The President has failed us

Jun 9, 2012 Read more: Times News 323,163
This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#101958 Feb 11, 2013
Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor stupid schizo, talking to yourself now are ya?
Projecting your sad life on other again!!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#101959 Feb 11, 2013
Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
spoken like a spooge breath liberal.
I know what you're craving.
Citizen Pain

Cromwell, CT

#101960 Feb 11, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
The Christian Nation Myth

http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/farrel...
An opinion from 'Infidels dot org'?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#101961 Feb 11, 2013
DORNER v. LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT

CHRISTOPHER DORNER, Plaintiff and Appellant, v. LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT et al., Defendants and Respondents.
No. B225674.

Court of Appeals of California, Second District, Division Four.

Filed October 3, 2011.

http://leaksource.wordpress.com/2013/02/07/ch...
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#101962 Feb 11, 2013
New urgency to cross along tougher U.S. border

By Nick Miroff, Published: February 9

In Tecate, Mexico — It does not matter much, when you are on this side of the fence, whether there will be a path to citizenship or something short of it.

The path that matters is the one up and over the canyons and ridges of “La Rumorosa,” the Whisper Trail, one of the last places left along the California border where someone with no money and a little desert smarts has a decent shot of getting back in.

Which is why Lazaro Limon, 44 and recently deported for the fifth time, was back at the migrant shelter in Tecate this past week, waiting for rain. Border Patrol agents do not like to get out of their warm SUVs in a downpour, Limon figured, at least not to chase a solitary migrant.

“My family called yesterday,” he said.“My daughters told me,‘Go for it, Dad.’&#8202;”

Read more: http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_ameri...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#101963 Feb 11, 2013
Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO what a dolt you are... first you ask me to reply to a non-existent question and then come trying to claim the intellectualk high ground when I put your own words back to you.... you are a mindless cretin alright.
He dummy.... since you think you are all that.
Prove there is no god.
NNo lies, no dodging, no cry baby libtard bullshyte... prove it or forever be known as the simpleton that we know you are.
Nonexistent huh? lol

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
X-Man wrote:
<quoted text>You are honestly trying to claim "WA" is vile and hateful? She's not even a liberal.

Why don't you just explain what those hate groups were doing at the Republican convention?

Deflect, deflect, deflect.
Why would I prove there's no god? What does that have to do with anything? Are you on Crack?
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#101964 Feb 11, 2013
Good news, fellow Americans:

Saying discrimination based on sexual orientation “has no place in the Department of Defense,” Defense Secretary Leon Panetta extended additional military benefits to gay and lesbian couples Monday, 2/11.

Old, bitter white men angry at decision…as well as with the decision to embrace the wheel.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101965 Feb 11, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
It is literally impossible to have an honest debate on the subject of this thread with any liberal.
Like a latter day Diogenes, I continue my search for an honest liberal.
Till Doomsday, will it come.
Lock N Load

Riverside, CA

#101966 Feb 11, 2013
Why The Banking Elite Want Riots in America

The Alex Jones Channel Alex Jones Show podcast Prison Planet TV Infowars.com Twitter Alex Jones' Facebook Infowars store

Civil War 2: The economic imperative for mass social unrest

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Infowars.com
February 11, 2013

Every indication clearly suggests that authorities in the United States are preparing for widespread civil unrest. This trend has not emerged by accident – it is part of a tried and tested method used by the banking elite to seize control of nations, strip them of their assets, and absorb them into the new world order.

Read more: http://www.infowars.com/why-the-banking-elite...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#101970 Feb 11, 2013
Citizen Pain wrote:
<quoted text>
An opinion from 'Infidels dot org'?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
My bad... did you think your source was from God himself?

LMFAO!!!
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#101971 Feb 11, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
two points to counter yours:
1) the People can, thru various Amend processes, determine what SHALL be Constitutional, period. the rest is pure speculation and INTERPRETATION.... by imperfect humans with imperfect opinions.
to believe that the SC has NEVER rendered either a biased or wrong opinion is, based on OTHER than PURE Constitutional words or past, stricter interpretations, is both ludicrous and dangerous and stupid.
2) the SC itself decides WHICH cases it shall hear. if IT decides an issue is somehow 'beneath' ITS attention, then what?
therefore, the SC is NOT the final arbitrator of WHAT is Const'l and what is NOT.
the pols in DC are NOT the final authority. at present we ARE two States away from convening a Second Constitutional Convention... the ULTIMATE middle finger the States and People can give the FG!
thank the Founders for THEIR foresight in recognizing the eventual tyranny of the Federal Government. thank THEM for the Second AND Tenth Amendments and the ability for the States and People to circumvent and THWART the onerous Central Government THEY created.
one day, maybe sooner than any of us think, you will THANK those they took the Oath AND KEPT IT (they are NOT the 'elected' ones, either).
hurry, hurry, hurry...
Counter mine? In your dreams, perhaps.

While it's true that the Constitution can be amended to determine what is/is not constitutional, that is precisely what is in place at this very moment, i.e., the Bill of Rights.

Legal decisions are based on legal precedent, minimizing interpretation and eliminating speculation. Do Justices make mistakes/bad decisions? Yes, of course; but the Supreme Ct has been known to overturn their own previous decisions. It doesn't happen often, though.

Via certiorari and original jurisdiction, the Supreme Ct hears cases. If it chooses to not hear a case, that means that the lower court's decision if final, legal and binding (and ergo, constitutional).

A second Constitutional Convention? Wake us when it happens

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#101972 Feb 11, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
saved the economy? hilarious, are you working on your act?
Killed Osama? Too bad he didn't kill the islamofascists in Uganda who just executed 3 volunteer Korean doctors. I guess they didn't give an F about Osama dying.
Yes... Obama killed Osama with the tip of a pen.... did you know that Obama can kill you too with a drone while he eats fondu.
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#101973 Feb 11, 2013
Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
You catch yourself in your own statement there porky...
You need a registered form of Tax ID or SS# to pay taxes..... and illegals get these how?
Through falsified and stolen SSNs. Man, all you gotta do is read the article rather just the headline. You're a big boy now, you can do it.
Sid

Sterling, MA

#101974 Feb 11, 2013
Obama has been named as the new Pope !!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#101975 Feb 11, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know why we vote on the first tueday in Nov.?
Because some bible thumper in 1845 managed to force their religion beliefs onto government and not hold elections on Sundays.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#101976 Feb 11, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Through falsified and stolen SSNs. Man, all you gotta do is read the article rather just the headline. You're a big boy now, you can do it.
Using a SSN that's not yours is not a crime according to Courts.... so long s you didn't know it was stolen.

http://www.texasinsider.org/courts-using-anot...

http://www.givemebackmycredit.com/blog/2010/1...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101977 Feb 11, 2013
One of the most distressing facts about America today is that we are undergoing a deliberate deflation of our traditional ideals and values, both in the culture in general and in our laws in particular. We are enduring what Gertrude Himmelfarb called the demoralization of society,5 or what George Will described as the slow-motion barbarization of America,6 in the wake of which politics and life have become impoverished, coarsened, and tawdry. This disaster we deliberately and foolishly inflict on ourselves by insisting, in the face of history and of clear thinking, that we ought not to legislate morality. It is reckless to think that governing and government have no effect on the character of the nation and the persons who constitute it.

http://www.equip.org/articles/law-and-moralit...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101979 Feb 11, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that Obama killed Osama and saved the US economy.... and got re-elected a 2nd term?
LOL!!
A 2007 Benazir Bhutto interview in which she says the al-Qaeda leader was 'murdered' years ago contributes to the uncertainty surrounding US claims about Osama bin Laden's death.

On Monday, US President Barack Obama announced that the al-Qaeda leader was killed by US forces after he was found hiding in a compound in Pakistan.

This is while in an interview following a failed assassination attempt on Pakistan's former premier in October 2007, Bhutto says bin Laden has already been killed.

In the interview, she identifies the man who killed the notorious al-Qaeda leader as one Omar Sheikh , excerpts of which was sent to Press TV's UReport.

In response to a question whether any of the assassins had links with the government, Bhutto said, "Yes but one of them is a very key figure in security, he is a former military officer … and had dealings with Omar Sheikh, the man who murdered Osama bin Laden."

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/177872.html

But a series of confidential conversations, detailed descriptions of mission debriefs, and other evidence make it clear: The Shooter's is the most definitive account of those crucial few seconds, and his account, corroborated by multiple sources, establishes him as the last man to see Osama bin Laden alive.

Not in dispute <<---<<< is the fact that others have claimed that they shot bin Laden when he was *already dead, and a number of team members apparently did just that.*

http://www.esquire.com/features/man-who-shot-...
Pilgrim Pete

Indianapolis, IN

#101982 Feb 11, 2013
Sid wrote:
Obama has been named as the new Pope !!
They're using black smoke now. White smoke = no Pope, Black smoke = we have hope and a Pope. Brown smoke = Rico has broken into the Vatican disguised as a nun with a gun...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101984 Feb 11, 2013
California Announces Semi-auto Confiscation Plan

http://www.infowars.com/california-announces-...

Same place you can find "obamaphone lady" saying she won't VOTE for him again! Told of signing UP "foreigners to VOTE for him. Those that ARE NOT citizens yet! Just here on papers!

That means FRAUDULENT Votes!

http://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-wakes-up-o...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min DanFromSmithville 159,237
News Which presidential hopefuls would attend a gay ... 2 min WeTheSheeple 21
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min Imback 309,595
News Clinton Foundation to restrict foreign donations 3 min replace the disgrace 34
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Yeah 1,216,481
News Hillary approval ratings slip after State email... 6 min barefoot2626 292
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 9 min barefoot2626 507
News Hillary Clinton has a new position on same-sex ... 10 min woodtick57 122
News Ben Carson plans May 4 Detroit announcement 13 min mjjcpa 120
More from around the web