The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Je Suis Charlie”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#106293 Feb 22, 2013
The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text>
Specifically you. I own a gun and several "high capacity magazines" (however you define them) that the former ineffective law.
I don't think taking that step backward will help at all. If anything it would only shift the deaths to another weapon or method. I suppose it is possible that somehow it may save a life or three somewhere down the road though even that is entirely speculative. It still isn't a reason to impose restrictions on 300 million law abiding free people. If it were, we'd need to outlaw pool tables because people have been killed with the balls and cues.
I believe enforcing the laws we have and I have no problem making private sales subject to the same laws that businesses are. Nor do I have a problem with background checks being expanded and I INSIST that they be improved.
Personally I think we have many other far more important and pressing issues facing this country today than to be spending our time on this.
I have no idea what you perceive my "mentality" to be but I doubt it is inaccurate.
"I have no idea what you perceive my "mentality" to be but I doubt it is inaccurate."

Thank you. I agree.

We'll see what you post going forward and take it from there.
sun

Longview, WA

#106295 Feb 22, 2013
The Dissident wrote:
WARNING! I am posting this to inflame!
The most honest 3 1/2 minutes of television,***(Language alert)***
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iQ0EoL5kXD4XX
no spikers puppy destroyed wires, looks like he was pissed of at so young college kids,because they were not laughting at all matter fact they look a little shocked,have to get on good computer an check it out
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#106296 Feb 22, 2013
The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text> Glad to see you admit it works for him. ;)
Trolls spoof me. I never spoof. I don't have to.... My posts are hard hitting and effective enough.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106298 Feb 22, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>love it,give them both barrels like joe binden said
What is funny is Biden said ("Go outside and fire both barrels into the air").

That will scare the intruder away" ..

Funny thing is if you live in a city. That`s against the law to fire a weapon in City Limits. So guess who is gonna get arrested? Probly not the intruder, But the home owner.. LOL!

I sure hope Biden or Hilary Don`t run for office in 2016. Funny thing too is if I`d had a choice to vote for Hilary or Obama? I would have voted for Hilary back then.

Too Bad that we are only left with the choice of voting for who we think are the lesser of the EVIL in every Election.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#106299 Feb 22, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I get free eletricity from the street light so I can plug in my Computer and my little space heater. It is grand!
I went to the local pallet place and built a really nice place under this hightway. Good thing I have a fishing pole so I can eat.
Every now and then a bottle of thunderbird floats down the creek. Some of them pink elephants come visit now and then too.
What more exitement could one ask for besides waiting for Badazz Frito to come by and punch me. Because he wants to impose his deranged views on others by threat of violence.
Sounds like Drug Cartel tactic`s you use to me tough guy. Maybe you could post a video of you be-heading some Women and Men you have threatened on here so as to show your supremacy?
Are you off the wagon again?

“Je Suis Charlie”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#106302 Feb 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"I have no idea what you perceive my "mentality" to be but I doubt it is inaccurate."
Thank you. I agree.
We'll see what you post going forward and take it from there.
LOL...Mr. "reading comprehension" seems to have a writing impediment too.

“Je Suis Charlie”

Location hidden

#106303 Feb 22, 2013
Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread reads like some of them have been drinking from the same bottle.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#106305 Feb 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread reads like some of them have been drinking from the same bottle.
At least it's a conservative one not a libtarded one! Look at the libTARD that replaced the libtarded shillary. Exchanged one idiot for another. They must have went to different schools together
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jumbles, do you believe John Kerry's stint in the Navy, Vietnam with Three Purple Hearts, a Silver Star, and a Bronze Star Medal was not a job?
Do you believe Hagel's stint as an infantry squad in Vietnam and a recipient of two Purple Hearts was not a job?
Come you guys, you types are so jingoistic, so hugga hugga and so hateful that you can't discern facts unless they come with a whinge, a grinch, a smear or misinformation.
With Obama’s nomination of Kerry to head the State Department, therefore, a look back at Kerry’s “service” to this country becomes more pertinent than ever:

After being discharged from the Navy in early 1970, Kerry joined Vietnam Veterans Against the War (VVAW) and became a major figure in the so-called “peace” movement, whose hallmarks were a deep wellspring of hatred for the United States coupled with sympathy for America’s Communist enemy. In May 1970, Kerry, without government authorization, met personally with North Vietnamese and Viet Cong delegations in Paris to discuss a list of “peace” proposals enumerated by Nguyen Thi Madame Binh, the top Viet Cong delegate to the Paris Peace talks.

In the aftermath of that *illegal meeting, Kerry strongly advised the U.S. Senate to accept Binh’s proposals.
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/john-perazzo/joh...

Author: Kerry's Meeting With Communists Broke U.S. Law
http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/...

On June 6, 1971, John Kerry described the work of the Swift boats to the Washington Star as follows:

"We established an American presence in most cases by showing the flag and firing at sampans and villages along the banks. Those were our instructions, but they seemed so out of line that we finally began to go ashore, against our orders, and investigate the villages that were supposed to be our targets. We discovered we were butchering a lot of innocent people, and morale became so low among the officers on those 'swift boats' that we were called back to Saigon for special instructions from Gen. Abrams. He told us we were doing the right thing. He said our efforts would help win the war in the long run. That's when I realized I could never remain silent about the realities of the war in Vietnam."

What John Kerry told the Washington Star was a lie.
http://www.swiftvets.com/index.php...

KERRY’S “LIES” CATCH UP WITH HIM
“CHRISTMAS IN CAMBODIA” FABLE
PROVEN FALSE – DEMOCRATS IN A
PANIC AS “WAR HERO’S” CREDIBILITY
QUESTIONED – SELF-PROCLAIMED
“WARRIOR’S” WORDS COME BACK TO
HAUNT HIM – DD-214 ON KERRY
CAMPAIGN SITE MAY BE A FORGERY

http://www.militarycorruption.com/kerry3.htm

Pope's Biographer: Kerry Distorting Catholic Doctrine

Phil Brennan, NewsMax.com
Friday, April 16, 2004
Sen. John Kerry is deliberately misrepresenting the doctrine of the Catholic Church, of which he claims to be a faithful member, says author George Weigel.

Weigel is a prominent Roman Catholic theologian and one of America's leading commentators on issues of religion and public life.

He is the acclaimed biographer of Pope John Paul II and a Senior Fellow at Washington's Ethics and Public Policy Center, where he is the director of the Catholic Studies program.

In an exclusive interview with NewsMax.com , Weigel said the real issue facing America's Catholic bishops is not the question of banning Kerry from receiving Communion, but the Democratic presidential candidate's willful distortion of Church teaching on abortion and his responsibility to follow Catholic doctrine.

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articles/...

“Je Suis Charlie”

Location hidden

#106306 Feb 22, 2013
Thanks for the prop "Jax".

Such a shame you lost all those accounts in one foul swoop.

Breaks my heart.

Must hurt a little that most people didn't even notice.

;)

dilbertville USA

#106307 Feb 22, 2013
Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>
He's on mine now!
The Welcome Wagon.

Come and Take It
https://soundcloud.com/stevevaus/come-and-tak...

dilbertville USA

#106308 Feb 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
Thanks for the prop "Jax".
Such a shame you lost all those accounts in one foul swoop.
Breaks my heart.
Must hurt a little that most people didn't even notice.
;)
Who did ya get banned this time wuss?

“Je Suis Charlie”

Location hidden

#106309 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>At least it's a conservative one not a libtarded one! Look at the libTARD that replaced the libtarded shillary. Exchanged one idiot for another. They must have went to different schools together........
Did you get through elementary school? It looks pretty dicey that you did.

“Je Suis Charlie”

Location hidden

#106310 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody can get anybody banned. Only by violating the TOS repeatedly can you get yourself banned. Topix is really quite liberal on letting nutcases post. So, if somebody was banned, they were definitely way out of line.

You give Jack entirely too much power;-)
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#106311 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
He's on mine now!
The Welcome Wagon.
Come and Take It
https://soundcloud.com/stevevaus/come-and-tak...
Watch he doesn't jump you from behind.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#106312 Feb 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Is ralff back?
;)
No, You are. You don't know Ralff like I do. Do you want to know the particulars? You'll have to ask him. lol

dilbertville USA

#106313 Feb 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get through elementary school? It looks pretty dicey that you did.
They must have went to different schools together

Caught your attention didn't it? In other words MADE you look! Just so you could make a comical remark. That doesn't amount to a hill of beans!

Conservatives can bait too, they're just waaaaay better at it than libTARDS. More subtle.

dilbertville USA

#106314 Feb 22, 2013
Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch he doesn't jump you from behind.
If he does he won't live to jump again. Do you understand that?
I take a chance on him, but not you.

“Je Suis Charlie”

Location hidden

#106315 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't me.

If I had the power to get anyone banned do you really think you would still be here.

Get real.

I just happened to notice that immigrunt, ralfff and several other profiles all disappeared in the same night.

I'm guessing the mods emptied out somebodies sock drawer.

:p

dilbertville USA

#106316 Feb 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody can get anybody banned. Only by violating the TOS repeatedly can you get yourself banned. Topix is really quite liberal on letting nutcases post. So, if somebody was banned, they were definitely way out of line.
You give Jack entirely too much power;-)
You moan and groan about it enough and it happens. That is what draws attention to it. Then, if, they have violated tos they get dumped. Trust me I've seen you dwidiots in action for a while now, Jack.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#106317 Feb 22, 2013
jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
This bout your 19th one!
19th Nervous Breakdown
http://youtu.be/LgpXwDduyhs
Rolling Stones
[GilliganIsland]
Nope, the first piece of truth that Obama has failed us. It will sink in in a while.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pelosi: Boehner invite to Netanyahu inappropriate 4 min Cat74 34
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,171,966
Gingrich: U.S. 'losing the war' with radical Islam 4 min Atheist Silurist 23
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 4 min Not Yet Equal 6,249
Sunday Talk Preview: Mideast Power Shift 8 min barefoot2626 7
High Court to Hear Lethal Injection Case 8 min Sterkfontein Swar... 5
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Le Duped 167,891
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 14 min Sir-Righteous 11,117
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min Dogen 141,641
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 38 min serfs up 2,241
More from around the web