The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
77,501 - 77,520 of 255,637 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
Uh oh! The judgit Nazi is butt sore again! lol
I got about nine on one of mine.

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

boogie nights wrote:
<quoted text>
True. We weren't invited. We didn't expect to be. Obama is President only of losers, deadbeats, leeches and proto-fascist. Who'd want to go to their party?
Obama is President on;y of the 47% who think they deserve to live for free off the other 53%. He's the leader of a mob, nothing more. He's a tiny little man with nothing big about him except his ego.
You losers are just pimples on the ass of humanity. He uses you to obtain power and you, in turn, use him for free sh*t. That's not much different than any other gang of thieves or cartel of mobsters: same morality, just on a larger scale.
BaaaaaWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

~~CRY~~

http://youtu.be/L-I-T35E5LI

'Little' Johnny Ray
LMAO

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a man at all. Just another trouble making little bish.
You have problems, "lady." And it isn't me or NTR. It's YOUR issues and need to control and feel like you have the upper hand. Reminds me so much of Winston. LOL!
"You're not a man at all."

Well yeah, I am. But I do have to admit that my hands are smaller than yours.(I have been reading Troll Rehab:)

Have you ever noticed just how often you mention Winston?

You sound really obsessed with her.

To All Across The Lands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Oaky wrote:
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington
That leaves out a lot of undisciplined gun owners.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Angels Flight wrote:
<quoted text>I got about nine on one of mine.
Okay, now I'm jealous. I think I only made it up to 8.

:(

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest "Lies" by the Knickerbockers
Here's one for you!

LIAR

http://youtu.be/tMzNf5MehK4

Three Dog Night

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Always have to one up people, don't you?
Do you take meds for that also?
Then you are pretty much wasting your time here, just as I am.
How is that one up'ing you? Do you play guitar too? You are entirely too concerned with other people's business.

If you think you're wasting your time, leave. No need to try to put others down for how you feel. They call that projection.

I'm enjoying myself, whether you are or not. ;)

To All Across The Lands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, now I'm jealous. I think I only made it up to 8.
:(
Multiplied by three, that's a whole lot of clicking going on. I didn't think that many people even read this scratch.

To All Across The Lands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

jimmy krack korn wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's one for you!
LIAR
http://youtu.be/tMzNf5MehK4
Three Dog Night
That's a nice one for the road. Have fun ladies and gentleman.
BONNIE BLEW BALLZ

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
Uh oh! The judgit Nazi is butt sore again! lol
The Tallywhacker is back from the bathroom.
LMAO

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Okay. You made me laugh. The hostess with the mostest! You are ready for certification right about now. Please refer to your Topix Cliffsnotes. LOL Seek help.
Since when have I ever needed back-up to speak my mind? Once I got over the initial shock of such popular phrases as "monkey boy ho", and when I realized the depth of depravity and lack of ethics on Topix, there has never been a time since when your band of misfits could touch me or affect me or keep me from telling it like it is as best I understand it.
If you're smelling feces, please push away from the computer long enough to go take another swipe and change 'em. If it's snot that is causing the problem with you sniveling, go blow.
"Since when have I ever needed back-up to speak my mind?"

Since when haven't you?

Your friends never called you that and you know it. They actually defended you. But you know that too. As usual, you are trying to re-write history. But you did call them bad mothers. It is still all there on the threads for anyone who cares to read it.

I have no "band" of any kind. Unlike you, I have never needed one.

"Go blow"? That reminds me. Did you find all those racist jokes Rose made about your husband funny? No? Neither did most people. But most people are not having to suck up to her now, like you have to. Must really stick in your craw, huh?
LMAO

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

jimmy krack korn wrote:
this is the real LMFAO......
SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKIN'!!!!!!!!!
http://youtu.be/eGCDQimdcMc
a non "proxy" video
Who is LMFAO?

I must have missed their posts.
BONNIE BLEW BALLZ

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Angels Flight wrote:
<quoted text>I got about nine on one of mine.
Thats how many strokes it takes that Judge-it Natzie to get off on your post. It must have a real hard on for you! LOL!
Bored Stiff

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

SomeBodyLovesYou wrote:
New at this. Sorry wrong board.
btw max hope you don't mind.
That's Okay, he doesn't have one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to happen every time jack shows up.
Due to your previous nickname "Always wrong Ralff", I'm going to have to dismiss your comment as likely bogus. ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

BONNIE BLEW BALLZ wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tallywhacker is back from the bathroom.
No comment..........locking doors and windows)
LMAO

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>NTR, NTR, NTR! D*mn that woman is popular. Since I'm just "Momma", I have no idea why I have attracted such a following of little troll people. I'm going to have to acquire a flute, a float, and a mighty deep pond.
Go wash your face. There is still some egg on it.

You are well beyond the age for any float. Well, maybe one for AARP. Still desperately trying to be young, huh? Do you even hear the snickers of the people behind you when you go out in public in those skinny jeans? Believe me, men do notice. But their reaction isn't what you are hoping for.

Thank God, my wife isn't vain like you. Well, she does like having her nails done on a weekly bases. But I can't blame her. She has beautiful long, tapered fingers with long nails. Love it when she scratches my back.

BTW. Who is scratching your husbands back these days?

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Since: Jun 10

Forum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the "threats"?
Doesn't make me paranoid at all.

The people who posted the threats may be feeling a bit paranoid though, and that's why they use proxies and don't "seem" to be around at the moment. You think?

What's your game, Ralff?

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Since: Jun 10

Forum

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

NuRidersoftheePurpleSage wrote:
<quoted text>
Sock it to em'
HARPER VALLEY PTA
http://youtu.be/4ivUOnnstpg
Jeannie C. Riley
countrycinema
LOL! Thanks, Nu. I needed that.
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>"We've devolved the system to the extent it only serves the children of privilege, most of whom are in the ever increasing numbers of private schools, and it fails everybody else miserably."
I do believe that was a planned event. After all those without much education are easier to handle. How much do they really know about their rights and liberties?
But that doesn't have to be gained in public schools or college. It's amazing how much people can learn by just reading and having an inquisitive mind.
I apologize, WA, but I missed NTR's utterly backasswards take on the sorry state of our current public ed (I skip a LOT of pages trying to find either responses to mine or non-Jr High blah-blah!). so, I shall use ur response to dispute her tripe....
first off, NTR, are u or are u not 60+ years old? I assume you are based on ur previous posts. IF so, what public school system (in KY?) had closed circuit AND college level classes in the 50s/60s?
next, schools do NOT make the quality of the students. quite the opposite, schools REFLECT the quality of the students they serve.
back before forced busing and even further back, before forced intergation, schools districts DID restrict the type, race and class of students they served. the same reasons you cite for the deplorable condition of much of today's PE, were used to bus and intergrate the OLD system your post brags about!
here's my argument for lousy students be the root cause of our decay in PE:
1) are ther buildings, the physical aspects, of our modern schools better, worse or the same (on average) as those of the 40s-70s?
2) are teachers, as a whole, really any different now than THEN? I know I had mostly average teachers with a few really memorable GOOD ones and even fewer less than average ones during the 60s.
3) has the material changed, especially the BASICS? the reading,'riting and 'rithmetic? 2 + 2 still equals four and A is still for apple and History hasn't changed nor much of science, right?
4) the tools (pen and paper and slide-rules vs. computers and calculators) haven't gotten worse, right? since LBJ's Great Society programs,'poor' kids have more and better access to having learning disabilities diagnosed and addressed (eye-glasses to A.D.D.), right? need I mention the proliferation of air conditioning and Fall and Spring Breaks? the rolling back of the minimu grades to pass, IF a school still uses a Pass/Fail system?
5) more kids ride to school today than EVER. they get more meals and the cost to the most needy has been mostly eliminated, right? I'll bet you, that on average, the school days have even grown SHORTER that when you and I went to school (IF u are as at least as old as I) the the class 'hours' shortened, too! corporal punishment went away decades ago and expulsion is almost extinct (my sch corp has in-sch suspension and then alternative school AND THEN, MAYBE, expulsion!). do people NOT involved with schools today actually realize how HARD it is to really FAIL in our modern PE systems? I know I didn't until I went to work there 9 years ago!!
6) what ELSE makes up our modern PE schools besides all of the above? oh, oh, OH! students and their 'parents'! what is the quality of those two ingredients? as compared to the 40s-70s?
IT IS NOT THE 'SCHOOLS'... it IS the raw material they have to deal with. PERIOD.
any one ever hear the one about NOT making a silk purse out of a pig's ear? yep, there ya' go.... All Hail our Modern PROGRESSIVE Public Education System. no discipline, lowered standards, shorter days and years, no failures, tenure and NO PARENTAL INPUT NEEDED.
and plenty of folks like NTR to confuse the issues, too.
hurry, hurry, hurry...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,099,386
Why Do Most Jews Stay with Obama? 3 min yehoshooah adam 197
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 min Cbusa 1,755
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 4 min Ramsey 1,413
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 6 min Aquarius-WY 10,234
Photo of the Day - The Cubanization of Venezuel... 8 min WE JUST DONT CARE 15
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 9 min SpaceBlues 32,431
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Obama Zombies 151,033
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 21 min boo ya 235
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 27 min inbred Genius 1,293
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••