The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 341384 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#100893 Feb 8, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
make me , fatso. you shut up and stop wiggling, you'll spill the drink I set on your head.
Make you? So you like to be domineered!! How cute. Come here, I'll give you some butterfly kisses.

Feeling pretty yet?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100894 Feb 8, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
More Americans will pay with their lives due to these drone strikes.
You must be spooked that the drones will find out that you're batching up meth and growing weed in your mobile home.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100895 Feb 8, 2013
discordian wrote:
f ing hypocritical POS liar Oboobles has had over 4 years to bring every American serviceman home from foreign countries, what has the douchebag done?
I couldn't believe it, Code Pink was actually on the news today.
Don't be acting like you care about US troops ya un-American talibagger.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100896 Feb 8, 2013
discordian wrote:
Ratso Rico visits the east coast:
Thief ditches car after discovering baby in backseat
A carjacker had a change of heart after realizing the vehicle he'd stolen had a baby girl in the backseat.
According to the New York Post, the girl's father, Patrick Julbe, got out of the parked but still running car to shop for a cell phone. His girlfriend, Jennifer Rodriguez, and their 8-month-old daughter, Ayanna, stayed in the car. Julbe tried to show Rodriguez a phone case through the store's window, but Rodriguez couldn't see it. She got out and walked closer. That's when the thief struck.
Julbe gave chase by foot, but it was too late.
Around 40 minutes later, an unidentified, Spanish-speaking man named Ratso Rico called the New York City Police Department from a pay phone. Police believe he was the car thief. "There’s a baby in the backseat of the car," the man said. He reported the location of the car and baby, and then hightailed it (presumably by foot) to destinations unknown.
It's not clear why he spoke in spanish.
Come here Mija... let me breath on your neck and tell you that everything will be OK.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100898 Feb 8, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a sock, but I don't think Qball is the one wearing it.
Q-cumber has been too busy looking for golden meteors in his backyard lately.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

United States

#100899 Feb 8, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
It likely makes sense to you because between he and you, there's a serious common sense/intellect deficiency.
You only commented on his post to be incendiary, like a child. Lame.
I did not comment on his post. I merely saw the term while scrolling and asked a question that I didn't consider an appropriate question to ask in the TM8 thread.
The only answer that was hateful towards me was Jax's.
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#100900 Feb 8, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
The real question is... when will all you republiCANTS accept the reality that the economy is getting better?
I'm not Republican, I'm Independent-Conservative.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#100901 Feb 8, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I did not comment on his post. I merely saw the term while scrolling and asked a question that I didn't consider an appropriate question to ask in the TM8 thread.
The only answer that was hateful towards me was Jax's.
Huh? You did comment on his post. You said "thanks, that makes sense".

It makes sense that it was just a angry rant.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#100902 Feb 8, 2013
Liberals Own It wrote:
Byron York: With public focused on jobs, Washington fights other fights
February 7, 2013 | 8:00 pm
A new survey on the effects of the economic downturn shows many more Americans than previously reported have been profoundly touched by joblessness and its related hardships.
In addition, the survey, by scholars at Rutgers University, shows more Americans than previously thought blame illegal immigration for the problem of unemployment -- more than blame Wall Street bankers, or George W. Bush, or Barack Obama.
So what is Washington doing amid these deep economic anxieties? Working on a bipartisan plan that would begin with the mass, immediate legalization of illegal immigrants, before any border security or enforcement measures.
That those two facts exist simultaneously -- deep fears about the economy and a political fixation on immigration reform -- is just one illustration of a disconnect between national political leaders and the people who elected them.
Read more: http://washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-with...
I'm sorry but I believe the past election showed the true numbers of American citizens that want to have immigration reform that allows for legalization balanced with enforcement reform to stop the continuation of illegals. If the Republican party doesn't get that, then they may be the past republican party.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#100903 Feb 8, 2013
Liberals Own It wrote:
Byron York: With public focused on jobs, Washington fights other fights
February 7, 2013 | 8:00 pm
A new survey on the effects of the economic downturn shows many more Americans than previously reported have been profoundly touched by joblessness and its related hardships.
In addition, the survey, by scholars at Rutgers University, shows more Americans than previously thought blame illegal immigration for the problem of unemployment -- more than blame Wall Street bankers, or George W. Bush, or Barack Obama.
So what is Washington doing amid these deep economic anxieties? Working on a bipartisan plan that would begin with the mass, immediate legalization of illegal immigrants, before any border security or enforcement measures.
That those two facts exist simultaneously -- deep fears about the economy and a political fixation on immigration reform -- is just one illustration of a disconnect between national political leaders and the people who elected them.
Read more: http://washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-with...
Not surprisingly, the economy, jobs, and debt are very low on Obama's list of priorities.

As the democrats gain more and more control over our lives through dependency legislation, they control more and more of our money through taxes and fees. This they will spend on his top priorities of immigration, green energy, and social justice.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#100904 Feb 8, 2013
Liberals Own It wrote:
<quoted text>
Definition:
Former Republican.

Location hidden

#100905 Feb 8, 2013
Liberals Own It wrote:
<quoted text>
To liberals there are only those who follow Obama and everyone else.

They literally could not care less what happens to those of us who refuse to buy into their agenda.

Location hidden

#100906 Feb 8, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry but I believe the past election showed the true numbers of American citizens that want to have immigration reform that allows for legalization balanced with enforcement reform to stop the continuation of illegals.
[W]hen polled, the overwhelming majority of Latinos don’t rank immigration as their most important issue. Only 16% of registered Latino voters that were born outside the US rank immigration policies as their most important issue. Only 14% of registered Latino voters who parents were born outside the US do so, and only 7% of third-generation Latinos do so.

http://mattbruenig.com/2012/11/11/how-much-do...
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#100907 Feb 8, 2013
Parthenon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, come on. You, a liberal, of ALL people, should be amused by the idea that one man's fake torture is less moral than another man's real murder! I mean, if the hypocrisy isn't enough to make you laugh, what about the irony?
Besides, I don't think either Bush or Obama have done wrong in these cases. Hard decisions for both men, no doubt about it. I just find it amusing that Obama thinks he's driving down the f*cking high road now, all smug, self-satistfied, and dripping with God's righteousness while snearing at his predecessor's actions. And they called Bush a clueless dope! LOL!
Bush has done right by starting one of the most devastating wars in American history based on false information and lies????? Drones have been an outstanding tool fighting the war on terror and saving American lives. As for the media talking point "killing Americans abroad" – the number killed is exactly one, the most dangerous terrorist organizer plotting to kill Americans at home!!!!!!!!!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100908 Feb 8, 2013
Liberals Own It wrote:
<quoted text>
That's code for "I'm ashamed to be called a Republican".

It's OK... Cali needs to goto the right. Even I think the State is too liberal.
higgans

Marion, IN

#100909 Feb 8, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
After posting that drivel you have the audacity to call me a "dum dumb"? lol
This was the last post I will read of yours. This post is identical to the last one of yours that I replied to, in that it is, nonsense. The world is not a mess because of God and schools and in many ways it is sociologically light years ahead of where it was in in 1950.
I rarely make the same mistake twice. Reading your last few posts has reaffirmed why I never read your posts. Trying to wade through such and idiotic mess is too time consuming. I won't be reading one of your posts again. ;)
I shall take it, then, that u are an atheist or were molested by a priest(?).

neither would color ur views, would they?

ps, good, don't... wouldn't do u any good any way.:)
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#100910 Feb 8, 2013
Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, not one shred of proof....
Face it fool.... libtards are violent and angry.... just disagree with on and watch the sparks fly.
Take you foi instance, no facts, irrational hate of guns and those That own them.
Whats next lemming boy, blame Bush?
I ain't doing your homework for you. Everything's there. You'll of course note that you, in your response not just to my post, but to most others individuals' as well, consists of nothing more than "Not so!" Is that what passes for proof and evidence of a falsehood for a Republican?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100911 Feb 8, 2013
Hey GOP, Republicans, Religious Right Wing... Please prove this wrong!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100912 Feb 8, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
debatable, there seems to be no shortage of new lunatics to take the places of the fallen.
Yes I totally agree.... you simply come back over and over with the same old stupid!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100913 Feb 8, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprisingly, the economy, jobs, and debt are very low on Obama's list of priorities.
As the democrats gain more and more control over our lives through dependency legislation, they control more and more of our money through taxes and fees. This they will spend on his top priorities of immigration, green energy, and social justice.
You think you're a high info voter?

Then why the heck did you vote for Mitt Romney?

HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 2 min Eagle 12 47,848
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,277,658
News Kentucky clerk rejects couples again: 'They don... 4 min Mikey 48
News Trump: Bush should speak English in the US 5 min see the light 1
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min red and right 173,923
News Trump Plan to Deport 11 Million Immigrants Sell... 7 min DRX 41
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min jimi-yank 54,578
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 194,063
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 25 min DebraE 376
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 37 min Cat74 433
News White House says Mount McKinley to be renamed D... 1 hr woodtick57 146
More from around the web