The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
88,981 - 89,000 of 244,013 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
TPX MODS ARE LIBERAL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I do not bait people. You lie like the rest of you rightwing hypocrites and extremists.
Look around, fool. It's YOU and people like Quirky, Eagle and POS who do the baiting, not I.
Not whining about a thing. Just stating the facts. No one is as laughable as you conservative cowards hiding behind proxies posting your stupid insults and lies. The joke is you and the joke is on you, troll.
Don't be jealous because you are confined by your whacky liberal rules that someone pumped into your empty head.

BTW, I really don't care who's laughing at me. In this world you need so very thick skin.

LOL, your buttons are soooo easy to push.

You're everyone's favorite target, and I think you really like it too.

Don't you.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

TPX MODS ARE LIBERAL wrote:
<quoted text>
You Liberals hate freedom of speech when it's not you left wing nuts speaking.
That's your opinion. I as a moderate completely believe that you are completely entitled to speak and display your ignorance.

However, in my opinion, you trolls are banned because you refuse to abide by the rules set forth on this site, talk about a bunch of hypocrites.

Stop blaming others for your behavior. You have no one to blame but your angry, disgruntled, immoral, hypocritical, selves.

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Iknow Rose, You were just practicing the free love movement.lolol
Off topic and stupid.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
Been real!
Sweet Dreams

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the master at baiting. That's all you are master/mistress of I'm afraid. You sure haven't mastered any wisdom in your years on Earth.
Excuse me, and who in the hell are you? Looks like another sock coward.

I haven't posted to you, yet you post this stupid lie and insult.

I do not bait people. I'm more wise than you will ever be. I'm certain of it.

You're quite ignorant and childish.

You're also off topic and baiting.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Off topic and stupid.
Dumb Hippie! Yep!

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

TPX MODS ARE LIBERAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be jealous because you are confined by your whacky liberal rules that someone pumped into your empty head.
BTW, I really don't care who's laughing at me. In this world you need so very thick skin.
LOL, your buttons are soooo easy to push.
You're everyone's favorite target, and I think you really like it too.
Don't you.
No, I don't like it, one bit but I won't be intimidated or shut down by ignorant fools and charlatans. I believe it's fools like YOU who like it though. You enjoy the rush you get out of being abusive while hiding like the cowards you are behind proxies and socks and different handles.

I'm not jealous of anyone or anything. No one has ever pumped anything into my head. I think for myself, and people like you hate that. You hate people who are free and who don't stand down to cretins like you. You're powerless, and you know it.

You're off topic still, troll.

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't violate any TOS, and Mod will leave you alone no matter how much she can't personally stand you;-) She's like that pretty much. She doesn't bump ya' unless you cross over that line. She may wish you'd never been born if you're a real pain in the a**, but you have to EARN your way out of here, loser. We know you know;-)
She doesn't bump ya' unless you cross over that line.
What line was crossed here? It's still there this time.
So far.

dweebydilbert

Sandy Hook, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1058831 hr ago

Judged:222
US NEWS
The President has failed us

The Midnight Ride of…Wentworth Cheswell His life prior to his midnight ride with Paul Revere and his military service was of public service to his neighbors, town and family. Wentworth Cheswell was born on April 11, 1746 to Hopestill and Katherine Cheswell. His grandfather Richard Cheswell had earned his freedom in 1717 in Exeter, New Hampshire and bought 20 acres of land from the Hilton Grant.

It is the earliest known deed by a *black man in New Hampshire.

Hopestill was a housewright and carpenter, and part-time farmer, who built many of the homes of patriots in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, most notably the home of Captain Gregory Purcell in 1758, where several years later American Navy hero John Paul Jones stayed while overseeing the construction of the warship America.

That house stands as Portsmouth Historical Society’s home today.

http://saintpaulre publicans.us/blog/ 2013/02/08/the-mid night-ride-of-went worth-cheswell/(39 min ago | post #105842)

Cause it SHOWS some TRUTH about the BLACK man!
Or what?

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

And please note who has taken this thread off topic again and again. It's the trolls, the liars, the extreme right-wing nuts and all their personal insults and attacks.

So don't come back tomorrow and accuse me of being off topic, morons. You know who you are.

Have a nice evening playing with the judge its. LOL!

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Excuse me, and who in the hell are you? Looks like another sock coward.
I haven't posted to you, yet you post this stupid lie and insult.
I do not bait people. I'm more wise than you will ever be. I'm certain of it.
You're quite ignorant and childish.
You're also off topic and baiting.
My posts show what I am, as do yours.

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb Hippie! Yep!
<Shaking head> You're an embarrassment to America and to all humans everywhere, you dumbass.

Good thing, you're just another coward. You can hide your stupidity on the Internet and not feel any shame.

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No, I don't like it, one bit but I won't be intimidated or shut down by ignorant fools and charlatans. I believe it's fools like YOU who like it though. You enjoy the rush you get out of being abusive while hiding like the cowards you are behind proxies and socks and different handles.
I'm not jealous of anyone or anything. No one has ever pumped anything into my head. I think for myself, and people like you hate that. You hate people who are free and who don't stand down to cretins like you. You're powerless, and you know it.
You're off topic still, troll.
Wild Irish Rose V
“All Is One”
Since: Mar 10
San Francisco, CA

Socks anyone? Along with lies.

Just Slim
“Deep In My Heart I Do Believe”

Level 6
Since: Nov 07

we shall overcome someday
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#7Mar 13, 2010

Judged:4441
Wild Irish Rose V wrote:
What the he11? Everyone else has one. Now, pull up a Guinness, sing, dance, shoot the breeze and be nice.
Those are the house rules.

...and tell lies.

I heard that there was a new place where big fat liars could come and be comfortably welcome and this is it, Rose's big fat liar's Pub?

Well get ready for a new patron who will be coming soon and her name is big fat liar is Real Daisy. Please be nice when she comes to tell you all some big fat lies! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

Your past catching up with you, by chance?

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Oh yea, us longtime readers have seen it all.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

whatthehey wrote:
becuase...Rico becuase! You have a nice day AND stop messing with people!
Rico wants a Race war, Rico is a complete definition of a racist. And Rico loves to cause discord here on Topix. He`s a Cksker. Plain and simple. Not to mention he has displayed his bi-sexual tendancies. The dude is all about bad American values! Since he has none.

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Wild Irish Rose V
“All Is One”
San Francisco, CA
Just Slim
Level 6
Wild Irish Rose V wrote:
What the he11? Everyone else has one. Now, pull up a Guinness, sing, dance, shoot the breeze and be nice.
...and tell lies.
I heard that there was a new place where big fat liars could come and be comfortably welcome and this is it, Rose's big fat liar's Pub?
Well get ready for a new patron who will be coming soon and her name is big fat liar is Real Daisy. Please be nice when she comes to tell you all some big fat lies! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
LMAO at you!

Your posts show who you are alright. Completely and utterly ignorant and a desperate little person trying to dig up something on me and comes up empty.

What are you trying to prove? How does post have anything to do with my past? And is you believe anything a troll like Just Slim posts, then you're more stupid than I imagined.

You really are making me laugh now. LOL!
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

marlowe44 wrote:
An estimated $648 billion in welfare this year, sounds like an awful lot to me. This is actual money given out, not illusory tax breaks and subsidies that libs whine about constantly.
Yep, Mostly to Obama`s Voters. You know the Illegals!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Wild Irish Rose V
“All Is One”
San Francisco, CA
Just Slim
Level 6
Wild Irish Rose V wrote:
...and tell lies.
Get help lady.

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

dweebydilbert wrote:
Oh yea, us longtime readers have seen it all.
LOL! You haven't seen anything. Nothing you re-post makes any sense. You just make things up.

Please share what those posts from the Pub thread proved? You posted my first post and a post of Just Slim's. They prove absolutely nothing. You're bordering on lunacy.

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
<Shaking head> You're an embarrassment to America and to all humans everywhere, you dumbass.
Good thing, you're just another coward. You can hide your stupidity on the Internet and not feel any shame.
You can hide your stupidity on the Internet and not feel any shame.

No you can't. Yours shows in each and every post. The only thing that doesn't is your identity, and if I'm not mistaken you have put that on here also.

So, no, you can't hide it.

dilbertville USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LMAO at you!
Your posts show who you are alright. Completely and utterly ignorant and a desperate little person trying to dig up something on me and comes up empty.
What are you trying to prove? How does post have anything to do with my past? And is you believe anything a troll like Just Slim posts, then you're more stupid than I imagined.
You really are making me laugh now. LOL!
I take everyone at face value, until shown what a liar they are. Then I change my whole thought process about them, IF they ever lie to me. Yours changed early on though you didn't lie to me, you lied on board to and about everyone.

You ignorance shining through.

Like whining.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••