The President has failed us

Jun 9, 2012 Read more: Times News 323,599
This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#105610 Feb 21, 2013
DMV says Iraq war veteran's personalized license plate ICUHAJI encourages violence and is vulgar

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 13:00 EST, 20 February 2013 | UPDATED: 13:02 EST, 20 February 2013

An Iraq war veteran's ongoing fight to get his personalized license plate back entered a new phase after the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles ruled that the plate encourages violence and is vulgar.

Sean Bujno's plate reads:‘ICUHAJI,’ which can be read to state:‘I See You, Haji.’ Some Arab-Americans object to that phrase.

A circuit court judge ruled last November that the DMV couldn't deny the Chesapeake man's license on the basis that it denigrated individuals of a particular nationality.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22818...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#105611 Feb 21, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>It's simple RH so much of the talk that has been coming from the radical right.....note I said radical right, is nothing more then hate talk. They hated the illegals, they hated Muslims, they hated liberals, they hated President Obama...hate....hate....hate.
Most radicals on either side seem to hate specific groups of people. Most of the radical left hate religious groups, those against abortion, the NRA, etc. It is definitely a two-way street.

Although there are posters from the radical right and radical left, I believe the vast majority of posters just feel very strongly about their specific ideologies. Disagreeing on policies, methodologies, opinions, etc. does not necessarily involve hate.
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#105612 Feb 21, 2013
Tea Party 2.0: Focus On The Four R’s & Fight Back
Rebrand. Retool. Recruit. Re-engage.

By: LaborUnionReport (Diary)| February 5th, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Last Monday evening, I had the privilege and disappointment of speaking with yet another Tea Party group that had come to hear a message on How to Become a Force Multiplier.

I say it was a privilege to speak to this group (and others like it) because, as always, I found the group comprised of Americans concerned about the future direction of America and highly desirous to hear a message on how to save and restore it.

Yet, it was also a disappointment because, after nearly four years of this upstart movement—this “beautiful chaos” called the Tea Party Movement—after all the demonization by the institutional Left and its media apparatchik; the backstabbing by the Republican establishment; after millions of dollars of donations from large and small donors alike, last Monday’s group (like so many others) were largely unaware of the size of the behemoth we face and, worse, have never been given the basic tools necessary to lead a movement.

As a former mobilization coordinator for the other side, I was disappointed to meet yet another Tea Party group that, after nearly four years, had not even formed a committee to recruit more people into their ranks—something that is absolutely essential to building a movement.[Worse is the fact that, given the age of many Tea Party activists, attrition in the movement is a very real problem.]

While their naivete is not their fault, I was left wondering: Where has all the money gone from all the donations given to the legacy groups? Though it is, in many cases, too late now, why didn’t anyone teach these amateur leaders of a movement how to lead a movement?

It is for all of the above reasons, we (collectively) need to re-evaluate the direction of this hybrid movement called the Tea Party.

Each and every individual that remains associated with the Tea Party movement, needs to look closer at what has gone well and, more importantly, what hasn’t gone well with the Tea Party.

Below are recommendations, for your consideration, to help rebuild a movement that has been attacked (unjustly) by its enemies as well as its alleged “allies.”

Before you can begin to focus on How to Become A Force Multiplier, as I observed (again) last Monday, there must be a re-examination of the Tea Party and where it is going.

Let’s start with some basic needs:

Read more:http://www.redstate.com/2 013/02/05/tea-party-2-0-focus- on-the-four-rs-fight-back/
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#105613 Feb 21, 2013
Graham: A National I.D. Card ‘Is the Public’s Way of Contributing’
10:51 AM, Feb 21, 2013 • By JEFFREY H. ANDERSON

Having profoundly failed to enforce federal immigration law for the past several decades, the federal government is now angling to use the immigration debate as a means to accentuate its own power. The Wall Street Journal reports that Senator Lindsey Graham (R., S.C.), among others, supports a national biometric I.D. card, calling it “the public’s way of contributing to solving the problem” of illegal immigration.

Read more: http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/graham-na...

Location hidden

#105614 Feb 21, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
'Black Presidents': 6 United States Commanders In Chief Before Obama
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/18/blac...
Posted: 02/18/2013
Several scholars have discussed the genealogy of these presidents in the past, and the debate was reignited after Obama was elected in 2008.
Check out the slideshow below for a list of former heads of state who allegedly were descendants of African-Americans:
Starts with Thomas Jefferson;-)
The Republican Party first came to power in 1860 with the election of Lincoln to the Presidency and Republicans in control of Congress and again, the Northern states. It oversaw the saving of the union, the end of slavery, and the provision of equal rights to all men in the American Civil War and Reconstruction, 1861-1877.[6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Party...

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#105615 Feb 21, 2013
Liberals Own It wrote:
Big Three Network Double Standard on Labeling Scandalous Politicians
By Geoffrey Dickens | February 21, 2013 | 11:33
All too often when reporters are discussing Democrats caught in scandals, they develop a peculiar speech impediment that prevents them from uttering the "D" word. However, when members of the GOP stumble, the word "Republican" cascades out of the mouths of reporters.
When news broke on February 15 that former Democratic Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. was charged with improperly spending campaign funds on (among other items) Michael Jackson and Bruce Lee memorabilia, the Big Three (ABC, CBS, NBC) network anchors and reporters struggled to get their lips to form the word "Democrat." In 15 total stories on Jackson, reporters failed to utter the "D" word in 11 of them (73 percent). On the February 21 CBS This Morning Jackson was labeled a Democrat, but only in an on-screen graphic.
When word got out that the FBI was investigating New Jersey Democratic Senator Bob Menendez's jaunts (that may have included solicitation of prostitutes) with a campaign contributor to the Dominican Republic, the Big Three networks whistled past the scandal by airing a total of just eight stories since the story broke on January 24.
The reluctance to attach the "D" label to Jackson and give limited coverage to Menendez are typical examples of the liberal media's reluctance to tarnish the Democratic Party with its more ethically- challenged members. It's a courtesy that they have not extended to scandalized members of the GOP.
Over the years, the MRC has chronicled the vast disparity in how GOP politicians embroiled in scandals are covered compared to how sullied Democrats are covered, or in some cases, not covered.
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey-dickens...
The same thing happens when the race of a perp isn't given, but we know who they are.

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

#105616 Feb 21, 2013
Lock N Load wrote:
Gun Control Was – Historically – About Repressing Blacks
Washington’s Blog
Feb 21, 2013
Preface: I was raised to be against guns. My parents hated guns, and believed that they only lead to crime and accidental shootings.
I was raised in a blue state, and I have long been deeply influenced by leading voices for non-violence, such as Gandhi and King. So – until recently – I was pro gun-control.
As such, I was stunned to learn about the historical background behind gun control campaigns.
The Real History of Gun Control
Read more: http://www.infowars.com/gun-control-was-histo...
Unlikely.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#105617 Feb 21, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, pok-a-guy, I am Pro Choice... very.
so much, I don't think we have enough of them.
matter of fact, in certain cases, I think they should be allowed to 21 yrs POST birth.
sorta like Nature. in Nature, there are wolves to take care of the defective deer. only Man allows mistakes to drag down the 'herd'.
very Progressive-thinking of me, yes?
seriously, America is ALL about CHOICES, is it not? ergo, Pro Choice...
now, go suck a.... egg.:)
Keep telling it like it IS higgans!
hurry hurry hurry ...
Lock N Load

Riverside, CA

#105618 Feb 21, 2013
Beautiful: Katie Pavlich demolishes Touré’s latest pitiful argument for gun control
Posted at 11:14 am on February 21, 2013 by Twitchy Staff

http://twitchy.com/2013/02/21/beautiful-katie...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#105619 Feb 21, 2013
You were expecting him NOT to fail???

projectmyanalpha.blotspot.com

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

#105620 Feb 21, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>completely agree with ya,lelf reminds me of lift over 60s hippies
Sadly, and to the detriment of the country, left over hippies are in control of way too many of our institutions. Most of them like Chris "tingles" Mathews live in exclusive, upscale all white communities.

"Like many suburban towns throughout the United States during the first half of the 20th century, Chevy Chase excluded individuals based on race and religion. Founder Francis G. Newlands was an "avowed racist"[3] who in 1912 mounted his presidential campaign on a platform that called for a constitutional amendment to disenfranchise black men and limit immigration to whites only. Three years earlier, the Chevy Chase Land Company had brought suit against a developer who had begun to sell lots to black people in a planned subdivision called "Belmont" on the grounds that the developer had committed fraud by proposing "to sell lots...to negroes."[3]

By the 1920s, exclusionary language had begun to appear in Chevy Chase real estate deeds. Some prohibited both the sale or rental of homes to "a Negro or one of the African race."[4] Others prohibited sales or rentals to "any persons of the Semetic (sic) race."[5] By World War II, such restrictive language had largely disappeared from real estate transactions, and all were voided by the Supreme Court's 1948 decision in Shelley v. Kraemer."

That's where Chrissy chose to live. His HQ to chastise other whites who can't afford to be his neighbor.

Location hidden

#105622 Feb 21, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and that's exactly why John McCain never stood a chance of being elected President. And, when Mitt Romney indicated he fully intended to resume the Bush program to "prosperity for the wealthy", we said, "No thanks! Been there, done that. We'll just pass."
Thank George Bush. Most of us haven't forgotten.
In the wake of a recession that began roughly seven weeks after President Bush took office, America experienced six years of uninterrupted economic growth and a record 52 straight months of job creation that produced more than 8 million new jobs. During the Bush presidency, the unemployment rate averaged 5.3 percent. We saw labor-productivity gains that averaged 2.5 percent annually — a rate that exceeds the averages of the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. Real after-tax income per capita increased by more than 11 percent. And from 2000 to 2007, real GDP grew by more than 17 percent, a gain of nearly $2.1 trillion.

http://www.theblogmocracy.com/2010/08/17/in-a...

Location hidden

#105624 Feb 21, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans hate it when a poor person applies for public assistance for help to feed their children but they have no problem with with a rich person making hundreds of millions defrauding the social safety net.
Democrats don't mind if a poor person receives a little help because that is why we created the safety net but we do have a problem watching millionaires taking truckloads of cash out of the social safety nets.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505266_162-575704...
When I clicked on this link I got:
The SCOOTER Store power wheelchair company raided in federal probe

higgans

Marion, IN

#105625 Feb 21, 2013
Lock N Load wrote:
Washington’s Blog
Feb 21, 2013
Preface: I was raised to be against guns. My parents hated guns, and believed that they only lead to crime and accidental shootings.
I was raised in a blue state, and I have long been deeply influenced by leading voices for non-violence, such as Gandhi and King. So – until recently – I was pro gun-control.
As such, I was stunned to learn about the historical background behind gun control campaigns.
so were the early drug laws. probably cheerleaded by 'Progressive' thinkers like those that formed the original KKK.

who were those 'Progressive' folks, again, NTR/WA?

yep, things sure do change... from whips and chains to housing vouchers and EBT cards.

then, again, as I said, SOME things never change.

like fighting tyrannical governments by well armed citizens...

Location hidden

#105627 Feb 21, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting info Republican Honey...GUESS who gets the blame-interesting is it not?
Hey, off topic but that meeting we discussed which would include you, American Lady and I.........hey, hey, hey we should include NTR as she says she is in Ky. A Texan and three from Ky.-all ladies could be fun! What do you think?
Sounds like a great idea to me! Haven't seen AL on here in a while. Hope all is ok with her.

Think NTR would join us for a cup of coffee?????

Did you see Noel's injury? I was at the Ky/Florida game when it occurred. Terrible!

Location hidden

#105629 Feb 21, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>thank you for all your info i got all that stuff in my head,just can't get it out on computer,but love all your talk,i'm low tec. guy in high tec. world,but you got my attention keep it up
Thank you sir! Feel free to provide your thoughts. That is what really matters.

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

#105631 Feb 21, 2013
Lock N Load wrote:
Beautiful: Katie Pavlich demolishes Touré’s latest pitiful argument for gun control
Posted at 11:14 am on February 21, 2013 by Twitchy Staff
http://twitchy.com/2013/02/21/beautiful-katie...
I'm very confident I can defend my home, or myself when out, with my meager 7 shot semi automatic. I'll say 99% of the instances when lawful guns are used in defense are instances when not one round is actually fired.
We have a serious problem when 20 small children are slaughtered by the latest nutjob, we have to do something.
higgans

Marion, IN

#105632 Feb 21, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Moderation ... that's like "fairness" ...
isn't it?!
Fair is what Conservatives ARE about.
EQUAL.
Not by race or gender ... by Merit!
I'll have to disagree with ur statement that conservatives are about FAIR.

nothing in Life is ever FAIR for very long, if at all.

the Law is not about FAIR but about what is LEGAL. many a poor, stoopid,'in love' GF has gone to jail because she was caught 'holding' her BF's stash. not to mention being left behind with his/their kids.

what's FAIR about folks demanding EQUAL police protection in crime-ridden Progressive-induced neighborhoods and then refusing to turn in the bad guys? or phony reverends blaming the oppressors (read that angry old white folks) for their rudderless children taking up illegal guns and killing each other over $20(or LESS) bags of dope or GF's that cheat on them... or they think they do?

FAIR is BS and a MYTH used by ideologues to gain support and votes.

if FAIR and conservative go together, then label me a Traditionalist or a Constitutionalist or just a plain Old Fashioned American: EQUAL treatment for ALL, Win, Lose or Draw.

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

#105633 Feb 21, 2013
Lock N Load wrote:
Washington’s Blog
Feb 21, 2013
Isn't Alex Jones widely regarded as a nutjob?

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#105635 Feb 21, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Darn did Shayla`s Hubby Legalbeagal4u get a job delivering the UsMail? Because his Bounty hunter bis went belly up?? JE JE JE !
Dang , Shayla better check on her Push-A-me-Pull-A-you Apalations . And her Cows. As well as them Illegals she has in her barn. Shucks Man!
I heard they were implicated in that $35,000.00 They found on the Ohio Highway 2 years ago?? HMMMMM?
Seek help, you lying sack of chit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE DEVIL 1,217,616
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 4 min SadbutTrue 190
News Republicans' second choice, and he's Hispanic 5 min Dee Dee Dee 8
News Hillary Clinton, the one candidate who could ta... 7 min sarabella 36
News Struggling to remember the name of Jeb Bush's s... 9 min Fundie Concernd B... 1
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 10 min 15th Dalai Lama 84,045
News Unpopular at home, Jindal getting little tracti... 12 min Fundie Concernd B... 5
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min messianic114 160,131
News Is Hillary Becoming A Joke? 16 min sarabella 45
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 24 min McDermott 178,369
News Hillary Clinton has a new position on same-sex ... 36 min Le Jimbo 285
More from around the web