The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 4,954)

Showing posts 99,061 - 99,080 of239,438
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
2nd BEST post of the Day ...
Next in line to VN VET's ...
I HAVE to put this one in here ...
We NOW have a tie!
Hadn't read the one below til NOW ...
BUT ... leastwise ... TOP 3 of the DAY!
)9~D>
imo...
Reality wrote:
Well, I am just boo hoo sick over this.
I don't like the act in which gay people engage in. Love the person but hate the act.
I feel the same way about adulters, fornicators, child molestors, rapist, murders, etc....hate their acts but love the sinner. We all are sinners but not all of us love GOD. If you love GOD, you try and not sin and you repent for committing sins.
Take yourself, no repentance whatsoever, just want everyone to say: "oh, its okay, do whatever your little heart desires and we will all throw out our FREE-GOD-given rights to believe what YOU want."
You have the freedom to do whatever you want and believe.....SO DO I.
Hate the act and love the sinner.
Not playing the "victim game" with you
Its all about their rights, their feelings and their choices, the &$!! with the rest of us.

Thank you AL
Rico swings both ways

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Fun Facts wrote:
The longest penis ever measured in a male human is 13.5 inches with a circumference of 6.3 inches.
And this is Rico`s main form of study Passion and play.

Rico`s main web page.

Pleasuresdudes.com
Reality

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dumbass. You deliberately missed the point so you could post some lame insult.
You're so stupid you don't even know how stupid you are.
Poor Rose, still seething from her facade being fully exposed for the fraud and liar she is.

I didn't missed the point, you're just too liberal to realize the implication of it.

The same old child-like, blaming others, ignorant, self-absorbed tactics as you had on the Immigration years ago.

Like I told you several years ago, if you support illegal aliens, either sell everything you own and take care some of them or hey, let them move in with you.

This is it, let them move in with you or are you racist?

Hypocritical Rose: "I will support illegal immigrants as long as they donot live with me."
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Its all about their rights, their feelings and their choices, the &$!! with the rest of us.
Thank you AL
You are quite Welcome Dear ...
Thank YOU!

For keeping on KEEPING ON! and not giving up!
This type of stuff we wade through daily gets VERY hard after awhile!

BUT 'can be' quite FUN at times too! ;0)
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that ALL ...???
NO wonder men are always "wanting" ...
A Natural History Of The Penis: A Visit To Iceland's Infamous Penis Museum
http://www.theawl.com/2013/02/a-natural-histo...
The largest measured penis reached 2,4 m (8 feet)(photo above:the penis of a killer whale).
http://news.softpedia.com/news/The-Largest-Pe...
Now thaaaat's a FUN fact ...
Lol ,

You see, the male right whale is...pretty well endowed. Ok, REALLY well endowed. Male right whales are, on average, between 13-16m long. The penis is around 2-2.5m long. 15% of the male's total length. Compare that to the human, average male human height, 1.75m (ish), average penis length, 0.15m = 8%. Buuuurn. Whales got humans beat by a meter...or two.

http://scientopia.org/blogs/scicurious/2011/0...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Modern History Sourcebook:
President Lyndon B. Johnson:
The War on Poverty, March 1964

http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/1964johnso...

Worked bout as well as the "WAR on Drugs"
didn't it!

Like I saw someone else say the other day ...

IF Jesus couldn't FIX poverty ...
How do the Democrats and the 0 expect to?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol ,
You see, the male right whale is...pretty well endowed. Ok, REALLY well endowed. Male right whales are, on average, between 13-16m long. The penis is around 2-2.5m long. 15% of the male's total length. Compare that to the human, average male human height, 1.75m (ish), average penis length, 0.15m = 8%. Buuuurn. Whales got humans beat by a meter...or two.
http://scientopia.org/blogs/scicurious/2011/0...
I didn't really expect to "carry on" a conversation about that!
Just a FUN fact ...

BUT ... thanks ... ;0)
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Q: What did the penis say to the condom? A: Cover me i'm going in!
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

17,616 Men Went to the ER for Zipper-Related Penis Injuries Between 2002 and 2010

Not even when one is in a real hurry or the hole formed by the fly is uncomfortably narrow or in a dimly lit bathroom could such a grave mistake ever be made. No one actually gets his penis stuck in the zipper of his pants, right?

Wrong. A new paper in urology journal BJU International puts data to the folklore: "Zip-related genital injury."

Zip more: http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/201...
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Did you learn that in Bible Study, the Book of Numbers?
Biblecodes.com

Over the last year, we have conducted searches on a variety of topics making headlines in the news: Barack Obama, the Global Financial Crisis, and the Swine Flu. To that we added requests from our readers such as Global Crisis and Famine, and a variety of America-related search terms. In each of these searches, we looked for each Hebrew search term as an ELS anywhere in the Tanakh.

Cluster One, Obama (A.1)

He will render me poor from within myself,
and Obama was joyous and struck.

He will render me poor from within myself could be referring to the current recession. Joyous may refer to Obama's joy over winning the election, and struck may mean his being inundated with the array of current problems in the country. This code intersects with Cluster One, Obama (A.4).

Cluster One, Obama (A.3)

Father Obama, watch the pen of the people
of my mother's household.

This code may refer to Obama writing his book, Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance.

Cluster One, Obama (A.4)

God is circumcizing Obama. He has asked the sea:
Do I know my mother?

Referring to the surgical act, this code could be alluding to Obama's proposed health care reform, or in religious terms, the word circumcise can also mean to purify spiritually. This code intersects with Cluster One, Obama (A.1).

Cluster One, Obama (A.6)

Where? For Obama is dead
in the midst of the rejoicing.

As opposed to a literal death, this code may mean that Obama has fallen out of favor politically.

Cluster One, Obama (A.8)

Obama is from God in the gift from within her
and from the core of the pot to their disgust.

If this code is from an Obama supporter's point of view, it might mean their disgust with Bush and his policies, or the Republican party.

Cluster One, Obama (A.10)

Obama—the water of the wine-press is drained in him.
The intestine in his blood is a member of my people—
for the law is the Lord's.

The water of the wine-press is drained in him reminds us of the second line from The Battle Hymn of the Republic: "He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored." Written in 1861, it was an abolitionist song, and it became popular during the Civil War.

The intestine in his blood is a member of my people may describe the centuries of fighting segregation and oppression following the abolition of slavery. Many view Obama being elected as the first black president in the U.S. as the pinnacle of achievement in this fight.

Cluster One Direct Hits

A direct hit is at letter number 35,986 in Genesis 26:30.
So he [Isaac] made them [Abimelech and company] a feast, and they ate and drank.(NKJV)

http://www.biblecodedigest.com/img/1009BCDClu...
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't really expect to "carry on" a conversation about that!
Just a FUN fact ...
BUT ... thanks ... ;0)
Ha Ha Ha.. I understand about that..

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL! Guess she was describing her neighborhood. I doubt she's ever been out of KY. She thinks Google is a country.
It's been fun. Have a good night, Jax.
Oh, I don't think she's ever even BEEN in Kentucky- unless she was in the jet propelled motor home with GR on his virtual cross-country vacation.;-)
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

What Happened When Children Were To Blame For A Hate Crime

That night, as my roommates and I finished cleaning the door, the thought that aggression is survival in New York City returned to me, that even children in this city act first because they risk being targeted themselves. But aggression turns to hate when action supercedes rationalization, analysis, and compassion. Knowing that, we must respond to hate with what it lacks: understanding.

Understand more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jw-harvey/child...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't misquote you.
You were caught in your own words.
Gays can have equality as others who are not married. You do know there are many straights that are living with each other and donot get the benefits of marriage. Is this discrimination against them. Why does a gay want to be married when it is a ritual act created by GOD?
Why just have laws that say one gay person can have the same entitlements of a married person as in tax benefits, medical health care coverage, etc.?
Why do they want something Biblical when it states in the Bible, homosexuality is an abomination?
Doesn't make sense.
I think you and AL should hook up. I always think it works better when the woman is just a little bit smarter than her mate. Men actually think so too, because it relieves them of a lot of pressure and provides them a partner in life.

Yep, you and AL are a match made in heaven. I do think you should try and arrange for a guardian though - just in case you get lost on the way to the park.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Rico swings both ways wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is Rico`s main form of study Passion and play.
Rico`s main web page.
Pleasuresdudes.com
Why are you so obsessed with people so much brighter than you? You are one bitter bitter loser. Stop sucking off somebody else's teat and GET A JOB. Support yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Rose, still seething from her facade being fully exposed for the fraud and liar she is.
I didn't missed the point, you're just too liberal to realize the implication of it.
The same old child-like, blaming others, ignorant, self-absorbed tactics as you had on the Immigration years ago.
Like I told you several years ago, if you support illegal aliens, either sell everything you own and take care some of them or hey, let them move in with you.
This is it, let them move in with you or are you racist?
Hypocritical Rose: "I will support illegal immigrants as long as they donot live with me."
Poor poor pitiful you! Look how you've been relegated to character play right along with all of your other dismissed and disintegrated buds. Only Quirky signs on as Quirky occasionally. The rest of you have such low self-esteem you've had to invent trolls to play to amuse yourselves. Still, you're no further ahead than you ever were. In fact, you're just......banned trolls and embarrassed posers whose posts outed you for the racists and bigots you really are. Now, you display your bigotry behind proxy servers. Oh, your mothers would be so proud. But, then again, I think you probably had lots of issues with your mother anyway. Oh, well. Sh*t happens. You either overcome it, or you succumb to it. You succumbed.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Obama would run around in circles crying and screaming for someone help him. Then he would say "We give up".
Then he would invite them to Immigrate here.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Q. I need to get to bed but I am not tired at all. I have a long drive in the morning. I'll give you a howdy when I get there. Or soon after if I can.
Cool! Hey you be safe.

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Very interesting take on economic investment:

Joseph Stiglitz Is Right About Inequality, but for the Wrong Reason

Mary Manning Cleveland

Adjunct Professor of Environmental Economics, Columbia University

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mary-manning-cl...

.......In my view, it is not the loss of middle class spending that holds back the economy; it is the loss of middle class investment. How so? Investment includes not only small business entrepreneurship, but also education. Middle class investment is crucial, because the middle class gets a much higher return on investment than the One Percent and big corporations. Not because the middle class is extra savvy. Rather, a shortage of capital -- often borrowed on credit cards or as home mortgages -- forces them to use what little they have more prudently.(To get a really high return on investment, be poor! A high school education can yield 40 percent!) Precisely because cash is tight, small businesses create far more jobs per dollar invested than do big firms, especially giant resource firms like Exxon-Mobil.

Stiglitz received the Swedish Bank "Nobel" Prize for showing how "asymmetric information" and "risk aversion" gum up capital markets, keeping capital from moving from where it's abundant to where it's scarce -- a phenomenon economists call "capital market failure." Consequently, return on investment varies inversely with wealth or firm size. The greater the inequality, the greater the failure. Today's multinational corporations and banks get miserable returns. For example, in an article appropriately titled, "Dead Money" (11/01/12), The Economist reports how major corporations trim real investment -- such as new technology -- while piling up cash. Firms in the S&P 500 held about $900 billion in cash at the end of June, up 40 percent from 2008. The Economist dismisses the conservative claim that "meddlesome federal regulations and America's high corporate-tax rate is locking up cash and depressing investment." Why? All big multinational firms have been hoarding cash, not just US-based ones. It's been a growing trend since the 1970's, paralleling growing inequality. Meanwhile, JP Morgan's ending 2012 balance sheet shows that out of $2,359 billion in assets, JP Morgan holds $922 billion in "Cash and Short-Term Investments" -- over a third!(Half the "short-term investments" are "Trading Account Securities" -- gambles in the international money markets.) As recently reported by Bloomberg, the TBTF banks would make no profits without some $83 billion in annual taxpayer subsidies.(cont.)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

~~~~~B~L~O~O~P~E~R~~~~~~A~L~E~ R~T~~~~~~~~~~

Page 5010
Post #117905

CORRECTING a "Boo Boo"
[yeah I'm getting VERY TIRED of fighting you morons, and in return and making a couple mistakes!]
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He is to stand up boldly for the truth and at the same time, he is to stand boldly against evil...said x
WHAT about this did you not GET!
LQQk up a neighborhood of "illegal" Mexicans ...
You WILL see cars on blocks ...
Garbage EVERYWHERE!
DENY that!
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady, I just hit you with a whole load of truth in no uncertain terms and you choose to close your eyes to it.
That's your problem, not mine.
John 9:25 He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner [or no], I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.
==========
AL said
He is to stand up boldly for the truth and at the same time, he is to stand boldly against evil...said x

**********SHOULD HAVE BEEN THIS >>>
John 9:25 He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner [or no], I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see...said x

and then the

He is to stand up boldly for the truth and at the same time, he is to stand boldly against evil...
said by ME!
http://www.sermonnotebook.org/new%20testament...

WHAT about this did you not GET!

LQQk up a neighborhood of "illegal" Mexicans ...
You WILL see cars on blocks ...
Garbage EVERYWHERE!

DENY that!
==========
I know SOME of you will think it gibberish, but it bothered me SO, I corrected it!
I could have let it slide like you morons DO ...
BUT ... I'm NOT made THAT way!

When I saw from going over the day, it I corrected it ...
``````````

Ha ha "tricked you again nutter.
You thought I had went to bed didn't you ...???

;0)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 99,061 - 99,080 of239,438
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple We... (Dec '13) 2 min Reverend Alan 15,330
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min woodtick57 1,071,123
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min wtf 144,579
Obama blamed for immigration influx 4 min the Light 64
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min LRS 173,496
Obama rejects criticism over border crisis 7 min wild child 3
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 7 min Frankie Rizzo 50,244
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••