The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#106264 Feb 22, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
This is funny as H&ll since you went to the Emergency room when someone posted your sons Web site, You cryed when someone posted your post about your Puerto Rican Ex Husband Beating you. In fact you have gone to the E. R. at least 3 Times because you ,, Yes You shared your personal info here on Topix. And after you acted so Badazz and someone pasted it back in your face. You Cryed and got emotional!
Like Frito, X-Man , Jack, Shayla And even NTR. You have a big mouth. And do not know how to control your issues.
Seems all of you are just Flaming with Issues and dramma!
You're a liar and a miserable, hateful little man.

I never went to the ER three times over anything on Topix.

You and your hateful friends lied about everything I ever posted, distorted the truth and put your own hateful spin on things.

It must make you feel so proud of yourself, so manly, so in control to think you can hurt someone the way you and your friends have. I cried sometimes, yes. I'm human unlike you and the robots you associate with. I'd rather be me any day than anything like you and the monsters you call friends.

Get some new material, and get back on topic, fool.

San Jose, CA

#106265 Feb 22, 2013
Save your lemons, idiots. I'm REPLYING to comments that were already off topic, so shove it.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#106266 Feb 22, 2013
You've got to be kidding, right? You know what you're doing. It's what the sites you frequent INTEND to do: inflame, misinform, lie blatantly or covertly - anger folks about their government and their President. Pffft! You're losers - those who publish this garbage and those of you who promote it, link to it and post it again. Just READ the headline you posted. What a joke, bubba sue:

SHOCK REPORT — Veterans Receive Letters From VA Prohibiting Ownership or Purchase of Firearms
This must be Barack Obama’s way of thanking our veterans for serving.

Sad.
The Dissident wrote:
The Dissident wrote:
Fighting fire with fire;
SHOCK REPORT — Veterans Receive Letters From VA Prohibiting Ownership or Purchase of Firearms
This must be Barack Obama’s way of thanking our veterans for serving.
US veterans are receiving letters from the government informing them that they are disabled and not allowed to own, purchase or possess a firearm. If the veteran does decide to purchase a firearm he will by fined, imprisoned or both.
more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/shock ...
<quoted text>
"Are you reading comprehension impaired?"
No but you must be because I made no comment regarding the article I posted thus you had no reason raise this question.
Now if you will stop taking pot shots at me and read the article it also clearly say "physical" disabilities as well. A physical disability is actually an excellent reason to arm oneself for defense.
Detective Frito

United States

#106267 Feb 22, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic and hateful unprovoked attack.
However, since YOU brought it up, I never claimed or felt that I was "screwed over by Blacks and Hispanics." That's YOUR warped, dishonest interpretation.
I had TWO unfortunate experiences with people who just happened to be black and one was Puerto Rican. I've had negative experiences with white people as well, but I've had far more wonderful and positive experiences with people of ALL races and ethnic backgrounds. My very best friend in grade school was Asian, and my closest friend in high school was Mexican, and I've had and have dear friends who are black, so for you to pull this crap on me is just your ignorance as usual.
And it's YOU playing the race card. I don't hold grudges toward people, and the personal things you keep bringing up happened over 40 YEARS ago, so you're mean and vindictive little game is just you being who you are.
Buzz off and get back on topic, Quirky. I'm not it.
Yeah, that's Quirky spoofing alright-only way he can be effective. Slimy worm....

San Jose, CA

#106268 Feb 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Me too and like a maggot on a carcass she thrives on it (baiting)
She knows our president has failed. LOL
You're the one baiting as always, liar.

Off topic also.

San Jose, CA

#106269 Feb 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Take a time out. temper temper!
Off topic, and don't tell me what to do.

I wasn't posting to you, POS. You morons want to play this game, then bring it. YOU are the ones who instigate, bait, provoke, then blame me.

Put up or shut up, POS baiter.

San Jose, CA

#106270 Feb 22, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
For starters, it wasn't posed to you, was it?
My brief time on here has shown me talking to your ilk is a waste of time for the most part.
Your original comment wasn't posted to anyone in particular.

Your second question was posted to Eagle I believe, but was still the same topic.

If you're going to criticize people for replying to posts not addressed to them, then you might remind yourself this is a public message board and people reply to any comments whenever they choose. Look around. People do it all the time to my posts. LOL!

It's a waste of time to talk to anyone who has their mind made up. That's why it's so hard to reason with bigots.

San Jose, CA

#106272 Feb 22, 2013
Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that's Quirky spoofing alright-only way he can be effective. Slimy worm....
He's never effective at anything, Frito. He's a coward.

San Jose, CA

#106274 Feb 22, 2013
Now, everyone get back on topic. LOL!

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#106276 Feb 22, 2013
The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that is Homelands plan but it could be. More likely they are trying to dry u the supply until a huge tax can be levied on ammo.
I used to hang guns in my truck cab too now I have people on this thread screaming at me because I own guns they think are only "needed" by cops and military.
Who specifically? Not me. I have weapons and fully intend to keep them for personal protection. On the other hand, I don't object to basically re instituting the kind of assault weapons ban we previously had in place, the tightening the background checks required to purchase, and/or blocking the sale of high capacity magazines. Nevertheless, like others here who don't walk in step with your mentality, I'm aware of several of us support our Second Amendment rights to bear arms.

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#106277 Feb 22, 2013
The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. You stuck your foot in your mouth and now you are trying to get it out. I posted an article and did not comment on it in the original post. Pfft...
No, I didn't. You posted to inflame - broad lies spammed in a header. You struck out - again.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#106278 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Off topic and another stupid personal attack.
Bacatcha <<<< IDIOT

What the HELL do you think yours are?
Nothing in my own personal opinion. Just SPAM!
At least we put something to read on here, not like you!

Off topic and another stupid personal attack. eh?
Explain that! dwidiot!
dweeb+idiot = dwidiot!
sun

Longview, WA

#106279 Feb 22, 2013
Rose like that name,had to work with two rose's in my life time one was the nice's lady love talking to her the other rose scared the hell out me'would start sweating as soon as i heard i had to work with her ,i think you somewhere in between them two rose's,I think your funny for some reason don't now why,just slow down a little honey,your getting to wound up.i don't agree with a lot of things you say but i just can't say any thing to ya for some reason

San Jose, CA

#106280 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Bacatcha <<<< IDIOT
What the HELL do you think yours are?
Nothing in my own personal opinion. Just SPAM!
At least we put something to read on here, not like you!
Off topic and another stupid personal attack. eh?
Explain that! dwidiot!
dweeb+idiot = dwidiot!
Tsk tsk, off topic. LMAO at you!

I'm replying to YOUR spam, fool.

Listen moron, I was not the one who instigated all this crap to begin with. YOU were, Quirky was, then Eagle joined in, and POS always adds his nasty digs.

Then there's the assorted trolls who post their off topic insults. It was YOU re-posting old posts to prove absolutely nothing, so don't put it on me.

You want it to stop, then knock it off, move on and get back on the topic, imbecile. It's NOT me!

You put something to read on here? LOL!

Geee, you're so special. EVERYONE puts something to read on here.
sun

Longview, WA

#106283 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Listen moron, I was not the one who instigated all this crap to begin with. YOU were, Quirky was, then Eagle joined in, and POS always adds his nasty digs.
Then there's the assorted trolls who post their off topic insults. It was YOU re-posting old posts to prove absolutely nothing, so don't put it on me.
You want it to stop, then knock it off, move on and get back on the topic, imbecile. It's NOT me!
rose i'm setting here busting my gut,just figured out why i think your funny ,slow down please i don't think i can laugh any more

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#106284 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I believe Eagle put a good song on here earlier.
IF "I" was a man I'd be singing this to you, NOW!

Strokin'

So I'll do it this way :)
strokin dance
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#106288 Feb 22, 2013
Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>
... and you live in a cardboard box under the highway ramp.
Yea, I get free eletricity from the street light so I can plug in my Computer and my little space heater. It is grand!

I went to the local pallet place and built a really nice place under this hightway. Good thing I have a fishing pole so I can eat.

Every now and then a bottle of thunderbird floats down the creek. Some of them pink elephants come visit now and then too.

What more exitement could one ask for besides waiting for Badazz Frito to come by and punch me. Because he wants to impose his deranged views on others by threat of violence.

Sounds like Drug Cartel tactic`s you use to me tough guy. Maybe you could post a video of you be-heading some Women and Men you have threatened on here so as to show your supremacy?

“Life is what you make of it”

Since: Jan 13

The good ol' USA

#106289 Feb 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Who specifically? Not me. I have weapons and fully intend to keep them for personal protection. On the other hand, I don't object to basically re instituting the kind of assault weapons ban we previously had in place, the tightening the background checks required to purchase, and/or blocking the sale of high capacity magazines. Nevertheless, like others here who don't walk in step with your mentality, I'm aware of several of us support our Second Amendment rights to bear arms.
I do hope at least one of them is a shotgun. Specifically a Mossberg or Remington- pump..20 gauge and at minimum leagal length.

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#106293 Feb 22, 2013
The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text>
Specifically you. I own a gun and several "high capacity magazines" (however you define them) that the former ineffective law.
I don't think taking that step backward will help at all. If anything it would only shift the deaths to another weapon or method. I suppose it is possible that somehow it may save a life or three somewhere down the road though even that is entirely speculative. It still isn't a reason to impose restrictions on 300 million law abiding free people. If it were, we'd need to outlaw pool tables because people have been killed with the balls and cues.
I believe enforcing the laws we have and I have no problem making private sales subject to the same laws that businesses are. Nor do I have a problem with background checks being expanded and I INSIST that they be improved.
Personally I think we have many other far more important and pressing issues facing this country today than to be spending our time on this.
I have no idea what you perceive my "mentality" to be but I doubt it is inaccurate.
"I have no idea what you perceive my "mentality" to be but I doubt it is inaccurate."

Thank you. I agree.

We'll see what you post going forward and take it from there.
sun

Longview, WA

#106295 Feb 22, 2013
The Dissident wrote:
WARNING! I am posting this to inflame!
The most honest 3 1/2 minutes of television,***(Language alert)***
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iQ0EoL5kXD4XX
no spikers puppy destroyed wires, looks like he was pissed of at so young college kids,because they were not laughting at all matter fact they look a little shocked,have to get on good computer an check it out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cheney: Obama Is 'Worst President in My Lifetime' 2 min American1 460
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques Ottawa 185,881
News Ted Cruz defends presidential credentials 3 min see the li 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,206,754
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... 4 min George 362
News Businesses: Indiana's gay discrimination is bad... 5 min Mikey 70
News Poll: Hillary Clinton still tops in 2016 6 min barefoot2626 231
News Bristol Palin to marry U.S. Medal of Honor winn... 8 min barefoot2626 506
News Ted Cruz Announces White House Bid 11 min Lawrence Wolf 368
More from around the web