The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#101357 Feb 9, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are accusing ME of condescension?
LOL
And hypocrisy runs amok among the conservative ranks, case in point, you.
Me? I didn't think it would be this bad.
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#101358 Feb 9, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
I need to skidaddle!! I've got some young men coming over and we're going to party like it's 6969!! See you all later!!!
Identity Theft Widespread in Early Part of the Year

Identity theft affects at least 15 million people every year and costs them more than $50 million. The crime is particularly prevalent this time of year.

From now until April 15th, identity thieves are working overtime, because this is the best time of year for them to steal your personal information. During tax season, if they can get your Social Security number, they can steal your refund.

Read more: http://www.8newsnow.com/story/20668061/identi...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#101359 Feb 9, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
People who are bilingual or multilingual use more of their brain power, and a recent study shows they can ward off potential Alzheimer's symptoms by five years.
Seek help, lady.
What if they are "cunnilingual? LOL????????

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#101360 Feb 9, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> YES, it's funny the dictator hasn't commented on this ex-cop? WHY, NO COMMENT FROM THE MESSIAH?..... WE'RE WAITING FOR HIS SUPPORT OF THIS EX-COP. And then again, just what if this ex-cop got framed by his cop peers? maybe he is telling the truth, and everything concerning what really happened SHOULD BE BROUGHT INTO THE LIGHT ONCE AGAIN......there were witnesses that never were called to his defense, WHY? Now as he says "he has been ruined and wants revenge on all LAPD officers & families! If this guy was framed then the only way to stop this madness is to come forward and admit what they did to this guy. Now this cop is so mad for what he feels was unjustly done, he has even killed because of his anger towards those he feels ruined him AND WHO KNOWS? HE JUST MAY BE RIGHT. NOW HE DOESN'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE, if he lives or dies.....he just wants to get even and take as many with him as he can, then he will probably kill himself... all BECAUSE HE FEELS HE GOT BETRAYED by his peers.
The problem is, liberals have a record of turning psychotic when things don't go their way, after all, they're the best and the brightest - just ask them. This guy's no fool, but he is a Democrat, so he's plotted and planned to vent his anger at people unable to defend themselves. Hopefully, his plan doesn't include a classroom full of children or theater full of unsuspecting moviegoers, like some of the most recent ones have.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#101361 Feb 9, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just jealous because grey box trolls can't give props.
Your just pumped up on Weed , Like Rico is pumped up on Booze and Coke. Mile a minute in the mind.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101362 Feb 9, 2013
Gus007 wrote:
Taliban offers to bring peacekeepers to Chicago....
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighb...
KEEP them the HELL out of the USofA

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#101363 Feb 9, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just pumped up on Weed , Like Rico is pumped up on Booze and Coke. Mile a minute in the mind.
"pumped up on Weed"

That's hilarious!
Osama Obama Job Killer

Chambersburg, PA

#101364 Feb 9, 2013
Anyone notice how silent the Media has been about the Dr.that gave the common sense solutions to the problems the country faces?Odumass just set there grinding his teeth trying to figure out a way to drone his ass.

“RELAX”

#101365 Feb 9, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The man accused of killing 17-year-old Trayvon Martin is attacking media giant NBC for its damning edit of his 911 calls.
Back in April, the "Today" Show aired a segment featuring a selectively edited version of the calls that made it seem like Zimmerman targeted Martin solely because the teen was black.
In NBC's version of the calls, Zimmerman said Martin "looks like he's up to no good. He looks back."
In reality, Zimmerman said Martin looked like he was on drugs and was just walking around in the rain. He only mentioned the teen's race when asked about it by the 911 dispatcher.
NBC has since apologized for the dreadful editing.
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/george-zimmerm...
Are you angry about news networks not being legally obligated to tell the truth?

Like I said before...Republican Judge makes a right leaning decision in favor of Fox News in 2000 and now republicans don't like the president that they have created.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101366 Feb 9, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not make a statement about ME of which you KNOW absolutely NOTHING!!!!
Exactly!
I "second" THAT!
They have NO idea WHAT we think or HOW we interpret ANYTHING!

BEST for them to keep their mouths SHUT on anyone!
I am an ADULT, so are you! I speak for myself!
So do, I believe, "you" ...
No one else unless ASKED to do so ... ;0)

Even then that person asked, can say NO!

That's the way I was raised ;0)

“RELAX”

#101367 Feb 9, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
On Monday, MSNBC's Martin Bashir reported on hearing testimony given that day by Neil Heslin, whose 6-year-old son, Jesse, was killed last month in the elementary school massacre in Newtown, Conn.
In the hushed hearing room, Heslin said, "I ask if there's anybody in this room that can give me one reason or challenge this question: why anybody in this room needs to have ... one of these assault-type weapons or military weapons or high-capacity clips?"
Heslin paused for five seconds and looked around him. No one else spoke.
"Not one person can answer that question," he said.
Then, someone in the audience shouted: "The Second Amendment shall not be infringed."
After the audience was admonished by a legislator not to speak, Heslin said, "Anyway, we're all entitled to our own opinion, and I respect their opinions and thoughts, but I wish they'd respect mine and give it a little bit of thought."
Video aired by Bashir Monday omitted the challenge, depicting Heslin saying: "Why anybody in this room needs to have ... one of these assault-type weapons or military weapons." At that point, without any pause, the audience member's interjection about the Second Amendment was heard. Heslin's comment about respecting opinions was omitted.
The camera then focused on Bashir, who said, "a father's grief interrupted by the cries of a heckler."
The passage as aired by MSNBC received criticism for being deceptive.
"This is not how a legitimate, professional news organization operates," said Brent Bozell, founder of the Media Research Center, a conservative media watchdog. "MSNBC's relentless anti-gun advocacy is bad enough, but this is downright dishonest."
http://tv.yahoo.com/news/msnbc-criticized-edi...
Are you angry about news networks not being legally obligated to tell the truth?

Y'all right wingers aren't too bright

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#101368 Feb 9, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
They deny being Tea Party nowadays too. lol
But you are the ones that said we were tea party, not us...
ima

El Paso, TX

#101369 Feb 9, 2013
Osama Obama Job Killer wrote:
Anyone notice how silent the Media has been about the Dr.that gave the common sense solutions to the problems the country faces?Odumass just set there grinding his teeth trying to figure out a way to drone his ass.
LOL ! LOL ! YEA, the dictator got a bad whipping on national TV!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101370 Feb 9, 2013
Osama Obama Job Killer wrote:
Dr. Benjamin Carson's Amazing Speech at the National Prayer Breakfast with Obama Present

I would NOT mind THAT Black man being OUR president AT ALL!
Since the libTARDS THINK it is "race" that bothers US!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#101371 Feb 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell who they are.
It's getting easier by the day.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101372 Feb 9, 2013
Even youngsters SHOULD watch THIS!
Do AWAY with "political correctness" ...
Just USE plain "manners!"
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

#101373 Feb 9, 2013
He's a left wing loon ,if you have a blue and white truck
don't drive in california ,police can mistake a 5 foot asian woman for a 6'3" black man and shoot your truck 15 times.
california tough gun laws are about to take all the guns from gun owners.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#101374 Feb 9, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> LOL ! LOL ! YEA, the dictator got a bad whipping on national TV!
Expect the MD to be chosen for a series of random audits or some scurrilous story to appear anonymously.

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#101375 Feb 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What if they are "cunnilingual? LOL????????
Grow up.

“RELAX”

#101376 Feb 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>But you are the ones that said we were tea party, not us...
Have you ever been pumped up on weed? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min No Surprize 1,153,888
Bill de Blasio does the unthinkable: he keeps h... 7 min tha Professor 2
Paul slams Rubio as 'isolationist' on Cuba 8 min tha Professor 4
Obama Defends Immigration Reform Action at Town... 9 min ronnie 6
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 9 min Eagle 12 2,401
US and Cuba move to normalize ties, open embassy 9 min Shinichiro Takizawa 90
Obama: Keystone benefits for U.S. consumers, wo... 11 min tha Professor 3
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 20 min Aura Mytha 132,394
Limbaugh: Hillary/Jeb 2016 'The Perfect Ticket' 35 min Lawrence Wolf 10
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 49 min sandy1 68