The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“The Beast Within”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#90842 Jan 13, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Go wash your face. There is still some egg on it.
You are well beyond the age for any float. Well, maybe one for AARP. Still desperately trying to be young, huh? Do you even hear the snickers of the people behind you when you go out in public in those skinny jeans? Believe me, men do notice. But their reaction isn't what you are hoping for.
Thank God, my wife isn't vain like you. Well, she does like having her nails done on a weekly bases. But I can't blame her. She has beautiful long, tapered fingers with long nails. Love it when she scratches my back.
BTW. Who is scratching your husbands back these days?
Make sure when she scratches that back of yours to watch for them gorged bloody ticks. She has to use the old match trick, sport!
Heres some tips....

THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL [m]

http://youtu.be/6f7pgA0riU8

THE BLOODHOUND GANG
Citizen Pain

Cromwell, CT

#90843 Jan 13, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You got the point.
Enjoy your Sunday.
Uh, no. You would have had to make a point for me to have gotten it.

Guess sarcasm isn't one of your strong points,'cause my reply was dripping with it.
LMAO

Myrtle Beach, SC

#90844 Jan 13, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I was kidding. I don't have OCD. I don't take medication.
Sure, what ever you say.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#90845 Jan 13, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
And how do YOU treat people, gzeena?
With love and respect? I believe in doing unto others as they do unto me.
You dish a lot of chit yourself, so what is it you expect in return from me? See, cause and effect.
Don't be changing the subject Rose.

I don't post about my family on topix. You do and then bitch when you are caught in the ugliest lie.

"Where did I lie, gzeena?"

Will you ever ask me that again? Hmmm...

Of course there is nothing left for you to do except get ugly with those you hate as if you are innocent.

Carry on.
MC Shady

Boardman, OR

#90846 Jan 13, 2013
The Attention Please .........

Could I Please Have The Attention .........

Thank You.

There Are Some New Kids In Town.

They Will Be Repairing The Old Standards Here.

Stay Tuned For More.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#90847 Jan 13, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
I never believe anything that rose, jackie and NTR write without confirming it and I have never seen any posts that I would consider threats much less serious threats to any of them myself so I didn't just jump on the "hang Salty Dog bandwagon" without asking. Yes they have all accused me of being many people I am not and allot of the time I never even heard of the poster they are claiming I am. Just before I read this post I made this one to Top Mod 8's thread;
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TCO87VV...
I also noticed this morning that x-woman has been banned and is back again. I have never read one word of condemnment from any of them but instead much praise of the disgusting crap she posts from them. If they agree with the poster anything goes, if they disagree anyone gets reported.
But having said that, I too have noticed many similarities between the way you write and the way GR did that I have not seen in other people thus the reason I asked.
Actually I don't really care if you are GR or not. What I do care about is that noone here be stalked, threatened, have personal information exposed or is harmed by anyone else.
I will not participate nor tolerate that.
I saw your post and gave you a thumbs up. When you read, have the same views and ideology it is not uncommon for people to sound the same. I have no problems with that as I have seen that said to many all over Topix. It is used as a tool by the trolls for the most part to throw posters off their game as they end up defending themselves. They also use typos and grammatical errors as well. Many words are commonly misspelled and misused by many.

I have not seen anyone's personal information be exposed here that they themselves have not disclosed themselves. I am specifically meaning the three you listed. Outside of that, the truth has been told about Rose. If there was any hurt, she did it to herself from the lie she told. That seems to be the common theme here. People are "hurt" because they have been exposed for the lies they told about themselves. If people do not want to feel threatended, they should not tell lies that will put them in that place. I think there was some over playing the melodram with feeling threatened for their lives. All the way to changing one's own name but letting everyone know who they are. I guess they really aren't feeling that feared for their lives.

Where did X-Man get banned? I still see his posts.

I am going to try and ignore them, Ralff. This drama is not healthy and just gives one a headache.

Wow. This has been sitting for hours. I guess I forgot to click the "post comment" button. Sorry Ralff.
LMAO

Myrtle Beach, SC

#90848 Jan 13, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that one up'ing you? Do you play guitar too? You are entirely too concerned with other people's business.
If you think you're wasting your time, leave. No need to try to put others down for how you feel. They call that projection.
I'm enjoying myself, whether you are or not. ;)
I named one thing I was doing. You then named three. Slow tonight? Off your meds? Again?

Not concerned at all. Just reply to what is written here on the threads. If you don't want people to comment on it, then don't put it out there. See how that works?

It is a waste of time. I said that back in November. But fortunately, I have time to waste.

Now who said I wasn't enjoying myself? I would't be here otherwise.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#90849 Jan 13, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Go wash your face. There is still some egg on it.
You are well beyond the age for any float. Well, maybe one for AARP. Still desperately trying to be young, huh? Do you even hear the snickers of the people behind you when you go out in public in those skinny jeans? Believe me, men do notice. But their reaction isn't what you are hoping for.
Thank God, my wife isn't vain like you. Well, she does like having her nails done on a weekly bases. But I can't blame her. She has beautiful long, tapered fingers with long nails. Love it when she scratches my back.
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>Go wash your face. There is still some egg on it.
Wow, you are really determined to make Ntr feel as horrible as possible. I hope she just ignores your attacks.
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>You are well beyond the age for any float. Well, maybe one for AARP. Still desperately trying to be young, huh?
Who are you to tell anyone their to old for something? So what if she is trying to stay young. What is your problem? You seem to way to concerned with other peoples habits.
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even hear the snickers of the people behind you when you go out in public in those skinny jeans? Believe me, men do notice. But their reaction isn't what you are hoping for.
Pfft! What do you know of other's reactions? You can only speak for yourself and from what it sounds like to me, you're so pessimistic and bitter that you'll find something wrong with anyone. I've seen older women in current fashionable clothes and if they've taken care of themselves they look just fine. You're just being a jerk for what reason, who knows?
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>Thank God, my wife isn't vain like you. Well, she does like having her nails done on a weekly bases. But I can't blame her. She has beautiful long, tapered fingers with long nails. Love it when she scratches my back.
(shakes head) Now why would you say something like this to someone? Are you really that bitter? I have no doubt that you're a sock. People like you are some of the unhappiest people around. Yeah, I know what you'll say, you'll give some fabulous story and tell me I'm wrong, but your comments here show different. I know Ntr is way too confident to take anything you say as the truth but it doesn't change the fact that you said it, deliberately to harm. Pathetic.
LMAO

Myrtle Beach, SC

#90850 Jan 13, 2013
American Werewolves wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure when she scratches that back of yours to watch for them gorged bloody ticks. She has to use the old match trick, sport!
Heres some tips....
THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL [m]
http://youtu.be/6f7pgA0riU8
THE BLOODHOUND GANG
If I run into a tick infestation, I will find my own source on how to rectify the problem.

But thanks anyway for going to all that trouble for the link that I didn't bother to open.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#90851 Jan 13, 2013
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>You have to remember that NTR is about as despicable as XMan & Rose as all 3 will say anything they think they can. Rose even told the late PA2 that her getting cancer was karma. Miserable POS!!!
omg...
higgans

Marion, IN

#90852 Jan 13, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> I have a difficult time with your lack of paragraph comprehension. It's painful to read. So, I'll just answer your first question with a quick link to Wiki, and if you need more, you can google it yourself:
From Wikipedia:
"The United States relies on representative democracy, but [its] system of government is much more complex than that.[It is] not a simple representative democracy, but a constitutional republic in which majority rule is tempered by minority rights protected by law."
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_the_United_state...
There are other sites on the www that break down and describe various countries' government and constitution systems. You'll find this information on those sites as well.
hint: read s-l-o-w-e-r if English is a problem language for you, Mom. no matter HOW I present my posts, the words are still English and their meanings are the same... in English.
you go RE-read Wiki, I KNOW ours is supposed to be 'complicated' AND a Constitutional republic (just like Wiki states). it's folks like you that confuse a democracy with us and then make, first, answers like u did and then responses, like you did.
AND ignore the rest of the explanation I gave for why your answer was WRONG.
IF my thoughts are too deep or convoluted for you to understand on a first read thru (I suspect that you just don't agree but lack the ability to rebutt), try again. if some of my words are not clear enough, ASK ME to and I will try and explain them. did none of your teachers or mentors ever tell you that there are NO stupid questions?
many have accused ME of being too verbose. none have ever accused me of NOT answering any or all queations asked.
on the other hand, I have noticed many posters like you, with the same POV, opt to ignore more than they respond to. they are quick to use many words, theirs and others, to start an exchange but fail to keep up their end on the second go around. much like the two sides in DC: make a quick, snarky point and then fail to respond to the response.... usually just repeat the same (mostly debunked) original statement.... or change the subject.
look at the posters here on Topix that pop up and do the 'sniping'. most are ANTI-conservative/Rep/GOP/rel. at least the anti-Libs/Progressives/soc/Mar xists are funny! the same for those that make the most hateful comments, most hurtful, most immature.
did I mention which posters lie the most? or, state only half-truths or ignore History and historical facts? I especially like the ones that use past bad behaviour to excuse today's!
any way, I stand by my answer and thank you for posting about Wiki to bolster it.

Location hidden

#90853 Jan 13, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
I named one thing I was doing. You then named three. Slow tonight? Off your meds? Again?
Not concerned at all. Just reply to what is written here on the threads. If you don't want people to comment on it, then don't put it out there. See how that works?
It is a waste of time. I said that back in November. But fortunately, I have time to waste.
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>I named one thing I was doing. You then named three. Slow tonight? Off your meds? Again?
LOL, and that qualifies as "one up'ing" you? I was just sharing what I was doing. Paranoid much?
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>Not concerned at all. Just reply to what is written here on the threads. If you don't want people to comment on it, then don't put it out there.
If you weren't concerned you wouldn't be asking the questions. You wouldn't be posting to me at all. I have no problem with you commenting but when you're comments are negative or intended as malicious then I have no problem defining them as such.
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>It is a waste of time. I said that back in November. But fortunately, I have time to waste.
Well, that's your opinion. My opinion is that your life probably isn't that great. That's why you come to Topix to critique complete strangers and put them down. ;)

Location hidden

#90854 Jan 13, 2013
-Old Salty Dog- wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw your post and gave you a thumbs up. When you read, have the same views and ideology it is not uncommon for people to sound the same. I have no problems with that as I have seen that said to many all over Topix. It is used as a tool by the trolls for the most part to throw posters off their game as they end up defending themselves. They also use typos and grammatical errors as well. Many words are commonly misspelled and misused by many.
I have not seen anyone's personal information be exposed here that they themselves have not disclosed themselves. I am specifically meaning the three you listed. Outside of that, the truth has been told about Rose. If there was any hurt, she did it to herself from the lie she told. That seems to be the common theme here. People are "hurt" because they have been exposed for the lies they told about themselves. If people do not want to feel threatended, they should not tell lies that will put them in that place. I think there was some over playing the melodram with feeling threatened for their lives. All the way to changing one's own name but letting everyone know who they are. I guess they really aren't feeling that feared for their lives.
Where did X-Man get banned? I still see his posts.
I am going to try and ignore them, Ralff. This drama is not healthy and just gives one a headache.
Wow. This has been sitting for hours. I guess I forgot to click the "post comment" button. Sorry Ralff.
"Where did X-Man get banned"?

I didn't. Soooowie! LMAO
Yes Sir

Dallas, TX

#90855 Jan 13, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize, WA, but I missed NTR's utterly backasswards take on the sorry state of our current public ed (I skip a LOT of pages trying to find either responses to mine or non-Jr High blah-blah!). so, I shall use ur response to dispute her tripe....
first off, NTR, are u or are u not 60+ years old? I assume you are based on ur previous posts. IF so, what public school system (in KY?) had closed circuit AND college level classes in the 50s/60s?
next, schools do NOT make the quality of the students. quite the opposite, schools REFLECT the quality of the students they serve.
back before forced busing and even further back, before forced intergation, schools districts DID restrict the type, race and class of students they served. the same reasons you cite for the deplorable condition of much of today's PE, were used to bus and intergrate the OLD system your post brags about!
here's my argument for lousy students be the root cause of our decay in PE:
1) are ther buildings, the physical aspects, of our modern schools better, worse or the same (on average) as those of the 40s-70s?
2) are teachers, as a whole, really any different now than THEN? I know I had mostly average teachers with a few really memorable GOOD ones and even fewer less than average ones during the 60s.
3) has the material changed, especially the BASICS? the reading,'riting and 'rithmetic? 2 + 2 still equals four and A is still for apple and History hasn't changed nor much of science, right?
4) the tools (pen and paper and slide-rules vs. computers and calculators) haven't gotten worse, right? since LBJ's Great Society programs,'poor' kids have more and better access to having learning disabilities diagnosed and addressed (eye-glasses to A.D.D.), right? need I mention the proliferation of air conditioning and Fall and Spring Breaks? the rolling back of the minimu grades to pass, IF a school still uses a Pass/Fail system?
5) more kids ride to school today than EVER. they get more meals and the cost to the most needy has been mostly eliminated, right? I'll bet you, that on average, the school days have even grown SHORTER that when you and I went to school (IF u are as at least as old as I) the the class 'hours' shortened, too! corporal punishment went away decades ago and expulsion is almost extinct (my sch corp has in-sch suspension and then alternative school AND THEN, MAYBE, expulsion!). do people NOT involved with schools today actually realize how HARD it is to really FAIL in our modern PE systems? I know I didn't until I went to work there 9 years ago!!
6) what ELSE makes up our modern PE schools besides all of the above? oh, oh, OH! students and their 'parents'! what is the quality of those two ingredients? as compared to the 40s-70s?
IT IS NOT THE 'SCHOOLS'... it IS the raw material they have to deal with. PERIOD.
any one ever hear the one about NOT making a silk purse out of a pig's ear? yep, there ya' go.... All Hail our Modern PROGRESSIVE Public Education System. no discipline, lowered standards, shorter days and years, no failures, tenure and NO PARENTAL INPUT NEEDED.
and plenty of folks like NTR to confuse the issues, too.
hurry, hurry, hurry...
I can add to that...
Anywhere you see 12 or more of any race living in a government subsidized 2 bedroom apartment, the final product out of that neighborhoods school will be dismal.

Thank LBJ, thank the liberal movement of the sixties. The hippies who spit on the people who came back from Nam. The same people that insist we are all equal and as such we will all prosper off the hard work of a few.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#90857 Jan 13, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, what ever you say.
That's right. ;)

Location hidden

#90858 Jan 13, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
You
and you have been played well tonight.
Oh brother.(rolls eyes)
higgans

Marion, IN

#90859 Jan 13, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the saying went more like the road is paved by good intentions. Which was what the no child left behind was. It was all done with the best of intentions but the unrealized side effects weren't known. At least I hope it was.
let me re-state my original satirical PARAphrasing: I don't know of ANY failed Fed Govt program/policy/law/reg that was SOLD as having BAD intentions... BUT they still did AND DO more harm than good (Hell is supposed to be BAD). thought or foresight has no place in the birth of these 'intentions'. they are merely MEANS to an END.
jobs disappear, people become unemployed. the Fed Govt solution is NOT to do any/everything in its power to bring jobs back or allow private sector to grow new ones. it increases the number of weeks one can receive benefits!
War on Povery? after 50 years A BUST!
need I go on?
how about LESS Public 'solutions' and just get the heck out of the People's way?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#90860 Jan 13, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
My opinion is that your life probably isn't that great. That's why you come to Topix to critique complete strangers and put them down.
So, you feel that people who come here "to critique complete strangers and put them down" need to improve their lives?

Interesting.

Do you feel that way about the people whom you agree with politically, but who also "critique complete strangers and put them down"?
Skin Flute

Canyon Country, CA

#90861 Jan 13, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
You
and you have been played well tonight.
Oaky Dokie, thanks for the Toot!

Location hidden

#90862 Jan 13, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you feel that people who come here "to critique complete strangers and put them down" need to improve their lives?
Interesting.
Do you feel that way about the people whom you agree with politically, but who also "critique complete strangers and put them down"?
For the most part those "I agree with" find themselves engaged in a two way discussion that sometimes becomes heated. In this heated discussion, it's not uncommon for both sides to get out of hand, say things that would be considered "less than friendly".

The point is that it's a two sided scenario.

The poster "LMAO" made his appearance here unprovoked, just to critique total strangers that he didn't like and put them down.

It's a bit strange if you ask me. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,108,349
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 9 min VN Vet 462
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 10 min Bill Clintons Cigar 3,741
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Ari son of Anarchy 152,797
Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring discusse... 11 min Rev Don Wildmoan 5
Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns 12 min Patrick 35
Gay marriage set to make grand US... 12 min Rev Don Wildmoan 42
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 1 hr woodtick57 120
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 1 hr harmonious 2,639
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 674
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••