The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#90858 Jan 13, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
You
and you have been played well tonight.
Oh brother.(rolls eyes)
higgans

Marion, IN

#90859 Jan 13, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I believe the saying went more like the road is paved by good intentions. Which was what the no child left behind was. It was all done with the best of intentions but the unrealized side effects weren't known. At least I hope it was.
let me re-state my original satirical PARAphrasing: I don't know of ANY failed Fed Govt program/policy/law/reg that was SOLD as having BAD intentions... BUT they still did AND DO more harm than good (Hell is supposed to be BAD). thought or foresight has no place in the birth of these 'intentions'. they are merely MEANS to an END.
jobs disappear, people become unemployed. the Fed Govt solution is NOT to do any/everything in its power to bring jobs back or allow private sector to grow new ones. it increases the number of weeks one can receive benefits!
War on Povery? after 50 years A BUST!
need I go on?
how about LESS Public 'solutions' and just get the heck out of the People's way?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#90860 Jan 13, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
My opinion is that your life probably isn't that great. That's why you come to Topix to critique complete strangers and put them down.
So, you feel that people who come here "to critique complete strangers and put them down" need to improve their lives?

Interesting.

Do you feel that way about the people whom you agree with politically, but who also "critique complete strangers and put them down"?
Skin Flute

Canyon Country, CA

#90861 Jan 13, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
You
Oaky Dokie, thanks for the Toot!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#90862 Jan 13, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you feel that people who come here "to critique complete strangers and put them down" need to improve their lives?
Interesting.
Do you feel that way about the people whom you agree with politically, but who also "critique complete strangers and put them down"?
For the most part those "I agree with" find themselves engaged in a two way discussion that sometimes becomes heated. In this heated discussion, it's not uncommon for both sides to get out of hand, say things that would be considered "less than friendly".

The point is that it's a two sided scenario.

The poster "LMAO" made his appearance here unprovoked, just to critique total strangers that he didn't like and put them down.

It's a bit strange if you ask me. ;)

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#90863 Jan 13, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
You
LOL! Ralffy, you're not clever enough to play anyone. You're a follower always tagging along to get the big guys' attention so they'll include you in their games.

Poor wittle Ralff, always a bridesmaid.

Since: Feb 09

Bowling Green, KY

#90864 Jan 13, 2013
The cost of obamacare continues to rise: http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/...
The Rooster

Canyon Country, CA

#90865 Jan 13, 2013
Yes Sir wrote:
<quoted text>
I can add to that...
Anywhere you see 12 or more of any race living in a government subsidized 2 bedroom apartment, the final product out of that neighborhoods school will be dismal.
Thank LBJ, thank the liberal movement of the sixties. The hippies who spit on the people who came back from Nam. The same people that insist we are all equal and as such we will all prosper off the hard work of a few.
That's the biggest crock of Sh!t to hit the forum.
The purest concise statement put forth by a racist, warmongering wallflowering, pigheaded jingoistist capitalistic right wing conservative swine.
Thank God President Obama and the Majority of Americans who have finally turn the tide of your kind of thinking. It took awhile, but the hard headed Bourgeoisie is now passe'. No? just look around boy, lie to yourself all you want.

FLAGPOLE S[H]ITTA

&fe ature=share&list=FL4BnNtSJ y69WvVtg5t_5u1Q

HDANGER ..........X]
MIM
Yes Sir

Dallas, TX

#90866 Jan 13, 2013
The Rooster wrote:
<quoted text>
The purest concise statement put forth by a racist, warmongering wallflowering, pigheaded jingoistist capitalistic right wing conservative swine.
Thank God President Obama and the Majority of Americans who have finally turn the tide of your kind of thinking. It took awhile, but the hard headed Bourgeoisie is now passe'. No? just look around boy, lie to yourself all you want.
FLAGPOLE S[H]ITTA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BztE5fs1lXEXX&feature=sha re&list=FL4BnNtSJy69WvVtg5 t_5u1Q
HDANGER ..........X]
MIM
The truth really seems to bother you "Rooster". Get used to a lot more of it.
Yes Sir

Dallas, TX

#90867 Jan 13, 2013
MC Shady wrote:
The Attention Please .........
Could I Please Have The Attention .........
Thank You.
There Are Some New Kids In Town.
They Will Be Repairing The Old Standards Here.
Stay Tuned For More.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =n4RjJKxsamQXX
Amen, Shady.

Location hidden

#90868 Jan 13, 2013
The Rooster wrote:
<quoted text>
The War on Poverty:$15 Trillion and Nothing to Show for It

Fifteen trillion dollars: That’s how much American taxpayers have forked over in the name of helping the poor since 1964. And what do we have to show for it? A poverty rate that has barely budged, an entrenched bureaucracy, and a population — like that of Greece and Portugal, two welfare-state basket cases — increasingly dependent on government handouts.

These are the conclusions of a recent Cato Institute report on the American welfare state by Michael Tanner, Cato’s director of health and welfare studies and author of The Poverty of Welfare: Helping Others in Civil Society. It is hardly an encouraging read, to say the least.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitu... -$15-trillion-and-nothing-to-s how-for-it

Wallflowering? Jingoistist?

Location hidden

#90869 Jan 13, 2013
justagi wrote:
The cost of obamacare continues to rise: http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/...
Not to worry. I've been told by several ObamaCare supporters that it will, over time, pay for itself.

No, really.

Seriously, I'm not kidding.

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#90870 Jan 13, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
No, But you have an acne problem don`t ya Mr. Dimples.
And what made you think of Proactive? LOL!
Is there something you've been hiding from me?
Yes Sir

Dallas, TX

#90872 Jan 13, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
The War on Poverty:$15 Trillion and Nothing to Show for It
Fifteen trillion dollars: That’s how much American taxpayers have forked over in the name of helping the poor since 1964. And what do we have to show for it? A poverty rate that has barely budged, an entrenched bureaucracy, and a population — like that of Greece and Portugal, two welfare-state basket cases — increasingly dependent on government handouts.
These are the conclusions of a recent Cato Institute report on the American welfare state by Michael Tanner, Cato’s director of health and welfare studies and author of The Poverty of Welfare: Helping Others in Civil Society. It is hardly an encouraging read, to say the least.
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitu... -$15-trillion-and-nothing-to-s how-for-it
Wallflowering? Jingoistist?
Good read. They don't like truth here though. What they all fail to realize is that not even feel good Obama will save any of us from what's coming. And BTW, I'm not a racist.

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#90873 Jan 13, 2013
-Old Salty Dog- wrote:
<quoted text>
I am always sure of myself and my position. I do not fear thugs such as yourself. In fact I view you as a very narrow minded scared little man.
What can I say? It's not easy for me to "copy" your filth.
I see that as a blessing.
"I am always sure of myself and my position."

And what position would that be, old salty goat? LOL!

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#90874 Jan 13, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she's related to Obama.
That makes perfect sense. They also both hate this country.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#90875 Jan 13, 2013
Those who want to take guns away are the same folks that are actively inciting insurrection against the govt.

Location hidden

#90876 Jan 13, 2013
How is everyone doing this morning????
Yes Sir

Dallas, TX

#90878 Jan 13, 2013
positronium wrote:
Those who want to take guns away are the same folks that are actively inciting insurrection against the govt.
Are they suicidal?

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#90879 Jan 13, 2013
-Old Salty Dog- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are pretty sick. These posting do prove that you are a weak and scared man. Just as the beholder of the files are. Shayla aka Vader. I guess you are her lap dog.
woof-woof
Those posts go back to 2006. You have proven nothing other than how sick and warped you are. Do you feel like some kind of strong brazen warrior?
Post all the links you want. They only mean something to you and those who control you. Cheers!
"You are pretty sick."

Ohhh Y A W N.., LOL!!! You have the gull to call me sick? LOL!

Listen up, you troupe d'douché, you have no problems with bringing up sht about Rose's and NT's private and family information. Did you? But, you now have a conniption because you were outed?

Whaaaa!!!!!
Whaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Whine Department - Next Left

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/ga/TNHC206TQ...
Cheers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min No Surprize 1,153,950
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 4 min mjjcpa 644
Elizabeth Warren was told to stay quiet, but sh... 8 min DON W SOUTH 158
Ted Cruz's moves on spending bill roil Republicans 9 min Truth is might 37
After CIA torture report: rebuilding a culture ... 25 min Gary Coaldigger 56
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 35 min JM_Brazil 132,511
Bill Would Let Michigan Doctors, EMTs Refuse To... 47 min lides 151
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 4 hr serfs up 80
Limbaugh: Hillary/Jeb 2016 'The Perfect Ticket' 6 hr Your Ex 12
Sea Shepherd 'in contempt of US court' 6 hr Your Ex 1