The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#98996 Feb 1, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Fully agree.... Just wait till I lower the boom on him. I got years of posts.
Somehow I just knew that threat was directed at me.

Lower away big guy.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#98997 Feb 1, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure his knees are knocking...lol. So you are not an American and don't agree with the Constitution. Now I see where you are coming from.
So I am not and I don't agree with it? Is that what you are saying after all of these years? You must be mistaken.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#98998 Feb 1, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
What has El Presidente of this Banana Republic done for you today?!
Have you noticed that when you ask a st*p*d question you get a st*p*d reply?

Location hidden

#99000 Feb 1, 2013
Phurhankey Jahonsuninski wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do you should be banned for refusing to cooperate with Topix mods.
Really, its spam to us. If you want your own thread start one but quit trying to shove it down uninterested people throats!
If you don't want to read it then don't, but you failed in your attempt to stop that conversation and you will fail in your attempts to stop the next one too.

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#99001 Feb 1, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow I just knew that threat was directed at me.
Lower away big guy.
Just call him "Boom Boom."

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#99002 Feb 1, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Fully agree.... Just wait till I lower the boom on him. I got years of posts.
Years of posts? More like years of SPAM!!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#99004 Feb 1, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a threat? What rightful purpose do you have for "lowering the boom" on anyone?
Those posts were mistakenly moved. They were replaced because they were mistakenly moved. You have a problem with that? Tell it to the mods.
Not... just a statement of policy. LOL

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#99005 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
No I am not the one who decides what is spam and what gets removed, the mods are. So why is everyone on my butt about it? I didn't remove the posts, the mods did. Go whine to them like NTR and Jaxxon did for two hours last night.
I love it. Blame the mods for it all. It's all their fault.

Forum

#99006 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
No I am not the one who decides what is spam and what gets removed, the mods are. So why is everyone on my butt about it? I didn't remove the posts, the mods did. Go whine to them like NTR and Jaxxon did for two hours last night.
The issue has been resolved. The posts were re-posted by the Mod.

You just gave the impression of having a very keen interest in those posts as long as they were being labeled "spam" and getting removed. And then you were speaking for everyone by claiming no one wanted to read them.

What do you care what anyone reports to the Mods?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#99007 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>Report it then and get it removed.
Out of curiosity... what does your screen name mean?

Forum

#99008 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>Report it then and get it removed.
Nope, I'll just use the judge its and my own words.

You're Nuts, Clueless and full of Spam. LOL!

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#99010 Feb 1, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all, they haven't any rights, since they are illegal, you can't show me any where that I am wrong!
The same laws that apply to anyone here in America also applies relating to illegal aliens. If you shoot anyone without cause...such as breaking into your home or trying to kill you then you are a criminal and will be treated as such. Just look at the Border Patrol agents that have gone to jail...lost their jobs, etc for doing just that.
Now if you don't believe me......well you know. You'll be a welcome addition to your new home provided to you by the judicial system.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#99011 Feb 1, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, wrong and foolish as ever, POS.
I have never been "dumb." Not years ago, not ever.
Looks you're the one having a meltdown with all your childish insults.
I am? Just because you are dumb?
Get a grip, citiot.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#99012 Feb 1, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Not... just a statement of policy. LOL
What policy? The "Posit policy of lack of control"?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#99015 Feb 1, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
The "conservative" view as defined by a Senator whose sole mission for four years was unseating the President is falling out of favor in America. Here's one example:
Raleigh, N.C.– Mitch McConnell is the most unpopular Senator in the country. Only 37% of Kentucky voters approve of him to 55% disapprove. Both in terms of raw disapproval (55%) and net approval (-18) McConnell has the worst numbers of any of his peers, taking that mantle from Nebraska's Ben Nelson. McConnell is predictably very unpopular with Democrats (23/73). But his numbers are almost as bad with independents (33/58) and even with Republicans he's well below the 70-80% approval range you would usually expect for a Senator within their own party (59/28).(cont.)
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/mitch...
I came across the below article and by golly, after reading your comment..... it really hit the spot!! So the question remains... what is this guy good at? Apparently nothing!

Mitch McConnell Objects to Himself. So Do We.

By ANDREW ROSENTHAL

Does the United States Senate actually serve any purpose these days beyond providing material for Jon Stewart? Apparently not under Senator Mitch McConnell, the Republican minority leader.

You may recall that after the election of the nation’s first African-American chief executive and commander in chief Mr. McConnell made it clear he planned to make Barack Obama a one-term president.

Obviously he failed at that.....

http://takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/12/0...

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#99019 Feb 1, 2013
I say some people around here need to start owning up to the problems they cause themselves. If they post something that is removed they posted against TOS.
If it had been against terms of service that would be one thing. But it wasn't. Which is why it was reposted by the mods.
Do you understand the words that I'm typing?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#99020 Feb 1, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>You see there you go again. I'd never sell ya either. You have a life you enjoy and more power to you for that. Just keep living it free from worries of anyone trying to sell ya.
There are some here that would. I know those. I can see them when I look at them right between the eyes and see deeper.

Location hidden

#99022 Feb 1, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Moderation, cooperation and getting to the bottom of all the propaganda that's floating around. That would be a start.
Hey WA.

I saw that you had asked several questions about the discussion we were having last night and I would love to examine all of this and exchange ideas, but you need to understand that my point last night was just to examine what the proposal actually said.

There are parts that I agree with, some parts I think might cause a problem in the current political environment and some I might not agree with at all.

All of that would be worked out as we talk about it and consider the possible ramifications of each piece of the proposal.

I wasn't taking sides pro or con. I was simply determined that it be put out there for discussion despite the obvious impediments Topix tried to place in the path of that conversation.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#99023 Feb 1, 2013
I say some people around here need to start owning up to the problems they cause themselves. If they post something that is removed they posted against TOS.
Apparently not when the mods themselves repost the prior removed material.

;)

Location hidden

#99025 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
This whole post is impossible to understand.
"What do you care what anyone reports to the Mods?"
Where did I say I did?
You've been whining about it since before I got back so it looks like you care a great deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min replaytime 117,364
How one city is welcoming hundreds of migrant c... 13 min deja 4
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min Tony Rome 1,115,141
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 44 min Brian_G 305,850
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 1 hr Lisa 5,748
Historic Victory for Voting Rights in Ohio 1 hr kuda 22
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Earthling-1 32,789
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Jay 155,437
Obama: US misjudged Iraqi army, militants' threat 3 hr Bama Yankee 35

US News People Search