The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409470 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#105057 Feb 19, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>"I can't tell if they really believe the stuff they post, or it's just a conniving game they play to get a reaction."

It's likely a little of both. It's all a backlash of not getting what they want in this country.

This country is changing and turning it's back on those who choose to remain stagnant in their hatred and ignorance. I think deep down most of them know they are believing in a false ideology but are too fearful to accept the reality that their lives are a lie.
But, I bet they still hope that there is some truth in that bit about "Jesus is coming soon."

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#105060 Feb 19, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Horrible. Hope he gets what he deserves.
I think it's three years maximum, and the lost job already took place. He's been put out to pasture a few years shy of a cushy retirement. Ouch! He'll be flying a whole lot less and certainly not on the same airline after that lapse of consciousness. Bigots and booze = bad combination.

“Life is what you make of it”

Since: Jan 13

The good ol' USA

#105062 Feb 19, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are the average spending increases per year in raw dollars (not adjusted for inflation) in descending order by president:
President
Fiscal year baseline
Last fiscal year
Average percentage increase per year
Carter 1977 1981 16.4
Nixon 1969 1975 13.5
Johnson 1964 1969 11.0
George W. Bush 2001 2009 10.2
Reagan 1981 1989 8.6
Kennedy 1961 1964 7.1
George H.W. Bush 1989 1993 5.8
Clinton 1993 2001 4.0
Eisenhower 1953 1961 3.6
Obama 2009 2013 1.4
So, using raw dollars, Obama did oversee the lowest annual increases in spending of any president in 60 years.(cont.)
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Would you like to apologize now, or are you incapable of dealing appropriately with facts? A simple "mea culpa" would be sufficient.
67.8% of statistics cannot be trusted: Radical spending cuts. When Bush left office his last Budget was $3.1 Trillion dollars.
Last year Obama spent 3.8 Trillion dollars a 700 billion dollar increase.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_fe ...
The US budget under Clinton was only 1.9 billion dollar. Now can we keep afford to double the budget every 12 years?
And this with the US economy one of the slowest growing in the world ,, While China economy growing at 7.8%
Russia growing at 3.6% and even Mexico at 3.8% the US economy grew at only 2.2%
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie ...
And the Democrats are the one who have been putting party before country.running on hatred and polarization of the country.
the Country is now more divided then anytime in history and Obama is the most polarizing President ever, but then that part of the Democratic game plan.
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/obama-gall ...

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#105065 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of reminds me of you and your ilk on here.
Bigots and booze = bad combination.
You're just bombing all over the place tonight, ain't ya'? Maybe you should just go sulk in the other room and watch the tube. We'll hold a spot for you.

->->->-> (.)
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#105067 Feb 19, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic and posting lies about my son.
He's posting lies about me too. That's a Here Is One spoof.

Location hidden

#105068 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
This copied from another poster:
These men support your right to bear arms:
Washington
Jefferson
Madison
Hamilton
These men opposed it:
Hitler
Castro
Stalin
Obama
WHO DO YOU TRUST??
Actually it was the governemt of the Wiemar Republic that confiscated guns from German citizens in order to comply with the treaty of Versailles at the end of World War 1.

Hitler broke the treaty and deregulated private ownership of rifles and shotguns as well as lowering the legal age to own a gun allowing the German people to privately own guns again.

I know this "Hitler took the guns" thing is a big part of your right wing fantasies. The only problem is that it isn't true.

Hitler gave the guns back to the German people.

Do a little research.
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#105070 Feb 19, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are the average spending increases per year in raw dollars (not adjusted for inflation) in descending order by president:
President
Fiscal year baseline
Last fiscal year
Average percentage increase per year
Carter 1977 1981 16.4
Nixon 1969 1975 13.5
Johnson 1964 1969 11.0
George W. Bush 2001 2009 10.2
Reagan 1981 1989 8.6
Kennedy 1961 1964 7.1
George H.W. Bush 1989 1993 5.8
Clinton 1993 2001 4.0
Eisenhower 1953 1961 3.6
Obama 2009 2013 1.4
So, using raw dollars, Obama did oversee the lowest annual increases in spending of any president in 60 years.(cont.)
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Would you like to apologize now, or are you incapable of dealing appropriately with facts? A simple "mea culpa" would be sufficient.
Lets get the REALITY as per facts straight, right up front!..."mea cupla" in Latin, meaning error or to blame. Are you in fact incapable of appropriately understanding the facts as per policy(ies) put forth by this President as per deed? The raw data as per the policies put forth by deed made by the present leadership has America bankrupt! Do you madame, in your understanding of sound mind while not being capable of appropriately realizing... those policies are such that-America is spending more than she is making? She is bankrupt- to nearly!

Pardon you as to the "me, me, me" and who is the "mea cupla" to America's demise! Just deal with "appropriate" facts madame!
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#105072 Feb 19, 2013
huntscoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>67.8% of statistics cannot be trusted: Radical spending cuts. When Bush left office his last Budget was $3.1 Trillion dollars.
Last year Obama spent 3.8 Trillion dollars a 700 billion dollar increase.
The US budget under Clinton was only 1.9 billion dollar. Now can we keep afford to double the budget every 12 years?
And this with the US economy one of the slowest growing in the world ,, While China economy growing at 7.8%
Russia growing at 3.6% and even Mexico at 3.8% the US economy grew at only 2.2%
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie ...
And the Democrats are the one who have been putting party before country.running on hatred and polarization of the country.
the Country is now more divided then anytime in history and Obama is the most polarizing President ever, but then that part of the Democratic game plan.
http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/obama-gall ...
This would be the right judgement, sir/madame!

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#105074 Feb 19, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, personal assessments of our opponents is SOP, dimwit.
Tell your dimwitted friends that then, moron.

Martinez, CA

#105075 Feb 19, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose, Rose
picks her nose
we all know
she should blow
No wonder you're headless.

Location hidden

#105078 Feb 19, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>Lets get the REALITY as per facts straight, right up front!..."mea cupla" in Latin, meaning error or to blame. Are you in fact incapable of appropriately understanding the facts as per policy(ies) put forth by this President as per deed? The raw data as per the policies put forth by deed made by the present leadership has America bankrupt! Do you madame, in your understanding of sound mind while not being capable of appropriately realizing... those policies are such that-America is spending more than she is making? She is bankrupt- to nearly!
Pardon you as to the "me, me, me" and who is the "mea cupla" to America's demise! Just deal with "appropriate" facts madame!
I left my gibberish to English dictionary at the cabin so let me see if I've got the gist of your post...

"Facts?!...we don't need no stinking facts!"

Is that about it sunshine?
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#105083 Feb 19, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
you mentioned money, sonny.
So, when are you thinking of sowing your head back on? Gotta hand it to those "jaws of life" to make a clean cut.
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#105085 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
This copied from another poster:
These men support your right to bear arms:
Washington
Jefferson
Madison
Hamilton
These men opposed it:
Hitler
Castro
Stalin
Obama
WHO DO YOU TRUST??
Actually, I would trust that NO one human in their right mind would trust the, "no man who would lead asunder" ... BUT shamefully and sadly TOO many have! Why would someone want gun control from their citizens(their protection) while under full security for themselves and that of their families? Whom needs protection from whom? Gov. from its people OR people from its gov.? Constitution ...the constitution needs to be EVER so upheld!

Martinez, CA

#105088 Feb 19, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the subject is Obama the failure, failure to rein in spending, failure to increase employment, faikure to stop printing money, failure to hold gas prices down, failure to stop the deaths of our ambassador and servicemen, etc.
I thought you people mocked him for being a "Messiah." Now you WANT him to be one. Make up your bleepin' minds.

You failed at rational thinking, but Obama is still the President and you're what? A Topix troll. LOL!
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#105090 Feb 19, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I left my gibberish to English dictionary at the cabin so let me see if I've got the gist of your post...
"Facts?!...we don't need no stinking facts!"
Is that about it sunshine?
Hey "gloomy"....the REAL facts are always in order! No gibberish and all sunshine at the cabin where YOU need find the time to study your dictionary in English so you sir, can learn to seek the facts versus what is fiction!..." we NEED only the damm stinking facts", always! Enough, got it gloomy! Yeah, you know better!
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#105094 Feb 19, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
"sowing" ? you must want the gay farmer on here, what's his face.
I'd prefer the jaws of your wife. lol
You mean the farmer whose bone you faced? You couldn't even get a blind seamstress to sew that ugly mug of yours back anyway.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#105097 Feb 19, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
you mentioned money, sonny.
Actually, you did,***pid. lol
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>I know no such thing. I'd bet money ur an ex man who takes estrogen and wears dresses.
In short i question your manhood and your sex.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#105099 Feb 19, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the jews, who needed them the most.
Jews weren't gun toters during that era. They became the way they after they declared independence for Israel in 1948. Here, do some reading for once, you dumb troll:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Israe...
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#105100 Feb 19, 2013
Detective Bandit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rose;)
Spoof.... Is that you again, Here Is One?
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

#105101 Feb 19, 2013
Detective Frito wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews weren't gun toters during that era. They became the way they after they declared independence for Israel in 1948. Here, do some reading for once, you dumb troll:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Israe...
... that...

You're not worth revising.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,481,229
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Regolith Based Li... 218,780
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 min Into The Night 62,938
News Inauguration parade groups use crowd funding to... 2 min Rank 1
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 2 min President Donald ... 3,647
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 3 min Putin is the winner 4,605
News On Inauguration Eve, Trumpsters party in the 's... 3 min Holy Guacamole 4
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 12 min Fact check repubs 18,027
News Hillary Clinton won US popular vote by nearly 2... 23 min Battle Tested 1,179
News News 16 Mins Ago Inaugural speech is Trump's ti... 41 min kelly 102
More from around the web