The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
97,961 - 97,980 of 253,964 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
sun

Longview, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Jaxxon wrote:
Here's one sure to strike fear into the hearts of many of the people that post on this thread.
--------
Rise of Latino population blurs US racial lines
Welcome to the new off-white America.
A historic decline in the number of U.S. whites and the fast growth of Latinos are blurring traditional black-white color lines, testing the limits of civil rights laws and reshaping political alliances as "whiteness" begins to lose its numerical dominance...
...The white population, now at 197.8 million, is projected to peak at 200 million in 2024, before entering a steady decline in absolute numbers. Currently 63 percent of the U.S. population, the white share is expected to drop below 50 percent by 2043, when racial and ethnic minorities will collectively become a U.S. majority. Hispanics will drive most of the minority growth, due mostly to high birth rates, jumping in share from 17 percent to 26 percent.
http://ap.onlineathens.com/pstories/20130317/...
Why does it matter in this discussion?
Because today America has a President that is of mixed race. Half white and half black, but due to the fact that his skin is darker he is universally seen as a "black man" and that fact as much as any other seems to drive much of the antipathy generated by the predominantly white far right base.
Sooner or later America is going to have to change the ways it views race and this shift in demographics is forcing that change a lot sooner than some "white" Americans are comfortable with.
Short version melting pot.
Elmer Gantry

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Judgment Day Cometh wrote:
pi$$$$$$$$$$ on Obama. He is all fooked up in the head. And anyone thinking that his head is NOT bad needs to be treated for dementia themselves.
God Save Us from the sicko in oval office and his sicko supporters.
The easiest person to deceive is yourself.
Lock N Load

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Secretary of State Kerry Backs U.N. Gun Treaty

The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
March 17, 2013

Obama’s new Secretary of State, the blue-blood CFR globalist and bonesman John Kerry, says that while he supports the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty, he is also supports the Second Amendment.

“We will not support any treaty that would be inconsistent with U.S. law and the rights of American citizens under our Constitution, including the Second Amendment,” he said last week.
Lock N Load

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

If gun control passes, there will come 'free speech control' and the government banning of websites, books and art

Saturday, March 16, 2013
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com (

(NaturalNews) The purpose of the Bill of Rights is to establish a line in the sand that cannot be crossed by government. The founders rightly saw government as an eternal threat against freedom and justice, knowing that all governments inevitably grow out of control like a cancer tumor, always seeking more and more power until they kill the host. The answer to this destructive pattern of dangerous government throughout human history was to place limits on government power and stake out fundamental rights and freedoms that can never be infringed.

That's the Bill of Rights, the original ten amendments to the Constitution. The Bill of Rights says the government can never ban your free speech, take away your firearms, search your house or your person without a warrant, quarter soldiers in your home without permission, force you to testify against yourself, throw you in prison without a fair trial and so on. Nearly every scholar, when it comes down to it, agrees these are fundamental human rights and civil liberties.

Today's federal government believes the Bill of Rights is optional

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039507_gun_control...
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Greek midfielder Giorgos Katidis banned from national team after Nazi salute goal celebration

For the gesture, the tattooed 20-year-old has been handed a life ban from the Greek National team, whom he once captained at U-19 level. Katidis, however, will not join Di Canio and Christian Abbiati in the pantheon of proud football fascists, as he has denied knowing what the gesture meant on Twitter.

Deny more: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-ta...
Lock N Load

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

NRA opposes U.N. arms treaty
By Peter Finn, Published: March 16

The National Rifle Association, which is battling a raft of gun control measures on Capitol Hill, also has an international fight on its hand as it gears up to oppose a U.N. treaty designed to restrict the flow of arms to conflict zones.

Negotiations open Monday in New York on the Arms Trade Treaty, which would require countries to determine whether weapons they sell would be used to commit serious human rights violations, terrorism or transnational organized crime.

The gun lobby fears that the treaty would be used to regulate civilian weapons. Human rights activists counter that it would reduce the trafficking of weapons, including small arms such as the ubiquitous AK-47 assault rifle, to outlaw regimes and rebel groups engaged in atrocities against civilian populations.

“This treaty is a common-sense alignment of the interests of governments, law-abiding citizens and individuals all over the world, who deserve the right to live free from harm,” said Michelle A. Ringuette, chief of campaigns and programs at Amnesty International USA.“Any step toward restraining the illicit sale and transfer of weapons used to commit horrific crimes is a good move forward, and the world could use a lot more steps in the direction of ending human rights abuses.”

The Obama administration, which has wavered on the treaty, signaled Friday that it was willing to support the accord.“The United States is steadfast in its commitment to achieve a strong and effective Arms Trade Treaty that helps address the adverse effects of the international arms trade on global peace and stability,” Secretary of State John F. Kerry said in a statement.“We will not support any treaty that would be inconsistent with U.S. law and the rights of American citizens under our Constitution, including the Second Amendment.”

Read more:
Lock N Load

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Lock N Load wrote:
Secretary of State Kerry Backs U.N. Gun Treaty
The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store
Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
March 17, 2013
Obama’s new Secretary of State, the blue-blood CFR globalist and bonesman John Kerry, says that while he supports the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty, he is also supports the Second Amendment.
“We will not support any treaty that would be inconsistent with U.S. law and the rights of American citizens under our Constitution, including the Second Amendment,” he said last week.
Read more: http://www.infowars.com/secretary-of-state-ke...
Liberals Own It

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Ann Coulter: Sequester forces CPAC to cut back on 300 pounds of speakers
Posted at 5:20 pm on March 16, 2013 by Twitchy Staff

Read more: http://twitchy.com/2013/03/16/ann-coulter-seq...
Lock N Load

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Senator Feinstein:“I’ve seen the bullets that implode”

Infowars.com
March 17, 2013

California Democrat Dianne Feinstein gave an interesting answer to Republican Senator Ted Cruz’s question on the constitutionality of her gun grabber bill now before the Senate.

After reminding Cruz she is not a sixth grader, Feinstein said she has witnessed what bullets do to the human body.

“I’ve seen the bullets that implode,” she said.

Imploding bullets?

Is it even possible to hold rational discussions with Democrats?

Read more: http://www.infowars.com/senator-feinstein-ive...

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Too stubborn for my own good may be closer to the truth, but you're right, I've had to deal with wanna be bullies before and I don't react the way they expect and things never turn out the way they want.
I will say this much. There is more going on here than most of you know and it is being dealt with.
Some of these people are actually insane. Don't take any threats they make lightly.
Well, I do believe some of them are insane, Jax. And not to be trusted as far as you can throw them.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, and don't let the bastards get the better of you is all I can say.

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't reported a single post AL has made.
She's not worth the trouble.
I report threats and I report posts that reveal personal information whether it's mine or someone else's.
I don't report people for being stupid, rude or insulting.
Oh I know, Jax. I don't report her silly drivel either. This is just one of Quirky's many lies. He enjoys the attention it gets him, the sad little drunk. LOL!

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
This is what I requested the original link to, you cowardly wimp. But you already knew that.

JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never posted anywhere under any name except my own so get over yourself moron.
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text>Now that is not true is it?
There are several he uses when he is not logged in. There are too many to list. He appears to be a cyber bully and a stalker (to me).
GTVINCENNES

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Lock N Load

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

The Top 5 Myths Anti-gunners Present as Facts (VIDEO)
3/14/13 | by S.H. Blannelberry

Everyone in politics bends the truth. But some do it more than others. Here is a list of five memes gun-control advocates continue to propagate despite their dubious validity.
1. 40 Percent of Guns are Sold without Background Checks

From New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg to President Obama to Vice President Biden, they’ve all mentioned the “40 percent” figure with respect to the number of gun transactions that are conducted without a background check.

“The law already requires licensed gun dealers to run background checks, and over the last 14 years that’s kept 1.5 million of the wrong people from getting their hands on a gun, said President Obama during a speech on Jan. 16, 2013.

“But it’s hard to enforce that law when as many as 40 percent of all gun purchases are conducted without a background check.”

In a previous Guns.com article, I investigated this issue in-depth. What was the conclusion? Well, if one accepts the findings of economist John Lott Jr., then as he said in his write up on the issue,“We don’t know the precise number today, but it is hard to believe that it is above single digits.”

However, if one believes that Lott is unfairly biased, that he leans too far to the pro-gun side, then one can consider the Washington Post’s analysis of that 40 percent figure:

Read more: http://www.guns.com/2013/03/14/editorial-top-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

PRJester wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigoted, much?
He's not a bit, from where I'm sitting ...
Just the opposite.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

PRJester wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no other poster, on this thread, that misrepresents the spirit of America as you do. It was bad enough when you were only posting news sources from Russia, but now ... Iran? What's next? North Korean websites? Al Qaeda websites?
You call yourself "American Lady". Ralff and POS are more "ladylike" than you are.
You call yourself a Christian. I embody Christian principles more than you do, and I'm agnostic.
There used to be a poster on these threads called Torchwood. She was widely recognized as the stupidest poster ON the threads. When she left, that title kind of "defaulted" to Quirky. Until you came along.
I agree with Jaxxon. Every post you make damages whatever cause you believe you are posting in support of.
You have indicated that you have grown children. What happened to Mr. American Lady?
Mr. Know-it-all ...
That does NOT know-it-all ...

At all ... ;0)

Just 'nosy'...
That's ALL!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey PRJester.
Haven't you heard? Tolerance is a sin.
Hey jocko.
Haven't you understood? When tolerance IS a sin :)

The Sin of Tolerance

We have become tolerant about divorce; we have become tolerant about the use of alcohol; we have become tolerant about delinquency; we have become tolerant about wickedness in high places; we have become tolerant about immorality; we have become tolerant about crime and we have become tolerant about godlessness.[homosexuality?]

http://www.virtueonline.org/portal/modules/ne...
Buckeye

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Rob Portman Becomes Only Republican In The Senate To Support Gay Marriage.

http://www.npr.org/2013/03/15/174443493/rob-p...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
Here's one sure to strike fear into the hearts of many of the people that post on this thread.
--------
Rise of Latino population blurs US racial lines
Welcome to the new off-white America.
A historic decline in the number of U.S. whites and the fast growth of Latinos are blurring traditional black-white color lines, testing the limits of civil rights laws and reshaping political alliances as "whiteness" begins to lose its numerical dominance...
...The white population, now at 197.8 million, is projected to peak at 200 million in 2024, before entering a steady decline in absolute numbers. Currently 63 percent of the U.S. population, the white share is expected to drop below 50 percent by 2043, when racial and ethnic minorities will collectively become a U.S. majority. Hispanics will drive most of the minority growth, due mostly to high birth rates, jumping in share from 17 percent to 26 percent.
http://ap.onlineathens.com/pstories/20130317/...
Why does it matter in this discussion?
Because today America has a President that is of mixed race. Half white and half black, but due to the fact that his skin is darker he is universally seen as a "black man" and that fact as much as any other seems to drive much of the antipathy generated by the predominantly white far right base.
Sooner or later America is going to have to change the ways it views race and this shift in demographics is forcing that change a lot sooner than some "white" Americans are comfortable with.
Yepperz ...
NOW ... they are making OUR Country as "brown & dirty" ...
as "their" Country ...

Garbage everywhere ...
Cars jacked up on blocks ...
Bankruptcy ...

Yepperz ...

Bettering the USofA ... uh huh!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Lock N Load wrote:
Growing Number Of States Eye Bills To Defy Federal Gun Laws
March 16, 2013
By Gregory Gwyn-Williams, Jr.
Subscribe to RSS
400 235
Shortly after voters in Colorado and Washington State approved measures that legalized the recreational use of marijuana, President Obama told Barbara Walters that his Justice Department would not prosecute pot users in these states.
"We've got bigger fish to fry," Obama said.
Although the state measures defy federal law, it appears Barack Obama is giving each state a pass on this issue.
But, will Obama also respect states that pass legislation in defiance of federal law when it comes to firearms?
On March 12 and 14, the Senate Judiciary Committee passed both Sen. Charles Schumer's (D-NY) "Fix Gun Checks Act," which would criminalize all private firearm sales and Sen. Dianne Feinstein's (D-CA) "Assault Weapons Ban."
Read more: http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams...
Boo Yah!:)

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yepperz ...
NOW ... they are making OUR Country as "brown & dirty" ...
as "their" Country ...
Garbage everywhere ...
Cars jacked up on blocks ...
Bankruptcy ...
Yepperz ...
Bettering the USofA ... uh huh!
You're disgusting just like all hateful bigots and racists.

I don't know where you live, but I sure don't see "garbage everywhere" or "cars jacked up on blocks."

That's something you just pulled out of your ass like every other stereotype you believe and palm off as truth. And you dare use God and the Bible, you hypocrite?

You know NOTHING about Jesus and what he taught regarding compassion and understanding. You're a pig in my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••