The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#111855 Mar 5, 2013
More Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that I got 2 "clueless" judgits right away on this post (thanks Pok and Jax)so I thought I'd show you who the clueless really are;
Hugo Chavez Says He Would Vote for Obama
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/10/0...
"I noticed that I got 2 "clueless" judgits right away on this post (thanks Pok and Jax)..."

Sory dude, but I didn't judge your post and I didn't like Chavez one bit.

You're just getting everything wrong tonight aren't ya?

:)
Quirky

Denver, CO

#111857 Mar 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
OH! OH!! Can I answer that?!((raises hand in eager anticipation))
;
Another bigoted , Girly post. Sheesh??

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#111858 Mar 5, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you could post ream and reams of your own vile, nasty insults! Some people find that cathartic. Well, it seems they do on Topix.
[Boss got you down, husband won't listen, kids can't read at 17? NO PROBLEM! Head on over to TopixTransference.com and let'em have it with both barrels! Fun, easy and FREE! Let some anonymous stranger in cyberspace have what you'd like to give the real people in your life!]
Looks like that's exactly what YOU are doing.

I don't do transference. I deal with people and situations as they come up and straight up, and I am never insulted by the real people in my life.

If a poster is rude, offensive and antagonistic toward me, they get what they give. And I always give far less in return relative to the degree of abuse I've been dished.

But I don't recall asking you for any advice on how or what I post, and I don't interfere with what YOU post.

So, what do you really want? A chance to transfer your feeling of superiority onto me? You are not my better, so don't act as if you are.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#111859 Mar 5, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's YOU and Quirky who sound like little girls always lying and gossiping about people. LOL!
Horrors. LOL (drama queen, Pffft)
Your president has failed you and Q and I are the only ones you want to talk about? You are so small.
Liberal

United States

#111860 Mar 5, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
(New Living Translation)
Ezekiel 18:23 Do you think that I like to see wicked people die? says the Sovereign LORD. Of course not! I want them to turn from their wicked ways and live.
Ezekiel 18:32 For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign LORD. Repent and live!
----------
If the Lord does not take pleasure in the death of the wicked it is it appropriate for you to celebrate the death of a man you consider wicked?
What about those of us who don't believe and are going to hell?

Forum

#111861 Mar 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I know you and your kind. You are of no matter to me and of little consequence either. Those like you are very small. I laugh at your evil.
LOL! Then why do you pretend to have information about me and others, and that you've done "research" on us?

You see, POS the truth is it's YOU who are of no consequence or importance here. No one ever wants to know anything about you personally.

And for you to call me "evil" is about as ignorant and ludicrous as it gets, and you use that silly label when I've outed you, and you're angry.

Funny though, I don't laugh at real evil. I flood it with light and hope to drown it or blind it out of existence. You don't know the difference between good and evil.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111862 Mar 5, 2013
Matthew 5:11
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
11) Blessed shall ye be when men revile you, and persecute you, and say all manner of evil against you for my sake, falsely.

<3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111863 Mar 5, 2013
More Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
You need clarification. He is "White" when the press/libs/left wants him to be and "hispanic" when ipress/libs;left wants him to be.
Think of a cameleon rather than a zebra..
;0)

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#111864 Mar 5, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>there are so many things WRONG with this statement, it makes me QUESTION the age, education and maturity level of the poster!
Really? Well let's break it up to see what's "wrong" about it.
X-Man wrote:
<quoted text>People use "screw drivers" for all kinds of things in today's day and age.
A true statement. Screw drivers are used for many purposes in today's day and age. Nothing "wrong" there. ;)
X-Man wrote:
<quoted text>If taking a screw driver to school were illegal he would have been charged with something.
It is not illegal to carry a screw driver. Fact
X-Man wrote:
<quoted text>The "jewelry" was also not determined to be "stolen" even after an investigation.
This again, is a fact. Nothing "wrong" in this statement. An investigation into the jewelry was done at the school and it was not found to be stolen property.
X-Man wrote:
<quoted text>The bottom line is he had NO criminal record. He was not a criminal.
Trayvon Martin had no criminal record at the time of his death. Fact.

Contrary to your claims, there is nothing "wrong" in my post.

I'm reposting this with your comments highlighted Higgans. Last thing I want it my comments being confused with yours.lol
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
1) LE does consider a screwdriver a burglary tool;
LOL

Many tools can be considered a "burglary tool" but without "criminal intent" a tool is just a tool.

I repeat, it is not illegal to have a screwdriver on your person and Trayvon Martin was not charged with any crime whatsoever and had NO criminal record.
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
2) I'd bet almost ANY thing, 90% of schools consdier a screwdriver a 'weapon' and NOT to be carried/brought to school;
LOL, well unfortunately what you'd bet "ANY thing" on is not relevant to any laws or penal codes I'm aware of. lol
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
3) try taking one on an AIRPLANE!;
Completely irrelevant. Martin didn't try taking one on an airplane did he?
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
4) today's schools bend over backwards NOT to either expel kids (especially 'at risk' ones) or turn them over to LE;
Now we're delving further into your opinions. Another irrelevant point.
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
5) the story as reported was that TM denied 'ownership' of the jewelry AND refused to 'name names'(typical 'thug' behaviour);
Again, "thug behavior", YOUR opinion. There are a hundred different scenarios that could explain why he was in possession of that jewelry. Bottom line, he was not charged with any crime.
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
6) amid allegations that TM WAS a dealer, the jewelry MAY have been 'payment' in lieu of cash, and;
LMAO

Now we're fully engrossed in your over active imagination and conjectures. No facts whatsoever.
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
7) like sooo many of these 'innocent' kids, TM was NOT perfect... in fact, he was TYPICAL, average... one of his peers... a product of HIS culture, period.
oh, AND...
Baseless rant. lol
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
8) this poster is one of HIS peers... a product of HIS culture... a culture of DENY, DEFLECT AND DEMAGOGUE... a culture invested in victimhood and enabling BOTH bad personal behaviours and BAD FG policies.
Your ignorance is only equaled by your overactive imagination which is clearly influenced by your prejudice and stereotypical thinking.

Remember making ASSumptions can often make an a** out of you.

You would be better off questioning your logic than my "education" or background.

Location hidden

#111865 Mar 5, 2013
More Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
No dancing now. The judge is rushing things to much and claims not to have time to allow them a proper hearing. It may be included in the trial but is still the key to the defense. You lie more that Travis's gf.
That's not what the article you linked to says.

If Zimmerman's lawyer thinks he can make the case for stand your ground his client has a legal right to that hearing which could allow Zimmerman to walk free if it went in their favor.

The lawyer chose to waive the right to that hearing and said there is a chance he may drop stand your ground as a defense all together.

Dance around that truth if you want, but it won't change the fact that if they thought they could win a stand your ground argument they would make it.

Location hidden

#111866 Mar 5, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Another bigoted , Girly post. Sheesh??
Seriously?

Are you asking me if that's how you spell "sheesh"?

So you're saying guys don't raise their hands and answer questions?

lol

Forum

#111867 Mar 5, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Ageed. Now we just have to wait and see how the jury see's it. I think that AL brought this up pages back. We already have a thread for this as you know and not much has changed from the time we were posting about it after it happened.
Enjoy your day.
Well I think a lot has changed in fact, WA. We just don't happen to know all the details of the evidence and discovery, and we won't know until there is an actual trial.

I don't believe this case will be dismissed, and there will be a trial. Then the speculation will get really out of control and nasty.

I have very mixed feelings about the entire case at this point, and definitely not want to be a juror on this one. The main problem I see is that only two people really know what happened during the confrontation, and one of them is dead. The other one wants to save his ass and will say anything to convince people of his innocence--he has the advantage.

Location hidden

#111868 Mar 5, 2013
Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
What about those of us who don't believe and are going to hell?
I'll be there waiting on you I guess.

I'm not a believer.

:p
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111869 Mar 5, 2013
Jesus Is Just Alright - Doobie Brothers

Do do do do do ...

The Renegades
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Forum

#111870 Mar 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Horrors. LOL (drama queen, Pffft)
Your president has failed you and Q and I are the only ones you want to talk about? You are so small.
LMAO! But it's alright for you and Quirky to talk about people like two little gossip girls. I see, hypocrite.

And our President has NOT failed us. YOU have failed in convincing everyone of that though, and you use it for all of your responses when you have nothing truthful to say. You mock your own opinion by not taking it seriously.

Location hidden

#111871 Mar 5, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it may be called "opinions". We are still allowed to voice those aren't we?????
I "believe" we(meaning anyone) are still allowed to ask for facts to support a person's opinions as well.

Location hidden

#111873 Mar 5, 2013
More Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
You need clarification. He is "White" when the press/libs/left wants him to be and "hispanic" when ipress/libs;left wants him to be.
Think of a cameleon rather than a zebra..
I'm afraid you're the one that needs clarification...again.

Most Hispanics are Caucasian, in other words white.

The only people having trouble with that concept are a handful of ignorant bigots such as yourself.

Location hidden

#111877 Mar 5, 2013
More Equal wrote:
<quoted text> 100% right so far, you just lie ****.
Sounds to me like you're already stressing out again.

A smart man would stop picking a fight he keeps losing.
Liberal

Los Angeles, CA

#111878 Mar 5, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be there waiting on you I guess.
I'm not a believer.
:p
The Bastard Fairies-We're All Going To Hell

Forum

#111879 Mar 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
FBI to Zimmerman: We don't have to give you our file, despite judge's order
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/tra...
Mighty "friendly" of 'em ...huh ???
Despite judge's ORDER ...
Ahhhhh ....
that's OK ...
WHO follows judge's orders
THESE days ....
;0)
Except the CORRUPT ones that RULE for the 0 ...
:D
THEY are FOLLOWED ALL THE TIME!...
Sssshh ...
DON'T tell anybody ...
Selective reading comprehension problem? It's stated in the Constitution by the way.

FBI to Zimmerman: We don't have to give you our file, despite judge's order

The U.S. Department of Justice filed paperwork Monday, arguing that federal regulations trump a state court judge's ruling. It's asking that judge, Debra S. Nelson, to undo her Feb. 5 order.

"This court has 'no power or authority' to compel the FBI to produce the documents at issue here," wrote Assistant U.S. Attorney Sean P. Flynn.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/tra...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll shows dead heat among likely voters in Mas... 4 min Le Jimbo 6
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,115,312
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 5 min Reverend Alan 658
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min The Dude 117,412
Will Mitt Romney take the plunge again? 5 min Lawrence Wolf 6
Democrats flood inboxes for last-minute campaig... 5 min barefoot2626 9
Larry Craig ordered to pay up for bathroom arrest 6 min Le Jimbo 8
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 41 min DITCH MITCH 155,478

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE