The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 395976 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#115666 Mar 14, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
Opinion: Give low-income families the support they need to help kids succeed
By Jared Bernstein, Published: March 13
What do we mean when we say we want “to help children succeed”?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/postlive/opinio...
The broad, general contours of the most important things we need to do are well understood. A healthy society is one in which all kids have the ability to achieve their intellectual and economic potential. That doesn’t mean that if we get the policy right, every kid achieves her potential. Fate sometimes gets in the way. Nor does it mean that every kid makes it to the top 10 percent. Potentialities differ. But it does mean that neither your Zip code nor your parents’ wealth and education should influence the likelihood that you realize your potential.
That’s not the current state of affairs. It never has been. But it’s not asking for the moon to ask America to be the meritocracy that many people believe is the promise of America to its children.
(cont.)
LMAO!!! And it is all for "The Children", this is completely and totally a "worn-out phrase", find a better one!!!!
Just come-out and tell us, it is all for the Communist party!!!

“The Beast Within”

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#115667 Mar 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Really now ...???
BUT ...
Don't I keep you entertained ...?
you LOVE dissing me ... huuuummmmm ...
BUT ...
ya can't BEAT me!
PROVEN ...!!!
on all pages I frequent ...
;0)
IN DREAMS...ONLY IN DREAMS

http://youtu.be/bJtGCvKpEWM

ROY ORBISON
[Blue Velvet/86'/DLynch]-[R]

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#115668 Mar 14, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
and that story was backed up and stood until the domestic terrorists came to town and the family's shysters started 're-'interviewing witnesses.
the truth don't change, do it?
And everyone was after SFD cause it took so long to notifly the family.. Now it appears it was only 12 hours after that loving father woke up.. Yeah right..

Eagle

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#115669 Mar 14, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it 3 days or 12 hours jax in your opinion?? I do believe it was 3 cause it was a worthless dad and didn't care about the brat.. Would you let your underage son roam the streets?? Oppps I forgot you don't have one..
Eagle
You didn't forget anything.

You're a wimpy little wanna be bad ass that let his mouth over power his brain and all you can come up with is to mock me because you know I lost my son.

You can't hurt me eagle.

You can't hurt me and you can't make me mad because I know one thing beyond a shadow of a doubt.

My son had a better father than yours ever will.

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#115670 Mar 14, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>You're right 36 hours would be to long. But then he called before it was even 24 hours so I guess he didn't wait all that long after all.
So free lied about it being two days before he was notified..

Eagle
American Lady

Danville, KY

#115671 Mar 14, 2013
American Werewolves wrote:
<quoted text>
IN DREAMS...ONLY IN DREAMS
http://youtu.be/bJtGCvKpEWM
ROY ORBISON
[Blue Velvet/86'/DLynch]-[R]
You got a mouth like a cannon ...
Always "shooting" it off ...!!!

;0)
Big Bubba Blackcock

Los Angeles, CA

#115672 Mar 14, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a wimpy little wanna be bad ass that let his mouth over power his brain and all you can come up with is to mock me because you know I lost my son.
You can't hurt me eagle.
You can't hurt me and you can't make me mad because I know one thing beyond a shadow of a doubt.
While you sit in your trailer all day on the computer sponging off Uncle Sam, A-hole you are just like your kooky folks
American Lady

Danville, KY

#115673 Mar 14, 2013
BUT ...
saying "nothing" ...

;0)

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#115675 Mar 14, 2013
Princess Di wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon was a kid..a big kid but still with the mentality of a kid...Zimmerman was not out on his first call..he had been doing this forever,hoping to catch someone and anyone...it backfired on him and he is going to get what he deserves..no one needed to be shot..he was told an order by the police and did not follow orders...it was bound to happen to this over zealous man..too bad for both parties...
Z will walk like he should..

Eagle
Big Bubba Blackcock

Los Angeles, CA

#115676 Mar 14, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>In deciding whose opinion matters, I'm inclined to stick with the numbers people who get paid to analyze and assess facts and figures. If they think a budget is a bone headed and destructive idea, my inclination is to give them credit that they probably know a lot better than I what the situation is. In that regard, maybe you should read more and attack less. You actually don't seem to know sh*t from shinola (I think that's one of your or your palsiwalsi's expressions recently, although I know I've used it in the past) about numbers and economics.
Speaking of BS, that's what you spew 99.2% of the time. The other .8% is usually just hyperbole.
You have such an exciting life, big bubba checks in every couple of months on this thread and there you are, no life, on the computer all day and your Vag has even more cobwebs on it, get a life you old hen
Sunrise

Longview, WA

#115677 Mar 14, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of a blue tick I once had. Best damn coon dog in the county. But the poor girl got rabies and I had to put her down. It was a sad day but sometimes there is nothing else that can be done.
Damn AL I think this guy wants to put ya down over your words.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#115679 Mar 14, 2013
...and like the REST of the libTARDS ...

NEVER saying ...
anyTHING of value ... ;0)

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#115681 Mar 14, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't hurt me eagle.
I believe god took care of your demon seed much like little one's.. Don't blame me you failed..

Eagle
JIM CROW

Canyon Country, CA

#115683 Mar 14, 2013
Big Bubba Blackcock wrote:
<quoted text>
You have such an exciting life, big bubba checks in every couple of months on this thread and there you are, no life, on the computer all day and your Vag has even more cobwebs on it, get a life you old hen
You ain't nothing but a Weak Brotha, suckin' on pickled pigs feet and playin with puddin' thinking of white women all day. Get up and go wash that azz!

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#115684 Mar 14, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> Did you see that free said I was prejudiced because I said I could tell your son was a great kid from his picture?
Lmao! What a spoiled sport.......
I didn't see the post but for some reason topix won't allow that link to be posted.. Maybe cause its a military link or showing the names.. Ya got a link to her post??

Eagle
American Lady

Danville, KY

#115685 Mar 14, 2013
Sunrise wrote:
<quoted text>Damn AL I think this guy wants to put ya down over your words.
Kinda sounds that way, don't it ...???
Just what have I told BUT the "truth" for them to have such "hatred" in their hearts for me ...???

Beyond me ...

BUT ...
"I" can "handle it" ...

Easy come, EASY GO!

;0)

If they wanna see more ...
Let 'em keep adding more ammo ...

I'm ...

Loving Ever Minute of It !!!
Jim

Kansas City, MO

#115687 Mar 14, 2013
Sunrise wrote:
<quoted text>Damn AL I think this guy wants to put ya down over your words.
Putting it out of its misery would be a more appropriate statement.
Big Bubba Blackcock

Los Angeles, CA

#115688 Mar 14, 2013
JIM CROW wrote:
<quoted text>
You ain't nothing but a Weak Brotha, suckin' on pickled pigs feet and playin with puddin' thinking of white women all day. Get up and go wash that azz!
I would try to wash my Azz but your Tongue is always in the way, now go back to screwin that chicken boy, say hi to yer retarded mom
American Lady

Danville, KY

#115690 Mar 14, 2013
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting it out of its misery would be a more appropriate statement.
I do NOT have any "misery"

EXCEPT libTARDS ...

libTARDS are MY biggest misery ...
cuz ...
Their "ignorance" is ASTOUNDING ...

;0)
Big Bubba Blackcock

Los Angeles, CA

#115691 Mar 14, 2013
Smoked Jim Crow like cheap blunt I did, black power to you, you racist hair lip

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min FYVM 1,433,301
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Dogen 209,953
News Chicago's mayor details mentoring plans in crim... 4 min southern at heart 35
News Violence breaks out again in US city after poli... 5 min Go Blue Forever 60
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 17 min renee 10,476
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 26 min Truth is might 311,909
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 44 min Truth is might 23,538
News Post-debate poll: Clinton takes round one 1 hr fireyfellow44 272
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Cornelius Scudmister 244,034
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr District 1 225,420
More from around the web