The President has failed us

There are 328251 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#97029 Jan 28, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
No need ntr, got it tonight =)
Kentucky: Cabinet for Health and Family Services - CHFS
chfs.ky.gov/
That is one of them HOH. There is also:

General Government Cabinet
Transportation Cabinet
Economic Development Cabinet
Finance and Administration Cabinet
Tourism, Arts and Heritage Cabinet
Education and Workforce Development Cabinet
Justice and Public Safety Cabinet
Personnel Cabinet
Labor Cabinet
Energy and Environment Cabinet
Public Protection Cabinet

With the Cabinet for Health and Family Services which you mention, that makes up the 12 Cabinet I mentioned yesterday or earlier today. Most all of these Cabinets have some type of Legal Services Departments within them. Some are larger than others depending on the need.

Location hidden

#97030 Jan 28, 2013
There ARE also:

Location hidden

#97031 Jan 28, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I thought. You can't back that stuff up, and you never will be able to back it up;-)
Nobody except for your sidekick is left with any illusions.
No I am not going to give you my specific job title or the location of my employment. Think I am going to provide my identity to satisfy your paranoid delusions??????

Back to your corner!!!

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#97032 Jan 28, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
What is so funny is the Divisions you mention are those which ARE part of the Attorney General's Office and have NOTHING AT ALL to do with the other Cabinets, Departments, etc. in State Government. The majority of those offices are out of U.S 60 where the Attorney General's Office is located. Do you even have a clue how many other State offices are located throughout Frankfort and many other areas of the State????????
You should really be embarrassed at your lame efforts!
Ludicrous.

Location hidden

#97034 Jan 28, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>What the HELL do you idiots worry about a proxy for? Who gives a flying crap where anyone is from? As long as the truth is told, it doesn't matter! To sensible people that is, you idiots are not sensible!
I have never understood their obsession about it! I think it relates to paranoia.

Location hidden

#97035 Jan 28, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Not that you would understand, must be that high I.Q of yours, but people have used proxies to lie, manipulate, harass, and abuse while pretending to be someone they are not.
For instance the "neutral" poster who so passive aggressively bad mouths the liberals here is a dead give away. Posters that have been here long enough have seen the same troll play the same game time and time again.
You don't seem to be able to grasp the concept that not everyone believes the crap that you try to pass off as "truth". In fact, most don't, or the "majority" don't. Just ask President Obama. ;)
There is no need to speak of someone's IQ for not understanding the obsession with this. IQ doesn't have a thing to do with it.

There may be proxies who lie, manipulate, harass, and abuse, but assuming that most ALL of them are is very unfair. Many new people don't even know what you all are talking about. Do you remember telling me to register a few months ago? I didn't have a clue and had to ask you what I had to do to register. I finally figured it out and did it but am still accused of being a troll. It is relentless and totally unnecessary.

Location hidden

#97036 Jan 28, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously, you don't hate to speak badly of the deceased. You just did. He's not here to defend himself, but he requires no defense with a liar like you. That's one thing you could say about Gatewood, and everybody did. Gatewood told it EXACTLY like it was. That's why his memorial services required two public services and one private in order to accommodate the thousands of Kentuckians who wanted to pay their final respects. He owed no corporation any loyalty. His loyalty was always to the underdog and the working classes. You made me angry. I'll let it go at that except to say you shows yourself for what you really are.
As you do each time you post!

Location hidden

#97037 Jan 28, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Ludicrous.
Defines YOU very well.

Location hidden

#97038 Jan 28, 2013
Well it is now 6:00 a.m. and I haven't been to sleep all night. Guess I will just turn the coffee pot on and wait for my sweet husband to get up.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#97039 Jan 28, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
Well it is now 6:00 a.m. and I haven't been to sleep all night. Guess I will just turn the coffee pot on and wait for my sweet husband to get up.
RH, why did you give up your beauty sleep for this forum? Don't ever let it get the best of you.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#97040 Jan 28, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need to speak of someone's IQ for not understanding the obsession with this. IQ doesn't have a thing to do with it.
There may be proxies who lie, manipulate, harass, and abuse, but assuming that most ALL of them are is very unfair. Many new people don't even know what you all are talking about. Do you remember telling me to register a few months ago? I didn't have a clue and had to ask you what I had to do to register. I finally figured it out and did it but am still accused of being a troll. It is relentless and totally unnecessary.
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>There is no need to speak of someone's IQ for not understanding the obsession with this. IQ doesn't have a thing to do with it.
Oh no? Maybe you should tell her then. She's the one who brought up her "I.Q".
Hell on HeeLs wrote:
<quoted text>Glad a little "o" gives you such big entertainment. Doesn't take away from my IQ level at all. My opinion still stands! Regardless of how you spell it.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>There may be proxies who lie, manipulate, harass, and abuse, but assuming that most ALL of them are is very unfair.
Who said I've assumed "ALL" of them are? Some are just beyond obvious. LOL
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Many new people don't even know what you all are talking about. Do you remember telling me to register a few months ago?

Not my problem and no.
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't have a clue and had to ask you what I had to do to register. I finally figured it out and did it but am still accused of being a troll. It is relentless and totally unnecessary.
That's because you have shown yourself to be a "troll". ;)
Quirky

Denver, CO

#97041 Jan 28, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Have you looked in the mirror lately? I bet you haven`t even taken a shower lately!

Location hidden

#97042 Jan 28, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Oh no? Maybe you should tell her then. She's the one who brought up her "I.Q".
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
<quoted text>
Who said I've assumed "ALL" of them are? Some are just beyond obvious. LOL
<quoted text>
Not my problem and no.
<quoted text>
Dear Lord! I should have known better than to post to you. You enjoy dissecting each post. Amazing!

I would appreciate any explanation as to how I have "shown" myself to be a "troll". I can't wait to hear this one!

Location hidden

#97043 Jan 28, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>RH, why did you give up your beauty sleep for this forum? Don't ever let it get the best of you.
Hey Teddy! It isn't this place that kept me up. I have terrible sleep issues. Find it very difficult to fall asleep most nights. This is mere entertainment since I am up. I play internet games, work on-line crosswords puzzles, etc.

How are you this fine morning?

Location hidden

#97044 Jan 28, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you looked in the mirror lately? I bet you haven`t even taken a shower lately!
Hey Quirk! What is going on in your world?

Location hidden

#97045 Jan 28, 2013
CHICAGO (AP) As Illinois becomes the fourth and most populous state to give illegal immigrants permission to drive, nagging concerns remain about whether there are enough safeguards to avoid the identity fraud and other pitfalls other states faced.

Democratic Gov. Pat Quinn signed Illinois' measure into law Sunday in Chicago. Backers, including Quinn, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel and some of the state's top Republicans, tout it as a public-safety measure. They argue that required facial recognition technology is reliable enough to prevent fraud.

http://news.yahoo.com/fraud-concerns-linger-o...

FIGURES!!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#97046 Jan 28, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Lord! I should have known better than to post to you. You enjoy dissecting each post. Amazing!
I would appreciate any explanation as to how I have "shown" myself to be a "troll". I can't wait to hear this one!
Troll said what?

Morning Honey, looks like you had a long night.

:)

Location hidden

#97049 Jan 28, 2013
WASHINGTON (AP) President Barack Obama begins his second term straining to maintain a good relationship with Egypt, an important U.S. ally whose president is a conservative Islamist walking a fine line between acting as a moderate peace broker and keeping his Muslim Brotherhood party happy with anti-American rhetoric.

But a spate of recent steps from Brotherhood-led attacks on protesters, to vague protestations of women's freedoms in the nation's new constitution, to revelations of old comments by Morsi referring to Jews as "bloodsuckers" and "pigs" have raised alarm among senior U.S. officials and threatens $1 billion in American aid to Egypt.

http://news.yahoo.com/washington-casts-wary-e...
Quirky

Denver, CO

#97050 Jan 28, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Quirk! What is going on in your world?
Good morning fine lady. I`m a little sleep deprived too.. lol

Location hidden

#97051 Jan 28, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll said what?
Morning Honey, looks like you had a long night.
:)
Hey Jax!!! Oh nothing new. Just being referred to as a troll again.

How are you this morning?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Bluestater 1,232,049
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Le Jimbo 182,222
News Demilitarizing the cops: States retool police t... 19 min xxxrayted 4
News NEA president impressed with Del Valle Elementa... 34 min English only 1
News Pregnant Anna Duggar Smiles and Shows Baby Bump... 38 min Tazo 3
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 48 min xxxrayted 1,977
News Judge: Gay couples across Alabama have right to... 53 min SupportAlanandfra... 42
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Scrutiny 189,653
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Eclogite 163,685
More from around the web