The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 388386 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Danni Imposter

Canyon Country, CA

#90613 Jan 13, 2013
Danni Foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Priceless.
You're a slug nickel.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#90614 Jan 13, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
You still are not admitting that you have no idea why Ralff was banned either but simply insisted he made a "direct violation of Topix rules" without know what that might have been.
So tell us, what was it NTR?
You're mistaken, Rallf. I admitted I don't know why you were banned, and no, I don't know what rule you violated. I can only assume the violation disappeared along with your other posts and your account being locked. I do know that you were playing the role of a good little kiss azz when you went "poof". You could work for a higher ranking, but I don't think you have enough wiggle in your walk to succeed. It's a reverse glass ceiling situation in this case. You're just not one of "the girls".

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#90616 Jan 13, 2013
Danni Foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Sue Her? I'd have to put on my Duckeys to wade through that. Sod that. I just want her to do her daily putting of the bullies to right. That's the really funny stuff.
Do you need a Scooby snack?
Danni Foster

San Jose, CA

#90617 Jan 13, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I saw your post.
Good boy, Ralffy.
X-Man got banned? Since when?
You don't consider someone saying "You're on my list." "The b*tch in Cali is first," "get your affairs in order," "when I have you in my sights at 200 feet," or "click click boom, boom" are threats?
Yes, I'm paraphrasing. But I dare say, Rallf if YOU or any one of your pals here had received those posts, you would be uh shall I say "screaming bloody murder?" Yes, you would.
Instigating violence. Claiming to paraphrase who knows what in order to do so. I recommend every one that read that post report it and realise who is always posting this hate.
Please carry on

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#90619 Jan 13, 2013
Danni Foster wrote:
<quoted text>
1 I'm not your Huckleberry
2 At what point did I ever give the impression that your opinion matters to me or my friends
3 tic toc tic toc very childish
4 Please carry on
You're mistaken. You are a huckleberry and so rancid you're already being devoured by those piss ants passing by. But, just in case you believe otherwise, I am definitely not your persimmon.

Couldn't back your lies up, huh? That's what I knew.
Danni Foster

San Jose, CA

#90620 Jan 13, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, sorry your miserable little existence depends on my posting and your need to harass me. I'll try and arrive earlier.
I don't drink by the way.
You have a nice day, Danni.
At least you knew I was referring to you. That was quite observant of you.

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#90621 Jan 13, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you pull some of "STV's" posts and find out. ;)
LOL! I don't think STV has posted here in a couple of years or so.

They know you're not STV. It's just part of the games they play to deflect from their own deceitfulness and disguises.

You and STV don't post anything remotely similar.

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#90624 Jan 13, 2013
Danni Foster wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good to know. Where's the bully to come right the wrongs today? That's all I care to know.
I thought that was you or Salty Dog or maybe LMAO. Posey, Oaky, Quirky, Old Man, madmaxx? Did I miss someone?

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#90625 Jan 13, 2013
LMAO wrote:
Cricket
I just wanted to wish you a happy belated birthday.
I honestly don’t know if I could get out of bed every morning and put one foot in front of the other if my wife couldn’t remember who I was. Or more importantly, our life together. Being a care giver is a hard job. I hope you have others in your life to help out.
We may not stand on the same side of a lot of issues, but I have really come to admire you as a man. Not only for your love and devotion to your wife, but as a concerned citizen committed to the well being of our country.
I am sure your wife was always very proud of you and somewhere deep inside, I am sure she still is.
God speed.
Very nice post. Was not aware Cricket was his wife's care giver. My father had Alzheimer's and I was his care giver for a few years. A very difficult job, but also very rewarding.

“From The Desert To The Sea”

Since: Sep 09

To All Across The Lands

#90626 Jan 13, 2013
Danni Foster wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you knew I was referring to you. That was quite observant of you.
I very easy recognizing the intended target of your hateful obsession just as you have confirmed.

"I've got a surprise especially for you"
Two Tickets To Paradise

Eddie Money
Danni Foster

San Jose, CA

#90627 Jan 13, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're mistaken. You are a huckleberry and so rancid you're already being devoured by those piss ants passing by. But, just in case you believe otherwise, I am definitely not your persimmon.
Couldn't back your lies up, huh? That's what I knew.
One more time for the slow one. Your being stuck on stupid does not change reality. Sorry. I don't lie. I have no reason to do so. Anything I have said in reference to you or anybody here is documented. The only people that matter to me in regard to this know that. It doesn't matter if you deny it or not. That's points for me is all.
Please carry on

Judged:

12

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#90628 Jan 13, 2013
Danni Foster wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you knew I was referring to you. That was quite observant of you.
Your bait was unmistakable. If you don't want my attention, don't seek me out.

After all, it was you who posted to me/about me. I have no idea who you are and don't recall ever posting to you before.

But you have a nice day anyway.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#90629 Jan 13, 2013
Danni Foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Instigating violence. Claiming to paraphrase who knows what in order to do so. I recommend every one that read that post report it and realise who is always posting this hate.
Please carry on
LOL! Now I see why you're here.

Catch me if you can said the Gingerbread Man.

You're funny.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#90630 Jan 13, 2013
Danni Foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Instigating violence. Claiming to paraphrase who knows what in order to do so. I recommend every one that read that post report it and realise who is always posting this hate.
Please carry on
Here you go, troll, the exact wording. However, the posts have been removed. I didn't instigate anything. You're a liar and a trouble maker, just here to further the harassment in hopes of getting people banned. I know the games you people play, and it's always about revenge.

Report this:

Yo'ure next after NTR.

First the bitch in cali gets it.....Rose!

Think I'm joking?

You modderpfuckers have done pizzed me off.

And when I get pizzed off I get obsessed.

And when i get obsessed with something, I do not quit intil the pfuking job is finished!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T ...
……..

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, poor thing. You're having a REALLY bad day. Maybe you should head out to the track and run a few laps and try to boost your endorphins so that you can be more pleasant. I hate to see somebody in so much misery.
I just hope there are no animals in your world. I kind of like my title though. It's pretty telling about where you stand, isn't it? Yes, it is. Get to movin'. Nothing here for you.
"Get to movin'. Nothing here for you."

Except you in my sights at 200 yards.

Click...click...BOOM!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T ...

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well not really, but you could use a new flea collar.
Some advice Rose?

Get your affairs in order.

Nuff said.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T ...

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMFAO!
Whatchya gonna do, punk? Get us banned?
The only "pfucked up" person here at the moment is YOU, coward. You hide behind a proxy just to post your filth and alter posts. You don't intimidate or frighten anyone, girlfriend. LOL!
Banned?

Hardly.

Click...Click...Boom!
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T ...

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Danni Foster

San Jose, CA

#90631 Jan 13, 2013
Angels Flight wrote:
<quoted text>I very easy recognizing the intended target of your hateful obsession just as you have confirmed.
"I've got a surprise especially for you"
Two Tickets To Paradise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =d8whuM-ik8kXX
Eddie Money
I guess every one views her the same then. Don't confuse the fun I'm having with a hateful obsession though. It's not. I would have to be emotionally vested in something to hate it. It's just fun and points. That's all.
Please carry on

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Danni Foster

San Jose, CA

#90633 Jan 13, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go, troll, the exact wording. However, the posts have been removed. I didn't instigate anything. You're a liar and a trouble maker, just here to further the harassment in hopes of getting people banned. I know the games you people play, and it's always about revenge.
Report this:
Yo'ure next after NTR.
First the bitch in cali gets it.....Rose!
Think I'm joking?
You modderpfuckers have done pizzed me off.
And when I get pizzed off I get obsessed.
And when i get obsessed with something, I do not quit intil the pfuking job is finished!
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T ...
……..
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Aw, poor thing. You're having a REALLY bad day. Maybe you should head out to the track and run a few laps and try to boost your endorphins so that you can be more pleasant. I hate to see somebody in so much misery.
I just hope there are no animals in your world. I kind of like my title though. It's pretty telling about where you stand, isn't it? Yes, it is. Get to movin'. Nothing here for you.
"Get to movin'. Nothing here for you."
Except you in my sights at 200 yards.
Click...click...BOOM!
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T ...
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well not really, but you could use a new flea collar.
Some advice Rose?
Get your affairs in order.
Nuff said.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T ...
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMFAO!
Whatchya gonna do, punk? Get us banned?
The only "pfucked up" person here at the moment is YOU, coward. You hide behind a proxy just to post your filth and alter posts. You don't intimidate or frighten anyone, girlfriend. LOL!
Banned?
Hardly.
Click...Click...Boom!
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T ...
Instigating violence. Claiming to paraphrase who knows what and incorporating make believe links in order to do so. I recommend every one that read that post report it and realise who is always posting this hate.
Please carry on

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#90634 Jan 13, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for admitting that and I am happy where I am at. I'll leave the wiggle stuff for you and jackie.
I'm not trying to be one of "the girls", Ralff. Been there, done that, got sick, got well, moved on. I only wiggle when and where it counts, and virtual reality is just not appealing to me. Since all the wagers are being made here today, I'm going to wager that your daughter one day marries a minority not of your choosing. I hope you open your mind and your heart before that day comes, because you can sure miss out on some wonderful love by making other decisions about who people are based on the superficial.

Now, do I need to bat my eyelashes and pretend to be a femme fatale who sucks cherries and spits pits, or can I just be real about it? Aw, the h*ll with it. I'm going with real about it. I hope you ARE happy and start acting like it soon. It starts with gratitude.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#90635 Jan 13, 2013
Danni Foster wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess every one views her the same then. Don't confuse the fun I'm having with a hateful obsession though. It's not. I would have to be emotionally vested in something to hate it. It's just fun and points. That's all.
Please carry on
You have to be registered to get points.

Just trying to be helpful.:-)

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#90636 Jan 13, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
All links are dead. If those were real posts quoted exactly I condemn them and the person posting them. Who are you alleging made them?
The links are dead because the posts have been removed by Topix.

I didn't allege who made them. They were posted by a proxy user who changes names and those I believe showed Poland as the location. I have no idea who the proxy user was but I have my suspicions. Does it matter to you?

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#90637 Jan 13, 2013
Danni Foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Instigating violence. Claiming to paraphrase who knows what and incorporating make believe links in order to do so. I recommend every one that read that post report it and realise who is always posting this hate.
Please carry on
Those were not "make believe links." The posts were removed by Topix.

I did not "instigate violence" in any way. I provided the EXACT wording of the posts as they were originally posted.

I find it interesting that you are defending those posts and now trying to implicate me.

Good luck in getting me banned, "Danni" or whoever you are.

You wouldn't be a disgruntled proxy user who lost his proxy now would you? And back for revenge? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Efforts to fight Zika fail as lawmakers play po... 2 min Bert 14
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min woodtick57 228,922
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Hill4me 217,027
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 5 min Retired SOF 317
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,396,303
News Corpses of Dead Migrants Plague Rural Texas Cou... 15 min Nopal 45
News Justicea s gay marriage order halts licenses in... 19 min Pietro Armando 342
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 50 min woodtick57 3,567
News Boston Globe's front page: AR-15, 'Make It Stop' 1 hr serfs up 541
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 1 hr WasteWater 1,269
More from around the web