The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 340891 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106398 Feb 22, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Off topic.
But I am by no means "a mean nasty person." I think you should look at yourself. It's YOU dishing all the insults and criticism and YOU instigated this whole petty squabble.
Why don't you just move on and get over it like an adult? You don't like me. I'll try not to lose sleep over it.
Oh, you're a hypocrite because you've been accusing me for days of doing the very thing YOU are doing. You post about nothing else, just your idiotic personal attacks on me.
Lying sack of typical Rose BS.. Yeppers!
sun

Longview, WA

#106399 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not smart enough to be, that's the problem. Paid that is. She just thinks she is. You have a good one.
oh don't care for her lib bull,she justs makes me laught because of the way she trys to get to you guys to funny.I love her thought you got to like her lib. stuff its justs to funny,thats the only nice way i can put it.I real got to go now it starting to snow here,got to move some cars around before it gets to bad
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#106400 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
If he does he won't live to jump again. Do you understand that?
I take a chance on him, but not you.
Why would I want to understand a troll like you? Both you and he can make a team and become the TOPIX pink elephant brothers.... not much of an act, if you ask me.
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#106401 Feb 22, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid, Off topic, and on Meds! Yep you !!
You A #1 of all the bunch 'O sick fucts.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#106402 Feb 22, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU ya lil Prk. You do not intimidate anyone. I`m happy that all them sreroids you take will cause you cancer at some point though. By the way, your fellows at the VFW think your a D!ckhead! They only allow you there cause they have no choice.
Considering your hobo looks, you wouldn't even get passed the front door of any VFW, so how do you know what they think?
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#106403 Feb 22, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey , By the way, Have you threatened to rape or beat the Sh!t out of any Women lately Woosy Bag? You sure have many times. A real Man HUH? Wimp boy!
You have done it to
Bonnie
Daisies
Crazy Beautifule too??
WTF Tough guy?
Your a real big Man ain`t you BOY?
OOPS I forgot it`s in your Machisimo Culture, Right??
Kinda Like Roses Ex Puerto Rican Husband she posted about. And how she said it was a Hispanic trait. A blond Trophy Wife is good .. Right?
That's you spoofing. Posters here aren't that stupid.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106404 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Off topic and hateful unprovoked attack.
However, since YOU brought it up, I never claimed or felt that I was "screwed over by Blacks and Hispanics." That's YOUR warped, dishonest interpretation.
I had TWO unfortunate experiences with people who just happened to be black and one was Puerto Rican. I've had negative experiences with white people as well, but I've had far more wonderful and positive experiences with people of ALL races and ethnic backgrounds. My very best friend in grade school was Asian, and my closest friend in high school was Mexican, and I've had and have dear friends who are black, so for you to pull this crap on me is just your ignorance as usual.
And it's YOU playing the race card. I don't hold grudges toward people, and the personal things you keep bringing up happened over 40 YEARS ago, so you're mean and vindictive little game is just you being who you are.
Buzz off and get back on topic, Quirky. I'm not it.
Hey Rose, You should be scared. Since after the focus on the gun debate, There is also a focus on the mentally Ill. That means that if this Country makes legislation on Maental people. You could be Instituionalized. Yep!! And definitly you will not be allowed to buy a Gun.

Suicidal people are number one on the list! Since you stated yourself that you had contemplated it or tryed it at least or twice.

Now, Please state the truth. Have you ever wanted to kill someone?? Please answer Truthfully!

LMAO!

This could also mean you may get the help you have needed for some time now!
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106405 Feb 22, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>You A #1 of all the bunch 'O sick fucts.
Look in the Mirror there Sin City Cat!
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106406 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Off topic and hateful unprovoked attack.
However, since YOU brought it up, I never claimed or felt that I was "screwed over by Blacks and Hispanics." That's YOUR warped, dishonest interpretation.
I had TWO unfortunate experiences with people who just happened to be black and one was Puerto Rican. I've had negative experiences with white people as well, but I've had far more wonderful and positive experiences with people of ALL races and ethnic backgrounds. My very best friend in grade school was Asian, and my closest friend in high school was Mexican, and I've had and have dear friends who are black, so for you to pull this crap on me is just your ignorance as usual.
And it's YOU playing the race card. I don't hold grudges toward people, and the personal things you keep bringing up happened over 40 YEARS ago, so you're mean and vindictive little game is just you being who you are.
Buzz off and get back on topic, Quirky. I'm not it.
What a Hater! You Blame me for everything.. Grow up already Rose!
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#106407 Feb 22, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Look in the Mirror there Sin City Cat!
Look inside your blithering hart you frakken umbilical imbecile.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106408 Feb 22, 2013
Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering your hobo looks, you wouldn't even get passed the front door of any VFW, so how do you know what they think?
If you knew my looks you would run. Joter boy Hoto Skag! Don`t presume you know things you do not. That is a trait of you Wimp Boy. You think your gonna kick everyones azz and impose your Fked up beliefs on people. It ain`t working for you though. So-called Puerto Rican Border Agent BullS!tter!

LMAO!

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#106409 Feb 22, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the same Obama who (in no uncertain terms) stated he would veto any vote against the sequestration "cuts"?
Senator Baucus: Sequestration Was Obama’s Idea
February 20, 2013 1:32 P.M.

Senator Max Baucus (D., Mont.) admitted to the local CBS station in Billings, Mont., that President Obama bears responsibility for the sequester:“The president’s part of the sequester. The White House recommended it, frankly, back in August 2011.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/341123/s...

In August 2011, Obama hatched a deal to grant himself a free $ 2.1 trillion increase in debt, which would take him past the 2012 elections, thereby sparing him the embarrassment of another debt limit request during the campaign season. He knew that such a request was so bold it needed to be ensconced in a deal that would give voters the impression he was committed

http://www.politifreak.com/tag/sequestration/...
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106410 Feb 22, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Look inside your blithering hart you frakken umbilical imbecile.
You sure like your Flipp flopping BS don`t you Sin City Cat? You can`t seem to figure out just exactly where you stand. Can you Dumbazz?

I like Illegals

Wait I don`t like Illegals

Wait I like Roseand her BS

Wait I don`t like Roses Views.

Sin City Cat !!

You Better Med Up!

You need to decide where the Fk you stand!!

You Have posted some ituitive Views in the past but I think you are freaked out!

Get on the program as to exactly where the Fk you stand> Or maybe you should just STFU!
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#106411 Feb 22, 2013
Your sickness has consumed you.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#106412 Feb 22, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew my looks you would run. Joter boy Hoto Skag! Don`t presume you know things you do not. That is a trait of you Wimp Boy. You think your gonna kick everyones azz and impose your Fked up beliefs on people. It ain`t working for you though. So-called Puerto Rican Border Agent BullS!tter!
LMAO!
Yeah, I agree, your looks could scare the bumper chrome off a 1956 Ford pick-up. BTW, there's no such thing as a "Puerto Rico Border Agent." It's a US Border Patrol Agent, for your information, stupid!
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106413 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>
You're a liar and a miserable, hateful little man.
I never went to the ER three times over anything on Topix.
You and your hateful friends lied about everything I ever posted, distorted the truth and put your own hateful spin on things.
It must make you feel so proud of yourself, so manly, so in control to think you can hurt someone the way you and your friends have. I cried sometimes, yes. I'm human unlike you and the robots you associate with. I'd rather be me any day than anything like you and the monsters you call friends.
Get some new material, and get back on topic, fool.
BullCh!T It`s all here on Topix But you deny all you want. Waht a deflector you are Rose. And a complete LIAR!
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#106414 Feb 22, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew my looks you would run.
The steroid abuse which leads to ‘roid rage’

Even though taking steroids will give you an almost immediate effect in muscle size and stronger looking physique, there are often a host of problems that can occur
with “quick fix” drugs.

Read more: http://www.citizen.co.za/citizen/content/en/c...
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106415 Feb 22, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Look inside your blithering hart you frakken umbilical imbecile.
Oh, Poor Sin City Cat?? Did you get Banned by the Rose, NTR Clan? Is that why you are here posting as a grey box under Snake eyes? Ya Dipch!t? They beat you so you felt you had to jion them. How Pathetic. You Dumbazz!
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106416 Feb 23, 2013
Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I agree, your looks could scare the bumper chrome off a 1956 Ford pick-up. BTW, there's no such thing as a "Puerto Rico Border Agent." It's a US Border Patrol Agent, for your information, stupid!
Thats funny as H&ll since you clamed to be Puerto Rican, And also calimed to be a former Border agent. But you also said you want all New york Puerto Ricans Deported and how you hate them. So where do you stand Wimp boy? You gonna kick some Puerto Rican azz, or Rape some Woman here who don`t see things the way you do? You gonna beat the Sh!t out of her too? Or are you just a Dipsh!t Fk from Tijuana. Who thinks he`s gonna beat his way of thinking into people! You sure mention Tijuana a lot. Must be your home town!

Yep , It is clear you are just a big mouth little punk.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#106417 Feb 23, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
We're all focused on the mexican illegals, they're the ones over running the country, they're the ones who are mostly uneducated, they're the ones over loading our schools, they're the one forming gangs, they're the ones who end up in prison.
There's no such thing as corporate "tax dodges", there are preferences for almost all industries given out by both parties. Obama had 2 full years to change the tax code and what did he do? Nothing, nada, zip, zero.
You need a reality check, you also need to take off the rose colored glasses, there is no perfect world, we can't make everyone equal, the commies tried it and it failed, we will fail as well.
The indolent, the ignorant, the uneducated, the lazy, they all need to pull their own weight, we have way too many slackers living off of others.
Maybe ur one of them.
I don't accept tax inequality. Apparently you do. The working class get the shaft. I'm on their side. You kiss azz for the wealthy. I'm not too worried about them.

I paid my dues and earned my retirement. I worked damned hard for many years and raised a family - provided for them. I earned my free time to do as I please these days. I still have a lot of work to do - lots coming right up soon.

I never suggested we should be equal financially. What I do suggest is that the wealthy are not more special than those who work for a salary or a wage, and I resent special tax code that advantages them to the tune of the greatest income inequality and wealth disparity in America since the Great Depression and still growing daily. You're an idiot. Enjoy it. Serve the kings and queens. I'll go my own way. I'm neither ignorant, indolent, lazy or a slacker. I STILL don't like the way it's going in America. I'm a lucky woman who appreciates the opportunities she has had and wants them around for my grandchildren. From what I see, it's getting tougher all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 3 min thetruth 12,639
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 12 min PolakPotrafi 3,252
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Ari son of Anarchy 193,745
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 13 min thetruth 47,797
News Trump, Carson in close fight in Iowa poll 34 min Enter 25
News Obama defends Arctic oil drilling 42 min Cordwainer Trout 6
News Republican candidate Walker calls building nort... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 20
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 1 hr Learn to Read 207
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 197,031
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,275,921
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 5 hr - Lady Liberty - 182
More from around the web