The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
77,561 - 77,580 of 256,995 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Shakes the Klown

Canyon Country, CA

#90886 Jan 13, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
How is everyone doing this morning????
Did you just Come Too?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#90887 Jan 13, 2013
Yes Sir wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing good. How are you?
Good!!! Seems things have calmed down around here.
Yes Sir

Dallas, TX

#90888 Jan 13, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"You are pretty sick."
Ohhh Y A W N.., LOL!!! You have the gull to call me sick? LOL!
Listen up, you troupe d'douché, you have no problems with bringing up sht about Rose's and NT's private and family information. Did you? But, you now have a conniption because you were outed?
Whaaaa!!!!!
Whaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Whine Department - Next Left
http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ga/TNHC206TQ...
Cheers!
Middle school? Jr High? Aren't you up past your bedtime?

Location hidden

#90889 Jan 13, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text> That's NUNYA!
Petty, petty, petty! Sad, sad, sad!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#90890 Jan 13, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
I though you told me that you understood.
The permalink for that comment is written like this: http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TCO87VV...
I fixed it ealier, but thanks.

Been distracted tonight.
Yes Sir

Dallas, TX

#90891 Jan 13, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Good!!! Seems things have calmed down around here.
They have a little I think. They are going to get a lot calmer soon.

Location hidden

#90892 Jan 13, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
I though you told me that you understood.
The permalink for that comment is written like this: http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TCO87VV...
Well, maybe I didn't fix it earlier now that I look at it, but at least my second attempt got me to the post.

Did I mention I've been distracted?

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#90893 Jan 13, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she sure did , I remember that!
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
That's just one more vicious lie by your monsters.

I never posted that, and you know it. You and your friends are beyond despicable to use that thread to play your harassment games.

That post was created by one of you using my name and an old account name that doesn't even exist any longer and I never even used on that thread.

You keep lying, Quirky. It's the job your masters assigned you, little lapdog.

“A little shake...”

A Little Tingle

#90894 Jan 13, 2013
-Old Salty Dog- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. "Bad azz" is your delusion not mine. I am not here 24/7 like you are. I replied to your guys' hypocrisy. You don't like it. I get that. Try moving on from it.
I have no "topix ego" therefore their is nothing for me to "salvage". You do realize how rediculous you sound in this post don't you?
I actually feel embarrassed for you. To think, you are anonymous to boot.
Yes, it is my observational opinion that you are STV. It's in your postings and angry attitude. No worries. Unlike your friend I have no intentions on pulling posts from the past. I simply do not care what you think. I know POS when I see it. You are a POS. Not a big deal or worth arguing about it.
"I have no "topix ego" therefore their is nothing for me to "salvage"."

That's your most preposterous declaration thus far. You're nothing but an ego. An ego that's been slammed by the 'true ladies' around here, time and time again. How does that feel, Mr "Rediculous"?

“A little shake...”

A Little Tingle

#90895 Jan 13, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
"You're not a man at all."
Well yeah, I am. But I do have to admit that my hands are smaller than yours.(I have been reading Troll Rehab:)
Have you ever noticed just how often you mention Winston?
You sound really obsessed with her.
I thought you were 2000 posts behind?

Location hidden

#90896 Jan 13, 2013
Citizen Pain wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, no. You would have had to make a point for me to have gotten it.
Guess sarcasm isn't one of your strong points,'cause my reply was dripping with it.
The point genius is that the only thing I've ever heard of that got Christians and Muslims marching togehter in the streets was the desire to deny people like me equality.

Now leave me alone, I have to figure out how to make a permalink before Mail finds out how slow I can be.

:p

“A little shake...”

A Little Tingle

#90897 Jan 13, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Petty, petty, petty! Sad, sad, sad!
Hey, you did ask.

“A little shake...”

A Little Tingle

#90898 Jan 13, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe I didn't fix it earlier now that I look at it, but at least my second attempt got me to the post.
It got you to the post, but not your audience. LOL!

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Forum

#90899 Jan 13, 2013
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>You have to remember that NTR is about as despicable as XMan & Rose as all 3 will say anything they think they can. Rose even told the late PA2 that her getting cancer was karma. Miserable POS!!!
You freaks will stop at nothing, even disrespecting that thread in memory of a deceased woman. I NEVER posted that. Most likely it was you who fabricated that hateful comment.

You messed up though. There was no post by me on that thread with that account and no reply to it. I would have been tarred and feathered a hundred times over IF I had ever posted anything that vicious.

You monsters are beyond inhuman and despicable.

Location hidden

#90900 Jan 13, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it going Jack????
Yes Sir

Dallas, TX

#90901 Jan 13, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You freaks will stop at nothing, even disrespecting that thread in memory of a deceased woman. I NEVER posted that. Most likely it was you who fabricated that hateful comment.
You messed up though. There was no post by me on that thread with that account and no reply to it. I would have been tarred and feathered a hundred times over IF I had ever posted anything that vicious.
Those "monsters" seem to be in your Base, keeping it real.

“A little shake...”

A Little Tingle

#90902 Jan 13, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Is he STV? I have wondered.
A child who does not think about
what happens around him and is
content with living without
wondering whether he lives
honestly is like a man who lives
from a scoundrel's work and
is on the road to being a scoundrel.(Jose Marti)

You don't know STV, Mr Potatohead.
LMAO

Myrtle Beach, SC

#90903 Jan 13, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Wow, you are really determined to make Ntr feel as horrible as possible. I hope she just ignores your attacks.
<quoted text>
Who are you to tell anyone their to old for something? So what if she is trying to stay young. What is your problem? You seem to way to concerned with other peoples habits.
<quoted text>
Pfft! What do you know of other's reactions? You can only speak for yourself and from what it sounds like to me, you're so pessimistic and bitter that you'll find something wrong with anyone. I've seen older women in current fashionable clothes and if they've taken care of themselves they look just fine. You're just being a jerk for what reason, who knows?
<quoted text>
(shakes head) Now why would you say something like this to someone? Are you really that bitter? I have no doubt that you're a sock. People like you are some of the unhappiest people around. Yeah, I know what you'll say, you'll give some fabulous story and tell me I'm wrong, but your comments here show different. I know Ntr is way too confident to take anything you say as the truth but it doesn't change the fact that you said it, deliberately to harm. Pathetic.
Oh no. You used "Pfft!"

Acording to NTR, you get 10 demerits for using something someone else has used in the past week. She just informed me of this rule over on the TopMod8 thread. Must be copyrighted or something.

I am not quite sure how it works, but I think you get a prize when you reach 20 demerits. You will have to ask her. But I would wait until she wakes up in the morning. Just between us, I think she has been drinking.

You have no doubt I am a sock, huh? Well, after tonight, I will be. I am retiring the only name I have posted under here and hiding my location and am going to start posting from all over the world using many different names. I am lucky to have raised a daughter smart enough to load a proxy server on my computer. Her mother and I are so proud.

I have been accused of it by so many people here, I might as well have the game since you have given me the name. So to speak. If I get banned for doing so, no skin off my nose. I will find something more interesting to do. But I have to admit, this has been fun. LMAO.

Want to bet that Rico will be the first one to pretend to be me? Will you be next?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#90904 Jan 13, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You NEED your mouth MASHED with a nice BIG Fist sandwich !!!
I'd LOVE to give it to you!
Some people will only QUIT after they've been SHOWN who to respect!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LMAO

Myrtle Beach, SC

#90906 Jan 13, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL, and that qualifies as "one up'ing" you? I was just sharing what I was doing. Paranoid much?
<quoted text>
If you weren't concerned you wouldn't be asking the questions. You wouldn't be posting to me at all. I have no problem with you commenting but when you're comments are negative or intended as malicious then I have no problem defining them as such.
<quoted text>
Well, that's your opinion. My opinion is that your life probably isn't that great. That's why you come to Topix to critique complete strangers and put them down. ;)
"Pfft!"

I am going for the prize!!!! I hope it is a nice one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min ChromiuMan 115,345
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 12 min FedinIL 2,241
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min sonicfilter 1,101,403
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 18 min Ethan Allen 163
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min DITCH MITCH 151,444
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min SpaceBlues 46,376
Shaheen opponents go after her votes on immigra... 28 min spud 2
MEGA LEEK - McKayla Maroney Nude Cell Phone Pic... 8 hr McKayla Maroney Nude 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••