The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
82,121 - 82,140 of 256,242 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#97120 Jan 28, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew exactly what he meant.
I'm not surprised Little Miss Know It all! lol

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#97121 Jan 28, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah? At least I can spell "Tylenol"... Hmm.
Leave it to Q-cumber to attack a persons grammar with his own comment full of screwed up grammar.

Location hidden

#97122 Jan 28, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, I don't keep up with your Topix schedule. I am usually not up this early. Could care less when or if you read any of my posts.
Oh yeah?

"Btw"

((I)) don't keep up with what you "keep up with" and I AM usually up this early so ((I))could care less when or if YOU read any of my posts! lol

;)

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#97123 Jan 28, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Teddy did you see my question about what age group your daughter's team is?
No,sorry...middle school...raging hormones and many of the girls never picked up a ball before they tried out. What she did with this rag-tag bunch is pretty awesome. Does it show that I am very proud of her?
higgans

Marion, IN

#97124 Jan 28, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you call something "the truth" a thousand times, doesn't make it so.
What you post is no more "the truth" now than it was first time you called it "the truth".
VERY good point!
like the POTUS and his handpicked reps saying and repeating the lie about Benghazi...
the many, many authority-figures echoing the lie about an assault rifle being used in Conn shooting...
the many, many, many pols and their supporters telling how much good the entitlement programs of the past 50 yrs have done and will continue to do....
ditto for Fair Trade govt policies...
ditto for immigration 'reform'(amnesty)...
ditto for the benefits to our nat'l deficits and debt of raising taxes(revenues)...
the countless Admins and sitting Congresspersons that foisted the Mortgage Fiasco on ALL of us...
doesn't it seem that the Biggest and Best Liars are in and of the Fed Govt?
we all would agree that corporate wonks lie to promote, protect and grow their companies' interest, right?
why do so many Fed pols/appointees lie?
for the SAME reasons, no doubt.
promoting, protecting and growing the Fed Govt is NOT the same as 'govt of/by/for the People', is it?
remember these two Truths:
the Enemy of MY Enemy is MY Friend;
the Friend of MY Enemy is MY Enemy.
those that support Big Govt are the Enemies of the People, period.
the Constitution and Bill of Rights were NOT created to LIMIT the People, were they? to Protect the Government, right?
so, now we have eight Progressive Senators agreeing to 'reform' immigration? ain't Democracy GREAT?

Location hidden

#97125 Jan 28, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it to Q-cumber to attack a persons grammar with his own comment full of screwed up grammar.
LMAO

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#97126 Jan 28, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not surprised Little Miss Know It all! lol
Pfftt!!!!!

Location hidden

#97127 Jan 28, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...
Definition of ignorant (adj)
bing.com · Bing Dictionary
ig·no·rant
[ígn&#601;r&#601;nt ]
1.lacking knowledge: lacking knowledge or education in general or in a specific subject
2.unaware: unaware of something
3.resulting from lack of knowledge: caused by a lack of knowledge, understanding, or experience
So do you consider yourself ignorant?

Location hidden

#97128 Jan 28, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah?
"Btw"
((I)) don't keep up with what you "keep up with" and I AM usually up this early so ((I))could care less when or if YOU read any of my posts! lol
;)
Pfftt!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#97129 Jan 28, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah?
"Btw"
;)
Some of these right wingers are funny becuase they think they're so damn important. Heck, the only reason why I reply to some of these fools is that I tend to only look at the last coupe of pages on any thread and lo and behold... it's the same old no-lifers posting the same old blather.

So I gotta troll them!!!!

They're like a harmed deer on the plains making all kind of noise and then wonder why the tiger is rolling up on them.

Location hidden

#97130 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
If I can't sleep... I do the all natural remedy.... sex sex sex!!!! That'll put both to sleep... if ya'll bust the Org!!!!
Wait... too many people here with morals and values who think sex is for making babies only. My bad!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!
I always considered sex to be beneficial for one's health. See, some of us see the value of it, we just like it to be with "the one" love of our life.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#97131 Jan 28, 2013
And they gov't wonders why Americans get radical at times.

IF ‘ASSAULT WEAPONS’ ARE BAD…WHY DOES DHS WANT TO BUY 7,000 OF THEM FOR ‘PERSONAL DEFENSE’?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/26/if...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#97132 Jan 28, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow... somebody has reading comprehension issues.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#97133 Jan 28, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm embarrassed about you. You make me ashamed of my own gender. Glad you do not represent us all.
Don't be ashamed of your gender. Be ashamed of those who muddy up your gender as well as those who, in your words, "peed on the fence".

Location hidden

#97134 Jan 28, 2013
And they gov't wonders why Americans get radical at times.
IF ‘ASSAULT WEAPONS’ ARE BAD…WHY DOES DHS WANT TO BUY 7,000 OF THEM FOR ‘PERSONAL DEFENSE’?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/26/if...
I was going to post this very story, but figured somebody would find fault with this site.

Location hidden

#97135 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow... somebody has reading comprehension issues.
Not at all sweetie!

Definition of ignorant (adj)
bing.com · Bing Dictionary
ig·no·rant
[ígn&#601;r&#601;nt ]
1.lacking knowledge: lacking knowledge or education in general or in a specific subject
2.unaware: unaware of something
3.resulting from lack of knowledge: caused by a lack of knowledge, understanding, or experience

I would have to assume X-Man is "lacking knowledge or education in a specific subject". Surely he doesn't know EVERYTHING!

Location hidden

#97136 Jan 28, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>No,sorry...middle school...raging hormones and many of the girls never picked up a ball before they tried out. What she did with this rag-tag bunch is pretty awesome. Does it show that I am very proud of her?
As well you should be. My grandson who is in the 8th grade made the "All Tournament" team this past weekend in Kentucky. Since I am in Florida at the moment, I wasn't able to see him, but received regular texts from his parents. He called me after the game regarding his award. Can you tell I am proud of him? LOL

Location hidden

#97137 Jan 28, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
X-Man wrote:
<quoted text>We're all "ignorant" about something, little miss know it all. I guess some of us are even ignorant about being ignorant. ;)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#97138 Jan 28, 2013
- OId Man - wrote:
<quoted text>
The Knack-My Sharona
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h3ADektyDhMXX
Photo shop. Brush to the left. Brush to the right.
It's a work in progress.
True, I once lived under a pier. She still does.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#97139 Jan 28, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Spelling doesn't have anything to do with intelligence. I know people who can't even read and write, but were/are VERY smart. Have you ever seen anyone sign with an "X" ...? Yeah those. They had farms, businesses, and loving family lives, but couldn't spell. That's what I call intelligence. Common horse sense, is better than just book sense any day of the week!
Agree, If you have to swim a creek as part of your job there's no point wondering if the water is cold.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 5 min christlike420 1,741
The New Fight for Racial Justice 11 min R12 Freon 18
Hey Topix! 18 min Cordwainer Trout 2
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 22 min Brian_G 32,475
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min lmao 46,315
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 31 min fubar 22,288
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 48 min Minority heard 8
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 1 hr Concern Citizen 1,377
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,100,230
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Limbertwig 151,261
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 hr Lawrence Wolf 115,227
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••