The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 4,466)

Showing posts 89,301 - 89,320 of239,590
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you see anything there worth posting other than, "Obama has failed"?
lol ;)
Yes, he continues to fail us, IMO. LOL. Some have even called him a "zebra"
sun

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

The Dissident wrote:
WARNING! I am posting this to inflame!
The most honest 3 1/2 minutes of television,***(Language alert)***
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
that was good 3 1/2 minutes,had to go watch some tv rose was cracking me up,so what do i watch duck dynasty an laughted my ass off some more,them people are funny,new season starting wed.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't me.
If I had the power to get anyone banned do you really think you would still be here.
Get real.
I just happened to notice that immigrunt, ralfff and several other profiles all disappeared in the same night.
I'm guessing the mods emptied out somebodies sock drawer.
:p
Hey Jaxx, here's a quarter. Flip. Go buy you a lollipop boi and suck on that while you celebrate the demise of an American's voice.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
You moan and groan about it enough and it happens. That is what draws attention to it. Then, if, they have violated tos they get dumped. Trust me I've seen you dwidiots in action for a while now, Jack.
"...Then, if, they have violated tos they get dumped...

And if they haven't violated TOS they won't get dumped.

So exactly what are you whining about?
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they are buying ammo like crazy;
Why is government stockpiling guns, ammo?
Is the U.S. government getting ready for a war we donít know about?
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/why-is-government-...
Also
Ammo Prices Have Doubled Since December At 'America's Largest Gun Shop'
The price of his store's ammunition has more than doubled since mid-December, says Larry Hyatt, owner of Hyatt Gun Shop in Charlotte, N.C., which bills itself "America's Largest Gun Shop."
More
http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams...
Yea , Years from now after Obama is out of office we will see a news headline.(" Investigators find huge warehouse filled with billions of rounds of amunition")... They believe it is related to the Obama era!

Efforts are underway to clean up the Lead hazzard and extream explosive danger to the public. Local Schools put on lock down due to danger. A sign on the door of the building says ("It`s Bush`s Fault")!!!

Another sign says:

(" I hate Infidels like White people and Christians")

(Any Questions please contact Eric Holder) Or Janet Napalitano!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I raise cattle and grow feed. I also have a small nursery, a fruit orchard and an herb garden that would blow your mind.
I actually believe you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, he continues to fail us, IMO. LOL. Some have even called him a "zebra"
In the last few weeks you've decided to post homophobic remarks, sexist remarks, insulted the service of Honorably Discharged Veterans, attacked the family members of people that post here, made hollow threats and now blatant racists slurs.

What are you going to do for an encore Pos, bite the head off a puppy?

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"...Then, if, they have violated tos they get dumped...
And if they haven't violated TOS they won't get dumped.
So exactly what are you whining about?
moan and groan some more boi. If you do it for the right one you can get things done I've heard.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had the power to get anyone banned do you really think you would still be here.
Told ya Conservatives were smarter :)
I think its pretty DAMN bad that you idiots got Ralff banned. He was nicer than all of you put together. Then you teased him about his kidney transplant and called him three kidneys! Yep, very pathetic but shows how much devastating power libs have.
I have a feeling you will soon be seeing power of the Conservatives, in a positive way. Call my psychic.
Why anyone would actively strive to suppress free speech is baffling. What reason, unless the person was a viable threat to their person, would one have to actually take all the necessary steps to "ban" someone from Topix? People that thin skinned shouldn't be here in the first place.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Hi NTR.
I can't believe some of these imbeciles are still at it.
Off topic. Flagged and reported for belittling those whom you assume are unintelligent. Think of a new handle ASAP.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
My what? Behavior?
I don't use proxies, and I've never been banned. Obviously, my behavior can't be that bad.
;)
Rose?

Liar!

GFY!

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
In the last few weeks you've decided to post homophobic remarks, sexist remarks, insulted the service of Honorably Discharged Veterans, attacked the family members of people that post here, made hollow threats and now blatant racists slurs.
What are you going to do for an encore Pos, bite the head off a puppy?
A bat maybe like ozzie osbourne. Is he a libTARD? I'll have to check. Probably a smart Conservative, knowing just how to get the libTARDS money by acting off the hook.

Capitalism from a Brit! Imagine that. Took a risk and look where it got him. Instant stardom, Big $$$.oo

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Told ya Conservatives were smarter :)
I think its pretty DAMN bad that you idiots got Ralff banned. He was nicer than all of you put together. Then you teased him about his kidney transplant and called him three kidneys! Yep, very pathetic but shows how much devastating power libs have.
I have a feeling you will soon be seeing power of the Conservatives, in a positive way. Call my psychic.
Do you mean like when you start a FAX and letter writing campaign to Topix to get somebody banned - like you did with Rose? Very impressive. You felt so threatened that you made a concerted effort to cause her whatever pain you possibly could and take away her Editor status of which you were incredibly jealous. Or, are your referring to you "research" powers where you post personal information and then mix it with some lies to make it look like you know what you're posting about to the the incredulous eyes of the posters you're busy lying about? Your "power" is all about what little itty bitty people with no lives you really are who are threatened by people who think and are balanced in their considerations.

You must be so proud.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're the one baiting as always, liar.
Off topic also.
But you know that our president has failed us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose?
Liar!
GFY!
Drunk again? It only gets worse from here. Another Friday night with nothing to do but nurse a bottle?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I actually believe you.
I've been watching that show called "Moonshiners". It's really interesting. I've been seriously thinking about getting my own still and making some shine this summer. Maybe I'll put it in the marijuana patch. Nobody ever looks there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Why anyone would actively strive to suppress free speech is baffling. What reason, unless the person was a viable threat to their person, would one have to actually take all the necessary steps to "ban" someone from Topix? People that thin skinned shouldn't be here in the first place.
You must not be one of the crew? Or, are you pretending not to be one of those folks who did everything they possibly could to get others bumped? It's only free speech when it applies to you? And, since when is posting PI and violating TOS considered "free speech"?

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatred is what did that. Nothing but. They had been on here how many months and all of a sudden get bounced. Whining, hating weasels is what did that.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Off topic, and don't tell me what to do.
I wasn't posting to you, POS. You morons want to play this game, then bring it. YOU are the ones who instigate, bait, provoke, then blame me.
Put up or shut up, POS baiter.
I just don't want to see you go off the deep end. For your own sake please repent before you become a menace. I am here to help you learn to help yourself..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Off topic. Flagged and reported for belittling those whom you assume are unintelligent. Think of a new handle ASAP.
I don't think you "guys" are all that bright either.

Better report me too.

:p

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 89,301 - 89,320 of239,590
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,071,619
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min wondering 111,661
CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple We... (Dec '13) 3 min Frankie Rizzo 15,392
Obama: Congress can act now to fix border crisis 4 min Delbert 35
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Immigration 144,667
Democrats: No bluff, Obamawill go it alone on i... 6 min Yep2 187
The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina 7 min Abdurratln 93
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 37 min anonymous 50,371
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••