The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409061 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#86072 Jan 6, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
The gang of 5, Rosie palm and her 4 dingbats.
FU!
uidiotraceamakeW orldPeace

United States

#86073 Jan 6, 2013
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if you are or were ever in the military, but I would like to set you straight about the men and women who served in the Vietnam War. We came home and KNEW what the public thought of us. What the "public" doesn't seem to realize is that when a person enters the military, he os she doesn't have the right or the convenience of deciding whether or not they will fight and in what battle. Yes, we could voice our opinion respectfully, and then strap on our gear and start humping the boonies again. You think we were chumps? That's OK. I didn't do it for you. I did it for me and it wasn't the last time I was told to do something for which I got no thanks. I'm not looking for it now, either. When I joined, I made a promise and I kept it. That is what we called in the Marine Corps, integrity. Look it up. It's an interesting concept.
The Military of WOrld and US is worst offenders, stink to high hell, they support corrupted Leaders is not what AMericans and world masses want. If you look at history throughout ages military rarely support the civilian population but instead bully world civilains but instead the obnoxious as Most Soldiers supported Corrupted leaders warring agendas whether it right or wrong, but most time it for supported corrupted war-for-profiteering agendas of corrupted power Elites waRRING AGENDAS! MANS WITH REASONS but without/lack of morals will do what to his own nation and world masses? So , what trust in the Military, as history had shown Military support corrupted agendas of Power Elites, that rarely benefit world masses. Let take Example US war in US soldiers in Iraq killed 2 million iraqi and US soldiers in killed thousands, and What about China military that Stopped Protesting killed many Tainmen Protest for Freedom ecetera... sO WHAT TRUST IN MILITARY OF THE WORLD, the US military is biggest world invader and offenders of the world.

Henry Kissinger " "Soldiers are expendable -- dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy."

Henry Kissinger "Depopulation should be the highest priority of US foreign policy towards the Third World,

Since: Jun 10

Concord, CA

#86074 Jan 6, 2013
Goodnight to the good people here.

The rest of you hateful devils can wallow in the filth you create and love so much.

United States

#86075 Jan 6, 2013
take away word "in" in my post!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#86077 Jan 6, 2013
-Old Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have mistaken me for someone who cares about anonymous people on a public message board.. I am not the one who is a Topix Junkie posting day in and day out like you and your friends, X-man..
I get you have a need to rule the world and you are able to do that on Topix.. Rule away, X-Man.. Show us your stuff...
Topix Junkie?

How many names have you been under to do the same harassing and abusing gr?

How long have you been at this? "Topix Junkie" describes you well. You are the one who is pushing that we believe your version of everything, you are the one who can't stand to be rejected. On things, that aren't even your business. You don't wanna see "my stuff", Gr, you need to leave well alone already. You've gotten everything you deserve. No respect.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#86078 Jan 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
They're the ones with the CASH $$$...dipwad ...
watcha gonna do when its GONE!
The whole "firm" is gonna leave and when the rest can't fix it they may return or not.

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#86079 Jan 6, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
The rest of you hateful devils can wallow in the filth you create and love so much.
Not sure which group I fall into, but have a good night Rose.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#86080 Jan 6, 2013
uidiotraceamakeWorldPeace wrote:
take away word "in" in my post!
Actually, I just scrolled past when I saw that you were throwing another tantrum.
Joan

Absecon, NJ

#86081 Jan 6, 2013
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now, you took all that time and could have scrolled past but being the innate azzbag you are, you just couldn't hack it.
Step into the boxing ring with me please?
I don't care if you choose 6 oz. 8 oz. 12 oz. 16 oz. gloves or even 20lb. gloves.
All I need is 2 minutes of your time, whatever weight they are.
Can you spare 2 minutes Terry?
Just two minutes, please?
I do understand your problem and all I can really tell you is to hang on a little longer.

I have a friend who suffers from an injury years ago.
They are on Roxanol for the pain.

Much like the Chlorpromazine you receive for your schizophrenia, Roxanol is a Schedule II controlled substance.
Like my friend, I have no doubt you found out that medicaid would not refill your script this month - because its a new year - without pre-authorization first.

My friend has been in a lot of pain and taking ungodly amounts of ibuprofen to help.
I understand there is no substitute for your drug, but I just want to tell you to hang on.
You will get that pre-auth soon.

Bless,
Joan

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#86082 Jan 6, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The whole "firm" is gonna leave and when the rest can't fix it they may return or not.
You are so full of crap.

Vorenus

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#86083 Jan 6, 2013
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
I say tax 'em.
New expatriation tax. You can renounce your citizenship, but it's gonna cost ya.
Seriously if they want to leave, then get the hell out.
It's not like they share the wealth anyway.
FK 'em. We'll create more wealth.
;)
Good riddance!
Most of those whinners are bluffing, I have a co-worker who keeps saying he's leaving for Nevada in order to avoid the State tax, I'll believe it when I see it, there's no way in hell he's going to leave his home in Laguna Hills overlooking the Pacific Ocean for the desert habitat.
For those who want to leave the Country, they'll find out the grass isn't always greener on the other side, the ammenities and infrastructure that we all take for granted, aren't quite available anywhere else, especially if one is rich and able to afford them.

Location hidden

#86084 Jan 6, 2013
-Old Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the first time I have heard of a half brother as well.. It is nothing but a sloppy cover-up not only on her part but on the part of her anonymous friends... It is physically impossible for it to have been a half brother.. Do the math.. He also would had been mentioned in the obit as his father was listed. Had Rose not used "MIA" I would not have said anything. I was going to let it drop till she called be the monster and a liar..
It's none of your business anyway. With or without the story on Rose you are still know as a low rent liar and abuser and troublemaker. So just let it go, if not for Rose's sake, for the sake of lessening the disgust being attributed to you right now. It's a win for you in a way. The best you can get.

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#86085 Jan 6, 2013
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I just scrolled past when I saw that you were throwing another tantrum.
Seriously.

I saw that and I thought "which post would that be".

I'm not going to go bck and read them now to find out.

Location hidden

#86086 Jan 6, 2013
CRY ME A RIVER ROSE wrote:
<quoted text>
"GFY and the rest of you who can't get your noses out of my ass and my PERSONAL life."
Once again Rose, this is something that YOU put out there for sympathy to BEGIN WITH!
You did it to garner attention!
And you got it for awhile.
But while you were ganrering all of the "I sorry Rose's", you're "MIA" brother is pulling the slots in SIN CITY having a F*&cking gay old time and living it up!
And all the while EVERYONE felt genuine concern for you AND your brother Rose!
And you thought, "hey this nattention is kinda nice" and kept up the charade THAT HE WAS A VIET NAM MIA, which he is not!
You knew FULL WELL HE WAS ALIVE ROSE!
DO YOUR MORALES GET, OR CAN THEY GET, IS THE BETTER QUESTION, YOUR MORALES, CAN THEY GET ANY LOWER?
You look more and more like a lunatic in a straight jacket yelling at the top of his lungs at an infinite white wall.

People respect Rose. No one has ever respected you proxy using grey boxes for taking pot shots at posters from the safety of your anonymity.

Leave her alone. You are already looked at as scum.
Your Daddy-s Pimp

Kansas City, MO

#86087 Jan 6, 2013
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU AND GO BEAT YOUR WIFE AND KIDS WHO LEFT YOU BECAUSE OF PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL ABUSE.
Sexual abuse "usually goes along with the aforementioned "counselor"
Did you sexually abuse the wife and/or kids too>?
POS mudderfffucker.
Too bad your daddy swallowed your brother.

United States

#86088 Jan 6, 2013
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>
You scrolled away because you intellectually challenged Homoerectus warmongering Caveman! BWHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAAA No tantrum but hing in the back and mocking...:)... Have a hiney melon, it good for you health!

Vorenus

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#86089 Jan 6, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
Good night Rose, rest well my friend.

Good night to all of Rose's friends....

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#86090 Jan 6, 2013
maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obumbles can't open his yap without lying.
You spend far too much time focused on Obama. Obama is a tool nothing more. Do you
really believe Obama acts on his own? Such as the executive orders? He does what he told to do. He does not dare to act on his own. Ask JFK what happens if you get clever. OHH wait ,you can't, he is dead.

United States

#86091 Jan 6, 2013
JackMcIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously.
I saw that and I thought "which post would that be".
I'm not going to go bck and read them now to find out.
Ignorance is Bliss for you kind , the warmongering grunting Neaderthals! BWHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAaa

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#86092 Jan 6, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
the old higgans: since u ask, I now believe that the entity now known as the USofA shall perish as it did in 1860. the question then becomes: 1) what will the Executive do THEN? and 2) are u and I and others willing to move (if our State stays)?
some States already are at loggers-head with the Feds. how much, or little, more will it take for the FIRST State to tell the Feds to GFT? not even secede... JUST SAY 'NO MORE!'. like the ones asking for postponment of the HC demands?
many posters here try to make little of the break-up talk, etc... makes one wonder what they would have thought about the 1850s!?! maybe they should ask folks living on the KS/MO border and their pre-CW history, eh?
to too many New Americans, what is happening IS progress; to others it is UN-American, both in ideology and action. to BOTH sides, THERE IS NO COMPROMISE with THEIR 'vision'.
BOTH sides would ask,'How does one compromise with EVIL (the OTHER side's POV)?'.
some one just recently posted that liberal does NOT mean what it used to. too true. too many of ALL pols have moved beyond lib/consv sides of the same coin (American ideals) to grossly and clearly NON-American ideals of both the ROLE/SIZE of goverment and basic Constitutional limits.
when Nancy P told us that we HAD to pass a bill, ANY bill, before we could find out what was IN it, AND WE ALLOWED THAT TO HAPPEN, we went OVER the Ideology Ciff. NO side of the argument should stand for THAT philosophy/style of governance. 100% of those now supporting the current Admin POV would have went ballistic if another Speaker had said the same in 2005/06!(they may not admit such today, but they KNOW they would have.)
what does it say, really, that the Party in charge of the WH and Senate IS the Party that said/did that? what does it say about US, We the People, that we returned the same to Power? nothing good, IMO.
our only hope is in the TRUTH of the New America becomes VERY self-revealing VERY soon.
hurry, hurry, hurry...
Great post and what I find particularly interesting is your last sentence. I believe the quest for the should begin with learning and revealing truth right here on this thread by the means necessary at our legal disposal in the virtual world and as much as we can prove.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 min Barros 192
News As anger over election of Donald Trump erupts, ... 1 min slick willie expl... 4,365
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,479,541
News Can Democrats learn to fight fire with fire? 5 min Le Jimbo 38
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Just call me ABE 2 256,342
News Specter of Lyndon Johnson haunts Trump 9 min The Real Donald T... 40
News Woman sues Trump in New York for defamation ove... 12 min The Real Donald T... 10
News Hillary Clinton won US popular vote by nearly 2... 40 min Just Think 1,092
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 41 min protestthis 17,754
More from around the web