The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
92,241 - 92,260 of 253,733 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109803
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>But when I do assume, albeit rarely, I am dead nuts on with them. LOL, Much more than you.
You got the "dead nuts" part right.

AL thinks she smart too, doesn't make her right.

;)
sun

Longview, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109805
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>That's ok as long as the nation doesn't become the hydrant of the tyrant like Obama and company.
I hear ya don't let x get to ya he's a teddybear

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109806
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text> Censorship is the key to controlling and winning.
That is what the left wants and if they keep pursuing the matter their motives and objectives will be outed. They will surely be embarrassed. They won't be able to lessen the impact either.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109807
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You got the "dead nuts" part right.
AL thinks she smart too, doesn't make her right.
;)
Posit's old. Old farts like him always think their "dead on" when their not even in the ball park, ya know.

Their pride is all they got so they never admit to being wrong.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109809
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

sun wrote:
<quoted text>I talk to birds,there lovely creatures
I have one that talks to me. He's a red bellied woodpecker, and he sits almost beside me talking up a storm when I'm filling the bird feeder. We're working on the day he eats sunflower seeds from my hand;-) Maybe by summer. I just have to go outside and call out that I'm bringing food, and he comes to the tree. Kind of cool. I like birds too.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109810
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. The majority of those that voted, legally or not at that time disagreed with him. Many thing have changed in the last six months.
Read 'em and weep;
INCOMES DROP MOST IN 20 YEARS...
Money left over after taxes biggest plunge since 1959...
Bloomberg: Don't Panic, USA Has 'Infinite Amount of Money'...
'Homeland' released over 2,000 immigrants... MORE...
Dangerous TB Patient Nabbed on Border...
Obama has 'poisoned' relations with campaign-style attacks...
SEQUESTER JESTERS...
Federal workers vent anger...
http://www.drudgereport.com/
"The majority of those that voted, legally or not at that time disagreed with him. Many thing have changed in the last six months."

The majority of those that voted chose his vision of the future over what the republicans had to offer and things have only gotten worse for the republicans since then.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109812
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>That is what the left wants and if they keep pursuing the matter their motives and objectives will be outed. They will surely be embarrassed. They won't be able to lessen the impact either.
It's not true. Those who have been banned are foul mouthed idiots. It's not censorship. There are rules in this forum.

You conservatives are the worst of hypocrites when it comes to your own faults. It's your behavior that is the problem, not censorship. You're breaking the rules period. Why can't you and dundernuts over there understand that? Some people are just a crybabys and can't take responsibility for their own poor behavior.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109813
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. The majority of those that voted, legally or not at that time disagreed with him. Many thing have changed in the last six months.
Read 'em and weep;
INCOMES DROP MOST IN 20 YEARS...
Money left over after taxes biggest plunge since 1959...
Bloomberg: Don't Panic, USA Has 'Infinite Amount of Money'...
'Homeland' released over 2,000 immigrants... MORE...
Dangerous TB Patient Nabbed on Border...
Obama has 'poisoned' relations with campaign-style attacks...
SEQUESTER JESTERS...
Federal workers vent anger...
http://www.drudgereport.com/
You're assigning the blame to The President. I assign blame to Republican intransigence in Congress and to the ongoing effects of Corporatism, Globalization and Recession. Suit yourself. I'll do the same.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109814
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Shortly after the election you said that it did mean he had not failed.
You're very fickle.
Yes I am "fickle". lol. That must have been one of the very few times I have lied , I admit.
Do you like fickle people? I do. LOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109815
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell It To The Birds
http://youtu.be/SS1VnO8k8Kg
Herb Alpert
[lecageauxfolles]
sun wrote:
<quoted text>Some days you're the dog,some days you're the hydrant
I've been the hydrant too long.
I'm going to STAND UP
like the BIG dog ...

I can BE!

When NEED be.

They "think" they've BEEN the BIG dogs ...

Who let the dog(s)out?!


I'm telling em to ...
Get the HELL "out of MY way" ...

;0)

I Can Run With the Big Dogs
[but desire to stay behind the scenes]
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Van Zant - Takin' Up Space

If you're gonna go, go all the way.
If you're gonna stay, stand your ground.
If you can't run with the big dogs,
big dog[x, nutter, rose], let me walk you out.
If ya can't lead, let me by you.
If ya won't follow, get out of the way.
You're takin up space.

Life's too short to live in caution,
But life's too long not to live at all!

Oh you're takin up space
GET OUT THE WAY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Life should not be a journey to the grave
with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in
broadside
in a cloud of smoke,
thoroughly used up,
totally worn out,
and loudly proclaiming
... "Wow!... What a Ride!”

&#8213; Hunter S. Thompson
sun

Longview, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109816
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Posit's old. Old farts like him always think their "dead on" when their not even in the ball park, ya know.
Their pride is all they got so they never admit to being wrong.
I am a nobody,nobody is perfect,therefore I am perfect
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109817
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

big dog[jimmy krack korn, x, nutter, rose etc...], let me walk you out.

I forgot to put jkk in there :)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109818
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see this posi? From the days of comparably civil discussion...
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/...
Yepper.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109819
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

positronium wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I am "fickle". lol. That must have been one of the very few times I have lied , I admit.
Do you like fickle people? I do. LOL
Nobody likes fickle people - including you. That must be another lie. Sheesh.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109820
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Posit's old. Old farts like him always think their "dead on" when their not even in the ball park, ya know.
Their pride is all they got so they never admit to being wrong.
Posit's just plain weird and they're all in denial.

AL's runnin' around in her tinfoil hat spouting scripture, Posit spends all day repeating his favorite mantra "the president failed, the president failed...I was here first...the president failed" like some derranged parrot.

Dissident can't post an article without twisitng what it says and complaining about censorship everytime someone proves him wrong.

Quirk...well...he's Quirk.

And they all think they're making some kind of point other than how desperate the far right has become.

Sometimes it funny, sometimes it's sad, sometimes it's nothing short of stupid, but it is never about what's true or what's best for this country.

It's always about them, their fear, their prejudice, their frutration and their ignorance.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109821
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You got the "dead nuts" part right.
AL thinks she smart too, doesn't make her right.
;)
That's good. It doesn't make her wrong either. We all should think that way whether right or wrong.
Rico the Troll Slayer

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109822
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Joe Biden says women need a shot gun not an ar15 this is why it is the other way around

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

lol

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109823
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Hey friends! I'm out. Gonna put 'Far and Away' on the big screen and have some popcorn.

Maybe see ya later!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109824
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

positronium wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I am "fickle". lol. That must have been one of the very few times I have lied , I admit.
Do you like fickle people? I do. LOL
Most people don't consider fickle a good thing and you have lied more than just a few times.

You've called your own integrity into question and none of your old "friends" on either side of the aisle trust you at all.

No posit, to answer your question, I don't like "fickle people" at all.

I prefer real people whether I agree with them or not.
sun

Longview, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109825
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I have one that talks to me. He's a red bellied woodpecker, and he sits almost beside me talking up a storm when I'm filling the bird feeder. We're working on the day he eats sunflower seeds from my hand;-) Maybe by summer. I just have to go outside and call out that I'm bringing food, and he comes to the tree. Kind of cool. I like birds too.
They are cool,been in the woods all my life aways looking for them,sorry about bigfoot joke was just being a shit.Got to go my grandaugther has one of them I Pod things she's talking to other girl there starting to get to me,they're scream into them. later

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••