The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
84,361 - 84,380 of 243,818 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>But not here. LOL
Whatever attention you're craving, it sure isn't normal.
Citizen Pain

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Bush remains the root of all evil, and the resident evil is Congress. Obama is just your basic Presidential figurehead. When are you going to catch up?
LOL! Bush remains the root of all evil?

What an incredibly childish and ludicrous claim.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever attention you're craving, it sure isn't normal.
We all crave attention. We are human. It is a human trait. We are all subject to failure such as Obama is and proves as a leader.
That is what needs and deserves attention, not me.2663
Citizen Pain

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

“The real story was that in order to put the puzzle of intelligence together that led us to Bin Laden, there were a lot of pieces out there that were a part of that puzzle. Yes, some of it came from some of the tactics that were used at that time, interrogation tactics that were used. But the fact is we put together most of that intelligence without having to resort to that.” Leon Panetta
Citizen Pain

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

[I]f the liberals’ entire strategy is centered on preventing a debate along with demonizing and bullying their opponents because they can’t win an argument, how should the right be dealing with that?

The era of stability is over. We cannot pretend that we’re going to have an honest political discussion with people who want to paint us as the worst of all moral evils. That means that you really have to start off a debate by taking their tactics off the table — by saying look, we’re not even going to bother with this discussion if you’re going to imply moral inferiority on my part. If you want to have a discussion about common ends, if we’re going to have a discussion about how we solve the problems of America, then we have to assume that both of us have good intentions and we just want to get to what is the most practical, possible solution. If you don’t want to do that, then there’s nothing to argue about. That makes you morally deficient. If you don’t want to have a real discussion about real issues, then you are the politically and morally deficient person here because that’s what America is all about.
Citizen Pain

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Take the black community. Obama says,“We stand for the black community. All we care about is defending them because they need special protection.” If you oppose the Left’s policies, you are, therefore, in favor of blacks being victimized. So that explains why the Left is so adamant that there is no such thing as a real black conservative, because the black conservative completely throws them. It’s a member of that victimized group who doesn’t believe that they need the Left’s defense. So that throws the Left off. If they can’t define themselves as defenders of a group, then the Left goes crazy because they have no fundamental reason for being.

The Larry Elders of the world, the Ward Connellys, the Clarence Thomases, the Condoleezza Rices, the Herman Cains –their very existence gives lie to the liberal motion that their mission is to defend black people because they don’t need the Left’s defense. And not only that, they say the Left doesn’t have the solutions to help us. So the Left has to define them as not black and that’s why you see them do that.

http://www.rightwingnews.com/interviews/inter...
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Interviewing Ben Shapiro About “Bullies: How the Left's Culture of ...
www.rightwingnews.com/.../interviewing-ben-sh... 21, 2013 – If you don't want to have a real discussion about real issues, then you are the politically and morally deficient person here because that's what ...
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

America's Morally Deficient Intellectuals

Those who are wise in the ways of the world have always treated the rest of the naïve world with smug contempt. Anyone who reads their intellectually self-congratulatory and mutually sycophantic writings about how the world should be ruled could learn that. The unlearned, however, are preoccupied by the struggle for existence and the naïve are too busy working to alleviate the injustices that make life a struggle to read the writings of the worldly wise.

In a nutshell, here is what America’s ruling intellectuals believe: 1) The world is a cold and cruel place. Only the strong (or, manipulatively smart) survive. That is how it is and that is how it ought to be. 2) A world at peace -– working for universal dignity, respect, and equality for all persons -– would be unbearably boring and ignoble. A world at peace -– under the domination and exploitation of the worldly wise -– would be utopia. 3) Might makes right. To the victor go the spoils and the right to interpret history. 4) Do unto others before they can do anything to you. 5) Those with the gold make the rules. 6) Religion is the opiate of the masses. Pay homage to it and use it to keep the masses in check.

Unfortunately for America’s ruling elite, they completely botched their war in Iraq.

So, what has become of our morally deficient intellectuals? The Think Progress website has a helpful essay on "The Architects of War: Where are they Now?"

Paul Wolfowitz, supposedly the smartest of the worldly wise men, now heads the World Bank where he is cleaning out the graft and corruption by giving his girl friend a 35% salary increase (23% above what is permissible).

Read more: http://mainstreambaptist.blogspot.com/2007/04...
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Border Folly

From Governor Jan Brewer to Sheriff Joe Arpaio to a Tea Party–dominated state legislature, no state deserves the tag “Kookocracy” as much as Arizona, and in Arizona there’s no bigger issue than immigration and border security. As immigration reform takes center stage in Washington, one man in Arizona is caught in the middle.

Heilig shows us where he pries the barbed wire back to shoo the Mexican cattle through.“The fence is the biggest joke in the world,” he says.“This huge, immense thing that cost millions, and then four-strand barbed-wire fence. You look at it and go, Huh?”

When you try to understand Arizona’s dysfunction—and maybe, God forbid, America’s—you have to start at The Fence and the grand self-delusion that the border could be fortified enough to keep out the invading brown horde. An ugly symbol of a frightened nation, it has fooled no one, except perhaps the politicians in far-off Washington who built it and made it their proxy for immigration reform. But it has barely slowed the Mexicans who’ve climbed over it, dug under it, cut through it, or, as on Heilig’s ranch and elsewhere, simply walked around it. To be sure, the numbers of undocumented border crossers are down, from more than a million a year to a few hundred thousand. It took the Great Recession to stifle the northward migration. The flow of drugs, on the other hand, continues unabated; America’s demand is insatiable and the fence has barely slowed the smugglers.

Read more: http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2013/02/bor...
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

America’s Shameful Nazi Past

It is not too late to right a painful wrong. As International Holocaust Remembrance Day approaches this weekend, President Obama has an historic opportunity to act. He can issue an executive order to open currently classified U.S. archives to researchers and journalists, and he can issue a formal apology to Holocaust survivors and victims and their families.

Read more: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/01...
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Here’s a way we can end legal bribery

The oratory was inspiring, but the budget is where rhetoric turns into reform – or not.

Whatever you don’t like about New York – construction laws that drive up public costs, corporate tax breaks, collective-bargaining laws stacked against taxpayers – can be traced to a campaign system that amounts to legalized bribery.

Changing it would cost New Yorkers about $2 per year, far less than we pay now for government run by lobbyists.

Read more: http://www.buffalonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti...
Citizen Pain

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

The Gallery of "Bush = Hitler" Allusions

A quick note, first, about what counts as a "Bush = Hitler" allusion for these purposes.

Obviously, someone saying "that George Bush guy is just like Hitler" counts. So does the ever-so-creative addition of a little Hitler-style mustache onto photographs or cartoons. So too does someone starting out "George Bush isn't like Hitler..." and then continuing "...but given X and Y and Z you can understand why some people are saying he is".

So too does someone starting out "George Bush isn't like Hitler..." and then continuing with flattery of Hitler "...because Hitler was elected
/ didn't drink / actually served his time in the army".

Implying that the Nazis were behaving better than the US certainly counts, such as "Not even the Nazis treated their prisoners this badly". Oh, and comparisons between September 11th and the Reichstag fire count as well.

http://gratewire.com/topic/a-galley-of-people...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Barack Obama is worst ever U.S. president

My apologies. First, I would like to give my apologies to former President Bush. I was upset that W. spent so much money.
Well, President Obama makes Bush look like Reagan. I'm sorry, George, and my apologies to "Bubba" William Jefferson Clinton. I was angry because Clinton was so friendly with lawbreakers like James and Susan McDougal, and he lied under oath. And he cheated on his wife. And he turned down a chance to get bin Laden.
But Obama makes him look like JFK. My apologies for that impeachment thing. If any president is in need of impeachment, it's Obama.
My apologies to James Earl Carter. Until now, he was our worst president. I'm sorry, Mr. Carter. I was wrong. President Obama is our country's worst president. Obama makes Carter look like Truman.
My apologies to the media. Good Lord, I thought the media in the tank for Clinton. But the love they have for Obama makes the way they treated Clinton look like the way they hated Bush. Come on, MSNBC should just call themselves DNCTV. My apologies to CNN, because MSNBC makes CNN look like Fox News. Is President Obama the president of the U.S. or MSNBC?

http://www.publicopiniononline.com/opinion/ci...

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/THPRVCBMNE1AK20...
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you do too to be carrying on like you do by dragging your fight all over the threads.
It takes two to tangle. Address your concerns to Here Is No. 2 just as well. Don't discriminate, although I know that's hard for you not to do.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>We all crave attention. We are human. It is a human trait. We are all subject to failure such as Obama is and proves as a leader.
That is what needs and deserves attention, not me.2663
Get over it. He won.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it. He won.
By "FRAUDULENT" activity!

OPEN YOUR EYES
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Citizen Pain wrote:
Take the black community. Obama says,“We stand for the black community. All we care about is defending them because they need special protection.” If you oppose the Left’s policies, you are, therefore, in favor of blacks being victimized. So that explains why the Left is so adamant that there is no such thing as a real black conservative, because the black conservative completely throws them. It’s a member of that victimized group who doesn’t believe that they need the Left’s defense. So that throws the Left off. If they can’t define themselves as defenders of a group, then the Left goes crazy because they have no fundamental reason for being.
The Larry Elders of the world, the Ward Connellys, the Clarence Thomases, the Condoleezza Rices, the Herman Cains –their very existence gives lie to the liberal motion that their mission is to defend black people because they don’t need the Left’s defense. And not only that, they say the Left doesn’t have the solutions to help us. So the Left has to define them as not black and that’s why you see them do that.
http://www.rightwingnews.com/interviews/inter...
Thank You!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Gov. Perry: Boy Scouts Should Keep No-Gay Policy

Perry is an Eagle Scout and in 2008 he authored the book "On My Honor: Why the American Values of the Boy Scouts Are Worth Fighting For." It detailed the governor's deep love for the organization and explained why it should continue to embrace traditional, conservative values — including excluding openly gay members and scout leaders.

http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/GovPerry-Ga...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Rico the Troll Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "green lighter", You might hunt coyotes... but people like me hunt people like you.
Why don't you come 'hunting' in my neck of the woods ... ;0)
donkeykong

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

He is just a puppet! We all know who runs the U.S.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••