The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#106216 Feb 22, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>do you sleep honey seems like your up all night now your at it again,i'm on here a lot today because we got real cold rain today
No, I don't sleep much, or at least on anybody else's schedule. That happens when you retire and don't have any particular place to be on somebody else's schedule. But, it's rather late in the afternoon where I am, so I haven't been here all day;-) Usually, when I do show up, I irritate some fringers. I don't mind if I do.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#106217 Feb 22, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Your issue is that your just a stupid Fk!
... and you live in a cardboard box under the highway ramp.
sun

Longview, WA

#106218 Feb 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>No, I don't sleep much, or at least on anybody else's schedule. That happens when you retire and don't have any particular place to be on somebody else's schedule. But, it's rather late in the afternoon where I am, so I haven't been here all day;-) Usually, when I do show up, I irritate some fringers. I don't mind if I do.
have fun i do like ya even though we both seem to have diff.views its cool,where all fringers, well all figure it out one way or the other

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#106219 Feb 22, 2013
Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>
... and you live in a cardboard box under the highway ramp.
"The poorest man may in his cottage,
bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown.
It may be frail, its roof may shake;
the wind may blow through it;
the storm may enter; the rain may enter;
but the King of England may not enter;
all his force dares not cross the threshold
of the ruined tenement."
William Pitt Earl of Chatham

http://ia700603.us.archive.org/8/items/The_Ou...

A mans home is his castle

Note : The legal doctrine “A man's home is his castle” is reflected in the Bill of Rights:“The right of the people to be secure in their &ellipsis; houses &ellipsis; against unreasonable searches and seizures shall not be violated.”

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/a+man 's+home+is+his+castle

Fourth Amendment to The United States Constitution

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers,
and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be
violated; and no Warrants shall issue but upon probable cause, supported
by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be
searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/GPO-CONAN-1992/h...

THEY best not cross mine!
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#106220 Feb 22, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of Americans (60%) also continue to perceive bias, with 47% saying the media are too liberal and 13% saying they are too conservative, on par with what Gallup found last year. The percentage of Americans who say the media are "just about right" edged up to 36% this year but remains in the range Gallup has found historically.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/149624/Majority-Co...
Let's assume that the media is indeed liberal. So then, what would be the cause of it?

As many conservatives have pointed out and many more would agree, liberals are pampered, over-educated elitist. This then would mean that conservatives are condemning the education that turns an otherwise ordinary citizen into a liberal elitist. This fits perfectly with reality: conservatives and Republicans are suspicious of an education, apparently preferring ignorance.

Or maybe it's the educators who are liberal and brainwash impressionable students who go on to be journalists. Is this too a conspiracy? But how, when we know that the gov't has a hard time keeping secrets? Or are you prepared to admit that liberals are actually really really smart? Again, demonstrating that conservatives and Republicans are suspicious of learn'n.

And when Republicans come back into power, with their dislike for education and the learned, does that mean that they will actively promote ignorance?

Republican politics? No thanks.

dilbertville USA

#106221 Feb 22, 2013
FROM 9inNails

THE BEST LAYOFF LETTER!
No wonder this guy is the boss, he is sharp! you can't be any fairer than this guy...

Dear Employees:
As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our Oresident and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and i did'nt know how to choose who would have to go. So, this is what I did. I walked through the parking lot and found 60 obama bumper stickers on our employees cars and have decideed these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem.

They voted for change....

So i gave it to them. I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paintsville-k...
sun

Longview, WA

#106222 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
of the ruined tenement."
Note : The legal doctrine “A man's home is his castle” is reflected in the Bill of Rights:“The right of the people to be secure in their &ellipsis; houses &ellipsis; against unreasonable searches and seizures shall not be violated.”
I for one agee with ya,thank you for posting it,thank god for are fore father who i think where lot smarter then we are right now as nation,keep it up guy i like what you are posting here seems to bug the libs. here for some reason
sun

Longview, WA

#106223 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
of the ruined tenement."
love it,give them both barrels like joe binden said

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#106224 Feb 22, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>they should all die there hair when they all get together it all most blinds ya looking at all that grayhair,i'm old an have struggle with lot of chilren an worked everyday my body could do it an i dont look at all like them,any how i'm think of what kind of farming your doing if ya don't mind tell everybody,ok if you don't want to say thought
I raise cattle and grow feed. I also have a small nursery, a fruit orchard and an herb garden that would blow your mind.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#106226 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
FROM 9inNails
THE BEST LAYOFF LETTER!
No wonder this guy is the boss, he is sharp! you can't be any fairer than this guy...
Dear Employees:
As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our Oresident and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%. But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and i did'nt know how to choose who would have to go. So, this is what I did. I walked through the parking lot and found 60 obama bumper stickers on our employees cars and have decideed these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem.
They voted for change....
So i gave it to them. I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paintsville-k...
Right. I appreciate that little fabricated story just about as much as I do unions using their members' union dues to contribute to union leadership's favored candidate's campaign. Thank gawd for the hundreds of thousands of employers who understand that we are all free to support the candidate and party of our choices, the guy or gal who knows and believes our political perspectives outside the office or workplace is our perfect right as Americans to follow our consciences. I don't want to imagine an America where anybody anywhere and at anytime could demand anybody vote according to somebody else's perspective - be they dem or pub or any other party.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#106227 Feb 22, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Don't play games Eagle. The fact remains that it was Obama's directions and his administration that took on the theft of Medicare/Medicaid. He is the one that helped to stop some of it. Do you understand the words that I'm typing. He did something right.....good......helpful to Americans. Is that so hard for you to admit that he does do some things right?
Keep strokin it WA.. Tell me when did the investigation begin?? Was it under obamy's watch??

Strokin'

Eagle

dilbertville USA

#106228 Feb 22, 2013
Yoo Hoo
where is everyone?
Can't be "gone to lunch"
Past lunch time!

Supper I guess.
sun

Longview, WA

#106229 Feb 22, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I raise cattle and grow feed. I also have a small nursery, a fruit orchard and an herb garden that would blow your mind.
thats cool bet that keeps ya busy,small farming lost art glad your doing good ,lot of people would like to be doing what your doing ,best of luck to you an your family,if ya got kids its the best edc.for them.i know it was for me granparents had small farm you get edc. about where food comes ,or use to come from before we got everything in box. I got all my granpa's old farm tools,there hanging on side of shop people have fun trying to figure out what they are, have a old bull lead it get them everytime they can;t figure out what is was used for.Hope the best for ya, sounds like ya going to do ok,an again thank you for serving in are miltary an country god bless you sir.

dilbertville USA

#106230 Feb 22, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>thats cool bet that keeps ya busy,small farming lost art glad your doing good ,lot of people would like to be doing what your doing ,best of luck to you an your family,if ya got kids its the best edc.for them.i know it was for me granparents had small farm you get edc. about where food comes ,or use to come from before we got everything in box. I got all my granpa's old farm tools,there hanging on side of shop people have fun trying to figure out what they are, have a old bull lead it get them everytime they can;t figure out what is was used for.Hope the best for ya, sounds like ya going to do ok,an again thank you for serving in are miltary an country god bless you sir.
Thanks for your comments sun! Truth hurts them, they don't want to face that they *ewedscray up!

*That's pig latin for screwed!
ewed-scray :) up = u-pay u pronounced uh!

ewed scray uh pay

;~)
Lock N Load

Riverside, CA

#106231 Feb 22, 2013
Firearms Companies Restricting Sales To GOVERNMENT Agencies In Areas That Restrict Gun Rights
February 22, 2013
By Gregory Gwyn-Williams, Jr

A growing number of firearm and firearm-related companies have stated they will no longer sell items to states, counties, cities and municipalities that restrict their citizens' rights to own them.

According to The Police Loophole, 34 companies have joined in publicly stating that governments who seek to restrict 2nd Amendment rights will themselves be restricted from purchasing the items they seek to limit or ban.

Extreme Firepower Inc., located in Inwood, WV has had a longstanding policy that states:

"The Federal Government and several states have enacted gun control laws that restrict the public from owning and possessing certain types of firearms...If a product that we manufacture is not legal for a private citizen to own in a jurisdiction, we will not sell that product to a law-enforcement agency in that jurisdiction."

Read more: http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams...
sun

Longview, WA

#106232 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your comments sun! Truth hurts them, they don't want to face that they *ewedscray up!
*That's pig latin for screwed!
ewed-scray :) up = u-pay u pronounced uh!
ewed scray uh pay
;~)
lost me on that one guy but i love your stuff,gives me hope somebodys paying attention an no's what there talking about ,an i think your on the right track for sure,old saying give them hell.
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#106233 Feb 22, 2013
CBS Sympathizes With 'Beloved' Mayor Who Lost $1 Billion Gambling; Omits She's a Democrat

By Matthew Balan | February 22, 2013 | 17:25

Bill Whitaker did his best to depict former San Diego Mayor Maureen O'Connor as a tragic figure on Friday's CBS This Morning, but glossed over her Democratic affiliation. Whitaker sympathetically asked O'Connor, "What's the worst of it for you?" The correspondent also spotlighted how the former mayor "brought in light rail, a convention center – helped transform San Diego from a sleepy navy town to the country's eighth largest city."

Anchor Norah O'Donnell introduced Whitaker's four and half minute-long report by labeling the politician a "beloved former mayor". Whitaker later followed suit by pointing out how "San Diego once loved her".

The CBS journalist led the segment with his "worst of it for you" question to O'Connor and her teary answer. He continued by portraying the former mayor's story as a real-life drama: "Maureen O'Connor says her story plays out in two acts. Maureen I was mayor of San Diego. Her second act is unfolding in national headlines, a tawdry tale of gambling and lost fortunes."

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-balan/20...
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#106234 Feb 22, 2013
On CNN, Cause of Chicago Violence Is – You Guessed It – The GOP

By Mike Bates | February 22, 2013 | 19:12

Chicago hasn’t had a Republican mayor in over 80 years. Democrats have controlled the Illinois governor’s mansion and both houses of the legislature for more than a decade, with Democrats ruling the Illinois House for 28 of the last 30 years. No matter, Chicago violence is the fault of Republicans. We learned that this morning on CNN Newsroom when anchor Carol Costello asked her “Talk Back” guests about Retired Lt. General Russel Honore’s suggestion to use National Guard troops to curb murders in Chicago. Democratic strategist Robert Zimmerman astutely pinpointed the reason for Chicago’s carnage:

And let's be very clear about what's happening in Washington today and why it's undermining the city of Chicago, because there's a mindset now in our government, in Washington, from the Republican members of Congress, that sequestration is an acceptable way of doing business, that we can in fact engage in these massive irresponsible cuts that no one thinks is a logical approach to budgeting.

And that undermines law enforcement in our cities; it undermines so many education opportunities for our younger people and it does in fact -- in fact create an impoverished class of our society that leads to abuse, leads to violence and leads to more Chicagos.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mike-bates/2013/...
sun

Longview, WA

#106235 Feb 22, 2013
Lock N Load wrote:
Firearms Companies Restricting Sales To GOVERNMENT Agencies In Areas That Restrict Gun Rights
February 22, 2013
By Gregory Gwyn-Williams, Jr
A growing number of firearm and firearm-related companies have stated they will no longer sell items to states, counties, cities and municipalities that restrict their citizens' rights to own them.
According to The Police Loophole, 34 companies have joined in publicly stating that governments who seek to restrict 2nd Amendment rights will themselves be restricted from purchasing the items they seek to limit or ban.
Extreme Firepower Inc., located in Inwood, WV has had a longstanding policy that states:
"The Federal Government and several states have enacted gun control laws that restrict the public from owning and possessing certain types of firearms...If a product that we manufacture is not legal for a private citizen to own in a jurisdiction, we will not sell that product to a law-enforcement agency in that jurisdiction."
Read more: http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams...
You sound like guy to ask about something i heard about home land security buying 1.6 billion bullets,an s.s. buying 75 million bullets,is that true or just bull,an why would they be doing that when they can't keep miltary going don't get it something not right here if thats true got an anything on that
Lock N Load

Riverside, CA

#106236 Feb 22, 2013
Shameless: Obama recruits Gabby Giffords photo for gun-grabbing campaign
Posted at 5:27 pm on February 22, 2013 by Twitchy Staff

http://twitchy.com/2013/02/22/shameless-obama...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min republiCONS 172,101
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min LSD 1,190,858
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min Joy Division 308,920
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 8 min haveshoes 1,276
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min The Dude 149,493
Body cameras for cops could be the biggest chan... 10 min INFIDEL 2,519
Jimmy " Margaritaville " Buffet To Cuba ? 10 min Gordon Robinson 1
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu atten... 15 min Responsibility 23
House leaders, Senate Democrats at odds over ho... 25 min Responsibility 5
Brrr! February brought record cold, snow to Nor... 46 min goonsquad 12
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 52 min kuda 25
More from around the web