The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#85816 Jan 6, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's screaming? I never scream. I just don't suppress human emotions. I am neither a robot nor a tin man.
I know all about the chakras. I've read Depak Chopra, Carolyn Myss, and others works on the seven chakras.
My fifth chakra is doing just fine, thank you.
I just resent you making light of my right to feel anger over what took place here. I felt angry and hurt. I'm over it now. There is no shame in being human. When I attain enlightenment and can go sit under the Bodhi tree like Buddha, perhaps I can forsake being human and be more like you.
Until that time I have to live in the real world, not some mystical facsimile of pretentious nirvana.
The evil trolls taunt us with bait hoping for a response. At that point we have a choice. Ignore or respond. Ignore is the best choice but in the cases where their baited comment is so vile and disgusting that it triggers anger, refrain from responding and simply report the abusive comment so the moderators can delete it. Don't even reply to the troll by saying you reported the post. That is what the vial troll was looking for ... acknowledgement. If you still feel the need to vent, PM a trusted friend. If you respond to the vial remark that brought out the bad feelings inside you, you are only satisfying the troll that posted the remark in the first place.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#85817 Jan 6, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to tone it down a bit? There are ladies in the room you know.
Thank you Oaky :)
People like this have NO respect ...
It's shown daily ...

It's been called a "den of inequity" ...
Small cell terrorism ...
Among other things ...

I call it "God-forsaken" myself...
Sodom & Gomorrah HAD "nothing" on THESE people!
UidiotRaceMakeWO RLDPEACE

United States

#85818 Jan 6, 2013
Add to fuel , on discussion , our US is real oppressors and invaders of Vietnam is wrong, as our Americans War mongers have no rights to go overseas to wage wars on other nations as they have done nothing to the US! Lets debate all! BWHHAHHAAAAAAa

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#85819 Jan 6, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to tone it down a bit? There are ladies in the room you know.
Topix Terms of Service Overview

We encourage the free exchange of views and opinions. Try to be interesting. It would be easier on all of us if you were polite. If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix.

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#85820 Jan 6, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
The evil trolls taunt us with bait hoping for a response. At that point we have a choice. Ignore or respond. Ignore is the best choice but in the cases where their baited comment is so vile and disgusting that it triggers anger, refrain from responding and simply report the abusive comment so the moderators can delete it. Don't even reply to the troll by saying you reported the post. That is what the vial troll was looking for ... acknowledgement. If you still feel the need to vent, PM a trusted friend. If you respond to the vial remark that brought out the bad feelings inside you, you are only satisfying the troll that posted the remark in the first place.
If you had said it that way to start with it might not have sounded so insulting.

Just an observation.

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#85821 Jan 6, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, DP. And thank you.

For a long time I saw no harm in helping to expose the evil that infects these threads. Now I see that it only helps it spread by giving it light when it should be buried in the darkness where it belongs.

Location hidden

#85824 Jan 6, 2013
-Old Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, she is not being accused of anything.. She is being EXPOSED to a LIE that SHE told.. You guys have absolutely no "morals or ethics" except for the ones that NPR says you can.. And honesty and truth is not among them..
Unless you were there, X-Man, you do not know sh!t. NPR was there and we all know NPR is too cowardly to tell the truth herself as she has to stay in Rose's good graces.. Quirky was there.. Bottom line, there ain't a single one of your anonymous friends or you who cares too much about the truth and honesty.. You have already proved you are more than willing to compromise your character and "morals and ethics" to protect an anonymous friend.. With all the defending you do for Rose, are you her mentally ill boyfriend? The one who she had arrested and committed and got a power of attorney on? Teeheeheehee is what she told another poster in Troll Rehab.. I suppose that was another "naive" posting? Yeah, right.. There is nothing naive about Rose.. In fact, everything is well calculated and intentional with Rose.. You see, X-Man, Rose gets she is anonymous just as the other guy is.. The internet is not real. She knows the internet is where she can have friends on her terms and can control them to like her, defend her as it all is inconsequential to her as you all are anonymous to one another.. These are her very own words...
I have told no lie.. I will not compromise my character for a bunch of anonymous posters over something like this.. Rose sponged attention, sympathy and empathy and laughed when people were so willing to give it to a stranger.. She no doubt snickered and snorted laughter thinking, we don't know if she is a murderer, rapist, or whatever.. Yeah, she has got a good laugh at the expense of others.. You don't think she's getting a good laugh now? You defend her contemptuous behavior. She has you horsewhipped anyhow..
You're an ugly human being Gr. The truth.

Location hidden

#85825 Jan 6, 2013
-Old Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"If it upsets you that the free expression of ideas is often heated and offensive, please do not use Topix."
Don't let the door hit you in the azz on your way out, son...
You're an ugly contemptuous human being Gr. The truth.

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#85828 Jan 6, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligent and well thought out response but is there really such a thing as a “trusted friend” on this thread to PM to?.
Several, but they have to believe they can trust you first.

United States

#85830 Jan 6, 2013
Why Honio Jane and anti-war denounced the despicable US Vietnam Vets...?

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaa

Santa Clara, CA

#85833 Jan 6, 2013
-Old Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, she is not being accused of anything.. She is being EXPOSED to a LIE that SHE told.. You guys have absolutely no "morals or ethics" except for the ones that NPR says you can.. And honesty and truth is not among them..
Unless you were there, X-Man, you do not know sh!t. NPR was there and we all know NPR is too cowardly to tell the truth herself as she has to stay in Rose's good graces.. Quirky was there.. Bottom line, there ain't a single one of your anonymous friends or you who cares too much about the truth and honesty.. You have already proved you are more than willing to compromise your character and "morals and ethics" to protect an anonymous friend.. With all the defending you do for Rose, are you her mentally ill boyfriend? The one who she had arrested and committed and got a power of attorney on? Teeheeheehee is what she told another poster in Troll Rehab.. I suppose that was another "naive" posting? Yeah, right.. There is nothing naive about Rose.. In fact, everything is well calculated and intentional with Rose.. You see, X-Man, Rose gets she is anonymous just as the other guy is.. The internet is not real. She knows the internet is where she can have friends on her terms and can control them to like her, defend her as it all is inconsequential to her as you all are anonymous to one another.. These are her very own words...
I have told no lie.. I will not compromise my character for a bunch of anonymous posters over something like this.. Rose sponged attention, sympathy and empathy and laughed when people were so willing to give it to a stranger.. She no doubt snickered and snorted laughter thinking, we don't know if she is a murderer, rapist, or whatever.. Yeah, she has got a good laugh at the expense of others.. You don't think she's getting a good laugh now? You defend her contemptuous behavior. She has you horsewhipped anyhow..
You are freaking insane and a lying SOB.

I'm sick and tired of your lies, harassment and abuse toward me, GR. You're ill and need to get some help.

You've lied about EVERYTHING to do with me and my personal business which you have gone out of your way to methodically research or save. Your obsessive hatred is a sign of your weakness, your cowardice and your anger that you were turned against on these threads. It has eaten you up inside, and you've plotted to get revenge any way you can.

I didn't manipulate, contrive or lie about a damn thing. My boyfriend has bipolar illness and so what? Six years or so ago he ASKEd me to get a power of attorney for him, and we did it together. He trusted me and knew he could trust me. I never used it. I made that little remark when I was angry at him during one of his manic episodes, but it meant nothing.

My boyfriend is still here with me, loves me and I love him. There is no power of attorney. But yet you remember this ONE post from five years ago and filed it away in your hate files to dredge up and use against me. That's a sign of something being very wrong with you.

I'm no laughing at anyone here because I have done nothing deceitful or wrong, and my gawd, you dare imply I might be a "murderer, rapist, or whatever"?? You are one disturbed individual and need professional help in my opinion.

You accuse others of needing Topix, but it's YOU who needs to Topix to feed your fragile little ego, to build you up, to make you feel superior when you know deep down you are NOTHING.

You refuse to cease this constant harassment and abuse, so steps are being taken to make you stop it. I did nothing to you or anyone else here to warrant this degree of hatred and harassment.

And you couldn't care less about ANY Vietnam vets you lying sack of chit so don't pretend you cared about my brother and lie about lighting a candle to impress anyone. YOU are the fraud and liar here, not me.

Leave my brother out of your evil comments, you bastard and leave me alone.

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#85834 Jan 6, 2013
The Infamous Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
What's really funny is seeing you living in denial in spite of what the ratings are showing.
Viewers Continue To Flee Fox News as Ratings Drop for a Second Straight Year
http://www.politicususa.com/fox-news-ratings-...
Rachel Maddow's Surge Is Fox News' Worst Ratings Nightmare
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/entertainment/...
And I bet 7.8% unemployment thanks to Obama throws you into v-fib every time and anti-American Republicans like you wish for the destruction of the USA!!
Are you sure when you claim to have served in Vietnam that you were not fighting FOR the Vietcong?
LMFAO!!!
Rico you are hysterical. LOLOLOL
You rag on people for using what you claim are right wing news sources and yet you use some of the most Left wing liberal news sources there are to prove your point. This kind of strains your credibility. Unemployment rate isn't 7.8%. If was calculated in the same way when Obama first took office it would be 11% now. And this does not include the unemployed who are not accounted for. That would be much higher. Any improvement you see is an illusion created by dumping trillions of dollars into the economy. How much longer can the dumping continue to keep up the illusion?

Santa Clara, CA

#85835 Jan 6, 2013
This is insane. You all have fun. I can't take anymore lies and abuse from this evil man.

Location hidden

#85836 Jan 6, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
"Try to be interesting. It would be easier on all of us if you were polite"
So you got my point now cool it.
FO

“Extremely me”

Location hidden

#85837 Jan 6, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah! You have no room to talk about that! Just an observation.
When I'm insulting it's intentional and there's no doubt that's what I meant it to be.

Don't Panic and I get along just fine.

If he has a problem with anything I say he'll be the first to let me know.

He always has.

;)

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#85838 Jan 6, 2013
Oaky wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligent and well thought out response but is there really such a thing as a “trusted friend” on this thread to PM to?.
I wouldn't.. Just remember anything in a PM or email might be subject to being posted..

Eagle
DJ Classic Tunes

Dallas, TX

#85839 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You are freaking insane and a lying SOB.
I'm sick and tired of your lies, harassment and abuse toward me, GR. You're ill and need to get some help.
You've lied about EVERYTHING to do with me and my personal business which you have gone out of your way to methodically research or save. Your obsessive hatred is a sign of your weakness, your cowardice and your anger that you were turned against on these threads. It has eaten you up inside, and you've plotted to get revenge any way you can.
I didn't manipulate, contrive or lie about a damn thing. My boyfriend has bipolar illness and so what? Six years or so ago he ASKEd me to get a power of attorney for him, and we did it together. He trusted me and knew he could trust me. I never used it. I made that little remark when I was angry at him during one of his manic episodes, but it meant nothing.
My boyfriend is still here with me, loves me and I love him. There is no power of attorney. But yet you remember this ONE post from five years ago and filed it away in your hate files to dredge up and use against me. That's a sign of something being very wrong with you.
I'm no laughing at anyone here because I have done nothing deceitful or wrong, and my gawd, you dare imply I might be a "murderer, rapist, or whatever"?? You are one disturbed individual and need professional help in my opinion.
You accuse others of needing Topix, but it's YOU who needs to Topix to feed your fragile little ego, to build you up, to make you feel superior when you know deep down you are NOTHING.
You refuse to cease this constant harassment and abuse, so steps are being taken to make you stop it. I did nothing to you or anyone else here to warrant this degree of hatred and harassment.
And you couldn't care less about ANY Vietnam vets you lying sack of chit so don't pretend you cared about my brother and lie about lighting a candle to impress anyone. YOU are the fraud and liar here, not me.
Leave my brother out of your evil comments, you bastard and leave me alone.
Rosie Rosie show us your leg,
Show us your leg,
Show us your leg.
Rosie Rosie show us your leg,
A yard above your knee.

I wish I were the diamond ring,
On Rosie's big fat hand.
Then every time she wiped her arse,
I'd see the promised land

(Chorus)

The rich girl rides a limousine,
The poor girl rides a truck.
But the only ride that Rosie has,
Is when she has a toss.

(Chorus)

The rich girl uses a sanitary towel,
The poor girl uses a sheet.
But Rosie uses nothing at all,
Leaves a trail along the street.

(Chorus)

The rich girl wears a brassiere,
The poor Girl uses string,
But Rosie uses nothing at all,
She let's the bastards swing.

(Chorus)

The rich girl uses Vaseline,
The poor uses lard.
But Rosie uses axle grease,
Because her hole's so hard.

(Chorus)

The rich girls work in factories,
The poor girls work in stores.
But Rosie works in a honky-tonk,
With forty other hores!

United States

#85840 Jan 6, 2013
-Old Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
No.. Trust no one on the internet.. That is how bad this country has become.. Trust and honesty no longer exists in this country.. It is every man for themselves and the numbers you can have in your group.. Even if it means lying to them to get them there...
our American even bash other nations on here and to bullying smaller nations with wars, plundering their raw resources and add insult to injury US miliotary killed many civilains ..., and no wonder world don't want nothing to do with us Americans.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#85841 Jan 6, 2013
This is insane. You all have fun. I can't take anymore lies and abuse from this evil man.
trailer park queen

Santa Clara, CA

#85844 Jan 6, 2013
-Old Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
No.. Trust no one on the internet.. That is how bad this country has become.. Trust and honesty no longer exists in this country.. It is every man for themselves and the numbers you can have in your group.. Even if it means lying to them to get them there...
You should know. You've never been trustworthy and you lie all the time.

You lie about being Ghost Rider when everyone knows you are. Your words and your hatred and your lies give you away.

No one can or should trust you ever. Your still butt sore because YOUR "group" fell apart and you fancied yourself the King of the Hill and their leader. When you lost the role here, you got angry and vengeful. YOu lost your sense of identity and power here, so you starting using revenge tactics to get to people you hate. And you do it by spreading lies, by using personal information, by researching them, any means possible to get even.

YOu're a very sick man, GR and in denial about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min Cpecker1313 306,948
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 3 min Cordwainer Trout 6
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TSM 1,152,921
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Dogen 131,721
What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 5 min Strel 83,885
Graham Balks at Funding U.S. Embassy in Cuba 7 min Observation 2
Rand Paul: Jeb Busha s Common Core support woul... 7 min CRsBeem 1
Gay veterans get OK for Boston's St. Patrick's ... 9 min Fa-Foxy 19
US court reconsiders order to have YouTube remo... 2 hr Justin 32