The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#97129 Jan 28, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah?
"Btw"
((I)) don't keep up with what you "keep up with" and I AM usually up this early so ((I))could care less when or if YOU read any of my posts! lol
;)
Some of these right wingers are funny becuase they think they're so damn important. Heck, the only reason why I reply to some of these fools is that I tend to only look at the last coupe of pages on any thread and lo and behold... it's the same old no-lifers posting the same old blather.

So I gotta troll them!!!!

They're like a harmed deer on the plains making all kind of noise and then wonder why the tiger is rolling up on them.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#97130 Jan 28, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
If I can't sleep... I do the all natural remedy.... sex sex sex!!!! That'll put both to sleep... if ya'll bust the Org!!!!
Wait... too many people here with morals and values who think sex is for making babies only. My bad!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!
I always considered sex to be beneficial for one's health. See, some of us see the value of it, we just like it to be with "the one" love of our life.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#97131 Jan 28, 2013
And they gov't wonders why Americans get radical at times.

IF ‘ASSAULT WEAPONS’ ARE BAD…WHY DOES DHS WANT TO BUY 7,000 OF THEM FOR ‘PERSONAL DEFENSE’?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/26/if...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#97132 Jan 28, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you consider yourself ignorant?
Wow... somebody has reading comprehension issues.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Coldwater, Mi

#97133 Jan 28, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm embarrassed about you. You make me ashamed of my own gender. Glad you do not represent us all.
Don't be ashamed of your gender. Be ashamed of those who muddy up your gender as well as those who, in your words, "peed on the fence".

Location hidden

#97134 Jan 28, 2013
And they gov't wonders why Americans get radical at times.
IF ‘ASSAULT WEAPONS’ ARE BAD…WHY DOES DHS WANT TO BUY 7,000 OF THEM FOR ‘PERSONAL DEFENSE’?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/26/if...
I was going to post this very story, but figured somebody would find fault with this site.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#97135 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow... somebody has reading comprehension issues.
Not at all sweetie!

Definition of ignorant (adj)
bing.com · Bing Dictionary
ig·no·rant
[ígn&#601;r&#601;nt ]
1.lacking knowledge: lacking knowledge or education in general or in a specific subject
2.unaware: unaware of something
3.resulting from lack of knowledge: caused by a lack of knowledge, understanding, or experience

I would have to assume X-Man is "lacking knowledge or education in a specific subject". Surely he doesn't know EVERYTHING!

Location hidden

#97136 Jan 28, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>No,sorry...middle school...raging hormones and many of the girls never picked up a ball before they tried out. What she did with this rag-tag bunch is pretty awesome. Does it show that I am very proud of her?
As well you should be. My grandson who is in the 8th grade made the "All Tournament" team this past weekend in Kentucky. Since I am in Florida at the moment, I wasn't able to see him, but received regular texts from his parents. He called me after the game regarding his award. Can you tell I am proud of him? LOL

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#97137 Jan 28, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you consider yourself ignorant?
----------
X-Man wrote:
<quoted text>We're all "ignorant" about something, little miss know it all. I guess some of us are even ignorant about being ignorant. ;)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Coldwater, Mi

#97138 Jan 28, 2013
- OId Man - wrote:
<quoted text>
The Knack-My Sharona
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h3ADektyDhMXX
Photo shop. Brush to the left. Brush to the right.
It's a work in progress.
True, I once lived under a pier. She still does.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Coldwater, Mi

#97139 Jan 28, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Spelling doesn't have anything to do with intelligence. I know people who can't even read and write, but were/are VERY smart. Have you ever seen anyone sign with an "X" ...? Yeah those. They had farms, businesses, and loving family lives, but couldn't spell. That's what I call intelligence. Common horse sense, is better than just book sense any day of the week!
Agree, If you have to swim a creek as part of your job there's no point wondering if the water is cold.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#97140 Jan 28, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to post this very story, but figured somebody would find fault with this site.
It's crap like that, which throws me to the right on gun control. I only have two guns in the home, one .38 special and a semi-auto .22L. I've never really felt an urge to get anymore but if I did, it would be a .223 type rifle.

Now that all this gun control is going on, It encourages me to want to go get one. It's just that I'm not in the position to drop a few "g's" on a rifle that will simply collect dust.

I have other priorities.... but boy a .223 would be nice and the Government abridging my future rights on guns really upsets me.

Apparently Democrats think they hold absolute power right now & can do whatever they want but it's that exact thing that will make them lose power down the road.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#97141 Jan 28, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all sweetie!
Definition of ignorant (adj)
bing.com · Bing Dictionary
ig·no·rant
[ígn&#601;r&#601;nt ]
1.lacking knowledge: lacking knowledge or education in general or in a specific subject
2.unaware: unaware of something
3.resulting from lack of knowledge: caused by a lack of knowledge, understanding, or experience
I would have to assume X-Man is "lacking knowledge or education in a specific subject". Surely he doesn't know EVERYTHING!
I use the word ignorant allot!! I prefer to use that word rather than the word "retarded".

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Coldwater, Mi

#97142 Jan 28, 2013
Oaky wrote:
A friend who told me he left the thread has requested that I post this for him.
It is reported that if our military leaders are not willing to fire upon US citizens they will be relieved of their duties.....
Obama Litmus Test: Military Leaders Willing to Fire at US Citizens
Read more at http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/...
Does that exempt Obama from being fired upon?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#97143 Jan 28, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Agree, If you have to swim a creek as part of your job there's no point wondering if the water is cold.
Huh?

He who truly knows has no occasion to shout.
~Leonardo da Vinci
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>I can compete with anyone on this forum. I drop a level or too, to talk to you and her, and some of the other idiots on here.
He who truly knows has no occasion to shout.
~Leonardo da Vinci

Location hidden

#97144 Jan 28, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
As well you should be. My grandson who is in the 8th grade made the "All Tournament" team this past weekend in Kentucky. Since I am in Florida at the moment, I wasn't able to see him, but received regular texts from his parents. He called me after the game regarding his award. Can you tell I am proud of him? LOL
Ha! As well YOU should be!!! Too bad you can't do "facetime" with him. You could "see" him and talk to him more often with that technology!

Location hidden

#97145 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
It's crap like that, which throws me to the right on gun control. I only have two guns in the home, one .38 special and a semi-auto .22L. I've never really felt an urge to get anymore but if I did, it would be a .223 type rifle.
Now that all this gun control is going on, It encourages me to want to go get one. It's just that I'm not in the position to drop a few "g's" on a rifle that will simply collect dust.
I have other priorities.... but boy a .223 would be nice and the Government abridging my future rights on guns really upsets me.
Apparently Democrats think they hold absolute power right now & can do whatever they want but it's that exact thing that will make them lose power down the road.
As well it should...it's a slow chipping away at our rights by a few. Feel-good legislation usually does not give the results that were intended.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Coldwater, Mi

#97146 Jan 28, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
Standing by his man: GOP millionaire Foster Friess wants Santorum in 2016
Wealthy conservative investor Foster Friess is best known in Washington, D.C. for helping fund Rick Santorum's presidential campaign. And the multimillionaire says he would support the former Pennsylvania senator again if he runs in 2016, even likening Santorum to Ronald Reagan.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc...
I had to stop laughing long enough to make this post.
Santorum should be the poster child for everything that's wrong with the party.
Perhaps at present.
We can't predict what will be wrong with the party in 2016.
Perhaps by then he would continue to be the poster child for everything we should have thought right about the party.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Coldwater, Mi

#97147 Jan 28, 2013
<Last November>

Location hidden

#97148 Jan 28, 2013
<quoted text>
I use the word ignorant allot!! I prefer to use that word rather than the word "retarded".
I would have to agree that using ignorant is better than retarded!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min The Dude 154,485
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Holy Jumpin Jesus 1,205,696
free Palestine (Sep '14) 4 min swedenforever 2
News Dems intensify fight for oil train regulations 5 min Le Jimbo 12
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 6 min woodtick57 6,231
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min Ink 309,197
News Senate's top Democrat won't run for re-election 6 min Jeff Brightone 2
News Ted Cruz Announces White House Bid 9 min mjjcpa 185
News Child of Lesbian Moms Says Same-Sex Marriage Is... 12 min Butters 488
News Latest on Ferguson: Civil rights leaders condem... 1 hr Zip It Already 1,582
More from around the web