The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 380915 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Speak softly”

Since: Oct 07

Carry a big sword

#117461 Mar 19, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text>"Remember what you said about causing a distraught poster to hang themselves?" Thus I prompted myself to make a public apology to gays that you promptly rejected(like I give a shit). The rest is old garbage form six months to three years back and your notes aren't accurate either. Thank you for your time. Choke on it and FO.
I did not reject your apology. I noted that while you were apologizing, you were maliciously posting to Jax. I also suggested you be more fastidious in your overall posting so as not to offend.

There is no time limit on slurs allowed to stand unapologetically.

You have a long way to go before I will respect you. Today's apology is a good start.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#117462 Mar 19, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't apologize to me, or Jax, or X-Man. If and when you do, I will accept your apology. I can't speak for the rest.
It might help if you weren't frothing at the mouth when making amends.
Hell Free, I was the only person that gave him any credit at all for that limp wristed post he's calling an apology and he's still acting like I attacked him.

The man has lost it.

ralff tries to portray himself as the eternal victim and frankly the act is getting old.

I think he just wants to be the center of attention and he can't do it posting about the issues so he goes for the drama instead.

Any minute now he'll put his hand to his forehead and be overcome by the vapors.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#117463 Mar 19, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's entire life is a lie. Liberals must lie to ger elected, yet Topix drones and libs in general slurp it up.
LOL

Because Conservatives don't lie right? You people say the same thing over and over and over again and it matters not.

You're just chasing your tail 119, round and round you go. ;)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#117464 Mar 19, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/news-current...
scroll down to images of Tea Party signage
A person doesn't have to be tea party to want fiscal responsibility and full accountability. There are people on both sides that want the same so don't even try to paste a label on those with those opinions. You won't go far in supporting your cause of unbridaled spending and deliberate waste.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#117466 Mar 19, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's entire life is a lie. Liberals must lie to ger elected, yet Topix drones and libs in general slurp it up.
They want their food! LOL

Location hidden

#117467 Mar 19, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable.
Now you're being "stalked" and "harassed"?
Just because you posted a half azz apology doesn't mean anyone is required to accept it in silence.
You expected a pat on the back and when you didn't get it you call it "harassment"?
Pfft.
As far as I'm concerned, you're delusional.
That's just the thing X.

I gave him that "pat on the back" and I meant what I said.

Then he attacks me for saying he had done the right thing and comes back whining because I've decided there's no point in being nice about it as long as he insists on being a total putz.

Dude needs some therapy.

Location hidden

#117470 Mar 19, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct, I did not apologize to you **** or x-woman.
Try holding your breath and see if that motivates me to faster.
So, if you didn't apologize why are you whining because no one accepted your apology?

You're not making a lot of sense here ralff.

Location hidden

#117471 Mar 19, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct, I did not apologize to you Jack or x-woman.
Try holding your breath and see if that motivates me to faster.
Btw, I'm not a woman. I'm a man. I just thought I'd remind you, again, since, like many other things, you can't seem to get that right. ;)

“Speak softly”

Carry a big sword

#117472 Mar 19, 2013
Well, a start anyway.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117475 Mar 19, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll be back in a couple of hours.
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll be back in a couple of hours.
I wasn't was I?
bubby boi

14 Hours ...
I do NOT live on here like u moronic dwIdiots THINK I do ...
BUT Yes ... I am on here a lot ...
TRYing to turn the "tide" of the way ...
MY and many Good peoples America is going!

DOWN the DRAIN ...

Location hidden

#117476 Mar 19, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just the thing X.
I gave him that "pat on the back" and I meant what I said.
Then he attacks me for saying he had done the right thing and comes back whining because I've decided there's no point in being nice about it as long as he insists on being a total putz.
Dude needs some therapy.
That was good of you to give him the benefit of the doubt, lets just say his reaction to your goodwill wasn't a surprise.

He's just looking for a way to make himself more relevant than he really is. His whining today is as insignificant as it was yesterday, the day before, and the day before that. It never ends with these drama queens. ;)

“Speak softly”

Carry a big sword

#117477 Mar 19, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>A person doesn't have to be tea party to want fiscal responsibility and full accountability. There are people on both sides that want the same so don't even try to paste a label on those with those opinions. You won't go far in supporting your cause of unbridaled spending and deliberate waste.
I never labeled anyone who does not identify as a Tea
party member as one. So don't you label me as fiscally irresponsible because I am progressive in my views.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117479 Mar 19, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
You gotta give her some credit.
She's doing it for her fellow Americans that she cares so much about.
You know, the ones she calls brain dead in just about all of her posts.
Spreading LIES & libTARD jargon IS NOT doing much for America!
What the HELL ... do you THINK this American Lady is doing?

On here just to be called a bunch of ungodly names by that FRAUD!
Sure ...

Location hidden

#117481 Mar 19, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
Second posting
Public Announcement and Apology;
As you are aware I have in the past used the terms “gay”,“queer” and variations thereof to bash a particular poster that I have a long standing dispute with. It has occurred to me that there are very likely many posters here who are not of a “straight” sexual orientation that may have and likely were to one degree or another hurt by the things I posted.
I want it known that I really have nothing against gays and have never insulted or harassed them in real life. It just isn’t an issue with me. With this in mind I want to publicly apologize to those that may have been hurt in the collateral damage of my name calling and insults. I certainly did not mean to hurt or offend any innocent by standers. I will not be posting those things here again.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
This is a good thing. I'm not going to knock it in any way and I'm not going to question your sincerity.

As the poster that you have "a long standing dispute with" I just want to say that I know this is in no way an apology directed toward me. I understand that, but this is still a good thing and I wanted to speak up and give you credit for that.

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117482 Mar 19, 2013
Rusty Houser wrote:
The president is doing to the US exactly what Tim McVeigh did,and I love it.The higher taxes go,the higher prices go,the less rights hard working law obeying people have,the more I like it.If you won't stand for something,it will be taken away.
You are correct Randy. WE can not get people to open their eyes to it tho. Now a Black Conservative man, a GOOD man and a neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson, is being called "racist" because he does not adhere to the party line.

Location hidden

#117484 Mar 19, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
That was good of you to give him the benefit of the doubt, lets just say his reaction to your goodwill wasn't a surprise.
He's just looking for a way to make himself more relevant than he really is. His whining today is as insignificant as it was yesterday, the day before, and the day before that. It never ends with these drama queens. ;)
Well, on the off chance that he has seen the error of his ways I thought I would give him a second chance to be gracious (see my last post).

Wanna bet he doesn't handle it any better this time than he did the first time?

;)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117485 Mar 19, 2013
Quirky wrote:
Urban Dictionary:
quirky
Is weird in a good way, sometimes describing a person with an excellent talent for mind-reading and has psychic abilities. A person that is quirky also has a way with words and spends a lot of time articulating thoughts and emotions whether in a car or writing in a journal. Quirky characteristics can also be a sign for the ability to put forth many amazing smiles from people. Quirky people can also be charcaterized as people who play, LOTRO and enjoy it. Quirky people may also have an uncanny obsession with Recess peanut butter cups and peanut butter chocolate icecream. All in all, quirky people are amazing, and great friends with excellent personalities that can bring anyone's mood up.
Websters
having or full of quirks
Sounds like you.

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117486 Mar 19, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey old dingbat, I'll remind you that Paul Ryans PROPOSED budget hAsn't cost us one dime, no one has had taxes increased, your welfare benefits haven't been reduced one dime, it's just pieces of paper.
NOw compare it to the app.$ 90 billion dollars Obama has wasted on failed green energy projects he rewarded to his bundlers and various other thieves.
Yur an idiot.
Amen!

Location hidden

#117488 Mar 19, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
Jaxxon wrote: This is a good thing. I'm not going to knock it in any way and I'm not going to question your sincerity.
As the poster that you have "a long standing dispute with" I just want to say that I know this is in no way an apology directed toward me. I understand that, but this is still a good thing and I wanted to speak up and give you credit for that.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Followed by this crap;
I don't need to make you look bad ****, you do a better job of it yourself than I ever could.
Uhmmm...you kind of left out this crap. Guess the job of keeping you honest never ends does it ralff?
----------

Typical jaxxon, acknowledges the post wasn't directed at him then tries to make it about him anyway.

Yeah, I can see where you would think it is an amazing thing for a person to return to conducting himself the way he always did prior to encountering you. However, you have no need to offer me credit, I don't want it from you. You had nothing to do with me making that post no do you deserve any credit of acknowledgement for it.

You need to start worrying more about the way you treat others than what I am doing.

Nerd.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117490 Mar 19, 2013
Auntblabby wrote:
<quoted text>
F all of them, the left has no hesitation to label conservatives with every derogatory term they can think of.
Gay and queer are perfectly fine words to describe those who are sexually attracted to the same sex, like Jaxx, Rose, Ntr, etc.
Wonder who they'd trust their teen age boy with ...
A 'jocko' or an American Lady?

queer ... 1 check
Moral lady ... 2 checks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 3 min southern at heart 383
News Thousands of illegal immigrants convicted of ho... 3 min Dee Dee Dee 27
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,374,431
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min HILLARY 2016 222,506
News Ted Cruz names Carly Fiorina as vice president ... 11 min Three Days 73
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Woj_Cebu 212,931
News Border Patrol agents want better gear and drone... 12 min terminate nafta 5
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 18 min Three Days 1,560
News Assault weapon bans should stand 1 hr southern at heart 742
More from around the web