The President has failed us

There are 391728 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#104946 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Between & each:
Republican Honey, American Lady and Hellonheels
Have got you pegged very well ... notwithstanding several of the other Conservative posters, who seem to have quit because of the profanity spewed, by the likes of you and your ilk.
Below is some of what they quote.
Seems they have described you, perfectly.
<quoted text>
HellonHee1s-1
If your life is so grand, why do you always assume the worst in others? Why wouldn't you assume that their life is as grand as yours? The negative life you parrot off onto others is more than likely your own truth. Just because you don't agree on a person's political stance is absolutely no reason to assume that a person would not have as good a life, as the one you seem to portray on here.
Off topic.

Martinez, CA

#104947 Feb 19, 2013
666rose666 wrote:
<quoted text> Ooooh! That RH is a LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! alright NTR and I HATE her for it too!
Off topic.

Martinez, CA

#104948 Feb 19, 2013
Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Well depending on who you ask, I have more credibility than you my dear!"
And those people who say you have more credibility than NTR have more credibility than those that say NTR has more.
As for me, you have it she lost hers a loooong time ago.
Off topic.

Martinez, CA

#104949 Feb 19, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Agree... She can't stay on topic, that's for sure.
She does this purposely to further her agenda.
An agenda of impossible.
Off topic and another unprovoked, nasty attack.

I have not agenda, you fool.

You see I don't interfere with anyone else's posting here, whether they are on topic or off topic. Take you for instance. You post these nasty attacks constantly, and then you expect no reply?

The topic here shifts all over the place, and you know it. But you control freaks think you can shut someone down, especially when they make you look like the fools you are. Well, think again.

Martinez, CA

#104950 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Splatter ALL who come at you with hatred, with the truth. They are useless.
Off topic and encouraging discord.

Martinez, CA

#104951 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a problem with a conservative coming on here and posting the truth? This is an open forum, so I was told.
Named:
Why are you here?
And why are YOU here? You haven't posted any TRUTH yet.

Oh yeah, you're off topic too.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#104952 Feb 19, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>"I have a beautiful wife, who shines with class! That's how I can judge you so well."
Nice! What a great way to put it.
I am glad you have such high standards.
Those standards I would choose as well.
Standards? Pfft.

You're an old man on a political discussion forum telling another poster they smell like sewage, something a 3rd grader would do.

Your standards are so very low it's sad.

Martinez, CA

#104953 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like ntr's male ego. Funny when you think about it, because I thought you were the kweer of the board.
Off topic and offensive.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#104954 Feb 19, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic and unprovoked attack.
Please take your eyes off of my codpiece.

Martinez, CA

#104955 Feb 19, 2013
Detective Bandit wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, I really didn't want to piss you off and screw our plans for this weekend. Is gay Patrick is still going to be able to make it?
Off topic and posting lies about my son.

Location hidden

#104956 Feb 19, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Cowards and failures can also feel strong too.
But are they?
No, and you can see proof of that in all the angry disgruntled right wing trolls that constantly fail, just to reinvent themselves under new accounts, repeating the same malicious behavior with hopes of a different outcome.

Martinez, CA

#104959 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Are You Kidding
Irvine, CA
Reply ยป|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#48835Oct 27, 2012
Judged:222
GeeShayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you ever tire of telling lie after lie?
Don't you ever get tired of whining???? NTR knows I live in Frankfort.
Now go away little girl! When you grow up, come back and talk to me.
Off topic and irrelevant to anything.

Martinez, CA

#104960 Feb 19, 2013
Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text> Of course. When ever she is in over her head she changes the subject.
More lies and gossip.

What's the subject? The one you little gossip girls are discussing?

Martinez, CA

#104962 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
And yours is on topic because?
Lying SPAMMER
You got the point, or else you're in denial. You have been one of the worst offenders of being off topic, but the hypocrites here have no problem with it because you attack the liberals posting here.

You see I don't care what anyone posts and I don't make a point of attacking them for it unless it has to do with me.

You have been spamming this thread with all your nonsense about posting the truth which you don't. Then you bring forth old posts that are irrelevant to anything.

I haven't lied about a damned thing.

If you hypocrites want everyone to stay on topic, then that rule should apply to EVERYONE and not just those you support.

Freedom of Speech you know. I will exercise my right just like everyone else does. You have a problem with that, then use FEEDBACK and report me to Topix.

Otherwise, get back on topic if it's so important to you and the other hypocrites here.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#104964 Feb 19, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic and another unprovoked, nasty attack.
I have not agenda, you fool.
You see I don't interfere with anyone else's posting here, whether they are on topic or off topic. Take you for instance. You post these nasty attacks constantly, and then you expect no reply?
The topic here shifts all over the place, and you know it. But you control freaks think you can shut someone down, especially when they make you look like the fools you are. Well, think again.
I did! You have an agenda of hate. Juvenile imbicilic hate. Why don't you cybernate? You will function much better as an Obamabot and a disseminater of pure evil.
You will then earn the approval of your specific handlers.

Martinez, CA

#104965 Feb 19, 2013
Immigrunt wrote:
Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Well depending on who you ask, I have more credibility than you my dear!"
And those people who say you have more credibility than NTR have more credibility than those that say NTR has more.
As for me, you have it she lost hers a loooong time ago.
<quoted text>
How can that be? My opening statement which is the topic I was commenting on is a quote from the post I responded too. Explain yourself.
But according to your buddies here the topic is the President, and I'm being accused of being off topic.

You got the point, so don't play stupid. Personal attacks, insults and anything not related to the topic of this thread is being OFF TOPIC. So just about everyone has been off topic at some time, but you hypocrites won't admit it.

Martinez, CA

#104966 Feb 19, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Please take your eyes off of my codpiece.
Excuse me? I think you're off topic again.

Location hidden

#104967 Feb 19, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Drama sells. They all are filthy rich. The left want to be like them but don't know how to produce.
They listen to the drama and whine.
They should go build something.
By starting with a brain to do so.
Like I did. LOL
Entertainers are artists, Actors, singers, poets, painters. What they build is every bit as important to a culture and society as anything else. Where would our society be without the mirror they hold up to it?

Martinez, CA

#104968 Feb 19, 2013
So, you hypocrites who want to attack and criticize me for being off topic should look around and read your own posts.

You don't want a reply from me, then stop posting TO me and ABOUT me.

That's easy enough for even you simpletons to comprehend.

Now get back on topic, everyone of you.

LMFAO!!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#104969 Feb 19, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Standards? Pfft.
You're an old man on a political discussion forum telling another poster they smell like sewage, something a 3rd grader would do.
Your standards are so very low it's sad.
They are miles above yours. You are blind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump bounces into the lead 1 min RaboMan 313
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Jay 233,649
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 10 min Black Russian 5,753
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Dr Guru 219,762
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min RoxLo 1,406,116
News Police: Undocumented immigrant sexually assault... 13 min Duh 4
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min DanFromSmithville 201,752
News Clinton Wins Democratic Nomination; Gets Boost ... 2 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 104
News Poll: Trump supporters unfazed by reversal on s... 3 hr NotSoDivineMsM 328
More from around the web