The President has failed us

There are 328514 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#99793 Feb 4, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
We do this all the time and by doing so we never bestow upon such individuals citizenship. For example, diplomats. If that were not the case, then it wouldn't make any sense to call a person an illegal alien because he/she would be automatically and immediately become a US citizen the moment they became "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof." And that does not happen.
So you agree, and an alien isn't "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", meaning the Constitution.
Well how is it we can prosicute them in a court of law, if they break out laws.

“Life is what you make of it”

Since: Jan 13

The good ol' USA

#99794 Feb 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you singling X-man out for your cricisms? He's definitely not a name caller until he's called names repeatedly. That's the problem with your suggestion. Those who are repeatedly insulted are inclined to voice their own opinion of the insulter after a few ridiculous posts. It's not really an indictment of a poster who finds the insulting poster to be a "moron" (or name your name). For, surely, after repeated efforts to insult, one can only reach the conclusion that the offending troll is , indeed, a moron. Only a moron would continue to mischaracterize and attack another poster so unnecessarily and intentionally simply as "bait".
Unfortunately, we are all human, and if you sow it, you should expect to reap it. But, if understanding that or reading this perspective is not worth your time, the ability NOT to respond is yours' alone.
Your posts are downright impressive and worth reading twice. I may disagree with your politics, but I'm darned impressed with how you present them. Please continue.

“Life is what you make of it”

The good ol' USA

#99795 Feb 4, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
It's crazy becuase these tea baggers talk more gay than almost every gay person I know.
...ergo the "little buddy" you keep mentioning...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99796 Feb 4, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure about that? I've had a gun pulled on me more than once in my life time, once, for over thirty minutes an individual sadistically held a 45 to my stomach and a nine millimeter to my head and terrorized me until he got his sadistic fill. It was terrifying and while I didn't "pi**" my pants, I did think of my family and what they would do without me, what they would think the next morning getting the news that someone had taken my life the night before.
Many of you keyboard commandos that come on here talking tough to us have no clue to some of the things some of us have been through.
Likewise.
A man, in this instance, a Mama's boi, once tried his "damnedest" to KILL me. I ask him, "what are you trying to DO, KILL me?" He said. "If I can't my mama WILL" ... Had he 'had' a gun, "I" would be DEAD!

Take THAT as you wish ...

I was "hospitalized" for three(3) days.
I'm STILL here, to tell the tale,'they' AREN'T ... ;0)
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#99797 Feb 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So you agree, and an alien isn't "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", meaning the Constitution.
Let me rephrase it: Aliens (legal or otherwise) can in fact be subject to the jurisdiction of our laws. However, that does not confer citizenship on them.

We do indeed prosecute non-citizens, e.g., diplomats (with the foreign country's permission), Gitmo prisoners (extending to them certain rights under our Constitution without confer citizenship on them), and foreigners not currently in the USA but who have committed a felony while previously in the USA. I think we can also prosecute foreigners who have never been in the USA but who have committed a felony against a citizen/corp of the USA (e.g., hackers, but a treaty with the country of domicile may be required).

In all of these cases, the individual is subject to the jurisdiction of our laws but in none of these cases is the individual given or acquires US citizenship.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#99798 Feb 4, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me rephrase it: Aliens (legal or otherwise) can in fact be subject to the jurisdiction of our laws. However, that does not confer citizenship on them.
We do indeed prosecute non-citizens, e.g., diplomats (with the foreign country's permission), Gitmo prisoners (extending to them certain rights under our Constitution without confer citizenship on them), and foreigners not currently in the USA but who have committed a felony while previously in the USA. I think we can also prosecute foreigners who have never been in the USA but who have committed a felony against a citizen/corp of the USA (e.g., hackers, but a treaty with the country of domicile may be required).
In all of these cases, the individual is subject to the jurisdiction of our laws but in none of these cases is the individual given or acquires US citizenship.
All you had to say, aliens are here under reciprocal treaties between the US and their country of origin(with the foreign country's permission), yes aliens are under our jurisdiction, but never subject to the jurisdiction, thereof, only citizens are "subject to".
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99799 Feb 4, 2013
~~~~~ALERT~~~~~~~~~~
THIS PAGE IS INFECTED WITH MALWARE!!!!!

cm.netseer.com is the culprit!

My PC is warning ME!
==========

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for netseer.com

What is the current listing status for netseer.com ?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 16 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 5 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-02-04, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-02-04.
This site was hosted on 6 network(s) including AS14618 (AMAZON), AS31988 (ARISTEIA), AS16509 (AMAZON).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, netseer.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:
Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebr...
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#99801 Feb 4, 2013
Parthenon wrote:
<quoted text>
When did I deny it? But that was under a different policy called "don't ask, don't tell". Flamers were not encouraged to join up, just the Rock Hudson types. No doubt many did great.
I'm all for gay rights, including marriage. But the military is NOT there to be a social experiment lab. What enemy will be the least bit intimidated when the Marine Band on parade starts to look like the Mummers? Who will be afraid to attack a unit with a sizable number of women members who are 60% weaker than an average man? Who will surrender to us when they are told they'll be turned over to our gays for a sodomy rape-fest?(It's always preferable to have the enemy surrender than to fight to the last man.)
If you don't think we weaken ourselves and embolden the enemy with these policies, you're a fool. Right now Al Qaeda is earning recruits, not just through their victory in Benghazi (and Hillary's lies about it), but also by this latest announcement: "Allah has bless us! They not only lost on 9/11, the one day of the year they should be prepared, they are now also forced to use women, as their men are cowards & homos! Their President hides behind the skits of a woman while he lies about our victory in Libya. The West and American are in collapse!"
War is a nasty business. You get the force you need to WIN, not one that just enhances Liberal La La land's stupid dreams of a utopian future. People will DIE for this kind of idiocy and short-sightedness.
Who will be afraid to attack a unit with a sizable number of women members who are 60% weaker than an average man?" I thought a gun was the great equalizer? Many gun enthusiast make the claim that a woman should be armed to protect herself and/or her family. Yet here you are making the case that a woman is too weak and arming her would be useless.

If training is conducted properly, a woman (or gay) solider will have just as much zeal/restraint to pull a trigger as any other solider.
Frito Bandito

United States

#99802 Feb 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So you agree, and an alien isn't "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", meaning the Constitution.
That right wing extremist and antiquated argument has been debunked time and again by the Supreme Court. Due process clauses supersede, otherwise you wouldn't have deportation hearings.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#99803 Feb 4, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
That right wing extremist and antiquated argument has been debunked time and again by the Supreme Court. Due process clauses supersede, otherwise you wouldn't have deportation hearings.
Why are you so scared of me girly boy??

Why did you waste a good ticket to come down and punch me in the face??

Why did your cop friends run away girly boy??
Are they scared like you??

When are you going to make good on your word girly boy and punch me in the face???
Frito Bandito

United States

#99805 Feb 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so scared of me girly boy??
Why did you waste a good ticket to come down and punch me in the face??
Why did your cop friends run away girly boy??
Are they scared like you??
When are you going to make good on your word girly boy and punch me in the face???
Your "judge its" show you're not liked here. Why don't you do the civilized and intelligent people on this thread justice by buzzing off, you fly?

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Don Rico

Rowland Heights, CA

#99806 Feb 4, 2013
Immigrunt wrote:
Florence student suspended over picture of gun
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_central_...
I thought Arizona was a gun friendly State?

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#99807 Feb 4, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "judge its" show you're not liked here. Why don't you do the civilized and intelligent people on this thread justice by buzzing off, you fly?
You are the only one spinning your lies about going to shut up me or the other dozens you have threatened..........LOL

Then make good on your offer girly boy and come on down like you claimed you were.........ROTFLMAO

Did you have fun with the gardeners son yesterday???

I was busy and could not entertain you......…LOL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99808 Feb 4, 2013
Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for AS15169 (Google Internet Backbone)

What happened when Google visited sites hosted on this network?
Of the 1625044 site(s) we tested on this network over the past 90 days, 549 site(s), including, for example, goo.gl/, novinhacaiunanet.com/ , penpatah.blogspot.com/ , served content that resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent.

The last time Google tested a site on this network was on 2013-02-04, and the last time suspicious content was found was on 2013-02-04.

Has this network hosted sites acting as intermediaries for further malware distribution?
Over the past 90 days, we found 78 site(s) on this network, including, for example, googleadservices.com/ , doubleclick.net/ , feedburner.com/ , that appeared to function as intermediaries for the infection of 164 other site(s) including, for example, nanopress.it/, yoga84291.yuku.com/ , westmemphisthreediscussion.yuku.com/ .

Has this network hosted sites that have distributed malware?
Yes, this network has hosted sites that have distributed malicious software in the past 90 days. We found 91 site(s), including, for example, makeyourvideoviral.blogspot.com/ , googlecode.com/ , mibats.net/ , that infected 481 other site(s), including, for example, mibats.blogspot.com/ , masmusicacristiana.com/ , s-ajfan.com/ .

Next steps:
Return to the previous page.

http://google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic...
Frito Bandito

United States

#99811 Feb 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only one spinning your lies about going to shut up me or the other dozens you have threatened..........LOL
Then make good on your offer girly boy and come on down like you claimed you were.........ROTFLMAO
Did you have fun with the gardeners son yesterday???
I was busy and could not entertain you......…LOL
No, but you sure have fun with shemales, as evidenced here:

People on this thread don't appreciate you taking your BS here. Do yourself and them a favor and buzz off, like a good fly!

Location hidden

#99812 Feb 4, 2013
Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't whine about it may azz. You have taken up at least 50 pages on Top Mod 8's thread doing just that. You're the biggest crybaby on Topix. Everyone talks about it. Pfft!
You're not gonna have another meltdown are ya?

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#99814 Feb 4, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
People on this thread don't appreciate you taking your BS here. Do yourself and them a favor and buzz off, like a good fly!
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
I never bought one. You fell for it. You feel cheap like a broken down jeep.
Girly boy admits she is a liar..........LOL

She also lied about her cop friends out side my gate..........LOL

She lies about everything...….

“Facts”

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#99815 Feb 4, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
why trust a admitted liar???

It was you that claimed if I did not shut up you were going to come down and shut me up.........LOL

5k says you are to scared..........LOL

Poor girly boy is soared she wet her panties and canceled her flight to shut me up..........LOL
Frito Bandito

United States

#99816 Feb 4, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Girly boy admits she is a liar..........LOL
She also lied about her cop friends out side my gate..........LOL
She lies about everything...….
Still being evasive? You're a no results oriented scared queer:

Location hidden

#99817 Feb 4, 2013
Immigrunt wrote:
Florence student suspended over picture of gun
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_central_...
The kid decided to post a picture of an AK-47 as the wallpaper on a school owned computer.

Considering the number of school shootings and the current level of concern he should have been suspended for stupidity if nothing else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Julian Castro: Clinton emails a 'witch hunt' 2 min mjjcpa 38
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,233,362
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Rogue Scholar 05 189,998
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min IND 182,538
News GOP's fight for 2016 nomination likely to drag ... 5 min mjjcpa 103
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 7 min RayOne 2,355
News Boy Scouts' leader speaks out on gay adults ban 11 min New Perspective 101
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min bohart 164,099
More from around the web