The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 380904 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Sep 12

Gangster Alley, North America

#96033 Jan 26, 2013
--Old Man-- wrote:
<quoted text>
"cease and desist"
Wow, you really got me shaking in my boots now. LMAO.
"smack away", sweetheart. I can only assume you are still using Topix to build yourself up.
They are only "idiotic posts" cause you can't control or refute them. You are nothing but a controlling internet b!tch. How's that working for your cuase? Fix any prolems yet? Or are guns diverting you away from the real issues? Seems like Obama doesn't like you either. He knows how to divert problem people. lmao.
Ya beter get back to your notes and get focused on... hmmmm.. Do you even know what the issue is that is troubling you?
Yeah, I didn't think so..........
:)
So much for your previous registered accounts claims of being a man of integrity & personal accountability. She said to fk off... that's not an invitation to continue harassing & stalking her.

Go spend some quality time with your kid... I'm sure he can use some TLC right now considering the fact that you're wasting your time on chasing things you can never can have!
The dirty Q-cumber

Buffalo, NY

#96036 Jan 26, 2013
gotoguy FL wrote:
I beat NTR's az and did it with "balance"! Now she's speechless, unable to reply! LOL!
"Arguing on the internet is like running at the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded."
NTRRPNR1

Sarasota, FL

#96037 Jan 26, 2013
gotoguy FL wrote:
My brilliant "balance" that has left NRT utterly speechless and dumbfouned:
"The fact that we are where we are today due to our rising debt is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that “the buck stops here". Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
You may all cut & paste my magnificent post above to any forum you please. You can even claim it as your own.
boo hoo... you are so mean... I should not have to actually reply to a post... boo hoo... I hate having to answer a smart post... it makes me itchy...

I must pray:

"Lord Obama, who art in White House, hollow be thy name,
La La land come, thy will be done,
though we shred the Constitution,
Give us this day our daily free sh*t,
and forget our ginormous debt,
As we forget our kids & grandkids.
Lead us not into the temptation to doubt thee,
but deliver us from common sense & logic."

Amen

“Hop On Board!!!”

Since: Oct 11

America, Canada, Mexico

#96038 Jan 26, 2013
--Old Man-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nasty? Ugly? You? Yep you sure are.
Beep Beep Beep Beep!!!!!!

Come on Stan... it's time to get into the short bus!!!!

This busses final destination is... the haters club!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#96039 Jan 26, 2013
The dirty Q-cumber wrote:
<quoted text>
"Arguing on the internet is like running at the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded."
He's plagiarising from a speech Obama made in 2006 and claiming it as his own "brilliance".

I don't like the word retarded, but if the shoe fits....

“Hop On Board!!!”

America, Canada, Mexico

#96040 Jan 26, 2013
NTRRPNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
boo hoo... you are so mean... I should not have to actually reply to a post... boo hoo... I hate having to answer a smart post... it makes me itchy...
I must pray:
"Lord Obama, who art in White House, hollow be thy name,
La La land come, thy will be done,
though we shred the Constitution,
Give us this day our daily free sh*t,
and forget our ginormous debt,
As we forget our kids & grandkids.
Lead us not into the temptation to doubt thee,
but deliver us from common sense & logic."
Amen
Beep Beep Beep!!!!

Come on little buddy. We have crayons & elmer's glue you can eat on this here short bus. You can keep Stan company also.

This busses final destination is.... the haters club!!!

“Hop On Board!!!”

America, Canada, Mexico

#96041 Jan 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
He's plagiarising from a speech Obama made in 2006 and claiming it as his own "brilliance".
But that seahag Ann Counter thinks it's OK.

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#96047 Jan 26, 2013
Right wing Radical wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up you drunken cow. Or I will get in on this, and you'll limp away crying like you always do.
FU!

“Take a deep breath”

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#96049 Jan 26, 2013
Hurry up and pass something quick! I cannot wait to get my new improved tool! I want a tool that accurately launches plasma 2000 meters at 3000fps with a rate of fire of 600 bursts per minute capable of penetrating a four inch block of hardened steel at 500 meters and cannot be construed as a fire arm because it doesn't use bullets or gunpowder.

That is the nature of man. If we ban the preferred tool of the day, we will develop a new tool that sidesteps the law of the day.

San Ramon, CA

#96050 Jan 26, 2013
gzeena wrote:
<quoted text>
Anytime you want to be honest about your brother you have claimed to be MIA or KIA in Vietnam, I'm good to go. There is nothing to take place of the honest truth, not even your very best lie.
Bottom line...you are a liar and you cannot come clean about your brother because you are a filthy liar. Ready to prove me wrong? yawn...
I had a half brother who was adopted, and he was the one that was MIA in Vietnam. I still called him my brother; my full blooded brother also served in Vietnam.

You don't deserve any more explanations. You don't deserve the truth. You don't deserve any more details. You HATE the truth because you hate anyone and everything that shows you up for the vicious, dark and ugly person you are. You even call the truth lies because of your hatred.

Leave me the f*ck alone about my family and any of my personal business, you disgusting excuse for a human.

San Ramon, CA

#96052 Jan 26, 2013
gzeena wrote:
Rose is a proven liar.
Her brother never was MIA or KIA in Vietnam. Rose has avoided the issue she created and her lie was entirely debunked after her mum passed away, whose obit was posted by an anonymous poster who was good enough to never buy Rose's big fat lie(s).
Rose's brother is alive and well in the good ole USA. Rose is a proven liar. Do I hear ANY arguments? LOL!
Go to he!!.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#96053 Jan 26, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I did call out the little plagiarize and posted a quote from Obama whereby he expressed his change of heart from his days as a Senator. Unfortunately, something bothered the Topix filters, and post # 96030 didn't go through - at least the whinnying mother bear didn't reply or acknowledge I had her number.;-)

San Ramon, CA

#96055 Jan 26, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not feeling brave, hun.
I am brave.
And courageous.
And honest.
And thoughtful.
And decent.
All those things which are good.
All of which you are not.
Because you lie
You are Of evil.
And all the things that go with that.
Amen.
You're a fool and an ignorant, hateful person.

You possess none of the qualities you so brazenly boast about or you wouldn't need to boast about them.

I am by no means "of evil," but those you align yourself with are and that makes you as dark as they are.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#96056 Jan 26, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to he!!.
She's already there. They only let her out at night when the other women trapped there with her have escaped life in Hell to sleep and dream of life without her.

San Ramon, CA

#96057 Jan 26, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Youre the baiting liar. She explained, and it's not likely to happen again. There's nothing you want to do BUT hurt her. That makes you the lowest of the low. Look, it's not anybody here who is at fault that you weren't born a woman and had to pretend by marrying one and then fronting your lie by adopting children to make it look like you were the "man" of the house. Didn't work. Come clean and set yourself free.
And it will be the LAST time too. I'm sick of this vicious harassment and the sheer hatred that fuels it from some of these ignorant, insignificant fools.
Major Republic-an

Columbus, OH

#96058 Jan 26, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>That's easy - this administration, especially this administration and their base constituents, couldn't care less about balancing the budget, driving up the debt, or the burden that will be placed on generations to come.

It's tax now, borrow Now, spend NOW.

The left cares more about gay rights and running cars on algae than they do about the country's defense or debt. That's just a fact.
What about the fact that you're a bleeding imbecile?

San Ramon, CA

#96059 Jan 26, 2013
gzeena wrote:
Rose? Your lies have been duly noted. Any more lies you tell here on this forum will be duly noted the same.
Cheers!
I did not lie about a thing. You're obsessed and poisoned with hatred. You call the truth lies and you have no interest in the truth whatever. You're only purpose is to hate. I pity you, but not that much. You're not worth any amount of human emotion.

Location hidden

#96061 Jan 26, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I did call out the little plagiarize and posted a quote from Obama whereby he expressed his change of heart from his days as a Senator. Unfortunately, something bothered the Topix filters, and post # 96030 didn't go through - at least the whinnying mother bear didn't reply or acknowledge I had her number.;-)
It might be the sites that were linked to.

The filters block some links, but yes, the moron took a passage from a speech Obama made and claimed they were his own "brilliant" words.

Kinda sad when you think about it.

BTW...you've got mail.

:)

Location hidden

#96062 Jan 26, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
Hurry up and pass something quick! I cannot wait to get my new improved tool! I want a tool that accurately launches plasma 2000 meters at 3000fps with a rate of fire of 600 bursts per minute capable of penetrating a four inch block of hardened steel at 500 meters and cannot be construed as a fire arm because it doesn't use bullets or gunpowder.
That is the nature of man. If we ban the preferred tool of the day, we will develop a new tool that sidesteps the law of the day.
You used to be sarter than this. At least I think you used to be smarter than this.

What happened?

Location hidden

#96063 Jan 26, 2013
smarter...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Undocumented immigrants have prosperous careers 3 min wild child 33
News U.S. President Obama to visit Hiroshima in late... 3 min californio 38
News Transgender people in bathroom: Laugh or cry 5 min Ronald 147
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,374,407
News Ted Cruz names Carly Fiorina as vice president ... 5 min WelbyMD 69
News Republicans, Obama immigration chief clash over... 14 min wild child 3
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min Dale 212,918
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 35 min Time again 1,545
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 41 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 222,473
News Assault weapon bans should stand 1 hr Old Surfer Dude 738
More from around the web