The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#82375 Jan 1, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. And yes, every single word is true. Others here know it as well but don't have the courage to call her ass on it because they don't want that foul, hateful mouth of hers turned on them.
Hmm...I've never read any of the things you posted about her and Posit is an admitted liar.

Another thing, I have no fear of Rose and her "mouth" so you're wrong about that as well.

Don't you think you're obsessing a bit much about things that have nothing to do with you?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#82376 Jan 1, 2013
Even geniuses have been known to be 'mental cases' Lanza by chance ...
LMAO

Myrtle Beach, SC

#82377 Jan 1, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
And the hate continues by the far right as it has for the last five years on these threads.
LMAO. Far right? Registered Democrat here. Have been all my life and have mainly voted that way. So once again, YOU lied.

You have a good night, Rose. Maybe you can entertain all these fine people with even more personal stories about your sad little life.

Unlike you, I would rather spend time actually looking at the people I am talking to.

And again NTR, shame on you for not standing up for the people that always stood up for you. Keep sucking up to Rose. You two deserve each other.

LMAO

Myrtle Beach, SC

#82378 Jan 1, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...I've never read any of the things you posted about her and Posit is an admitted liar.
Another thing, I have no fear of Rose and her "mouth" so you're wrong about that as well.
Don't you think you're obsessing a bit much about things that have nothing to do with you?
Why not simply ask her if she posted those things? And while you are at it, ask her if she posted a whole lot more personal information that I did not mention.

Or better yet. Ask NTR. Maybe she will grow balls enough to tell you.

Maybe some kind soul will go back and fetch them for you. I don't have the time nor the inclination. I know what I wrote is true. So does NTR and many posters here. That is good enough for me.

You have a nice night posting. I would much rather talk to real people in person. But then, that is just me. I won't be back unless Rose keeps running her lying foul mouth.

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#82379 Jan 1, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. And yes, every single word is true. Others here know it as well but don't have the courage to call her ass on it because they don't want that foul, hateful mouth of hers turned on them.
I really feel sorry for you that you're such a hateful, mean and vindictive person. And that you need the internet to vent your pent up anger and hatred toward me.

I don't know who you are or what your intended goal is, but if if makes you feel better about yourself, you did manage to hurt my feelings. So that worked for you at least.

I never intentionally disrupted any thread or picked any fights with anyone. That was a lie.

The X-Files thread was created by Citizen Jane and it was intended for only the conservatives and anti-illegal posters. They wanted a private thread on a public forum. I seldom posted there, but I was baited to post there by Torchwood among others.

I posted a sincere message of condolence when Bonnie's friend Cherry died, and I was hatefully asked to leave by Citizen Jane because of that. There were all kinds of people who posted on that thread besides those that you mentioned and also "pro-illegals" as we were mistakenly labeled.

The things I posted of a personal nature which you so kindly brought to this thread were brought up over time in the context of different conversations. I never simply blurted those things out for attention. I am not an attention-seeker by any means, and I never have been.

But for you to attack me in this vicious, hateful and spiteful manner says much more about YOU than it does me. You see, I would never be heartless enough to resurrect those events and use them against another person like you did.

I never said I was molested, so you lied about that.

Now, you have managed to get the attention YOU were seeking. You will no doubt get many supporters for your hate-filled post. It's what so many of you conservatives do on these threads, spread hate and vicious lies.

NTR is her own woman and speaks for herself when she chooses.

I just don't know what it is you hoped to get out of this. You must be a very miserable person to express yourself the way you do, and then you dare accuse me or anyone else of anything. Look at yourself for a change.

San Ramon, CA

#82381 Jan 1, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. Far right? Registered Democrat here. Have been all my life and have mainly voted that way. So once again, YOU lied.
You have a good night, Rose. Maybe you can entertain all these fine people with even more personal stories about your sad little life.
Unlike you, I would rather spend time actually looking at the people I am talking to.
And again NTR, shame on you for not standing up for the people that always stood up for you. Keep sucking up to Rose. You two deserve each other.
g

You have a problem, man and it has nothing to do with me, NTR or anyone else here.

You're full of hatred and only you can fix that.

I didn't lie about you. I didn't know you were a Democrat. You simply "sound" as hateful and spiteful as many of the far right conservatives here. I don't really care what you are.

I had no intention of mentioning anything personal about myself, and I haven't in a very long time on these threads. I can always count on some miserable, vicious person like you to do it.

You boast about your wonderful life and how you enjoy talking to real live people so much, yet you show up here to attack, insult, abuse and hurt others.

The shame is on YOU, not NTR, not me, only you.

San Ramon, CA

#82382 Jan 1, 2013
-Old Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh noooooo you don't lil' miss rosie.
YES, you do lie. In fact you have absolutely no limits to your lying. Quite frankly I do not believe you are able to distinguish between lying and telling the truth. Something that both you and NPR 1 have in common actually.
You are right about one thing. Today is most definitely a New Day of the New Year and too bad you have chosen to continue to start it of with lies.
What lies have you told?
I believe LMAO has eloquently put them out there as best as he could.
The X-Filers did not want you on their thread and for the most part, you stayed out of their thread as they stayed out of your Troll Rehab Thread.
And he is right when he says no one has ever asked anything of you about your personal life. Something that both you and NRR 1 do on a regular basis. Then the both of you cry out "victim" by accusing people of stalking you as they have information about you.
What were you seeking when you "claimed" your brother is MIA from the Viet Nam War, Rose? Attention comes to mind. Kinda like the "attention" you are accusing others of, of which both you and I know it is just another projection of yours onto others. uh huh, sounds 'bout right doesn't it? Yeah, you had posters falling all over you with sympathy about your brother as well as attacking others in your defense. What they do not know is how you use them with your lies. C'mon, I double dog dare you to call me a liar.
No worries, unlike LMAO I will not be saying "shame on you" NPR. Some of us has seen her in action. She is a piece of work just like you are Rose. You both are insecure which explains your nastiness to others. You both are cowards as you use others and if they do not succumb to your every whim you will either go into melt down mode or you become extremely vicious in your attacks towards others.
Did you have a point to make? Or something on topic?

Or are you simply piling on and spreading hate like so many of your ilk do on these threads and have been doing for years?

I am no coward. Who are YOU again? Looks like someone hiding behind a new account. At any rate, you've been around before and with a different account.

I'm sorry for you and your hateful nature, but it's not my problem.

Location hidden

#82384 Jan 1, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not simply ask her if she posted those things? And while you are at it, ask her if she posted a whole lot more personal information that I did not mention.
Or better yet. Ask NTR. Maybe she will grow balls enough to tell you.
Maybe some kind soul will go back and fetch them for you. I don't have the time nor the inclination. I know what I wrote is true. So does NTR and many posters here. That is good enough for me.
You have a nice night posting. I would much rather talk to real people in person. But then, that is just me. I won't be back unless Rose keeps running her lying foul mouth.
To be honest, I'm really not that concerned with Rose's personal life or any one elses for that matter. Many of the posters here have divulged personal info info about themselves yet I don't see you taking the time to bother them. Quirky for instance, insults people every day here, why don't you post about his personal issues?

I'm just saying, you look a bit obsessive. What is your purpose? Do you really think posting the things you do is going to make anyone like Rose any less?

I just can't help but wonder why you think anyone cares what you have to say about everyone here?

Location hidden

#82385 Jan 1, 2013
-Old Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh noooooo you don't lil' miss rosie.
YES, you do lie. In fact you have absolutely no limits to your lying. Quite frankly I do not believe you are able to distinguish between lying and telling the truth. Something that both you and NPR 1 have in common actually.
You are right about one thing. Today is most definitely a New Day of the New Year and too bad you have chosen to continue to start it of with lies.
What lies have you told?
I believe LMAO has eloquently put them out there as best as he could.
The X-Filers did not want you on their thread and for the most part, you stayed out of their thread as they stayed out of your Troll Rehab Thread.
And he is right when he says no one has ever asked anything of you about your personal life. Something that both you and NRR 1 do on a regular basis. Then the both of you cry out "victim" by accusing people of stalking you as they have information about you.
What were you seeking when you "claimed" your brother is MIA from the Viet Nam War, Rose? Attention comes to mind. Kinda like the "attention" you are accusing others of, of which both you and I know it is just another projection of yours onto others. uh huh, sounds 'bout right doesn't it? Yeah, you had posters falling all over you with sympathy about your brother as well as attacking others in your defense. What they do not know is how you use them with your lies. C'mon, I double dog dare you to call me a liar.
No worries, unlike LMAO I will not be saying "shame on you" NPR. Some of us has seen her in action. She is a piece of work just like you are Rose. You both are insecure which explains your nastiness to others. You both are cowards as you use others and if they do not succumb to your every whim you will either go into melt down mode or you become extremely vicious in your attacks towards others.
Yawn.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#82386 Jan 1, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't speak regarding anything which occurred prior to October of 2012, but I can attest to the attacks she and others make on anyone who even vaguely disagrees with their views. Any conservative newbie to this thread had better be prepared for an avalanche of name calling, berating, and belittling. I know because it happened to me.

The reason you do not "fear" Rose and her "mouth" is because you agree with and defend her methods. I don't "fear" her as she is not capable of hurting me. I "dread" her responses as she goes on unrelenting tirades which hinders any enjoyment of the thread.

She speaks of how posters also berate her and it is true. Some have said terrible things which are not appropriate, but could that have to do with her attitude and terrible comments she has made to them and others?

Now I realize you will start in on me and what I have said in the past. As I have indicated, I have been guilty of inappropriate responses also, but the vast majority are to Rose. I often go for days without making any posts to Rose, but then I will run across something she has said which is either so absurd or vile that I can't help myself. It becomes so provoking you either say what is on your mind or throw your laptop across the room. Thus far, I have chosen to say what is on my mind.

Bottom line is I know exactly where LMAO is coming from!

San Ramon, CA

#82387 Jan 1, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Every single word was not true. And why would anyone here fear calling my "ass" on anything that you posted? You seem disappointed that there aren't more hateful, malicious people like yourself.

There is something very wrong with you in my opinion that you would go to such lengths to try and hurt someone. I'm glad I'm nothing like you.

But seriously, just what is your purpose and what do you hope to accomplish by trying to hurt me with all that personal information? Do you need to feel superior and hurting someone else makes you feel that way?

You're to be pitied more than anything else.

San Ramon, CA

#82388 Jan 1, 2013
-Old Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting on these threads. There seems to be cliques and if you aren't with "them", you are right they do not confront each other as they do not want the foulness or hatefulness directed towards them. I have seen Rose display many melt downs on these threads. It is not just her but several in her clique are very much like her. I do not believe for a moment they are what they claim to be or have lives outside of Topix.
Absolutely pathetic.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#82389 Jan 1, 2013
<quoted text>g
You have a problem, man and it has nothing to do with me, NTR or anyone else here.
You're full of hatred and only you can fix that.
I didn't lie about you. I didn't know you were a Democrat. You simply "sound" as hateful and spiteful as many of the far right conservatives here. I don't really care what you are.
I had no intention of mentioning anything personal about myself, and I haven't in a very long time on these threads. I can always count on some miserable, vicious person like you to do it.
You boast about your wonderful life and how you enjoy talking to real live people so much, yet you show up here to attack, insult, abuse and hurt others.
The shame is on YOU, not NTR, not me, only you.
Do 'you' remember that lil "tongue-lashing" I gave someone the other day?

Referring "you" to IT,#1 FL ...
Even tho IT was for ALL "FrQQt LQQps" ... THEN!:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#82390 Jan 1, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
If "you" are that DAMN bored ...
Get the HELL off here! and STAY
-N-
Don't let the 'door' hit ya in the kazoo "either" ... ;0)

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#82391 Jan 1, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
House vote on fiscal cliff compromise remains in doubt
http://www.nbcnews.com/
......A Republican member told NBC News on condition of anonymity that 37 of 40 members who spoke on the bill opposed it. He said many of his colleagues were demanding "illogical concessions," including billions of dollars in extra spending cuts that Democrats wouldn't be able to live with.(Cont.)
The Asian stock markets are opening up right about now. Let's see what happens.

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#82392 Jan 1, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Happy New Year, Mail!
Feliz Año Nuevo to you too, NT.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#82393 Jan 1, 2013
Wild Irish Rose2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't feel like debating anyone about anything. It's too tiresome.
And the hate continues by the far right as it has for the last five years on these threads.
Then why not leave the thread?

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#82394 Jan 1, 2013
WTF are you carrying on about now? Rose stands up for herself quite well, but she isn't alone. What friends? Do you mean the same friends who got a big kick out of GR posting my personal pain in excerpts from private emails all over the threads? THOSE "friends"? If you think for one minute I intend to accept anymore of your snide nonsense without telling you what a figginidiot you are, think again. You're a fool who consistently embarrasses yourself because you need what? A fall guy? Try one of your family members. Nobody here is your whipping boy. Got that?

What should I call Rose out for? Speaking her mind? I'm in favor of that. You certainly like to speak yours - what little is left of it. Suit yourself, but neither Rose nor I will be drawn into your stupid idiotic game. Get a new one. You've worn this one out completely and driven the neutral posters on the thread to supportive positions because you SICKEN people with your unreasonable irrational OBVIOUS hate. Seek help. Nobody with any intelligence sees Rose the way YOU do. It's YOUR personal problem as well as the problem of your pathetic azz kissin' no life fellow malcontents. If you're annoyed? Buzz the fk off and find a new location for your fantasies and unfathomable need to hate on somebody. Hate yourself. You, at least, deserve it.
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I wasn’t going to post again but you had to go do what you do best. What you have always done better than any one here. Run your frigging lying mouth. You have done something that most people can’t do. You have fuching pissed me off. If you think for one second I am going to stand by and let you malign good, honest posters, you are sadly mistaken. I am not NTR, who does not have the balls to call you on it. Most were her friends but I guess she has to stay in your good graces now that she has no one else.
It was a dull thread to YOU because they stuck to the subject. Immigration and politics. The only time there was any problems there was when YOU would show up and try to start fights. How many times were you asked to leave?
You dare call them attention seekers???? OMFG!
Did any single one of them ever post in the immigration threads about being raped ? NO! That would be you.
Did any single one of them ever post in the immigration threads about being molested ? NO! Again, that would be you.
Did any one of them ever post in the immigration threads about having an abortion? NO! Once again, that would be you.
Not a single person on these threads ever asked you “Hey Rose, did any of those things ever happen to you?”
NO!! YOU VOLUNTEERED ALL THAT INFORMATION ALL ON YOUR OWN. ON THE IMMIGRATION THREADS!!!! Now why did you do that if it was not for attention? NO ONE ASKED YOU!!!!
And you have the gall to call THEM attention seekers? I fuching beg to differ.
You have been the biggest and most well known attention seeker on any of these threads. You have been since you started posting. You pick fights with every one, even sometimes you own friends, just to get a rush in your boring pathetic little life.
If you think others do not see this, then you are very sadly mistaken. In your own words, why don't you, for once in your life, just shut the fuch up!
And shame on you, NTR, for not standing up for your friends. You certainly always expected them to do it for you. Coward.

Santa Clara, CA

#82395 Jan 1, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest, I'm really not that concerned with Rose's personal life or any one elses for that matter. Many of the posters here have divulged personal info info about themselves yet I don't see you taking the time to bother them. Quirky for instance, insults people every day here, why don't you post about his personal issues?
I'm just saying, you look a bit obsessive. What is your purpose? Do you really think posting the things you do is going to make anyone like Rose any less?
I just can't help but wonder why you think anyone cares what you have to say about everyone here?
Well stated, X.

I just can't figure out what the goal is. Was there a point I missed?

Wonder what they're expecting from all that. Someone sure seems butt sore about something though.

Santa Clara, CA

#82396 Jan 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Do 'you' remember that lil "tongue-lashing" I gave someone the other day?
Referring "you" to IT,#1 FL ...
Even tho IT was for ALL "FrQQt LQQps" ... THEN!:)
No, sorry I don't remember it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 4 min xxxrayted 34
Yet another bad plot twist in the Alan Gross saga 5 min WE JUST DONT CARE 15
Immigrants Social Security eligible in Obama plan 6 min spud 22
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 6 min WeTheSheeple 3,627
Allah "The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful" Pr... 7 min Joe 178
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 8 min Pietro Armando 1,233
Judge resigns so he won't have to marry gay cou... 8 min Rick in Kansas 759
Obama's Amnesty Action Fuels Flood of Immigrati... 13 min Jeff Brightone 9
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Released from Hospital Afte... 17 min Jeff Brightone 1
Immigrants' chances tied to their state's polices 25 min Jeff Brightone 1