The President has failed us

There are 20 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#106310 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Who did ya get banned this time wuss?
Nobody can get anybody banned. Only by violating the TOS repeatedly can you get yourself banned. Topix is really quite liberal on letting nutcases post. So, if somebody was banned, they were definitely way out of line.

You give Jack entirely too much power;-)
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#106311 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
He's on mine now!
The Welcome Wagon.
Come and Take It
https://soundcloud.com/stevevaus/come-and-tak...
Watch he doesn't jump you from behind.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#106312 Feb 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Is ralff back?
;)
No, You are. You don't know Ralff like I do. Do you want to know the particulars? You'll have to ask him. lol

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#106313 Feb 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get through elementary school? It looks pretty dicey that you did.
They must have went to different schools together

Caught your attention didn't it? In other words MADE you look! Just so you could make a comical remark. That doesn't amount to a hill of beans!

Conservatives can bait too, they're just waaaaay better at it than libTARDS. More subtle.

dilbertville USA

#106314 Feb 22, 2013
Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch he doesn't jump you from behind.
If he does he won't live to jump again. Do you understand that?
I take a chance on him, but not you.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#106315 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Who did ya get banned this time wuss?
Wasn't me.

If I had the power to get anyone banned do you really think you would still be here.

Get real.

I just happened to notice that immigrunt, ralfff and several other profiles all disappeared in the same night.

I'm guessing the mods emptied out somebodies sock drawer.

:p

dilbertville USA

#106316 Feb 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody can get anybody banned. Only by violating the TOS repeatedly can you get yourself banned. Topix is really quite liberal on letting nutcases post. So, if somebody was banned, they were definitely way out of line.
You give Jack entirely too much power;-)
You moan and groan about it enough and it happens. That is what draws attention to it. Then, if, they have violated tos they get dumped. Trust me I've seen you dwidiots in action for a while now, Jack.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#106317 Feb 22, 2013
jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
This bout your 19th one!
19th Nervous Breakdown
http://youtu.be/LgpXwDduyhs
Rolling Stones
[GilliganIsland]
Nope, the first piece of truth that Obama has failed us. It will sink in in a while.

Location hidden

#106318 Feb 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>No, You are. You don't know Ralff like I do. Do you want to know the particulars? You'll have to ask him. lol
You sound bitter.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#106319 Feb 22, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
My what? Behavior?
I don't use proxies, and I've never been banned. Obviously, my behavior can't be that bad.
;)
Yes.

dilbertville USA

#106320 Feb 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't me.
If I had the power to get anyone banned do you really think you would still be here.
Get real.
I just happened to notice that immigrunt, ralfff and several other profiles all disappeared in the same night.

Told ya Conservatives were smarter :)

I think its pretty DAMN bad that you idiots got Ralff banned. He was nicer than all of you put together. Then you teased him about his kidney transplant and called him three kidneys! Yep, very pathetic but shows how much devastating power libs have.

I have a feeling you will soon be seeing power of the Conservatives, in a positive way. Call my psychic.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#106321 Feb 22, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you see anything there worth posting other than, "Obama has failed"?
lol ;)
Yes, he continues to fail us, IMO. LOL. Some have even called him a "zebra"
sun

Longview, WA

#106322 Feb 22, 2013
The Dissident wrote:
WARNING! I am posting this to inflame!
The most honest 3 1/2 minutes of television,***(Language alert)***
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iQ0EoL5kXD4XX
that was good 3 1/2 minutes,had to go watch some tv rose was cracking me up,so what do i watch duck dynasty an laughted my ass off some more,them people are funny,new season starting wed.

dilbertville USA

#106323 Feb 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't me.
Get real.
Hey Jaxx, here's a quarter. Flip. Go buy you a lollipop boi and suck on that while you celebrate the demise of an American's voice.

Location hidden

#106324 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
You moan and groan about it enough and it happens. That is what draws attention to it. Then, if, they have violated tos they get dumped. Trust me I've seen you dwidiots in action for a while now, Jack.
"...Then, if, they have violated tos they get dumped...

And if they haven't violated TOS they won't get dumped.

So exactly what are you whining about?
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106325 Feb 22, 2013
The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they are buying ammo like crazy;
Why is government stockpiling guns, ammo?
Is the U.S. government getting ready for a war we donít know about?
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/why-is-government-...
Also
Ammo Prices Have Doubled Since December At 'America's Largest Gun Shop'
The price of his store's ammunition has more than doubled since mid-December, says Larry Hyatt, owner of Hyatt Gun Shop in Charlotte, N.C., which bills itself "America's Largest Gun Shop."
More
http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams...
Yea , Years from now after Obama is out of office we will see a news headline.(" Investigators find huge warehouse filled with billions of rounds of amunition")... They believe it is related to the Obama era!

Efforts are underway to clean up the Lead hazzard and extream explosive danger to the public. Local Schools put on lock down due to danger. A sign on the door of the building says ("It`s Bush`s Fault")!!!

Another sign says:

(" I hate Infidels like White people and Christians")

(Any Questions please contact Eric Holder) Or Janet Napalitano!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Yellowknife NT

#106326 Feb 22, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I raise cattle and grow feed. I also have a small nursery, a fruit orchard and an herb garden that would blow your mind.
I actually believe you.

Location hidden

#106327 Feb 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, he continues to fail us, IMO. LOL. Some have even called him a "zebra"
In the last few weeks you've decided to post homophobic remarks, sexist remarks, insulted the service of Honorably Discharged Veterans, attacked the family members of people that post here, made hollow threats and now blatant racists slurs.

What are you going to do for an encore Pos, bite the head off a puppy?

dilbertville USA

#106329 Feb 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"...Then, if, they have violated tos they get dumped...
And if they haven't violated TOS they won't get dumped.
So exactly what are you whining about?
moan and groan some more boi. If you do it for the right one you can get things done I've heard.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#106330 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Told ya Conservatives were smarter :)
I think its pretty DAMN bad that you idiots got Ralff banned. He was nicer than all of you put together. Then you teased him about his kidney transplant and called him three kidneys! Yep, very pathetic but shows how much devastating power libs have.
I have a feeling you will soon be seeing power of the Conservatives, in a positive way. Call my psychic.
Why anyone would actively strive to suppress free speech is baffling. What reason, unless the person was a viable threat to their person, would one have to actually take all the necessary steps to "ban" someone from Topix? People that thin skinned shouldn't be here in the first place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min American Lady 180,454
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min ChristineM 162,065
News Clinton: Nation needs to fix broken immigration... 2 min Le Jimbo 2
News US gives farmers approval to spray crops from d... 2 min see the light 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min loose cannon 187,896
News Gay marriage foe's argument seems to leave Supr... 6 min Dan 195
News Obama expected to push for Gulf missile defense... 7 min Le Jimbo 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min sonicfilter 1,224,536
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 33 min PolakPotrafi 1,236
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 1 hr GOP S A E chapter 668
More from around the web