The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393402 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#117948 Mar 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know you cared so much.
You not only read my post, you took it to heart.
Disected it, didn't you?
Please, don't flatter yourself. You're like the last food sitting out at the end of a buffet. lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117949 Mar 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know you cared so much.
You not only read my post, you took it to heart.
Disected it, didn't you?
That's ALL they're GOOD for R ... ;0)
LQQking for something to BLAME us for!
Can't find a THING ... but the TRUTH!

;0)
Reality

Louisville, KY

#117950 Mar 19, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>If N. Korea managed to drop a Nuke on ...Lets say Portland Oregon. What do you think would happen next..Besides ALL of the immediately DEAD Americans?
This is the least of the liberal's worries.

They just want everyone to bow down to their idol--Obama Bin laden.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117951 Mar 19, 2013
Illegal <<--<<< Immigration to Kentucky

With a rise of 150 percent the USCIS projects that 15,000 illegal immigrants resided in Kentucky as of 2000. Kentucky continues to draw in illegal immigrants to the state every spring and fall as illegal aliens arrive to plant and harvest crops. Many illegal immigrants end up living in overcrowded or substandard housing, as many are not able to afford housing on their wages.

In 1999, Kentucky requested compensation of $643,000 from the federal government towards the incarceration of illegal immigrants.

However, Kentucky taxpayers were responsible for $395,000 as the federal government only paid $248,000 in compensation.

http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/kentucky....

DARN when they gonna UPDATE this!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117952 Mar 19, 2013
Gay Marriage Laws in Kentucky

In Kentucky, gay marriage is not currently legal. In fact, the state currently has the Defense of Marriage Act written into their Constitution and the state's law.

The state's Constitution defines marriage as a union between a man and a woman in Section 233A.

http://marriage.laws.com/gay/state-laws/kentu...

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117953 Mar 19, 2013
the defense of marriage requires a constitutional ...

It is my belief that marriage is a sacred commitment between a man and a woman, and is the foundation of the traditional family. Therefore, I support an amendment to the Constitution that would define marriage as a union between a man and a woman.

An amendment to the Constitution is not to be undertaken lightly, but the preservation of marriage rises to the level of national importance.

http://bachus.house.gov/index.php...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#117954 Mar 19, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so scared, pipsqueak.
LOL

Night Rose, these stragglers are truly boring. I'm out! ;)
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

#117955 Mar 19, 2013
"I Hope Obama Fails" Just Took On a Whole New Meaning

Many Dems and liberals who were paying attention could see what was going on: the Republicans were saying that Obama's presidency was going to be a failure, and they were doing their damnedest to make sure of it. There was nothing, absolutely nothing, that Obama could do that was seen as good or right in the eyes of the Republican Party, and they fostered this perception to their rank-and-file. Even the congratulations that some Republicans gave Obama for the killing of Osama bin Laden were muted at best, and many gave him no credit at all for it, even when he was was given truly high praise by the admiral in charge of our SpecOps forces. What brought on this intolerance, this hatred of everything Obama says or does?

Hate more: http://blogcritics.org/politics/article/i-hop...
Reality

Louisville, KY

#117956 Mar 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
2nd BEST post of the Day ...
Next in line to VN VET's ...
I HAVE to put this one in here ...
We NOW have a tie!
Hadn't read the one below til NOW ...
BUT ... leastwise ... TOP 3 of the DAY!
)9~D>
imo...
Reality wrote:
Well, I am just boo hoo sick over this.
I don't like the act in which gay people engage in. Love the person but hate the act.
I feel the same way about adulters, fornicators, child molestors, rapist, murders, etc....hate their acts but love the sinner. We all are sinners but not all of us love GOD. If you love GOD, you try and not sin and you repent for committing sins.
Take yourself, no repentance whatsoever, just want everyone to say: "oh, its okay, do whatever your little heart desires and we will all throw out our FREE-GOD-given rights to believe what YOU want."
You have the freedom to do whatever you want and believe.....SO DO I.
Hate the act and love the sinner.
Not playing the "victim game" with you
Its all about their rights, their feelings and their choices, the &$!! with the rest of us.

Thank you AL
Rico swings both ways

Brighton, CO

#117957 Mar 19, 2013
Fun Facts wrote:
The longest penis ever measured in a male human is 13.5 inches with a circumference of 6.3 inches.
And this is Rico`s main form of study Passion and play.

Rico`s main web page.

Pleasuresdudes.com
Reality

Louisville, KY

#117958 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
What a dumbass. You deliberately missed the point so you could post some lame insult.
You're so stupid you don't even know how stupid you are.
Poor Rose, still seething from her facade being fully exposed for the fraud and liar she is.

I didn't missed the point, you're just too liberal to realize the implication of it.

The same old child-like, blaming others, ignorant, self-absorbed tactics as you had on the Immigration years ago.

Like I told you several years ago, if you support illegal aliens, either sell everything you own and take care some of them or hey, let them move in with you.

This is it, let them move in with you or are you racist?

Hypocritical Rose: "I will support illegal immigrants as long as they donot live with me."
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117959 Mar 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Its all about their rights, their feelings and their choices, the &$!! with the rest of us.
Thank you AL
You are quite Welcome Dear ...
Thank YOU!

For keeping on KEEPING ON! and not giving up!
This type of stuff we wade through daily gets VERY hard after awhile!

BUT 'can be' quite FUN at times too! ;0)
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#117960 Mar 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that ALL ...???
NO wonder men are always "wanting" ...
A Natural History Of The Penis: A Visit To Iceland's Infamous Penis Museum
http://www.theawl.com/2013/02/a-natural-histo...
The largest measured penis reached 2,4 m (8 feet)(photo above:the penis of a killer whale).
http://news.softpedia.com/news/The-Largest-Pe...
Now thaaaat's a FUN fact ...
Lol ,

You see, the male right whale is...pretty well endowed. Ok, REALLY well endowed. Male right whales are, on average, between 13-16m long. The penis is around 2-2.5m long. 15% of the male's total length. Compare that to the human, average male human height, 1.75m (ish), average penis length, 0.15m = 8%. Buuuurn. Whales got humans beat by a meter...or two.

http://scientopia.org/blogs/scicurious/2011/0...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117961 Mar 19, 2013
Modern History Sourcebook:
President Lyndon B. Johnson:
The War on Poverty, March 1964

http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/1964johnso...

Worked bout as well as the "WAR on Drugs"
didn't it!

Like I saw someone else say the other day ...

IF Jesus couldn't FIX poverty ...
How do the Democrats and the 0 expect to?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117962 Mar 19, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol ,
You see, the male right whale is...pretty well endowed. Ok, REALLY well endowed. Male right whales are, on average, between 13-16m long. The penis is around 2-2.5m long. 15% of the male's total length. Compare that to the human, average male human height, 1.75m (ish), average penis length, 0.15m = 8%. Buuuurn. Whales got humans beat by a meter...or two.
http://scientopia.org/blogs/scicurious/2011/0...
I didn't really expect to "carry on" a conversation about that!
Just a FUN fact ...

BUT ... thanks ... ;0)
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

#117963 Mar 19, 2013
Q: What did the penis say to the condom? A: Cover me i'm going in!
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

#117964 Mar 19, 2013
17,616 Men Went to the ER for Zipper-Related Penis Injuries Between 2002 and 2010

Not even when one is in a real hurry or the hole formed by the fly is uncomfortably narrow or in a dimly lit bathroom could such a grave mistake ever be made. No one actually gets his penis stuck in the zipper of his pants, right?

Wrong. A new paper in urology journal BJU International puts data to the folklore: "Zip-related genital injury."

Zip more: http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/201...
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#117966 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Did you learn that in Bible Study, the Book of Numbers?
Biblecodes.com

Over the last year, we have conducted searches on a variety of topics making headlines in the news: Barack Obama, the Global Financial Crisis, and the Swine Flu. To that we added requests from our readers such as Global Crisis and Famine, and a variety of America-related search terms. In each of these searches, we looked for each Hebrew search term as an ELS anywhere in the Tanakh.

Cluster One, Obama (A.1)

He will render me poor from within myself,
and Obama was joyous and struck.

He will render me poor from within myself could be referring to the current recession. Joyous may refer to Obama's joy over winning the election, and struck may mean his being inundated with the array of current problems in the country. This code intersects with Cluster One, Obama (A.4).

Cluster One, Obama (A.3)

Father Obama, watch the pen of the people
of my mother's household.

This code may refer to Obama writing his book, Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance.

Cluster One, Obama (A.4)

God is circumcizing Obama. He has asked the sea:
Do I know my mother?

Referring to the surgical act, this code could be alluding to Obama's proposed health care reform, or in religious terms, the word circumcise can also mean to purify spiritually. This code intersects with Cluster One, Obama (A.1).

Cluster One, Obama (A.6)

Where? For Obama is dead
in the midst of the rejoicing.

As opposed to a literal death, this code may mean that Obama has fallen out of favor politically.

Cluster One, Obama (A.8)

Obama is from God in the gift from within her
and from the core of the pot to their disgust.

If this code is from an Obama supporter's point of view, it might mean their disgust with Bush and his policies, or the Republican party.

Cluster One, Obama (A.10)

Obama—the water of the wine-press is drained in him.
The intestine in his blood is a member of my people—
for the law is the Lord's.

The water of the wine-press is drained in him reminds us of the second line from The Battle Hymn of the Republic: "He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored." Written in 1861, it was an abolitionist song, and it became popular during the Civil War.

The intestine in his blood is a member of my people may describe the centuries of fighting segregation and oppression following the abolition of slavery. Many view Obama being elected as the first black president in the U.S. as the pinnacle of achievement in this fight.

Cluster One Direct Hits

A direct hit is at letter number 35,986 in Genesis 26:30.
So he [Isaac] made them [Abimelech and company] a feast, and they ate and drank.(NKJV)

http://www.biblecodedigest.com/img/1009BCDClu...
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#117967 Mar 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't really expect to "carry on" a conversation about that!
Just a FUN fact ...
BUT ... thanks ... ;0)
Ha Ha Ha.. I understand about that..

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#117968 Mar 19, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! Guess she was describing her neighborhood. I doubt she's ever been out of KY. She thinks Google is a country.
It's been fun. Have a good night, Jax.
Oh, I don't think she's ever even BEEN in Kentucky- unless she was in the jet propelled motor home with GR on his virtual cross-country vacation.;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nigel Farage says 'Trump was my warm-up' and dr... 1 min Go Blue Forever 19
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Chimney1 205,307
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 2 min WasteWater 1,606
News Most Americans Oppose Trump's Positions On Immi... 2 min Go Blue Forever 7
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 3 min WasteWater 8,016
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 6 min WasteWater 10,949
News Former Obama aide: Trump is a 'psychopath' 23 min Hillary is brain ... 92
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 41 min Abe 239,988
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr RoxLo 1,420,271
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 4 hr JODECKO 147
More from around the web