wackos mentioned it.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#125982 Apr 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't think it is "total b.s" and I doubt **** was the only one who reported Rallff considering that (imo) he was using several different anonymous personas to harass several different posters.
Maybe you need to look at this a bit more objectively Eagle. Even if **** posts his own name it doesn't give anyone else the right to use that as a means to harass him which was what was being done repeatedly.
Eagle's just mad because he's spent the whole day firing blanks.

I'm going to call it a night soon.

I hope you'll understand if I'm mildly amused at how things have turned out.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#125983 Apr 9, 2013
Quirky wrote:
Obama frets: How do I leave a legacy?
http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama-frets-how...
a legacy of failure.

San Jose, CA

#125984 Apr 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>GTH, Wacky lib.
LOL! There's that nasty temper again. I ask you for FACTS instead of your hate-filled lies and bigoted accusations, and you get angry and act like a toddler. So predictable.
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#125985 Apr 9, 2013
Oblamers legacy of failure is insured.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#125986 Apr 9, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats with the **** BS?? Call him by the name in his headline.. Who is Rallff??
Eagle
I don't play your games Eagle, never have, never will.

San Jose, CA

#125987 Apr 9, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Rico and Rose are Madalyn O`Hairs Spawn. Atheists!
And you are evil personified.

I am no atheist and never have been, you moronic lying little punk.

Get the attention you were seeking, you lonely old drunk? LOL!
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

#125988 Apr 9, 2013
The United States was founded to secure that liberty for the individual, with an understanding of the bounty that letting free people earn, hold, and express their wealth would create, for everyone. America was founded on the idea that reason can distinguish between actions that violate that liberty from those that protect it, and that law governing individuals must demand that scrutiny.

San Jose, CA

#125989 Apr 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You prove nothing except your hatred.
Now you're just getting desperate and flustered. If anyone is displaying hatred, it's YOU. I can provide proof if you like.

You sure like to dish it though, don't you, POS?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#125990 Apr 9, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow?? I`m glad I`v never fallen to that extreme. LMAO!
I am certain he did take pictures. Seeing someone with a bigger one turns him on. Ha Ha Ha Ha
Actually Rico lost his manhood on a barb wire fence he climbed to sneak into San Diego. Tragic.

Location hidden

#125993 Apr 9, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle's just mad because he's spent the whole day firing blanks.
I'm going to call it a night soon.
I hope you'll understand if I'm mildly amused at how things have turned out.
You would think that some of these posters would be accustomed to disappointment by now.

It's always nice to see "good" prevail. It's a small but satisfying consolation for the some of the idiocy a person has to put up with from some of the posters here.

I'm going to calling it a night as well.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#125994 Apr 9, 2013
Well ladies and gents, here we go again. Let us see if anyone NOT from Californicate has anything to add to the WORMS(slug) parasite comments tonight. How many people have their heads up Obama's hershey Highway tonight. Any new ones, or just the same old redundant WORMS from every other night? Let the fun begin!
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

#125995 Apr 9, 2013
Liberalism/Marxism is a faith-based belief system. That means it is a religion. It doesnít make sense, therefore.

Truly, when a faith-based system attempts to justify force against any individual to transfer provisions to those who havenít earned them, that is the ultimate moral condescension, and the ultimate buzz-kill

San Jose, CA

#125996 Apr 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Do you always lie like this? You should seek help for attempting to spread your culture of loathing.
There was no lie. You just hate the TRUTH when it's presented to you, and when your games and deceitfulness are exposed.

I loathe LIARS, FRAUDS, and SELF-RIGHTEOUS BIGOTS like YOU. Sue me.

Where's the lie?

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk, tsk, what a nasty temper.
You always have an angry outburst when you're confronted about your numerous lies.
There is no "pattern," and X-Man is not Vorenus or any other poster. You lied, and I'll point that out anytime I please.
It's YOU who are disgusting with all your hateful lies and vicious games you play.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#125997 Apr 9, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a colorful story you tell. You chose not to emphasize the part where you "seen" the baby crawling in the road and DID NOT RESCUE the baby, but waited for someone else to act. Well at least this time you actually made the call, but not 911 - no, you called the news to take credit and get your ugly mug on TV. More than you did when you witnessed that rape.
Rose never indicated she worked for a daycare facility, or that she hated daycare workers. Stop lying about her to make you feel better about yourself, sleazebag, it won't work. Once a worthless POS, always a worthless POS.
BTW I don't believe a word of that story, meteorite boy.
I seen the baby on the side walk as I drove by. As I turned around by the time I got back there. There was a City Maintenance truck already there as well as an ambulance. It was 1/2 block from the Police and Fire station.

Now take your Ant-American ugly attitude and Poke it!

San Jose, CA

#125998 Apr 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you are. No joke. Smart people can read you like a filthy perverse novel.
LOL! "Smart people"???

You accused me of being "jealous" of you. Only an imbecile would make such a claim to begin with, and only equally stupid people would believe it.

"a filthy perverse novel?"

My gawd, POS, your anger is getting the better of you I fear. But you prove what a hateful, miserable, frustrated fraud you are.

Keep up the good work. I'll continue to laugh at your hysteria and histrionics. LOL!

San Jose, CA

#125999 Apr 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Talking to yourself again?
Nope, not at all. I was describing you perfectly.

Sorry if the truth offends you so much.

Location hidden

#126000 Apr 9, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>
MMMMMMAAAwwwaaaahhhhhahahahaha !
What a pathetic attempt to safe face. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min ritedownthemiddle 1,262,687
News Planned Parenthood chief apologizes after video 2 min goonsquad 304
Iran Nuclear Agreement: Black Mark or Gold Star... 5 min goonsquad 329
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Le Duped 189,820
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... 6 min hal 13
News Hedge funds want Puerto Rico to cut spending to... 10 min El Cacique 11
China’s crusade to remove crosses from churches 12 min dogmatv 1
News End of Boy Scouts' ban on gays prompts elation ... 44 min cancerlost 36
News Disgruntled GOP voters provide the Trump bump 51 min Lawrence Wolf 68
News Donald Trump blasts John McCain over 'crazies' ... 57 min Silent Echo 610
More from around the web