The President has failed us

There are 20 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#120528 Mar 27, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing, she is the only person posting in support of herself yet you already have 4 "disagrees" judged on you. Lmao@ NTR!
And I don't generally use them. Just props. I have an unlimited supply of them.(well almost)

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#120529 Mar 27, 2013
fritobandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rose, how they hangin?
Hi Frito.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#120530 Mar 27, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
MADISON, Wis.(AP)-- A new report says insurers who sell medical policies to Wisconsin individuals will face an 80 percent increase in claims costs by 2017 thanks to the national health care law.
The Society of Actuaries study says costs will rise largely because of spending on sicker people and other high-cost groups who will gain coverage under the Affordable Care Act. Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner of Insurance spokesman J.P. Wieske says 24,000 Wisconsin residents with serious medical conditions will be moving into the private market as of Jan. 1.
http://news.yahoo.com/report-health-costs-ris...
First, those numbers are in dispute because they don't take into account any "cost control measures" and second...who cares?

These are health insurance companies (that will still be making a profit) complaining because they are going to have to spend money on SICK PEOPLE.

Boo fkn hoo.
sunny

Longview, WA

#120531 Mar 27, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Well, don't get jealous. Get to work on it LOL.Does he cut his own Gemstones? I like any cut..As long as its round..LOL. In quess I like some pear shapes too. Don't be watcher be a doer. Have fun..
Ya I do but not like him,tumbled ever rock I'v found which is not much.I ask him one time if he had looked for E.blues he said ya but didn't fined any,two weeks later I see him again an he had this big honking ring on with big E. Blue, yes he does it all,little saws, big saws,grinders,an all the lapidary stuff.He likes petrify wood,he's got a ton HUMBOLDT pinkwood,his advice to people that like rock hounding is always join a rock club..LOL.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#120532 Mar 27, 2013
Rico wrote:
When I think of a racist, I think of positronium.
He is after all, one of a kind. I would say that it is his right if he wants to use it.
He chooses not to.
It is his choice.
TOO!

Santa Clara, CA

#120533 Mar 27, 2013
Rico wrote:
positronium wrote:
You are wrong but it still is my right to be racist if I so choose. Go bark up another tree.
Communists like you want to take that right away.
<quoted text>
Could you point out where he even came close to what you just implied he said? Thanks,
You don't comprehend English?

"Communists like you want to take that right away."

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#120534 Mar 27, 2013
It's OK to think, you know.
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#120535 Mar 27, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a disgusting POS.
I'd rather be a POS than an NTR. Most would.

Location hidden

#120536 Mar 27, 2013
Rico wrote:
positronium wrote:
You are wrong but it still is my right to be racist if I so choose. Go bark up another tree.
<quoted text>
Could you point out where he even came close to what you just implied he said? Thanks,
Duh.

"...it still is my right to be racist...you want to take that right away..."

Comprehension problems sparky?
fritobandito

San Diego, CA

#120537 Mar 27, 2013
I was only 14 when I was forced out of the closet by this homophobe at school. I wasn't ready for it, and my parents for damn sure weren't ready either.
I could already tell I was in trouble as soon as I walked through the door because both my parents were just waiting in the living room for me to come home. My dad never said a word, he just beckoned me closer, and as soon as I was within his reach, he punched me in the face.(Now mind you, this was a 6"2, 210lb MAN punching a 14yo kid with full force) I honestly don't clearly remember even getting hit, I just remember i woke up in the same place that my father knocked me out in with the left half of my face throbbing in pain. I have NEVER been hit by my parents and being only 14, it traumatized me a lot.

After that incident, they basically just stopped interacting with me all together, they would never call my name, never go into my room, and only made food for themselves. Being the logical thinker, I realized that taking the path of least resistance will be most beneficial, so I avoided my parents as well by just staying in my room all day, only leaving if they left the house or when they were sleeping.

This went on for about 2 weeks but one night I noticed my dad forgot to lock the house phone in his cabinet and being the opportunist, I quickly called my cousin and told her everything that happened. I packed up everything i ever had and left the house that night.

I'm 56 now, living with my aunt. I'm really happy now because I am surrounded with supporting people and for once in life I feel genuinely loved.

I hope everyone who comes out has a better experience than what I had.

Location hidden

#120538 Mar 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text> My experiences in the real world suggest otherwise.
PROVE IT? You stupid idiot.
You are a virtual judge in a virtual world.
Without a real jury
Wake up.
You do not know me.
"...PROVE IT? You stupid idiot.
You are a virtual judge in a virtual world..."

Kind of like you calling people communists and racists huh?

You just indicted yourself nitwit.

Santa Clara, CA

#120539 Mar 27, 2013
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true at all, and you don't speak for most, troll.

NTR intimidates and threatens people like you, so you attack her and insult her like the chumps you are.
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#120540 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
You don't comprehend English?
"Communists like you want to take that right away."
You're to stupid to differentiate fear from fact. Go back to your bottle.
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#120541 Mar 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong but it still is my right to be racist if I so choose. Go bark up another tree.
An Aryan queerhood neo-fascist is calling me a communist!!! What will your limited vocabulary think of next???

LMFAO!!!!
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#120542 Mar 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh.
"...it still is my right to be racist...you want to take that right away..."
Comprehension problems sparky?
Same with you. You're to stupid to differentiate fear from fact.

Location hidden

#120543 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
He's a disgusting POS.
With delusions of grandeur no less.

Not one the smartest trolls on the threads.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#120544 Mar 27, 2013
The New Centurians wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a total 'MITT-ism' and a Cop-out.
Bullshit! He hit the nail right on the head.
He is extremely perceptive of you fools.

Location hidden

#120545 Mar 27, 2013
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you got your wish.

:p

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#120546 Mar 27, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>What's so amazing? I'm amazed that q-ball isn't on the job. Get your own azz busy clicking on judge-its. Do you think I care? What I know is that I am like poison ivy to your agenda here. I'm gonna' make you scratch yourself raw trying to figure out an angle. Why? You don't have the truth as a shield, and truth will set you free. Now, I do have other things to do. I might be back later, might not.
We know how you work. The poster and I.
We can see it.
Have you ever heard of the concept of digital triangulation?
Rico

Los Angeles, CA

#120547 Mar 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He is after all, one of a kind. I would say that it is his right if he wants to use it.
He chooses not to.
It is his choice.
TOO!
You're the first coward old man aryan queerhood that is proud of wearing a dirty diaper!!!

ROLF!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kansas, Texas to join Florida lawsuit against O... 2 min HumanSpirit 1
News Rand Paul: Societal problems in Baltimore inclu... 5 min serfs up 167
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 5 min Belle Sexton 59,612
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Chimney1 161,920
Can a liberal be a Christian? 8 min Lawrence Wolf 86
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min RoxLo 1,224,038
News Ben Carson joins 2016 race 12 min Belle Sexton 32
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Jay 180,314
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 32 min Cheech the Conser... 1,121
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 1 hr Who 607
More from around the web