True. We weren't invited. We didn't expect to be. Obama is President only of losers, deadbeats, leeches and proto-fascist. Who'd want to go to their party?
Obama is President on;y of the 47% who think they deserve to live for free off the other 53%. He's the leader of a mob, nothing more. He's a tiny little man with nothing big about him except his ego.
You losers are just pimples on the ass of humanity. He uses you to obtain power and you, in turn, use him for free sh*t. That's not much different than any other gang of thieves or cartel of mobsters: same morality, just on a larger scale.
'Little' Johnny Ray