The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 384127 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#102270 Feb 12, 2013
THIS IS IRONIC. I VOTED NO ON PROP 30. UNFORTUNATELY THE SALES PITCH WAS THAT IT WOULD RAISE TAXES TO AVERT LAYOFFS OF TEACHERS & OTHER LAUDS EMPLOYEES.

WELL.. THE LAUSD IS LAYING OFF PEOPLE ANYWAYS.

LOOKS LIKE THE LAUSD SUCKERED ANGELENOS INTO PAYING MORE TAXES FOR NO REASON.

THIS IS WHY I ALWAYS VOTE NO ON TAX HIKES BY THE LAUSD.. THEY'RE CORRUPT.

Rally To Save LAUSD Service Workers From Layoff Notices

Read more: http://www.myfoxla.com/story/21134919/rally-t...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#102271 Feb 12, 2013
US Government Spent $2.2 Billion on Obamaphones in 2012

The U.S. government spent about $2.2 billion last year to provide phones to low-income Americans, but a Wall Street Journal review of the program shows that a large number of those who received the phones haven’t proved they are eligible to receive them.

The Lifeline program—begun in 1984 to ensure that poor people aren’t cut off from jobs, families and emergency services—is funded by charges that appear on the monthly bills of every landline and wireless-phone customer. Payouts under the program have shot up from $819 million in 2008, as more wireless carriers have persuaded regulators to let them offer the service.

Suspecting that many of the new subscribers were ineligible, the Federal Communications Commission tightened the rules last year and required carriers to verify that existing subscribers were eligible. The agency estimated 15% of users would be weeded out, but far more were dropped.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#102272 Feb 12, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not been to the doctors in like a year so help me out here Eagle... what's the difference in a standard dr visit?
It used to be when seeing a doc they did everything in one visit.. Now (or here in ocala) they schedule 2 or 3 appointments.. If you needed blood work they would run the test and call/email the results.. Now they have to have another office visit to tell you the results.. Its great for them they can charge for the extra office visit's.. It really sucks for the patient having to take the time and gas going there.. And its been getting worse not better the docs figured out a way to work the system.. When you need a script refilled another trip to the doc.. ACA didn't really lower the cost if you think about it.. JMO..

Eagle

Location hidden

#102273 Feb 12, 2013
Massachusetts lawmakers are fuming over a new government website that promotes welfare and EBT benefits to immigrants.

All of this comes on the heels of Monday's announcement from Governor Deval Patrick that illegal immigrants will now qualify for in state tuition in Massachusetts.

The controversy stems from a website run by the Department of Homeland Security's U.S. citizenship and immigration services described as a welcome package.

The website USA.gov informs visitors that depending upon on your immigration status, length of time in the U.S., and income, you may be eligible for some federal benefit programs.

Some local government officials say all it does is encourage immigrants to come to the U.S. to get free public assistance.

The site explains how to access benefits, including food stamps, Medicaid, Medicare, and Supplemental Security Income.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#102274 Feb 12, 2013
Stupid piasa's
Baby Gets Tattoo While Held Down By Mother
http://www.myfoxla.com/story/20924336/video-b...

Stupid white people
Mom Arrested After Giving Her 11-year-old a Tattoo
http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/mom-arrested...
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#102275 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually illegal aliens have many protections of the US government therefore that nullifies your claim that they're outlaws.
Outlaw:•[historical} a person deprived of the benefit and protection of the law.
By all rights, we don't have to afford them any legal rights, they are not citizens, they have violated our borders and they have violated the laws of their country by breaking treaties with the US.
See you found the definition for an outlaw.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#102276 Feb 12, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It used to be when seeing a doc they did everything in one visit.. Now (or here in ocala) they schedule 2 or 3 appointments.. If you needed blood work they would run the test and call/email the results.. Now they have to have another office visit to tell you the results.. Its great for them they can charge for the extra office visit's.. It really sucks for the patient having to take the time and gas going there.. And its been getting worse not better the docs figured out a way to work the system.. When you need a script refilled another trip to the doc.. ACA didn't really lower the cost if you think about it.. JMO..
Eagle
OK... I see what you mean. Seems like the doctors are finding different ways to charge more.

I have an 85 yr old grandmother, she had a mild heart attack & had angioplasty & a stint placed in one coronary artery. She's OK now but I take her to the Dr's visits once every few months. Due to the blood thinners she takes as well as her cholesterol being high, she also has her blood taken. Well we have to goto the local hospital for that and then when the results are in... we goto the doctor office for the results.

She's on med-cal.

Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#102277 Feb 12, 2013
THIS IS IRONIC. I VOTED NO ON PROP 30. UNFORTUNATELY THE SALES PITCH WAS THAT IT WOULD RAISE TAXES TO AVERT LAYOFFS OF TEACHERS & OTHER LAUDS EMPLOYEES.
WELL.. THE LAUSD IS LAYING OFF PEOPLE ANYWAYS.
LOOKS LIKE THE LAUSD SUCKERED ANGELENOS INTO PAYING MORE TAXES FOR NO REASON.
THIS IS WHY I ALWAYS VOTE NO ON TAX HIKES BY THE LAUSD.. THEY'RE CORRUPT.
Rally To Save LAUSD Service Workers From Layoff Notices
Read more: http://www.myfoxla.com/story/21134919/rally-t...
MOVE!!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#102278 Feb 12, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
Massachusetts lawmakers are fuming over a new government website that promotes welfare and EBT benefits to immigrants.
All of this comes on the heels of Monday's announcement from Governor Deval Patrick that illegal immigrants will now qualify for in state tuition in Massachusetts.
The controversy stems from a website run by the Department of Homeland Security's U.S. citizenship and immigration services described as a welcome package.
The website USA.gov informs visitors that depending upon on your immigration status, length of time in the U.S., and income, you may be eligible for some federal benefit programs.
Some local government officials say all it does is encourage immigrants to come to the U.S. to get free public assistance.
The site explains how to access benefits, including food stamps, Medicaid, Medicare, and Supplemental Security Income.
So you're upset that people are being informed of their rights?

Since: Dec 11

#102279 Feb 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Someone please tell Orange to take a break & read a funny!...LOL
Friday O/T Giggle Snort of the week!...(Closer to reality than need be).....
What Is Politics?
A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?"
Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the breadwinner of the family, so let's call me capitalism. Your Mom, she's the administrator of the money, so we'll call her the Government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the people. The nanny, we'll consider her the Working Class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the Future. Now, think about that and see if that makes sense,"
So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what dad had said.
Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper. So the little boy goes to his parents' room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now."
The father says, "Good son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about."
The little boy replies, "Well, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, the Government is sound asleep, the People are being ignored and the Future is in deep poo."
http://www.therightscoop.com/soopermexican-so...
Left out the family pet; bites the hand that feeds him and dumps the garbage while eating $#itty diapers-Democrats/Democratic POTUS!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#102280 Feb 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>MOVE!!!
That's what coward white people do.

White flight

White flight is a term that originated in the United States, starting in the mid-20th century, and applied to the large-scale migration of whites of various European ancestries from racially mixed urban regions to more racially homogeneous suburban or exurban regions.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/whi...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#102281 Feb 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>By all rights, we don't have to afford them any legal rights, they are not citizens, they have violated our borders and they have violated the laws of their country by breaking treaties with the US.
See you found the definition for an outlaw.
Well I tell you what...if you really think that you don't have to afford an illegal alien any rights becuase they're not citizens then go and assault an illegal alien in front of a police officer and let me know how that works out for you.

Rancher loses appeal for assault claims from illegal immigrants

TUCSON - A Cochise County rancher found liable on eight civil claims after he allegedly held a group of illegal immigrant at gunpoint and threatened them has been denied an appeal to overturn the verdicts against him.

Roger Barnett, 66, was ordered to pay more than $70,000 in damages in February 2009, after a jury found him guilty of four counts of assault against illegal immigrants - he allegedly pointed his gun at them, causing them "severe emotional distress," the jury found.

In 2004, Barnett came upon a group of 16 illegal immigrants - they claim he unlawfully detained them at gunpoint and threatened them. Barnett's defense lawyer says that he did so out of self-defense.

"The testimony showed Roger had been told by federal agents his life was in danger from the drug cartels," said his attorney, David Hardy. "He's outnumbered 20-to-1 in the desert, he doesn't know if they're smugglers or not."

In the rejection of his appeal, the three 9th Circuit Court of Appeals judges argued that because Barnett admitted that no one in the group was armed, a self-defense claim could not be considered.

"(Barnett) himself conceded on the stand, however, that none of the plaintiffs were armed or threatened him in any other way," the appellate judges wrote. That, they said, makes any claim of self-defense unwarranted.

http://www.kvoa.com/news/rancher-loses-appeal...

Location hidden

#102282 Feb 12, 2013
How does someone this ignorant, this stupid, get a job at a national media outlet?

“Talk about something else that’s falling from the sky and that is an asteroid. What’s coming our way? Is this an effect of, perhaps, of global warming, or is this just some meteoric occasion?” CNN’s Deborah Feyerick asked Bill “The Science Guy” Nye, head of the Planetary Society, in a Saturday segment.

Really? This is a college educated American?

Location hidden

#102286 Feb 12, 2013
Newtown Victim Mary Sherlach's Husband Declines Obama State of Union Invite

http://www.countytimes.com/articles/2013/02/1...

Will the exploitation of these devastated people ever stop?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#102289 Feb 12, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
How does someone this ignorant, this stupid, get a job at a national media outlet?
“Talk about something else that’s falling from the sky and that is an asteroid. What’s coming our way? Is this an effect of, perhaps, of global warming, or is this just some meteoric occasion?” CNN’s Deborah Feyerick asked Bill “The Science Guy” Nye, head of the Planetary Society, in a Saturday segment.
Really? This is a college educated American?
I see you're a Fox News viewer.... and Fox News viewers are the least informed people on earth.

CNN anchor questions whether global warming to blame for asteroid
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/02/11/cnn...

Location hidden

#102290 Feb 12, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
It's not the same thing and I've clearly outlined the differences in an attempt to help you understand.
Apparently you do "need" something since you felt the need to inquire what you did. Whether it be a "dissertation" or a carefully worded answer tailored to help you understand, I would think would be irrelevant. You came to me with your, question. I answered it.
If you feel condescended to, or inferior, that's really not my problem as it is not my intent to make you feel this way. So in fact, you don't "understand" and ARE ignorant on this matter.
What can I say? Don't ask the question, if you don't want the answer. lol
I can assure you I do not feel the least bit "inferior" or "ignorant" and as I said, I totally "understand" your intent.

A one or two sentence response would have sufficed. Dissertations are NOT needed.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#102291 Feb 12, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
When you say Obama i think "dope" not 'pope". lol
Of course you think "dope" because you're a dopehead!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#102293 Feb 12, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a honkie, maybe they're related to you?
That's such a funny name. My old neighbors used to call other white people in the neighborhood that name too.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#102298 Feb 12, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't, i have noticed your cowardice, dishonesty, dissembling, religious hate and lies however.
Why do you hate christians and white people? You never answered.
Look at you... do I really need to say anymore?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#102301 Feb 12, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
again with the gay and perverted sex, does your little girl know what a perverted, dirty little homo you are? Speaking of spreading[no not your butt cheeks] who have you infected with an STD this week?
I was just discussing what your Mormon people believe. So you think anal sex is OK, but hate gays.

Talk about you being a hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump to Christie: 'You're not eating Oreos any... 3 min BernieGroupie 60
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques in Orleans 214,471
News Protesters clash with police outside Trump rall... 4 min okimar 277
News Donald Trump breaks with nation's only Latina g... 5 min Katrina 24
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nuculur option 1,383,482
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 5 min Synque 1,472
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 8 min woodtick57 797
News Government to stop using 'negro' and 'oriental' 12 min Go Blue Forever 350
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 12 min woodtick57 986
News Trump admits using aliases, talks debating Sanders 38 min Synque 47
News House takes action against Confederate flag, a ... 51 min woodtick57 292
More from around the web