The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
81,881 - 81,900 of 257,001 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Padre Carajo

Canyon Country, CA

#96770 Jan 27, 2013
Liberals Own It wrote:
ABC Gives Sen. Menendez Six Minute Interview With No Questions About FBI's Hooker Investigation
By Noel Sheppard | January 27, 2013 | 13:16
On Friday it was revealed that the FBI is investigating Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) for allegedly sleeping with underage prostitutes in the Dominican Republic.
Despite this, when Menendez was given a six-minute interview with Martha Raddatz on ABC's This Week Sunday, he was not asked one question about the investigation or the allegations (commentary follows with full transcript at end of post):
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
God Casts The Dye......Not The Dice.
Political affiliations have no claim on the direction of a Mans soul.
Each person is going to own up for their sins in the end.

Since: Oct 07

mind graffiti

#96771 Jan 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You are very correct. It is very interesting and very cunning in tactical precision in the way it is carried out. Be real good in comparison to the opposition. Moderators are just that. Moderators. You can't be banned for a stand and a conviction.
Excuse me if I am misunderstanding your position, but I noticed a post just today by Old Man admitting to posting that obituary; and then I saw Old Man and Gzeena relentlessly harassing Rose over personal matters. Surely those are reasons enought to be banned, especially after ignoring the warnings given when Old Man first launched this recent attack.
I can guarantee you, if GR wants to post here on the issues, or to socialize with friends, he need not worry about being banned. If you are honest in your response, you will admit that he comes here to instigate and damage.

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#96772 Jan 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Very powerful and thought provoking. Thank you. I like it. I also like this one too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yes, I do remember the group "Yes" and I would do something similar then as well. In the decades since, I have refined the methods to be as minimally invasive as possible as well as scentless and in the form of a patented taylorable patch which dispenses all essential botanicals from the healthy to the psychoactive while rejecting harmful components.
I still like the old time delivery methods though, don't get me wrong but in this area I'll admit, I have been pretty progressive.
Two steps from hell is a great soundtrack to listen to when you are creating something awesome. I posted a link to it but here it is again.

mind graffiti

#96774 Jan 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Free.
Keeping quiet in the face of injustice isn't exactly the way we roll around here is it?
Hope you're having a great weekend.
No sir it is not. Power to the people!

Thunder and rain are making slush of what little snow we had. Time to light a fire and watch a movie.
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#96775 Jan 27, 2013
Federal Government Declares Itself Royal!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#96777 Jan 27, 2013
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
"my suggestion is that you keep quiet."
My suggestion is that you stop telling people to be quiet.
Overruled! I like her suggestion better.

Can I get a show of hands?

.....(counting).....

Okie dokie then. It's settled.

Pffffttt!

mind graffiti

#96778 Jan 27, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I clicked the link...nothing. lol
Don't get me wrong. I enjoy vocals too, it's just that words can lead the brain astray guiding thoughts blocking the creative juices required for deep thought.
Here is a whole hour of inspirational white noise. Put it on the next time you have to perform a complex mental task and unleash the power of the seventh chakra.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =J2H7fHUWwjwXX
Oh sorry, I'm on an IPad and can't figure out how to access the link, so I had to type it in. It's Andrew Bird - Tenuousness, Live at the Basement if you would like to search it on YouTube. He likes to perform in big churches, for the acoustics, plus there is a spiritual feeling to sitting in these old stone buildings with all these people,tuned into loops of thick, flowing sound.
Hmmm, okay I will check out the white noise, thanks...these days, everything seems like a complex mental task., Hey, have you heard of Caroline Myss? She speaks of an eighth chakra, which makes me imagine that there might be many more of them, reaching toward the source.

mind graffiti

#96781 Jan 27, 2013
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
"my suggestion is that you keep quiet."
My suggestion is that you stop telling people to be quiet.
Hey Billy, I was echoing the words of the post to which I replied. I like your suggestion. Now, I suggest you be quiet.

mind graffiti

#96783 Jan 27, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob was the best.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_mRFWQoXq4cXX
He is doing a tour soon too. He'll be in Grand Rapids in a few months. I might go.
Do you listen to W/AOR, Michiana's rock station? They play a lot of Seger. And they have Alice Cooper DJ'ing on Friday nights!
Lock N Load

Riverside, CA

#96784 Jan 27, 2013
22-Year-Old Woman Schools Piers Morgan: I Need an AR-15 to ‘Have Enough Ammo to Get the Job Done’

By Noel Sheppard | January 27, 2013 | 11:15

In the weeks following the massacre in Newtown, Connecticut, CNN's Piers Morgan has been arrogantly claiming - on seemingly a nightly basis - that no one needs an AR-15.

On his show Thursday, Morgan got a much-needed education on the subject from 22-year-old Celia Bigelow who explained, "I want a gun that can hold a lot of ammo because if I'm faced with an intruder or multiple intruders that come into my home, I want to make sure I have enough ammo to get the job done, especially if they're armed" (video follows with transcript and commentary):

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#96786 Jan 27, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sorry, I'm on an IPad and can't figure out how to access the link, so I had to type it in. It's Andrew Bird - Tenuousness, Live at the Basement if you would like to search it on YouTube. He likes to perform in big churches, for the acoustics, plus there is a spiritual feeling to sitting in these old stone buildings with all these people,tuned into loops of thick, flowing sound.
Hmmm, okay I will check out the white noise, thanks...these days, everything seems like a complex mental task., Hey, have you heard of Caroline Myss? She speaks of an eighth chakra, which makes me imagine that there might be many more of them, reaching toward the source.
The eighth chakra contains the karmic residue of previous lifetimes. It's located about two feet above the seventh chakra. Opening the eighth chakra connects one to the collective knowledge of the universe. Open it before you've opened the first seven and you will go mad. Seriously!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#96787 Jan 27, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I clicked the link...nothing. lol
Don't get me wrong. I enjoy vocals too, it's just that words can lead the brain astray guiding thoughts blocking the creative juices required for deep thought.
Here is a whole hour of inspirational white noise. Put it on the next time you have to perform a complex mental task and unleash the power of the seventh chakra.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =J2H7fHUWwjwXX
Love it. The power of it is there for the wielding once accessed. Creativity then abounds and can be wisely applied by the holder of it to one's benefit as well as others' if allowed by them.

mind graffiti

#96788 Jan 27, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>He's just freaked out that he's not so covert in his new role and identity registered immediately after the "Ralff" character was banned. You're not supposed to notice he's the same guy;-) But, I'm sure a mod could run a check and know in a heartbeat the truth of the matter.
It's PI alright - a personal issue. LOL
Oh okay. At first, I thought he was claiming that his real name is Ralff.

Well, he sure acts like Ralff. So, what you're saying is, he changed identities, and although he's still acting like the same old Ralff, he doesn't want us to know he's Ralff? Oh, that Ralff.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#96791 Jan 27, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me if I am misunderstanding your position, but I noticed a post just today by Old Man admitting to posting that obituary; and then I saw Old Man and Gzeena relentlessly harassing Rose over personal matters. Surely those are reasons enought to be banned, especially after ignoring the warnings given when Old Man first launched this recent attack.
I can guarantee you, if GR wants to post here on the issues, or to socialize with friends, he need not worry about being banned. If you are honest in your response, you will admit that he comes here to instigate and damage.
That's ok. It is not a position I take but merely observation seemingly congruent IMO, with what the other poster said.
As honest of a response as I can make without being involved in or making mention of others' grievances that haven't a thing to do with me or any business or drama I wish to be involved in.
Rico Retardo

Riverside, CA

#96792 Jan 27, 2013
Frank Zappa - Bobby Brown
Rico Sock Puppet Troll

Los Angeles, CA

#96793 Jan 27, 2013
I think the San Bernardino, Ca ISP contributor is Torchwood!!
Rico Sock Puppet Troll

Los Angeles, CA

#96794 Jan 27, 2013
Jack McIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Wow! My name is Jack McIntosh too! I'm gay. Are you gay too? That's why I'm on the immigration forums here on topix. To find like minded people! We should be together!
There's another Jack McIntosh on here too! He's gay too! But I haven't seen him lately. He's quite a drama queen. Probably making a fool of himself on some other forum. I hope you're not like that.
You wanna make out.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#96795 Jan 27, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text> I'll tell you when you start using your real name kweer.
Hmmm....didn't take long to resort to bigotry.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#96796 Jan 27, 2013
Jack McIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Wow! My name is Jack McIntosh too! I'm gay. Are you gay too? That's why I'm on the immigration forums here on topix. To find like minded people! We should be together!
There's another Jack McIntosh on here too! He's gay too! But I haven't seen him lately. He's quite a drama queen. Probably making a fool of himself on some other forum. I hope you're not like that.
Waah, waah, waahhhhhh! Is da wittle ba-beee cwying and pouting? Aw. U so witlessly silly. Stupid, but silly. Would 'em like a warm bobble of sake?

Go get it yourself.

mind graffiti

#96797 Jan 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
They're all freakin' out because old man got banned and there bash fest aginst WIR got canceled.
They're on the mods thread right now having a hissy fit demanding that I be banned for "threatening" people.
They'll swing at anything that moves right now.
Yep. Poor little bigots.

Don't you wonder if they carry this behavior into their personal lives, this manipulative, oppressive behavior? Are there people close to them that tolerate, even enable this shabby way of treating others?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Stu Rumsfeld 1,101,431
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 2 min reality bites 264
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min BEYONDtheCMB 115,353
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 4 min Colbert 1,622
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min DITCH MITCH 151,454
The New Fight for Racial Justice 5 min Righteous 21
10 things to know about corporate inversions 14 min Righteous 6
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 41 min FedinIL 2,244
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••