The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 396065 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#106249 Feb 22, 2013
Caution:
libTARDS have infiltrated the FBI !

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#106251 Feb 22, 2013
Rico the Nut wrote:
<quoted text>
Why am I a hypocrite? It is you who criticzes everyone all the time. I am sure you get criticism as you dish it out. I just think you should face the fact that you are a mean, nasty person. Your off topic as usual.
LMAO! Off topic.

But I am by no means "a mean nasty person." I think you should look at yourself. It's YOU dishing all the insults and criticism and YOU instigated this whole petty squabble.

Why don't you just move on and get over it like an adult? You don't like me. I'll try not to lose sleep over it.

Oh, you're a hypocrite because you've been accusing me for days of doing the very thing YOU are doing. You post about nothing else, just your idiotic personal attacks on me.

Martinez, CA

#106253 Feb 22, 2013
Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>
Still stands , You been screwed over by Black and Hispanic`s but still you play the Race card for them! Pretty messed up in your mind there Rose!
Off topic and hateful unprovoked attack.

However, since YOU brought it up, I never claimed or felt that I was "screwed over by Blacks and Hispanics." That's YOUR warped, dishonest interpretation.

I had TWO unfortunate experiences with people who just happened to be black and one was Puerto Rican. I've had negative experiences with white people as well, but I've had far more wonderful and positive experiences with people of ALL races and ethnic backgrounds. My very best friend in grade school was Asian, and my closest friend in high school was Mexican, and I've had and have dear friends who are black, so for you to pull this crap on me is just your ignorance as usual.

And it's YOU playing the race card. I don't hold grudges toward people, and the personal things you keep bringing up happened over 40 YEARS ago, so you're mean and vindictive little game is just you being who you are.

Buzz off and get back on topic, Quirky. I'm not it.

Martinez, CA

#106254 Feb 22, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>She's an Irish woman. It's in her blood. She stands up for herself, refuses to beaten down by the malice of bullies whose own lives are so unfulfilling that you need a whipping boy. She's not your whipping boy. You should look at how ineffective you feel in your own lives and how little power you have in your worlds. Do something about that. You can displace your anger, frustration, venom and rage, and all you've done is externalize and displace whatever it is that's eating you up inside. But, whatever it is, rest assured - you don't have it hidden very well. It's more than obvious.
LOL! Hi NTR.

I can't believe some of these imbeciles are still at it.

Martinez, CA

#106255 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
One more for the road.
Just Slim
“Deep In My Heart I Do Believe”
Level 6
Since: Nov 07
we shall overcome someday
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#133957Saturday Feb 16
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe just his this Avatar Slim posts only in here?
He gets around I am sure of taht too...
Rose searched and searched, but she couldn't prove anything, but that my truth stood the test and is nothing, but the truth. The silent readers already know this, though, dear Tinka.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Night
LOL! Off topic and just you being stupid and grasping at straws to prove absolutely nothing.

Everyone knows Just Slim is a liar and has been playing that same game for years. Only a fool like you would use him to pretend to find truth about anything.

Move on and grow up.

Martinez, CA

#106256 Feb 22, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
It is Jack , Or Jackie. And he don`t want anybody calling him that on here no more. Jack is very blind as is Rose.
Off topic and another stupid personal attack.

Martinez, CA

#106257 Feb 22, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
And you and your Zoloft, and Xanax Huh? Dingbat!
Off topic and another stupid personal attack.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#106258 Feb 22, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Hi NTR.
I can't believe some of these imbeciles are still at it.
Nah.
It's just a figment of your imagination imbecile
sun

Longview, WA

#106259 Feb 22, 2013
The Dissident wrote:
Department of Homeland Security buying up enough ammo to wage seven-year war against the American people
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035649_DHS_ammunit...
I don't know about that but one thing for sure is that most goverment place are harden up so much now that they could with stand anybody trying to get in with weapans,so i don't get why they don't think peope need to protect there self the same,i just hate it when people start thinking somebody who's got a gun's has to be controlled because some nutty people went of the deepend,i use to have gun rack in my truck'no more people get all spooky about,like its a bomb ready to go off,talk about paranoia

Martinez, CA

#106260 Feb 22, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Rose , It is because you do not see the real and whole picture. This country is on the wrong path but you don`t get it! Like your friends here!
You have no privileged information about this country and its future any more than anyone else does.

It just makes you feel important and in control to think you can blame liberals and predict the downfall of America. And it's nothing but ignorant lies. I would think all of you who claim to be "patriots" and such great Americans would have at least a shred of hope and faith in your country. But all any of you do is preach doom, gloom, chaos and horrible times ahead.

No, I don't think like that and I never will. I have faith and hope and that includes hope for my country too.

This is not on any "wrong path" just because you say so. This country is right where it's supposed to be at this time in our history. Too bad you just don't happen to like it.

You're stupid, Quirky. Just face it.

Martinez, CA

#106261 Feb 22, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares about Eagle. He teamed up with your POS Friend Shayla. He also was sh!tty to Bonnie, as well as CatCiao!
Allthough I have agreed with most of his comments as of late I still think he is an Azzh*le!
Off topic and stupid as always.

Martinez, CA

#106262 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah.
It's just a figment of your imagination imbecile
Off topic and another stupid insult.
Detective Frito

Phoenix, AZ

#106263 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Might be. Smartness runs in our family. He's pretty smart.
(Val Kilmer in Tombstone) I beg to differ....

Martinez, CA

#106264 Feb 22, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
This is funny as H&ll since you went to the Emergency room when someone posted your sons Web site, You cryed when someone posted your post about your Puerto Rican Ex Husband Beating you. In fact you have gone to the E. R. at least 3 Times because you ,, Yes You shared your personal info here on Topix. And after you acted so Badazz and someone pasted it back in your face. You Cryed and got emotional!
Like Frito, X-Man , Jack, Shayla And even NTR. You have a big mouth. And do not know how to control your issues.
Seems all of you are just Flaming with Issues and dramma!
You're a liar and a miserable, hateful little man.

I never went to the ER three times over anything on Topix.

You and your hateful friends lied about everything I ever posted, distorted the truth and put your own hateful spin on things.

It must make you feel so proud of yourself, so manly, so in control to think you can hurt someone the way you and your friends have. I cried sometimes, yes. I'm human unlike you and the robots you associate with. I'd rather be me any day than anything like you and the monsters you call friends.

Get some new material, and get back on topic, fool.

Martinez, CA

#106265 Feb 22, 2013
Save your lemons, idiots. I'm REPLYING to comments that were already off topic, so shove it.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#106266 Feb 22, 2013
You've got to be kidding, right? You know what you're doing. It's what the sites you frequent INTEND to do: inflame, misinform, lie blatantly or covertly - anger folks about their government and their President. Pffft! You're losers - those who publish this garbage and those of you who promote it, link to it and post it again. Just READ the headline you posted. What a joke, bubba sue:

SHOCK REPORT — Veterans Receive Letters From VA Prohibiting Ownership or Purchase of Firearms
This must be Barack Obama’s way of thanking our veterans for serving.

Sad.
The Dissident wrote:
The Dissident wrote:
Fighting fire with fire;
SHOCK REPORT — Veterans Receive Letters From VA Prohibiting Ownership or Purchase of Firearms
This must be Barack Obama’s way of thanking our veterans for serving.
US veterans are receiving letters from the government informing them that they are disabled and not allowed to own, purchase or possess a firearm. If the veteran does decide to purchase a firearm he will by fined, imprisoned or both.
more
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/shock ...
<quoted text>
"Are you reading comprehension impaired?"
No but you must be because I made no comment regarding the article I posted thus you had no reason raise this question.
Now if you will stop taking pot shots at me and read the article it also clearly say "physical" disabilities as well. A physical disability is actually an excellent reason to arm oneself for defense.
Detective Frito

Phoenix, AZ

#106267 Feb 22, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic and hateful unprovoked attack.
However, since YOU brought it up, I never claimed or felt that I was "screwed over by Blacks and Hispanics." That's YOUR warped, dishonest interpretation.
I had TWO unfortunate experiences with people who just happened to be black and one was Puerto Rican. I've had negative experiences with white people as well, but I've had far more wonderful and positive experiences with people of ALL races and ethnic backgrounds. My very best friend in grade school was Asian, and my closest friend in high school was Mexican, and I've had and have dear friends who are black, so for you to pull this crap on me is just your ignorance as usual.
And it's YOU playing the race card. I don't hold grudges toward people, and the personal things you keep bringing up happened over 40 YEARS ago, so you're mean and vindictive little game is just you being who you are.
Buzz off and get back on topic, Quirky. I'm not it.
Yeah, that's Quirky spoofing alright-only way he can be effective. Slimy worm....

Martinez, CA

#106268 Feb 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Me too and like a maggot on a carcass she thrives on it (baiting)
She knows our president has failed. LOL
You're the one baiting as always, liar.

Off topic also.

Martinez, CA

#106269 Feb 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Take a time out. temper temper!
Off topic, and don't tell me what to do.

I wasn't posting to you, POS. You morons want to play this game, then bring it. YOU are the ones who instigate, bait, provoke, then blame me.

Put up or shut up, POS baiter.

Martinez, CA

#106270 Feb 22, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
For starters, it wasn't posed to you, was it?
My brief time on here has shown me talking to your ilk is a waste of time for the most part.
Your original comment wasn't posted to anyone in particular.

Your second question was posted to Eagle I believe, but was still the same topic.

If you're going to criticize people for replying to posts not addressed to them, then you might remind yourself this is a public message board and people reply to any comments whenever they choose. Look around. People do it all the time to my posts. LOL!

It's a waste of time to talk to anyone who has their mind made up. That's why it's so hard to reason with bigots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min It aint necessari... 210,149
News Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump face off in first... 7 min bess 63
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 14 min RIP 10,628
News The Latest: Trump praises Germany's Merkel as '... 15 min Go Blue Forever 27
News Clinton in a landslide in endorsements: Do they... 17 min Go Blue Forever 36
News Post-debate poll: Clinton takes round one 22 min RIP 346
News Trump's habit of fuming over slights comes at p... 25 min Your Ex 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min VetnorsGate 1,433,988
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 225,547
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Abe 244,134
More from around the web