The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
89,001 - 89,020 of 255,464 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Since: Jun 10

Forum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Get help lady.
LOL!

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You haven't seen anything. Nothing you re-post makes any sense. You just make things up.
Please share what those posts from the Pub thread proved? You posted my first post and a post of Just Slim's. They prove absolutely nothing. You're bordering on lunacy.
The first was to show separate socks,(you admitted to it being banned) the second to show someone else besides the ones on this board have accused you of lying. Usually where there is smoke there is fire. Not always the case, but it shows to be true in yours.

Forum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
I take everyone at face value, until shown what a liar they are. Then I change my whole thought process about them, IF they ever lie to me. Yours changed early on though you didn't lie to me, you lied on board to and about everyone.
You ignorance shining through.
Like whining.
Oh please share. Who did I lie about?

I think you're a fool. Is that a lie, or an opinion?

In either case, you have a problem and it has nothing to do with me. Look at yourself and your bitterness, spitefulness and meanness that I never provoked in you. It's all yours.

And you're off topic.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
<Shaking head> You're an embarrassment to America and to all humans everywhere, you dumbass.
Good thing, you're just another coward. You can hide your stupidity on the Internet and not feel any shame.
Too Bad you can`t face the truth about yourself. You did some scummy things and posted them here on Topix. Now you want to act as if you are such a wonderful person. You Fked up Rose . Now live with it. Your sons Web site had Nazi things on it. You married a Puerto Rican whome you said beat you and claimed he did it because he wanted a blond trophy wife. You also said that that was the hispanic belief. Now try and deny that you loser! It`s true in fact that it is the Machisimo way. Like so many here you ROSE can`t seem to decifer where exactly you really do stand. But according to you , you have been messed over by Blacks and hispanic`s??

Forum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
The first was to show separate socks,(you admitted to it being banned) the second to show someone else besides the ones on this board have accused you of lying. Usually where there is smoke there is fire. Not always the case, but it shows to be true in yours.
That was no sock. It was simply an OLD ACCOUNT. Are you truly this stupid, or are you simply playing games.

I had that ONE account until it got banned. It was not an additional account.

That person Just Slim is a troll just like you. He's been playing games on that thread from day one. He is the one who lies about everything and everyone, and people can attest to that fact.

I haven't lied about a thing, but you certainly have by your stupid and relentless accusations and re-posting posts that prove absolutely nothing. You're a liar period.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Get rid of Federal Judges appointed by Bush.
http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2012/dec/0...
Get rid of Obama appointed by Musilums!
Detective Frito

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Get help lady.
Shove it up your Culo Beaner!

Forum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

TPX MODS ARE LIBERAL wrote:
<quoted text>
That first paragraph is true. I'm a troll, I use a proxy, and I love it. Because I beat the system that tries to silence me.
You're a liberal fool Rose.
I'm going to give you a break, because I'm starting to feel sorry for you.
One more thing, just because you're registered doesn't mean you're not anonymous, "Wild Irish Rose"
Wow, I'm honored. A real live professional troll. Your family must be so proud. LOL!

Trust me, I don't think about the Topix system nearly that much or how to beat it because I don't try to beat it. It's just Topix, cheap entertainment.

Forum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Too Bad you can`t face the truth about yourself. You did some scummy things and posted them here on Topix. Now you want to act as if you are such a wonderful person. You Fked up Rose . Now live with it. Your sons Web site had Nazi things on it. You married a Puerto Rican whome you said beat you and claimed he did it because he wanted a blond trophy wife. You also said that that was the hispanic belief. Now try and deny that you loser! It`s true in fact that it is the Machisimo way. Like so many here you ROSE can`t seem to decifer where exactly you really do stand. But according to you , you have been messed over by Blacks and hispanic`s??
You're a cruel and heartless person. I truly pity you.

To think that you take so much pleasure in trying to hurt a person on Topix. You must have a very sad, empty and meaningless little life.

Forum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

And the cruelty and lies on this thread come from the far right extremists and haters. That's a fact.

Have a good night to the good people here. The rest can kiss my Irish ass. LOL!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>
Shove it up your Culo Beaner!
You first, bigot. ;)

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Good Night dweebydilberts
and all of the 'nice' posters.

Catch ya on the sunny side.

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Get rid of Obama appointed by Musilums!
I'm glad you brought this forward QtE. I was going to post about this also, and since more comments filled the board, I didn't see it any longer. I be back with a post about the 9th Circuit judges.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

dweebydilbert wrote:
Good Night dweebydilberts
and all of the 'nice' posters.
Catch ya on the sunny side.
See ya later, Al! ;)

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no "sock". A sock is what you are - unless, of course, your other accounts were banned and this is your new option to sign on and have an avatar? Rose never tried to change her identity, her location, who she was. You must be very ashamed of what got you banned or of the image you created for yourself.

USM was banned numerous times, but he always came back as USM with ever increasing roman numerals behind his name. He never pretended to be anybody other than himself.

That isn't true of you. We can all see that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
See ya later, Al! ;)
Goodnight X-man!
Rico the Nut

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are a hypocrite. YOU are the one who's been passing judgment on me for at least two days now and can't seem to get past your obsession with my posts.
Everyone here criticizes someone at some time. You don't think I've been the brunt of personal attacks and criticism? Then you're not honest. Look at all the hateful posts from Quirky alone just last night. I ignored nearly all of them.
Get over your problem with me and stop gossiping about me and posting to me with your inane personal criticisms.
You're off topic!
Why am I a hypocrite? It is you who criticzes everyone all the time. I am sure you get criticism as you dish it out. I just think you should face the fact that you are a mean, nasty person. Your off topic as usual.

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Ninth Circuit Cover-Up of Court Corruption Unpublished...
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ninth...

Judges' deaths add to 9th Circuit backlog
The nation's busiest appeals court has lost five judges this year.
http://articles.latimes.com/2011/oct/15/local...

Democrat judges do not have to be as honest as the day is long—they are Democrats and set their own rules. We now know that a judge appoint by President Johnson and served on the bench for 46 years was a doctrinaire liberal and used his position to help his portfolio.

“But in at least three cases before the federal District Court for the Central District of California in Los Angeles, Real did not recuse himself:
http://capoliticalnews.com/2012/11/20/corrupt...

Corruption of people who have rule over our WHOLE life and lives of our loving family members who have to deal with this corruption after our loved one is WRONGLY convicted or a criminal is not convicted when they should be. Whichever the case, it causes devastation of families who are touched by it.

Injustice - unfairness
Legal abuse.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Rico the Nut wrote:
<quoted text>
Why am I a hypocrite? It is you who criticzes everyone all the time. I am sure you get criticism as you dish it out. I just think you should face the fact that you are a mean, nasty person. Your off topic as usual.
She's an Irish woman. It's in her blood. She stands up for herself, refuses to beaten down by the malice of bullies whose own lives are so unfulfilling that you need a whipping boy. She's not your whipping boy. You should look at how ineffective you feel in your own lives and how little power you have in your worlds. Do something about that. You can displace your anger, frustration, venom and rage, and all you've done is externalize and displace whatever it is that's eating you up inside. But, whatever it is, rest assured - you don't have it hidden very well. It's more than obvious.
Detective Frito

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're a cruel and heartless person. I truly pity you.
To think that you take so much pleasure in trying to hurt a person on Topix. You must have a very sad, empty and meaningless little life.
Still stands , You been screwed over by Black and Hispanic`s but still you play the Race card for them! Pretty messed up in your mind there Rose!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••