The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#106303 Feb 22, 2013
Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you off the wagon again?
This thread reads like some of them have been drinking from the same bottle.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#106305 Feb 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread reads like some of them have been drinking from the same bottle.
At least it's a conservative one not a libtarded one! Look at the libTARD that replaced the libtarded shillary. Exchanged one idiot for another. They must have went to different schools together
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jumbles, do you believe John Kerry's stint in the Navy, Vietnam with Three Purple Hearts, a Silver Star, and a Bronze Star Medal was not a job?
Do you believe Hagel's stint as an infantry squad in Vietnam and a recipient of two Purple Hearts was not a job?
Come you guys, you types are so jingoistic, so hugga hugga and so hateful that you can't discern facts unless they come with a whinge, a grinch, a smear or misinformation.
With Obama’s nomination of Kerry to head the State Department, therefore, a look back at Kerry’s “service” to this country becomes more pertinent than ever:

After being discharged from the Navy in early 1970, Kerry joined Vietnam Veterans Against the War (VVAW) and became a major figure in the so-called “peace” movement, whose hallmarks were a deep wellspring of hatred for the United States coupled with sympathy for America’s Communist enemy. In May 1970, Kerry, without government authorization, met personally with North Vietnamese and Viet Cong delegations in Paris to discuss a list of “peace” proposals enumerated by Nguyen Thi Madame Binh, the top Viet Cong delegate to the Paris Peace talks.

In the aftermath of that *illegal meeting, Kerry strongly advised the U.S. Senate to accept Binh’s proposals.
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/john-perazzo/joh...

Author: Kerry's Meeting With Communists Broke U.S. Law
http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/...

On June 6, 1971, John Kerry described the work of the Swift boats to the Washington Star as follows:

"We established an American presence in most cases by showing the flag and firing at sampans and villages along the banks. Those were our instructions, but they seemed so out of line that we finally began to go ashore, against our orders, and investigate the villages that were supposed to be our targets. We discovered we were butchering a lot of innocent people, and morale became so low among the officers on those 'swift boats' that we were called back to Saigon for special instructions from Gen. Abrams. He told us we were doing the right thing. He said our efforts would help win the war in the long run. That's when I realized I could never remain silent about the realities of the war in Vietnam."

What John Kerry told the Washington Star was a lie.
http://www.swiftvets.com/index.php...

KERRY’S “LIES” CATCH UP WITH HIM
“CHRISTMAS IN CAMBODIA” FABLE
PROVEN FALSE – DEMOCRATS IN A
PANIC AS “WAR HERO’S” CREDIBILITY
QUESTIONED – SELF-PROCLAIMED
“WARRIOR’S” WORDS COME BACK TO
HAUNT HIM – DD-214 ON KERRY
CAMPAIGN SITE MAY BE A FORGERY

http://www.militarycorruption.com/kerry3.htm

Pope's Biographer: Kerry Distorting Catholic Doctrine

Phil Brennan, NewsMax.com
Friday, April 16, 2004
Sen. John Kerry is deliberately misrepresenting the doctrine of the Catholic Church, of which he claims to be a faithful member, says author George Weigel.

Weigel is a prominent Roman Catholic theologian and one of America's leading commentators on issues of religion and public life.

He is the acclaimed biographer of Pope John Paul II and a Senior Fellow at Washington's Ethics and Public Policy Center, where he is the director of the Catholic Studies program.

In an exclusive interview with NewsMax.com , Weigel said the real issue facing America's Catholic bishops is not the question of banning Kerry from receiving Communion, but the Democratic presidential candidate's willful distortion of Church teaching on abortion and his responsibility to follow Catholic doctrine.

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/...

Location hidden

#106306 Feb 22, 2013
Thanks for the prop "Jax".

Such a shame you lost all those accounts in one foul swoop.

Breaks my heart.

Must hurt a little that most people didn't even notice.

;)

dilbertville USA

#106307 Feb 22, 2013
Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you off the wagon again?
He's on mine now!
The Welcome Wagon.

Come and Take It
https://soundcloud.com/stevevaus/come-and-tak...

dilbertville USA

#106308 Feb 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
Thanks for the prop "Jax".
Such a shame you lost all those accounts in one foul swoop.
Breaks my heart.
Must hurt a little that most people didn't even notice.
;)
Who did ya get banned this time wuss?

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#106309 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>At least it's a conservative one not a libtarded one! Look at the libTARD that replaced the libtarded shillary. Exchanged one idiot for another. They must have went to different schools together........
Did you get through elementary school? It looks pretty dicey that you did.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#106310 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody can get anybody banned. Only by violating the TOS repeatedly can you get yourself banned. Topix is really quite liberal on letting nutcases post. So, if somebody was banned, they were definitely way out of line.

You give Jack entirely too much power;-)
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#106311 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
He's on mine now!
The Welcome Wagon.
Come and Take It
https://soundcloud.com/stevevaus/come-and-tak...
Watch he doesn't jump you from behind.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#106312 Feb 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Is ralff back?
;)
No, You are. You don't know Ralff like I do. Do you want to know the particulars? You'll have to ask him. lol

dilbertville USA

#106313 Feb 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get through elementary school? It looks pretty dicey that you did.
They must have went to different schools together

Caught your attention didn't it? In other words MADE you look! Just so you could make a comical remark. That doesn't amount to a hill of beans!

Conservatives can bait too, they're just waaaaay better at it than libTARDS. More subtle.

dilbertville USA

#106314 Feb 22, 2013
Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch he doesn't jump you from behind.
If he does he won't live to jump again. Do you understand that?
I take a chance on him, but not you.

Location hidden

#106315 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't me.

If I had the power to get anyone banned do you really think you would still be here.

Get real.

I just happened to notice that immigrunt, ralfff and several other profiles all disappeared in the same night.

I'm guessing the mods emptied out somebodies sock drawer.

:p

dilbertville USA

#106316 Feb 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody can get anybody banned. Only by violating the TOS repeatedly can you get yourself banned. Topix is really quite liberal on letting nutcases post. So, if somebody was banned, they were definitely way out of line.
You give Jack entirely too much power;-)
You moan and groan about it enough and it happens. That is what draws attention to it. Then, if, they have violated tos they get dumped. Trust me I've seen you dwidiots in action for a while now, Jack.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#106317 Feb 22, 2013
jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
This bout your 19th one!
19th Nervous Breakdown
http://youtu.be/LgpXwDduyhs
Rolling Stones
[GilliganIsland]
Nope, the first piece of truth that Obama has failed us. It will sink in in a while.

Location hidden

#106318 Feb 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>No, You are. You don't know Ralff like I do. Do you want to know the particulars? You'll have to ask him. lol
You sound bitter.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#106319 Feb 22, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
My what? Behavior?
I don't use proxies, and I've never been banned. Obviously, my behavior can't be that bad.
;)
Yes.

dilbertville USA

#106320 Feb 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't me.
If I had the power to get anyone banned do you really think you would still be here.
Get real.
I just happened to notice that immigrunt, ralfff and several other profiles all disappeared in the same night.

Told ya Conservatives were smarter :)

I think its pretty DAMN bad that you idiots got Ralff banned. He was nicer than all of you put together. Then you teased him about his kidney transplant and called him three kidneys! Yep, very pathetic but shows how much devastating power libs have.

I have a feeling you will soon be seeing power of the Conservatives, in a positive way. Call my psychic.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#106321 Feb 22, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you see anything there worth posting other than, "Obama has failed"?
lol ;)
Yes, he continues to fail us, IMO. LOL. Some have even called him a "zebra"
sun

Longview, WA

#106322 Feb 22, 2013
The Dissident wrote:
WARNING! I am posting this to inflame!
The most honest 3 1/2 minutes of television,***(Language alert)***
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iQ0EoL5kXD4XX
that was good 3 1/2 minutes,had to go watch some tv rose was cracking me up,so what do i watch duck dynasty an laughted my ass off some more,them people are funny,new season starting wed.

dilbertville USA

#106323 Feb 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't me.
Get real.
Hey Jaxx, here's a quarter. Flip. Go buy you a lollipop boi and suck on that while you celebrate the demise of an American's voice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 35 min Toby 4,483
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 37 min George 233
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 54 min Yeah 1,110,509
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 46,801
Relationships 1 hr white_guy24 2
Al Sharpton: Obama's Racial Pyromaniac 1 hr X-TREME BIAS 11
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr NorCal Native 249
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 56,031
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Cornelius Scudmister 154,006
Obama vows "relentless" fight against ISIS 2 hr positronium 224
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••